All Comments on 'Lisa Learns Her Place Ch. 01'

by Ling00

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sick and Sexy

That was sick and very sexy. My pussy is soaked. Why are you white men so fucking brutal? I love the way you dominate us minorities. Kisses

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Agreed. Brutally arousing.

As an African American mother and professor of race, ethnicity and gender studies, I concur that this is sick, twisted... and disturbingly arousing... I was wondering if the firm might consider further diversification in hiring an African American woman to join the Asian woman... perhaps compelled to compete with each other for the favor of the white men (and maybe white women too)...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

More.Now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

normally such racism would make me uncomfortable but in context it's a super hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pathetic

I cannot even imagine how people find this enjoyable. This is just sheer racism and the author should be ashamed of himself for spewing such vile stories.

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53about 12 years ago
Interesting

Interesting story, forcing an asian female into being the slut of a dominating White Male. But what I found more interesting were the two "annonymous" commentators who alledged to be minority females and were highly aroused by the abuse of a minority female.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Offensive rubbish

Racist crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

This was great, wanting a third chapter. Some people don't recognise good stories and obviously read through to the end before they cast judgement...hypocrites !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Reallly hot, know this is old but the story is good!!!

DeepGreenEyesDeepGreenEyesover 8 years ago
Damn.

This is a wonderfully twisted, sadistic and sizzling story. So hot.

To those outraged over the racism, do you have any idea where you are? You're at a section (of many at Lit) devoted to arousal by taboo. Rape stories, mind control, non-consent, incest, religious defilement, slavery - and yes, racism: these are strong taboos that some (not all) people enjoy *because they're not supposed to.*

Screaming that this stuff is wrong is like standing on a table at a burger joint and yelling about fat grams. Or protesting that a Stephen King novel celebrates fear. (Little secret: people know this already.)

If the sentiments and values expressed in this story were part of the non-Lit world - say, part of a serious policy debate - then your disgust would be welcome, justified and needed. But especially given the author's strong prologue warning, your outrage is utterly misplaced.

A fine story. (Note that I said "story," not news article or draft policy statement.)

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 8 years ago
Most interestinly arousing...

despite my PC principles. But... I know the guy's a stupid racist shit, but you're not Ling. So please decide whether you're yellow or light brown? The latter I think?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

well same goes for white women

i enjoy it when all the wgite whores are destroyed by black cocks in all their holes all white women must be gangbanged by bbc and we should show the white women their place as they are to serve the bbc much bigger than wimpy small white cocks

no wonder white women have the biggest achievment as their population dominantes the global porn industry

no one can be better than a white women who are all by birth sluts nothing more than 3 holes to be filled all of them are whores always ready to be naked wherever possible

white sluts with bbc in their holes are most searched most wanted most watched by all men

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At the company I'm working at, there's actually only one Asian woman and she's known to be the office slut. She's barely does any with and is always flirting with management. It's not confirmed, but it's rumoured that she sucks management off to for her two promotions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The Asian women I met were very graceful. The ones that were Americanized didn’t act much different to other Americans. One of the guys above me is clearly very angry but he willingly chose to read this story. The reason why there are many White women in porn is because White people are generally more accepting of it and because many men find White women attractive. It’s also strange how you keep bringing up Black men’s dicks out of no where, clearly you have a strange fascination with Black phallus. I wonder how your internet history is like.

ProperFatherlyLoveProperFatherlyLove6 months ago

What I wouldn't give as a tall white man to own a cute, small Asian girl who got off to this stuff. Someone I could own and talk dirty to one minute, then comfort and protect with love the next. A partner who liked getting off to nasty, perverse stuff like this but felt safe in our mutual respect for each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLing00@Ling00
280 Followers
Asian female (Viet-Cambodian, 5'3" 115 lbs, 36C breasts) who was educated in America but now lives in Asia and likes helping White men live out their exotic oriental/yellow fever raceplay fantasies (and help me live out my fantasies involving White guys as well). If you're not...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES