Lisa Trains Thomas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a small bunch of keys out of the pocket of her apron and undid the cuffs. She helped me to stand up. She gave me my underpants. "I'll let you have a bit of dignity back - for a while." she said. I felt relieved to have some of my own clothing back after hours trapped in hers.

Lisa took me by the hand and led me upstairs. I felt like a boy holding his first love's hand. She had affected me so much that the grasp of her hand thrilled me. As I followed her up the stairs I was being aroused by the whispering sound and fluttering glimpses of the skirt and petticoats preceding me. I was so delirious with joy in her presence that I didn't notice where we were going until I saw the bed. It was now in the centre of the room and all other furniture had been moved against the walls. On it were pile upon pile of petticoats just like the ones Lisa was wearing.

"This is make or break time for you, Thomas" Lisa said to me sternly. "I've re-created your fantasy. You and I have to wrestle for your freedom. If you win you can choose whether to go or to stay as a partner. If I win you have no choice. You will be my slave until I decide to let you go. Is that clear?"

"Yes" I managed to squeak faintly. The prospect of re-living the wrestling with the cousins but with a sensual adult woman who had been dominating me all night was almost too much. I was also worried that the wrestling might be very rough. Both of us were very fit. Lisa was and is bigger than I, but I am a man - I ought to have been the stronger. With any other woman I would have been reasonably certain of victory but against Lisa I wasn't sure at all. Lisa's treatment of me so far that day had weakened my will to resist. I'd been surrendering to her ever since last night. Would it be different now? Did I really want to win?

"OK" said Lisa "You stand that side of the bed, I'll stand this side. When I count to three, we start. The winner is decided by pinning the loser's shoulders to the bed for at least thirty seconds. We can use anything on the bed but we mustn't go beyond the cleared area or out of the room. Ready?" I nodded barely aware of the details of what she had said.

"Here we go - one; two; three!"

With a flurry of petticoats, Lisa started to run around the bed at me. I fled in the opposite direction and she chased me round and round several times. I grabbed a handful of petticoats off the bed. Lisa stopped. I stopped. I hadn't a clue what to do next and the sight of Lisa, dressed as she was, addled my brains.

"What are you going to do with them?" Lisa puffed. She had put a lot of effort into overcoming the resistance of her swirling skirts. Later she told me it had been like running through thigh deep water.

"I don't know yet" I replied vaguely "I might think of something."

Lisa started after me again. After another few turns round the bed I threw the petticoats in Lisa's face and tried to dodge around behind her back. Somehow Lisa sensed my movement and threw out her arms to catch me. Blinded as she was, her hands swung wildly but she sunk her right fist hard and deep into my stomach. I doubled up in agony. Lisa's fist felt as hard as a barefist boxer's and had a lot of muscle behind it.

As Lisa clawed the petticoats off her face she realised that she now had her chance. She slammed her body into mine shoving me on to the bed. She leapt on to me and scissored her legs around my torso. My hands were still clutching my aching stomach so her legs trapped my arms. I felt her bounce on the bed, swinging her feet behind and underneath me. I was straddled and scissored in Lisa's lethal legs. She leant forward almost casually and pushed my shoulders against the bed, gradually transferring more and more of her weight. I was pushed deeper and deeper into the pile of petticoats which closed around me. I was just beginning to realise that I was trapped when my view of Lisa was completely cut off by the entangling folds.

Lisa cleared my face. "Give in?" she asked.

"Not yet" I protested from my loaded lungs. I had no idea how I was going to free myself but I also hadn't appreciated how helpless I was underneath her.

"We'll see about that!" she said firmly. Her legs held me pinned while she pulled her skirt and petticoats out in front of her. She lifted the hem of the inner petticoat, poised it over my face and swiftly pulled over and down behind my head. The tightly drawn petticoat flattened my ears and nose.

"Give in yet?" I shook my swaddled head. I should have known better and admitted defeat. Once I had defied her I thought I had to go the whole way. Looking back I can't believe I was that stupid!

Another petticoat was pulled over me. Another head shake. A third petticoat. Yet another shake - but I was getting worried. I could still breathe, but for how much longer?

A fourth, fifth and sixth petticoat followed with the same result. I was having more difficulty breathing and it was getting darker and darker under the layers of rustling cloth. The end was already obvious but I was being stubborn.

The seventh, eighth and ninth petticoats came quickly. I felt renewed hope. I was still breathing. Surely Lisa couldn't be wearing many more petticoats?

The tenth petticoat was dragged tightly over my head then the gingham skirt cut off all light. I was now totally blindfolded and deafened by the moving silks. But I, like a fool, thought I had survived - just. I hadn't really had a hope left once Lisa's legs had scissored round me.

Lisa pulled her apron over my head. That did it. I couldn't breathe. My head swam from lack of air as she suffocated me! If I didn't give up now I'd be history.

With my fading strength I tapped my hands against her legs. The apron and skirt lifted.

"Give up now?" Lisa's voice just penetrated through my panting for breath still impeded by the layers of petticoats. The blood was roaring in my ears. I couldn't speak so I nodded weakly.

Luckily for me Lisa noticed my pathetic attempt at a nod. She uncovered my head completely. I dragged in breath after breath as I tried to recover. Lisa still held her clothes dangerously close to my face.

"You lost when I pinned you to the bed" She said accusingly "I shouldn't have had to suffocate you as well"

I still couldn't speak. Although I was breathing more normally I was still trapped between Lisa's thighs and breathing was an effort. I nodded to admit defeat.

"You ARE my slave now" continued Lisa "but you can have a reward as well. Arch your back for me." As I lifted she unclasped her legs releasing her scissors. "Now pull your underpants down" she ordered.

I did but it was difficult. Lisa was still astride me. My cock stood up proudly as it was released and I gasped as Lisa engulfed it. My cock was squeezed and released rhythmically as Lisa swished her skirt and petticoats backwards and forwards across my face. "Is this like your fantasy?" she asked coquettishly.

"Yes. Yes. Yes!" I gasped as the rhythm increased and I shuddered into a climax. I had never experienced such sweet surrender before and it left me completely drained. I closed my eyes. Later Lisa told me that I had a beatific smile.

"Yes, Lisa, yes" I sighed "That was even better than I had imagined"

"As my slave you might be rewarded like this - but only when you deserve it" Lisa said sternly "Will you deserve it?"

"Yes. I'll do anything, anything, to have an experience like this again" I said.

"In that case" said Lisa "you can considered yourself trained to the preliminary stage of being my obedient slave. Now you can go and prepare lunch for both of us."

Lisa lifted herself me, stood up and smoothed down her dress. She untied her apron and pulled it off.

"Here" she said handing the apron to me "You can wear this while you are working. You are the domestic in this establishment."

She helped me tie the apron on and followed me to the kitchen where I would start my duties. She had a broad smile on her face. We both knew that Lisa had successfully tamed me.