Lisa's Sexy Secret

Story Info
Motorcycle ride leads to swim with a stranger.
8.1k words
4.75
36.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spyro1123
spyro1123
31 Followers

Lisa leaned into the curve, her thick mane of black hair whipping behind her. The mountains of Vermont flashed by and her motorcycle purred between her legs, soothing away the stresses of life. Her ex-husband had always looked silly on it but it fit her small frame perfectly. Now she could even drive it, her ex had always made her ride behind him.

A young man hitch-hiking beside the road startled her. The brief glimpse she caught of him didn't look much like the drifter you would normally see beside the road. He was clean shaven, and his moderately tight shirt displayed a well-built body.

She turned around at the next turn off and rode by more slowly, curious at the strange sight of a well-built man hitch-hiking in the middle of nowhere. He was sitting on his backpack, the bottom of his shirt pulled back behind his head, trying to get some relief from the heat. He was as well build as she had first though, with a tight stomach, powerful chest, and arms.

He pulled his shirt back down as she turned again, and flashed a huge grin when she pulled up next to him.

"What are you doing out here?" she asked.

"Right now, or in a more general way?" he asked right back, not sounding like the hick she was expecting.

"Both."

"Right now I am trying to get to the post office in town before it closes to pick up my package of food. The bigger picture is, as my student from Australia put it I've 'gone walkabout'."

"What?"

"I took a leave of absence from grad school and decided to hike across Vermont. This trail," he pointed to both ends of the trail that crossed the road, "goes all the way to Canada."

"That's pretty cool, and a long walk. Why?"

"To clear my head I broke it off with my fiancée; it shook me up pretty bad."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I caught her in bed with my professor," he couldn't conceal his bitterness.

"I can see that you might need to clear your head after that."

"How bout you? Isn't it a little dangerous to ride that thing in just a tank top and shorts?"

"It is."

'It is also the only excitement in my life,' Lisa thought, but she wasn't about to tell him that.

"You want a lift?" she asked cutting off any further questions.

"Sure."

He shouldered his pack and swung onto the seat behind her. He gently put his hands on her waist, obviously unsure of how to hold a stranger.

"I am not driving like a granny all the way to town just because you are back there."

She took his hands and wrapped them firmly around her waist, started the engine, and roared off. Riding always made Lisa horny, and an attractive man with his arms around her didn't help matters any. She pushed herself back on the seat, rubbing, as if by accident, against the young man's crotch, hoping for a similar reaction. She had no such luck.

'Stupid woman, thinking a man a decade younger than you would be interested in you, even with his arms around you,' she scolded herself mentally.

They pulled up in front of the post office, which seemed to be the focal point of the tiny town.

"Thanks for the ride," the man said as he slipped out from behind her.

"Are you going to need a ride back?"

"Yeah, but it's going to take me a while to get my food sorted out."

"I don't really have any plans, I could wait."

"Thanks, that's awesome!" he clapped his hand on her shoulder giving it a little squeeze before turning to go.

Was it her imagination, or did he leave his hand there a little too long for just a friendly gesture? She scolded herself again for acting like a silly schoolgirl, although, his arms did feel very nice around her. As he disappeared into the post office she realized he didn't smell bad the way she would have after a week in the woods, without a shower. In fact, he smelled a little like peppermint.

He came back out of the post office smiling, his arms wrapped around a large box.

"By the way my name's Jacob."

"I'm Lisa."

"Nice to meet you, Lisa," he said, wiggling the fingers of one hand on the box.

He dumped the box on a picnic table and began sifting though ziplock bags, of what looked to be dried food.

"I've got a friend who sends me the food. I pick it up every week at post offices along the way," he explained to her.

"If I can ask a personal question, how are you so clean?" Lisa asked after a moment.

"Is that a polite way of asking why I don't stink?" with a chuckle Jacob continued, not waiting for an answer, "There is a swimming hole half a mile or so back. I took a bath and shaved, figuring it would be easier to get a ride if I didn't look like something the cat dragged in."

"Well it worked. I bet a swim felt really good," Lisa was flapping the bottom of her shirt up and down, "It's so damn hot, especially down here in the valley."

"Oh it was great, sparkling clear cold water, even a waterfall."

Lisa was pleased to see Jacob stealing glances at her tummy as she tried to cool off.

'Finally he notices,' she thought.

Lisa was proud of her body, becoming more and more obsessive about working out, as her ex-husband had become less and less. She decided to tease him a little more. She tucked the bottom of her shirt up under her bra, showing off her trim waist, and perky breasts.

"I suppose this paradise of cool water is too far for a city girl like me to hike to?"

Jacob pealed his eyes off her and looked up at the sky, "It's about two-thirty I think you could make it there and back before dark. Would you like me to take you there?"

"Um... sure, if it's not too far the wrong direction for you?"

Lisa felt butterflies as she asked. She scolded them back down again.

"Not at all, I was going to go back and camp there tonight anyway."

"Ok, you can be my guide in exchange for the ride."

"At your service 'mem-sahib'," he quipped in an Indian accent.

Jacob packed away the remaining food, took out a spiral notebook from his pack, and began writing in it.

"Whatcha writing?"

"My last journal entry, my friend is posting them on the web."

"Anything about me?" Lisa cursed herself for how much that question made her sound like a thirteen-year-old.

"Got a ride on the back of a motorcycle, driven by a pretty woman. She turned out to be quite nice after she stopped making me feel like an idiot for not knowing how to ride behind someone, or scaring the piss out of me with her driving."

"Oh it wasn't that bad, and don't you mean pretty 'older' woman."

"Pretty is pretty. There, all done."

He tossed the journal in the box, on top of the food he didn't need, and went back in the post office. This saved Lisa from having to try to hide her blushes.

'Idiot! He said you were pretty not that he was interested in you,' one part of her argued, the other was just thrilled that he thought she was pretty.

"Ok Lisa, ready to scare the shit out of me on that death machine?"

"Yep," She answered climbing on.

She had not pulled her shirt back down, so his warm arms wrapped tightly around her bare skin, as he followed suit.

They roared up the mountain. Lisa again decided to see if she would get a response by scooting back to press into Jacob's crotch. This time however, she was rewarded by feeling a hard lump pressing against her ass. She had to suppress the shiver it sent up her spine.

'I haven't reacted like this to a hard cock that I haven't even seen since I was in the backseat of my boyfriend's car in high-school.' She stayed pressed against him as they rode. Jacob began slowly running his thumbs up and down her ribcage. Up until just below her bra, then back down until they met his other fingers. Lisa had to concentrate very hard on the road; the gentle caress was driving her crazy.

They got to the trailhead and Jacob hopped off and began fumbling with his pack.

'Great now he saw your face and he is embarrassed to be near an old hag like you,' the nasty voice in her mind taunted her.

While he was getting ready, Lisa locked up her bike and took two bottles of wine the friends she had been staying with had given her and slipped them into a folding backpack she kept in her saddle bags.

"You ready yet?" She asked a little shocked at how waspish she sounded.

"Just about. If you want to start off just head down the path," he didn't even look up from his pack, which made Lisa fume, and his ears were bright read She stomped down the trail quite annoyed. Embarrassed was he, just because he got a hard on for an older lady! She froze suddenly realizing what the problem was. He wasn't embarrassed about her, he thought she hadn't noticed his hard cock and he was trying to hide it. As if she could have missed it, hard, between her ass-cheeks. She wondered if he thought she hadn't noticed his gentle explorations either.

What had made her infuriated moments earlier she now thought was adorable. She thought about slowing down and letting him catch up; she thought of stripping naked in the trail, but she decided to play hard to get, literally.

She quickened her pace, thinking that he would never catch her with his pack on. Her aerobics classes kept her in shape, she could stay ahead of him easily.

She was taking a quick break, cussing the sun that had her sweating like a whore on nickel day, assuming Jacob would be resting too, when he suddenly came around the bend.

He had his shirt off, her eyes roamed over his chest, shoulders, arms, abs... he seemed to have cured his "problem". She had to remind herself not to drool as he came closer.

"You bastard, you aren't even sweating, you aren't even out of breath!" she yelled as he got close enough to see clearly, smiling to turn it into a joke.

"I do this every day. Actually, I was getting worried about you; you were faster than I expected. Sorry about that back there I had to..."

"Get things adjusted?"

"Err ... Yeah ... Anyway, our turn off is a bit further up, you need any water, or are you ready to press on?"

"I think I can make it."

Lisa took the lead, hoping he was enjoying the view of her ass in her short shorts since she was deprived of a view of his backside.

She was lost in a daydream; thinking what if would feel like to be naked in those strong arms of his, when his shout interrupted.

"Woah! This is the side trail. Keep going that way you'll end up in Massachusetts."

"Oops I was daydreaming."

"Happens all the time to me."

She followed him down the side trail, at last getting to check out his backside. It proved to be as good as the front, muscular and firm.

The topped a rise and the sight took her breath away. A small stream cascaded over a huge rock, tumbling into an aqua blue pool. Huge pine trees sent their roots over the large moss covered rocks in search of soil. Jacob sat his pack on the blanket of pine needles below one pine and turned to look at her.

"Pretty huh?"

"More like breath taking."

"Yeah, I never get tired of it."

They sat for a while on two warm rocks, just taking in the quiet beauty. It was silent except for the sound of falling water.

"How do you ever tear yourself away from places like this?"

"Easy. If you stay too long you run out of food."

"Oh I suppose so... speaking of, if I don't get my swim in soon I won't make it back to civilization before all the restaurants close."

Jacob again looked up at the sky.

"You might not anyway, it's already four-fifteen."

"You can tell that by looking at the sun?"

"Nope, I look at my watch first," Jacob looked at her with a boyish grin.

Lisa laughed, "Was that for the motorcycle ride?"

"Nah, I liked the ride, it was for making me feel dumb about putting my arms around you."

"Ah, so we are even?"

"May be."

Lisa found herself laughing again, his good humor seemed infectious. He said that what he was trying to say was that if she wanted to she could stay with him for supper, as long as she didn't mind what he called "backpacker slop".

"After a swim I could eat a bear."

"Hey, I like bears they leave me alone, I leave them alone. Eat a moose they are big and dumb."

"Ok grizzly Adams, I accept."

"Ask a woman to dinner and she insults you."

With that he stood up, turned around, dropped his shorts and dove in the water. He stayed under for quite a while. Just as Lisa was getting nervous, he surfaced. Shaking his head he sent a sparkling shower of droplets arcing through the air.

Lisa laughed, "You look like a golden retriever with that mop of blond hair."

Chuckling he yelled back, "I am surprised I didn't scare you away dropping my clothes like that. Come on in, the water's fine."

She told him to turn around, she didn't give free shows, and dinner wasn't payment enough. After he complied she quickly pulled off her clothes thinking how weird it was for her to be skinny-dipping with a stranger. She stood on the edge of the rock thrilling at the warm breeze blowing over her naked body. She took a breath drew herself up and dove into the water.

She came up spluttering in shock at the icy cold water.

Jacob turned around with a smug grin on his face that made her want to kill him. He got a face full of water instead.

A splashing fight ensued, both of them shrieking like twelve-year-olds.

Jacob lunged towards her, splashing water from both sides, forcing Lisa back. She didn't realize her tactical mistake until she was pounded by the cold water of the waterfall. He had managed to herd her towards it. Rather than drown she stepped forwards, right into Jacob's arms. He held her for a long moment, both of them gazing into the others eyes.

The spell broke and he turned his head away.

"I'm sorry I'm too young," he said, at the same time she said that she was sorry she was too old.

"No you're not," they said together, then burst out laughing.

He hugged her closer to him and asked, "So what was all the splashing for?"

"Not telling me the water was cold."

"I didn't want to have to stand there all day waiting for you to ease your way in, if you dove in I could check your body out sooner."

"You get a good look?"

She wiggled in his arms seductively as she asked this.

"Not really I was too busy trying not to drown."

"Good, you did quite enough checking out in town and on the trail."

"And you didn't?"

Instead of answering Lisa bit his neck playfully.

"Lisa?"

She looked up at him. He put his hand to the side of her face and kissed her. It started as a gentle kiss, but as she returned it, it became deeper. Lisa pressed her body to his; he was hot in contrast to the cold water. His tongue pushed between her lips, sliding across hers. Lisa's whole body tingled, feeling very alive. She closed her eyes and understood what people meant when they said they saw fireworks.

When they broke the kiss panting for breath Jacob was the first to break the silence, "Wow."

"Yeah."

"Was that..."

"The best kiss of my life? — Yes."

"Me too."

They stood holding each other in the cool water. Lisa's breasts were pushed against Jacob's chest, her head on his shoulder. His hands were drawing random patterns on her back.

Suddenly he asked "Was the kiss payment enough to see her naked?"

She was going to tease him and pretend not to be sure, but he stunned the words out of her mouth. He had moved his hands to her waist and in one swift movement lifted her so her belly button was level with his mouth. He wrapped his arms around her and slowly let her slide down his body. He kissed her belly button, then continued to kiss up her tummy, and over her ribs. It felt as if his lips were leaving a trail of fire up Lisa's body.

When he got to the bottom of Lisa's breast she gasped, her gasp turned to a moan as he caught her nipple in is lips. His tongue ran around the tender skin held between his lips. He continued to hold her nipple as she slid further down, tugging it until it slipped free.

His kisses turned to nibbles, traveling up the top of her breast. Then, as her feet touched the bottom, he nibbled up her neck to her earlobe. Lisa sighed contentedly.

"Still too cold?" he whispered.

"Not at all."

They found each other's lips again and kissed just as passionately as before. Jacob gently sucked her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues inter-twining as they pressed close together.

Jacob's hands moved down her back to her bottom. She pressed back into his hands moaning softly in to his mouth. His questing fingers slipped between her legs and he broke the kiss.

"You're shaved," he said surprised.

"Nope. Waxed," she stated breathlessly.

"Mmm..."

His open hand roamed over her smooth sensitive pussy lips, his middle finger pressing into her slit, sending a wave of pleasure through Lisa.

"It's so smooth."

"You don't think it's slutty? My ex-husband did."

"Not in a bad way," Jacob winked at her.

She giggled, "It's really something I do for myself, it's my sexy secret."

"Bet it makes riding that death machine fun."

"You have a dirty mind."

"I must be right you are avoiding the question."

"Yes it does, pretty sexy for an old woman, huh?"

"You're only as old as you feel, and I don't know about you but I feel about sixteen."

"Me too," she giggled, "Damn giggles, I even sound like a teenager."

"The other thing I am starting to feel is cold."

With that Jacob pulled away and swam to a large flat rock beside the waterfall. Lisa admired the way the muscles of his back rippled as he heaved himself onto the rock. Turning to look back at her, he lay down on the rock in a pool of bright sunlight. Because the rock was sloped towards her, Lisa was able to get her first real look at him naked from the front. He was tan from all the time he spent outdoors, and his muscles were well defined without looking bulky. His manhood was lying hard on his stomach, and it looked wonderful to her. He was slightly larger than her ex was and thicker. She admired the view for a while before swimming slowly over to him.

"Running away from me?" she asked.

"Nope, not even playing too hard to get."

"Not too hard?"

"Well if you want another kiss you will have to get out and finally let me see that stunning body."

"It better be a good kiss." She said with a smile.

"I haven't heard any complaints so far."

"Definitely not!"

She slowly pulled herself out of the water keeping her eyes locked on Jacob. She stood and walked sinuously, her hips swaying, towards him. His eyes flickered from her demanding eyes to her body and back. It felt as if she could feel his eyes as they traveled over her. A few feet from him she lifted her hands and ran them through her hair, executing a slow turn.

Jacob let out a low whistle, "You are one sexy lady."

"I am a horny lady," she replied flushing at the compliment, "You look pretty good too, stud."

"Thanks,"

It was Jacob's turn to blush, an extremely cute reaction, she thought.

"And... you... still... owe... me..." she was taking a step with each word, until she was standing straddling him, "...a kiss," she finished swooping down to bring her face close to his.

He very tenderly smoothed her wet hair out of her face, then brought his lips to hers. He sweetly kissed her, she felt his tongue gently brushing her lips. She lowered herself to press her naked body against his. She slowly slid back and forth rubbing as much of her skin against his as she could. Her lips parted, and their tongues slid lightly over each other.

She pushed her tongue in to his willing mouth, deepening the kiss, as she slid her bare pussy along the length of his cock. It felt so hot lying between her pussy lips. Her whole body felt as if she were about to burst into flames as their kisses became more desperate.

Finally she broke the kiss, "Jacob, I am not usually like this..."

"What skinny dipping with strangers?" he asked teasing her.

"I'm not joking... I am a law clerk, we don't have wild flings...I don't know... I just don't want you to think..."

spyro1123
spyro1123
31 Followers