Lisa's Important Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin moved next to Lisa and began to gently massage her neck and shoulders. Lisa relaxed and within a short time had melted to his touch. His caresses soothed her into a sense of tranquility. He continued to knead her muscles and pulled her head back to rest on his chest. His hands moved from her shoulders to her arms and then to the top of her chest. As he continued to stroke her, she felt his fingers moving onto her breasts and close to her sensitive nipples. The buds on her flowery buxom responded of their own accord. They extended themselves into full bloom.

With a sense of yearning in her eyes, Lisa turned to me. I feigned concentration on my business papers. She then looked to Justin for reinforcement. Justin had delicately eased her into considering possibilities she would not normally have imagined. Lisa was right now wondering how 'bad' she could be with Justin. As she swooned, his fingertips approached her sweetheart roses. At the last moment he eased away. She was left hanging, and wanting much more from him.

Test Question 5: Would a 'bad girl' allow herself to be teased by another man in public?

On Wednesday, we three headed out to another night spot along the boulevard. Lisa was looking for a club that was a bit more intimate, but still with a dance floor. We found the ambiance Lisa was looking for on the second try. I danced with Lisa first. She was as energized (and sensuous) as ever. With fewer people in the bar, Lisa soon became the primary entertainment. After a couple of numbers, once again I left Lisa with Justin as I made phone calls. This time, however, Lisa did not beg me to stay. She instead turned toward Justin.

The music began again, and Justin invited Lisa to dance. They swirled with the music, Lisa putting on what she believed to be a private show for Justin. This was her arena, and she was in control. She didn't notice that a number of new-found admirers were also enjoying her performance.

Fast songs gave way to a romantic ballad. Lisa looked for me, but not necessarily in the hope that I had returned. I was secretly watching them from the bar. Justin gathered her into his arms and gently but forcefully pulled her to him. She was surprised by his aggressiveness, and resisted somewhat. He surrounded her however and after a few moments she started to feel an inner warmth building. Justin's closeness was having an effect on her. He tightened his hold on her, pulling her waist to him. Her arms snaked around his neck, elevating her breasts to fully enjoy his contact.

"Now this isn't so bad, is it Lisa?" Justin whispered to her. His innocent eyes contrasted with his teasing grin. Justin recognized that with her husband temporarily gone, Lisa would be looking to Justin for support. In this situation he felt that he would be able to take some liberties with her. He intended to give her a first taste of what he hoped to be feeding her in much greater portion within the next few days.

Justin slipped his hands onto the sexy bottom he had been admiring for some time, and began to knead her silky smoothness as they danced.

"This is the first time I've danced with someone from Tim's agency," Lisa informed him. "You should be careful with your hands, Justin. Tim could come back any time now."

She glanced to see if I had returned. Seeing that I had not, she didn't stop him. Justin applied pressure and pulled her lower body to him. Things were moving very quickly for Lisa. She was not ready to be this 'bad' in a public place like this. But just as she preparing to pull away, Lisa began to realize for the first time that Justin was not an ordinary man. In addition to being quite attractive, she could now feel that she was in the grasp of a well endowed stud. She knew she should break contact, but her curiosity about Justin's masculinity was a stronger emotion.

Without slowing his caresses, Tim moved his right leg between her thighs. Lisa was not used to losing control in her arena. She felt her daydreams becoming reality too rapidly.

"Justin…".

"Lisa, from everything Tim has told me about you, you are a wonderful woman. But even an exceptional woman like you cannot be good all of the time." Justin continued. "You like to show off your body when you dance, don't you Lisa?"

"Well I …" she stammered in reply.

"It seems to me that you enjoy being 'naughty' when you dance. Just like Brittany Spears, you lay it out there for men, don't you Lisa? And just like Brittany, you know just how to gain a man's attention." He continued to massage her bottom, but now he was rhythmically pulling her beautiful little pelvis to him. His actions and his words were arousing her. She was beginning to have trouble concentrating on their conversation.

"No Justin. I just like to dance, that's all."

"Lisa, don't fool me or yourself. You know you can turn on your 'bad girl' charm whenever you want." He started to raise her dress up her thighs.

"Justin. Move your hands away. People are starting to watch us." Even in the low light, patrons were indeed enjoying Justin's attempts to slide Lisa's dress up her shapely legs. He had now drawn her hem above mid-thigh.

"Lisa, I know you've seen the movie 'Dirty Dancing'. Right now… right here… show me your strongest feminine seduction. Slide those little hips of yours up onto my leg and let me see the motion you've been putting out on the last couple of numbers." To emphasize his point, Justin raised her dress to expose her panties. He pressed her into him. Now only her moist panties protected her source of desire from the protruding manhood that was poking into her through his slacks.

"Justin. No. I'm not that kind of a girl." She made an attempt to push her dress back down. With his arms under hers and clasping her tightly to him, however, she was unsuccessful in preventing her luscious panty-clad bottom from being displayed to everyone who chose to take it in. She was uncomfortable at being undressed like this in public, but it was Justin who was pulling her clothes off… she was sure everyone could tell that she was trying to resist.

Knowing she was not at fault allowed her to secretly enjoy the thrill of teasing so many men with her perfectly formed behind. Justin had been only dancing with Lisa for a few minutes, and she was once again having thoughts about being bad.

His hands felt so good on her barely clad bottom. She loved to dance, and she really wanted to move her hips into him as he had suggested. But she was too good a girl to do that in public. If they had been alone, she might have thought differently.

Justin was a master at sensing the true mood of a woman. He realized her receptiveness at that moment, and raised his hands under her dress to the bare skin of her petite waist. She gasped quietly. He held her still and shifted slightly to position both of his legs between hers. She gazed up at him, wondering what he had in store for her next. Justin lowered his hips. He placed the tip of his large erection directly against her waiting bush, and pushed meaningfully. He slid his manhood up the full length of her nearly naked gash. Breathlessly, she felt his sizable member glide against her for nearly a minute.

Scattered applause erupted around them. Out of the darkness, a woman's voice spoke to Justin. "Hey, you beautiful hunk of man. Pull her panties down. Show us you can take her right here."

Justin instead eased his grip on Lisa and moved away slightly. Her dress fell back to its intended form. As Justin moved away, Lisa followed him like a trained pet. She was trying to maintain contact with him. Justin had now not only watered the seed Tim had sown a few days earlier, he had fertilized it as well. He had gotten Lisa to realize that she wanted him… and in a 'bad' way.

"Tim is coming back," Justin whispered in her ear. "Let's head back to the table." But before freeing her from his grasp entirely, Justin looked deep into her eyes and smiled at her in his most charming manner. "Lisa, you and I will be dancing again this week. When we do, I will ask you for a second time to do a dirty dance. Will you be ready to be a really 'bad girl' for me then?" At that moment she was prepared to do whatever this gorgeous man asked. She nodded weakly in reply.

Lisa was so overcome by Justin's sudden assault on her that she had difficulty walking back to our table. She was awash in emotions as wild as the loud music they now left behind. She played with her wedding band and concentrated on being a faithful woman and wife. But she was now also vividly aware of a suppressed sexual side that she hadn't acknowledged for years. It was a part of her that was clearly in demand by more men than her husband. The thought both frightened and excited her. Lisa was now feeling the same temptations I had been struggling with, and in a very direct way.

Justin on the other hand strolled back to our table brimming with confidence and admiring the sexy woman who he thought would soon be his. He was fairly certain that he would be plunging his blue steel into her velvet pussy within a couple of days. In order to mount this hot little woman, Justin felt that all he needed to do was to coax her into a private room. Once alone, she would surely permit him to caress her into a passion, and he would be able to strip her easily. She had already proven to be so receptive that she would likely spread her legs for him and beg him to fuck her.

Before Lisa and Justin had made it all of the way back to our table, I led my flushed wife back onto the hardwood. It took half a song for her to regain her composure. As we danced, Lisa began to feel a new stiffness in her shoulders. She wondered if it would be possible to invite Justin to our room for another massage.

Just as Lisa was ready to raise the question to me, we noticed an attractive blonde woman approach Justin and lean down to whisper something to him. Although not as full-chested as Lisa, in this position the young blonde was maximizing her assets. From his vantage point, Justin would be able to view her pride-and-joys in all of their splendid beauty. Justin indeed appeared to be enjoying the scenery. The blonde extended her arms to him and pulled him up to dance.

After two tunes, we were all tiring. At the table, Justin introduced Cindi. She whispered something to him. Justin offered some parting remarks, and abruptly left with a pleased and expectant Cindi. We would later learn that Cindi was the woman who had encouraged Justin while he seduced my wife on the dance floor. Unfortunately for Cindi, as earlier in the evening, she would not receive from Justin all that she had wanted. He stopped just short of fertilizing Cindi's receptive garden that night. Justin was saving his seed for a special encounter later in the week.

Justin's departure had a sobering effect on Lisa. She had thought Justin would be easily available to her, although she had no specific plan about how to use him. For the second time on our trip she realized that in order to win Justin's favor, she would have to work for his attention. She also remembered Justin's earlier challenge concerning a later dance. The gears were turning in her pretty head.

Test Question 6: Would the subject realize the impact of her decision to be a 'bad girl'?

The next day, while Justin and I finished developing our advertising campaign, Lisa took advantage of the wide array of shops on our stretch of the Gold Coast. She returned with many bags of souvenirs, new clothes and other carefully selected treasures. By evening, we were all feeling the effects from many days of hectic activity. Down the boulevard from our hotel, I had spotted a newly constructed seafarer's chapel. Lisa and I spent the dwindling daylight on a quiet tour of the chapel. The chapel proved to be a truly inspirational interlude. Lisa spent quite a long time studying the exhibit on the men of the sea. The commitment of wives to their absent husbands motivated Lisa to rededicate herself to me. In the quiet of the church, Justin's sales campaign had taken a serious blow.

Over dinner later, I announced to Lisa and Justin that I had been invited to close the advertising deal by joining our client on a one-day fishing trip to the Gulf. We would be heading out on the water very early Saturday morning, so we would be traveling to the harbor Friday night. I asked Justin to entertain Lisa for the evening. Lisa and Justin each had a different idea about what that entertainment might entail.

Test Question 7: How far would a 'bad girl' tease another man in public?

Early Friday afternoon, I collected my overnight bag, kissed my wife good-bye and departed on my fishing expedition. The bait I would be using, however, would never leave Miami. Justin would be attempting to set his hook and reel in my wife before the evening was done. He hoped she would become his most prized catch. And after a protracted internal struggle, Lisa would be face-to-face with a most important decision for the fate of our marriage.

At eight, Justin arrived to take Lisa to dinner. He escorted her to a romantic seafood restaurant on the beach that had been recommended by the concierge with a wink. At their secluded table, they watched the bright glow of sunset fade into a star-filled night. Justin ordered a second bottle of wine. Candles were lit. Lisa and Justin started to speak frankly.

"Lisa, what are you thinking about on this wonderful evening?" Justin asked.

"I'm thinking about you, Justin," she replied, looking at him very directly.

"Me? Why me?"

"You're a very handsome man." His eyebrows raised, in mock surprise. "You've brought something out in me that I didn't know existed any more," she continued.

"And what would that be, Lisa?" he questioned with all of the boyish charm he could manage.

"I've been thinking the last couple of days about what it would be like to be with you tonight. I wondered how I would answer if you invited me back to your room."

He now returned her gaze, and sensed that he had been correct in his earlier assessment of her. His biggest challenge would not be to seduce her. Instead it would be to slow her down so their pleasurable business would not be concluded too early in the evening. Still, he took the opportunity to gaze directly at her bountiful buxom, wondering how the nipples on these gorgeous globes would be tasting later.

"Justin." He raised his eyes back to her face. She had regained his attention. "But after weighing the consequences that this one night of pleasure would have on the life I've built with my husband, I realize that I would not be able to give in to that temptation."

Now she had his undivided attention. "I completely understand, Lisa. I'm flattered to think that you find me somewhat attractive. You know that I consider you to be one of the most beautiful women I've ever met. You are stunningly gorgeous AND possess an inner beauty that is so hard to find today."

Lisa began to blush. "Tim is a very lucky man to have married such a special woman as you. I would never want you to do anything that made you feel uncomfortable. It certainly wasn't my intention to put you into that kind of position on this beautiful evening."

Justin continued, "Just to let you how out of sync I must be, I thought we would go dancing after dinner and get a little crazy at a club. I had been imagining you as a 'bad girl', doing a little dirty dancing with a crowd of people looking on. I thought I had seen a bit of that adventurous nature in you. But I suppose I could be mistaken. This seemed like a perfect time for you to cut loose completely, knowing that there would be no one from home to remind you about it later. That was about all I had in mind though. Maybe it was too simple to be an entire evening's 'entertainment' ". He emphasized by drawing quotation marks in the air. His innocent eyes were beguiling.

Lisa began to feel silly. Justin's easy nature was disarming . He certainly was a charmer. And he looked so handsome as candle light danced across his face.

"That doesn't sound too bad to me. I mean, it wouldn't hurt to be a little 'bad' at a dance club... with other people around of course. You've already shown me that you can be a pretty 'naughty' dancer. Maybe we'd fit right in." They both laughed. He smiled to himself at this first victory.

He reached for her hands. "C'mon, girl, 'Let's boogie!'" They got up to leave.

On the way out, Lisa remembered something. "Justin, before we head to the club, drop me by my room for a minute so I can freshen up."

Fifteen minutes later, Justin arrived at Lisa's room a second time that evening. When she opened the door, Justin's took a quick deep breath. Lisa had changed into a very special outfit for the nightclub. Standing in front of him was the sexiest combination of woman and dress that he could imagine.

The front of her dress plunged dramatically to her full cleavage… and then beyond. The cut was so low it was apparent Lisa was not wearing a bra. In fact, Justin didn't know how the fabric was supporting the large buxom before him. He did surmise, however, that given the right situation, one would be able to scoop these voluptuous globes out of their wrapping with little effort.

Justin could now also tell that Lisa wasn't wearing a belly button ring. Her dress was so tight across her stomach that he could clearly see the dimple in her flat belly. There was no ring. But the nicest thing about Lisa's dress was its length. It didn't have much. Her dress covered her bottom, but not a whole lot more. Her shapely legs were fully on display, and without nylons. An ankle bracelet and a long gold chain around her neck completed her magnificent outfit.

Lisa smiled. Her dress had produced the desired effect. She had just sent a message to Justin that she was fully able to be as good or bad as she chose. And she was also telling him that while they were out dancing tonight, she intended to be 'bad'.

He grasped her hand and told her the obvious, "You are stunningly beautiful, Lisa." She was happy with how the evening was turning out. They headed to a night club known for its high design and wild parties.

Once inside, Justin found them a table. Drinks arrived shortly. Two drinks later, Lisa was ready to start shaking some things up. Justin wasn't an accomplished dancer, but he was smart enough to know that Lisa was the high liner in the pair. As they began to dance, he simply smiled and watched her warm up to the moment. After two tunes, she was loose and happy.

Lisa pranced with her arms above her head, stretching her back and raising her proud buxom. She was working hard to be noticed and she was getting her wish, as a number of eyes followed her. But on this weekend night and at this rocking club, there were plenty of sexily clad young women who knew how to move. If Lisa really wanted to draw attention to herself, she would need to do something special.

A slower song momentarily cast the club into darkness. Pulsing lights turned to throbbing pools of illumination. Staccato became legato. Lisa and Justin embraced for the first time that evening.

"Are you having a good time, Lisa?" he asked.

"I'm having a great time! I love this club. There is so much going on."

"And how do you feel?"

"Fantastic. And sexy." She shook her chest at him for emphasis.

"You ARE so sexy, Lisa. You must be enjoying being the 'bad girl' tonight. So I have a question for you." He looked into her eyes. "How do you suppose really 'bad girls' dance?" They both remembered his challenge to her from a few nights ago.

"I suppose they would dance something like this, Mr. Patrick Swayze." She pushed him back, eased her arms around his waist and pressed her waist firmly into him. Lisa had remembered Justin teasing her unmercifully during their previous encounter. Now she was going to give him a lesson on how to tease. Justin's manly tool began to project prominently from his hips, as she knew it would. By contact, she quickly gauged its mass. Lisa was going to find out right now just how big this surfer's board could become.