Lisa Trains Thomas

Story Info
Lisa chooses a new boyfriend & trains him - gently.
9k words
4.08
110.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright Oggbashan May 2001/June 2002 The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

* * * * * *

THE SILVERBRIDGE CHRONICLES

Episode 1

LISA TRAINS THOMAS

I struggled in my bonds. I berated myself for falling into one of Lisa's traps again. I'd walked into it blindly and now I couldn't see a thing. I was entangled in her clothing, muffled, helpless and totally controlled by her.

What frustrated me even more was that I hadn't been overpowered. I hadn't struggled. I hadn't tried to defend myself. I'd been talked into a situation where Lisa had been able to immobilise me with just a couple of swift movements. One second I had looked ridiculous but free and by the next I was even more ridiculous but bound.

Despite myself I felt a warm glow spreading through my body. I actually enjoyed being dominated by Lisa. Lisa seemed to have me surrounded. I floated langourously in my surrender to Lisa's control.

How would I look to someone else? There was barely anything of me to see. From the waist upwards I was wrapped in an inverted long skirt gathered and tightly tied above my head. The black nylon lining shimmered in the light. From the waist down my legs were hidden in a spreading foam of white flounced petticoats that hid the skin-tight slip clamping my legs together. Peeping out were the toes of the towering high heeled shoes strapped to my feet. The swathed figure was moving constantly in small jerks that shivered the petticoats. I was scarcely able to stay upright with my feet so hobbled by the slip's hem.

"What are my options?" I thought then laughed inwardly. "I can try to stay standing or I can fall over. Lisa hasn't left me any others. I could shout for help but even if my voice gets out through the skirt no one but Lisa would hear me and she trussed me like this" I opened my mouth to try to shout and panicked. As I breathed in the skirt ballooned in my mouth. It cut off all the air. I shook my head frantically to dislodge the damp cloth. Useless! My struggles made me gasp for more air and the skirt filled my mouth. I had just a few seconds left before my last air would run out.

I felt a hand ease the skirt out of my mouth. I could breathe. I panted for breath but the air left inside the skirt was already stale. I was barely aware of Lisa freeing my head from its wrapping and binding the skirt again but around my neck.

"Sorry, Thomas" Lisa said to me "I hadn't meant to leave you so long but the phone rang just as I was getting ready for you."

I wanted to protest that she'd nearly killed me but I hadn't the breath. I lost the will to protest as her lips covered mine. Her hair fell about my face like shiny brown curtains and I drifted away in a rosy haze. Wrapped as I was I was totally hers.

I came to with a start. I was toppling over! Lisa caught me up in her arms and carried me to the bed. She laid me down on it. She settled my head between her breasts. I loved and worshipped her breasts. Even covered by the silk of her night-dress they were irresistible. My head was cradled between warm scented mounds that added to my rising excitement about which I could do nothing. Until Lisa was ready to release me I had to wait. While enjoying the sensation of helplessness I had to divert my attention or I would reach a climax long before it was permitted. To control myself I thought back to how Lisa first claimed me for her own.

*****

Much of that evening was vague but I'd been able to reconstruct most of it from what Lisa had told me and from hints from my friends.

Lisa had held a party to celebrate her selection as the goalkeeper of the Ladies soccer team "The Silver Vixens". This had also made her a permanent member of the first team.

I had been invited along with her many friends from the Silverbridge Football Club, both men and women.

Lisa had been without a boyfriend since Alan, her last, had enlisted in the army and gone on an overseas posting - unkind people had said "It must be less dangerous than going around with Lisa". She had a reputation of being a tigress when aroused. As a well built and very fit footballer she was thought to be too much to handle by most of her male acquaintances. I thought so too!

Lisa was definitely looking for a new partner and she had decided that I would be an interesting challenge. I was currently unattached and would be at the party. We had been friends since we were both at school and they had gone around in the same group. We had occasionally gone together to formal club events since Alan's final departure, but we had not had a real "date".

She had not planned anything special to interest me but she had thought that her party would give her an opportunity to get closer to me. She would see what happened! She didn't believe in waiting for the man to make the first move. She was going to "get" me that night.

Of course I was totally unaware of Lisa's plotting. I was her unsuspecting victim then as I have been many times since.

I arrived after the party had been going several hours. Sandra and Alison who had been with me earlier in the club house bar had recently arrived. Alison had told Lisa that I, Thomas, would coming but that I was likely to be very drunk from all the drinks bought for me. I was!

I was also tired because it had been a tough season and that day's match had been a hard one. I had scored the winning goal and had played at my best throughout. I hoped to become Captain of the team perhaps the season after next when the current Captain retired. I knew that most of the senior members of the football club would be watching this last game so as well as playing to my normal good form I had made an extra effort. It had paid off, but I was now extremely tired and disorientated from all the free drinks. As the season was over I had thought that I could relax and have a few drinks before starting training again.

That was a big mistake. It left me vulnerable to Lisa's attack. As I came into the party Lisa came over to meet me and kissed me on the cheek. I hoped that I wouldn't have to make much polite conversation. The room was hot and beginning to spin around me. All I really wanted to do was lie down.

"Hello, Thomas" Lisa said to me "You look shattered. Are you OK?"

I felt relieved. If Lisa had noticed that much perhaps she could help me to a quiet corner until some of the drinks wore off.

"Not really" I replied "I've drunk too much. I think I've had a skinful."

"I wouldn't say that" she answered "But you look as if you could do with some black coffee. Shall we go through to the kitchen while I make you some?"

"Yes please" I said vaguely thinking that this was not the way Lisa normally behaved. The heat of the room was making me feel very drunk after the open air.

At least I think that was our conversation. I really don't remember that much.

Lisa put an arm around me and guided me through the party and up the stairs to the kitchenette. She told me that the kitchen was full of people making drinks. I didn't attach any importance to using the kitchenette above Lisa's workroom rather than the kitchen on the same floor. I was just grateful that I had got up the stairs with Lisa's help. I was aware of Lisa's breast against my arm and dimly remembered that her breasts were the largest in the ladies team and I'd like to see more of them. I relaxed and let Lisa direct me.

I sat down heavily on one of the two stools in the small room. I thought I wouldn't fall off - just yet. Lisa put the kettle on and then said "Oops! The coffee's downstairs. I'll just nip down and get some." I hoped that she wouldn't be long. The room was spinning and I seemed to be swaying on the stool. Closing my eyes made the sensation worse.

Later Lisa told me that she met her friends Alison and Sandra in the kitchen. She told them that she had taken me upstairs and asked them to look after the rest of the party for her while she sorted me out.

Alison told me that they agreed. Sandra had asked what "sorting Thomas out" meant and she had explained that Lisa intended to seduce and control me. She'd added that I hadn't got a chance. Sandra was right. Lisa was grateful and returned upstairs, locking the stair door behind her.

I was just conscious of Lisa returning and making some coffee. She had to hold the cup and cradle my head while I sipped the coffee. Even through my muddled head I thought it was nice to be so close to Lisa.

"You look as if you need to lie down" she said

"I think I do" I agreed. "but first I need the toilet, and I'm sorry, Lisa - I'll need your help getting there."

Lisa helped me to the toilet where I managed to piss without falling over. She helped me back towards the kitchenette but steered me into her bedroom.

"There you are" she said "A nice big bed for you to lie down on"

She lowered me to sit on the bed, then swung my legs up. She leant over me and pushed me towards the centre of the bed. It felt wonderful to be lying down. The room and the bedding had Lisa's scent and there she was leaning over me with her breasts within easy reach but I was too far gone to do more than appreciate their presence.

"Just lie there and you'll feel OK in a few minutes" she told me. She was lying of course but I didn't know that.

I was just aware of Lisa taking my shoes off before I drifted into sleep.

All I know about that night is what Lisa told me much later.

What I was aware of next was gradually waking up with my mouth full of breast. I was suckling like a baby. I had just enough time to realise what I was doing. I didn't know where I was or whose breast was silencing me. The breast was gently withdrawn and suddenly I was stifled by a hand forcing woman-scented panties over my mouth and nose. I opened my eyes wide to see Lisa above me pressing the panties down hard. I tried to struggle free but I was held immobile. I grunted through the panties but only a faint noise came out.

I didn't feel as if I was bound tightly, more as if I was held by soft but firm restraints. Yet try as I might I could only wriggle slightly. I tried to ask Lisa what she was doing but only managed another faint grunt.

Lisa seemed to realise I tried to ask a question so she asked "What do you want to say?" and lifted the panties slightly.

"Why have you done this?" I asked "What do you want from me?"

I tried to continue but Lisa replaced the panties. They were impregnated with the scent of her. I rather enjoyed them and the firm pressure of her hand.

"I don't want anything FROM you" she said "I want YOU!"

"Mmmmpf" I spluttered. Lisa moved the panties "What if I don't want you?" I said.

She gagged me tightly again "It's a bit late to be coy" she said "You've spent the whole night in my bed sucking my left tit. And have you seen what you are wearing?"

She threw back the duvet. I looked down and saw a red satin corset grappling my arms to my sides and scarves tied around my legs.

"You are wearing my sexiest corset. I think it suits you but perhaps you haven't put it on quite right" she teased "And - yes I do believe you are getting an erection - so you can't tell me you don't like the position you are in."

It was true. My tool had begun to stand up proudly.

"I think we might have to do something about that before we have breakfast and then plan your day." she said. She removed the panties and kissed me hard. I still couldn't speak but began to respond to Lisa's insistent tongue. Lisa stopped and drew back a little.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked tentatively.

"Well, I think you could start by eating me for breakfast" suggested Lisa as she moved up my body "Are you going to let the lady go first, or shall I eat you first?"

Lisa lifted her long white cotton night-dress revealing her beautiful big breasts which moved towards my face. I had to lean forward to kiss them as they passed. I kissed below them, kissed her navel and as her body moved up my mouth moved into her pubic hairs. Her warm lower lips pressed on to mine. I felt in real danger of being swallowed.

She settled herself on my head. I was blinded under a firm mountain of feminine flesh and my head was gripped by her muscular thighs. I was pulled further and further in and had to gasp for air. Lisa released me enough to draw a breath and the soft prison clamped around me again.

This pattern continued for what seemed like delicious hours as I was claimed by the soft wet lips and released for a gasp of air before being swallowed again - and again - and again. I was almost at the point of collapse when the pressure was eased and I emerged red-faced as Lisa's body wriggled downwards.

My head was trapped inside her night-dress as she slid further. The perfumed material held me to the cleft between her breasts as she slid on to my throbbing shaft. Lisa pulled the hem of the night-dress down my back so that I was completely enveloped inside it.

I had to tilt my head back to gasp for air through the neck of her night-dress as my shaft was clamped and wrung as if by a cement mixer. Lisa had muscles I'd never dreamt of!

I could only see Lisa's face smiling down at me as I climaxed in throbbing ecstasy. She held me gently in her arms as I returned to reality.

How long could this go on? I thought resting my head against her warm soft breasts while I was still tightly wrapped inside her night-dress.

Through a warm haze I vaguely thought about what Lisa might have in store for me for the rest of the day.

She pulled up her nightie and laid me back on the bed.

"That was a good start to the day" she said "now for breakfast. What would you like?"

"Cereal" I replied. I was suddenly aware of the incongruity of the question and answer. Here I was trussed like a chicken in Lisa's corset, gripped in her arms, and ordering breakfast as if it was a normal social occasion.

"OK" replied Lisa "I'll get something. Don't go away - Oh I forgot - you're not going anywhere, are you?" She smiled wickedly "I've still got you just where I want you, haven't I?"

She left and I lay where she'd put me on the bed. What a girl Lisa was! She treated kidnapping and effectively raping a guy as if it was a normal part of her daily routine. I remembered the touch of her lower lips and the grip of her thighs and realised that despite my helplessness I had enjoyed the morning so far.

I hoped that Lisa would stay in a good mood because she had a reputation for having a fiery temper and the ability to cause serious damage. I was enjoying being loved but I wasn't sure he could stand it if Lisa got rough. For my own skin's sake I'd have to play along until Lisa released me. A failed escape attempt might make her lose her temper and then I'd be in real danger.

Lisa returned with a bowl of cereal, cradled my head in one arm while she fed me. I felt reassured by her soft touch as I ate. Apart from being unable to move Lisa was very pleasant to be near. Her breasts were large but perfectly formed and I'd spent much of the day so far in close proximity to them. There were compensations about being kidnapped by Lisa and her breasts were certainly one of the better aspects.

When I had finished Lisa helped me hobble to the toilet and even held and shook my tool. I felt incredibly vulnerable with my tool on full display while I couldn't move arms or legs. Having Lisa handle me so casually started another erection.

Lisa noticed my growing excitement. She lowered her head and licked the head of my cock which stretched towards her. She slid its tip just inside her mouth and nibbled it gently with her teeth. She swallowed some more, then more until my whole tool vanished inside her lips. I jerked frantically as the orgasm shook me and I ejaculated into her throat. Lisa lifted her head out of my lap, moved to my lips and fed me back my own salty emission with her tongue.

"Well that may have been good for you, but what about me? I know" she said as she opened the bedside cabinet drawer and lifted out the largest dildo I had ever seen. "This will do until you are ready again"

She lay down on the bed beside me and inserted the dildo in herself. "I'd like you to lay on me while I do this" she asked.

I managed to roll over on to her with a helping hand or two. She put her head in the hollow of my neck and then began to move rhythmically. Soon her body shuddered and relaxed. She pushed me aside gently and withdrew the glistening dildo, holding it close to my face.

"This has other uses, you know." she said

I was about to ask but she pushed the dildo in before I could speak.

"You've had your breakfast" Lisa said "Now suck this while I get mine"

She picked up her panties again and pulled them tightly over my face holding the dildo in place. "See you in a few minutes. Don't try to eat too much. You haven't had as much practice as me."

She left the room. I rolled back and forth trying to dislodge the panties and spit out the dildo but my efforts only forced it further in. The pressure was forcing it further and further back and I was gagging from the effort of keeping out of my throat. The pull of the panties thrust it hard into me. I was weeping tears of frustration and humiliation when Lisa returned.

She pulled the panties off and then removed the dildo. "How did you like it?" she asked.

"I didn't" I replied angrily "It was a disgusting thing to do"

"What was disgusting? The dildo or my juices on it?" Lisa asked with a dangerous look in her eye.

"The dildo" I said "I nearly choked on it."

"Now you know why some girls aren't keen on giving head. Unless you have experience it's quite difficult to do" said Lisa

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked "What have I ever done to you that makes you want to humiliate me"

"I thought you'd enjoy a night and day with me" replied Lisa

"I might" I was willing to admit "But not when you shove a massive dildo down my throat and nearly choke me"

"Perhaps we can find out what you do like" said Lisa "Any confessions of secret fantasies you like to act out now we've got the whole day to ourselves?"

I wriggled futilely to test my bonds "I suppose your fantasy is kidnapping a man and abusing him" I snorted.

"Nearly right" replied Lisa "Kidnapping a man and making him my love slave would be a better description, though. I didn't and don't intend to do anything unforgivable. I hope to end the day with you begging for more."

"You won't if that bloody dildo is involved!" I exploded. My mouth still felt stretched out of shape.

"OK. I'm sorry about the dildo. I'll put it away if you dislike it that much. But what do you like?" Lisa asked

"I'd like to be able to move some more, please? Your bonds may be intended to be soft and loving but my muscles are getting cramp after so many hours tied up." I hoped that she would give me some relief. I could feel the tenseness building in my arms and legs.

"What can I do about that?" Lisa mused almost to herself "I don't want to let you go yet because we can have a much more interesting time while you are at my mercy. Perhaps ... I know!"

Lisa went to her wardrobe and took out a small box. She opened it and held up three pairs of fur-lined handcuffs. "I was given these for a present and I've never used them. They might be more comfortable."

"Almost anything must be more comfortable than being trussed up like a chicken ready for the oven" I said gritting my teeth.

Lisa pretended to ignore my outburst. "I'll sort out your legs first." She clipped one pair of handcuffs on each leg then locked the loose cuffs together. I was now hobbled to perhaps a six-inch link. Lisa gradually loosened and untied the scarves holding my ankles and knees. She had to pull the scarves holding my ankles through the cuffs to remove them completely. The scarves slithered sensuously over my feet.