All Comments on 'Lisa Learns a lesson'

by quietsouthernqt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Stop jacking off while writing!

The grammar, my dear quietsouthernqt - be consistent in the tenses - don't get mixed up in the tenses. And please read your masterpiece and rectify any errors before submitting it. And don't be in such a hurry to conclude the story without first giving it time to build up. It appears as if you were fantasizing and maybe even masturbating as you were writing this story, and it seems as if you ended up with premature orgasm (ejaculation?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yikes

Must be something wrong with me, because I didn't find this erotic at all.

Pageman59Pageman59over 14 years ago
Don't rush it

Good content but the wham bam thank you mame at the end was so disappointing....hopefully the second part will be slower and nicer

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow assault and rape

wait until she goes home and tells daddy what happened. And my goodness the evidence is right inside her. How stupid of a plot can we have today?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So many sexually thwarted prudes & grammar freaks!

I am going a little higher than I ordinarily would with my rating on this one to make up for some of the stupid comments up to now. If you don't like this category, read another! And the action in this story clearly ends in the middle, so the rushed ending complained about is because this story isn't over. Ever hear of a cliffhanger?

And the grammar advice on Lit. never ceases to kill me. I have a doctorate in English, so, yes, I could be as anal as so many are on this site about grammar crap. But news flash people--the writer wasn't submitting this to PMLA or the New Yorker! The point is to write something hot that fits the category it's in. I, for one, found this hot and it looks like it's going to get a lot hotter if the author isn't scared out of it by people who can't read what category this is or get off masturbating with a grammar text. If you fit either or both of those categories--and sadly, if you do, you probably won't admit it or even know--please just read something else next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Anon:

1. Prove that you have a doctorate. Prove that whatever name you might give us is actually you.

2. There are comments and ratings for a reason: so that we may give our feedback. Feedback will not always be positive.

3. Grammar errors break up the flow of a story.

4. Have you noticed that the complaining isn't that the story shouldn't have ended in the middle? The complaining is that the story didn't build up enough. Let me illustrate the difference: go to a bar and pick up a woman (or use your wife, if you're married), and fuck her with no foreplay. Do it fast and get yourself off. Don't worry about her at all. Odds are, she wouldn't enjoy that. And that's why building up is important.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Topic could have been explored more.

Explore your topic more, the story went too fast as though you could not wait to get to the sex portion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous