Lisa's Sexy Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spyro1123
spyro1123
31 Followers

"Lisa, I don't do things like this either. I am working on my Ph.D. in engineering, hardly a wild bunch... I have lived like a monk... I can't believe what you do to me."

"I can't believe what you do to me either... I just don't want you to think..."

He cut her off reaching up to cup her breasts, which filled his hands nicely, rubbing his thumbs on her nipples. He found her lips again and gave her another lingering kiss.

"I don't," he said finally.

She stretched out on top of him, gently nibbling down his neck while he ran his hands up and down her sides, lingering as he crossed the sides of her breasts, where they were pressed between their bodies. Her nibbles traveled down his neck, following the muscles to his chest. There was almost no hair on his chest. She found his nipple and bit it playfully. His fingers tightened on her back.

"I'll give you about an hour to stop nibbling on me." he joked.

Pleased she switched to the other nipple. She had never been with a man who enjoyed having someone play with his nipples.

She bit it harder and was rewarded by Jacob lifting his hips and murmuring, "Oh god."

He was tugging and squeezing her nipples while she played. The harder she nibbled the harder he pinched. She bit hard then slowly ran her tongue lightly around his nipple. She moaned as he pinched hers and ran a finger over it with a feather light touch.

She slid lower almost regretfully, kissing her way over his hard stomach. She kept her, now sopping, puss in contact with him, sliding down his leg, leaving a hot moist trail. Finally she reached her goal. She wrapped her hand around his thick hot meat and sat back to admire her prize.

It was beautiful hard and pink, veins standing out of smooth skin. A glistening drop of pre- cum squeezed out of the tip as she slowly pumped her hand up and down. She leaned forward and licked it off.

Jacob gasped, "You don't have to..."

"I want to."

"You do?"

As an answer she swiftly took him into her mouth swallowing as much of him as she could.

Jacob moaned and whispered, "So sexy," over and over.

She sucked back to the tip, then off with a smack of her lips. She stroked him with her hand , then ran her tongue down the underside of his shaft until she reached his balls, nestled in their nest of brown hair. They received a squeeze from her free hand and she began to slowly slide her lips back up his shaft. She loved the feel of his smooth skin on her lips.

Reaching the head of his cock again she swiftly took him deep in her mouth again, locking her eyes on his. She was done teasing she wanted to taste his cum with every fiber of her being. She bobbed and slurped on him stroking him closer and closer to orgasm.

He was by far the sexiest man she had ever gone down on. Others just lay there or held her head, he stroked her hair, moaned, told her how sexy she was, and slowly writhed in pleasure. This drove her even harder to please him. She felt him swell in her mouth.

"Lisa I'm..." the end of his exclamation was cut off by a half sob, half-joyous cry.

He tried to pull her off him but she was determined to taste him. She held on as his hips lifted and with a cry he spewed his cum into her mouth. She swallowed quickly, moaning along with him.

Just as she swallowed the last jet, he pulled her up to his mouth and kissed her ferociously. His tongue plunged deep into her mouth, uncaring if he tasted his own cum. This was so sexy to Lisa she nearly came right then.

When she reclaimed her lips she smiled down at him.

"You are so god damn sexy," he said smiling back.

"Thank you. Haven't you ever been with a woman who liked to suck cock?"

"No, my fiancée always made me feel guilty about it."

"Stupid girl, you are very tasty, appreciative, and that kiss.... Oh my god, talk about sexy. Weren't you afraid of tasting yourself?"

"I didn't care I just had to kiss you."

"Aww, so sweet."

She rolled off Jacob stretching out on the sun-warmed rock. The sun felt so good on her body that she closed her eyes, stretched her harms high above her head, arched her back, and basked in its rays.

Lisa felt Jacob's hand in hers, then it slid down her arm, over her breast, down her ribs, over her tummy, it veered to the side just missing the closely trimmed triangle she kept to keep from looking like a little girl, then finally off one leg.

"You look like some pagan sex goddess, my very own wood nymph."

"Mmmm ..." she was too lost in all the sensations to answer.

His hands continued their slow explorations of her body. She spread her legs hoping her would take the hint. She was disappointed, but only for a moment as she felt his lips close on a nipple. He rubbed her upper neck and shoulders as he sucked the nipple past his teeth, and flickered his tongue over it.

She let out a sighing moan when he switched nipples and ran his tongue in circles around the new one. His hand trailed slowly down her body spreading wide just below her navel. Leaving his hand there, he paused to kiss her on the lips deeply but tenderly.

His hand slid lower and he kissed down her neck. His fingers curled to cup her smooth wet sex.

"God, the way you make me feel..." she whispered.

She felt him move between her legs at the same time he slowly slid a finger along her slit, just grazing her clit before pulling away.

She whimpered at the loss of contact feeling fragile for the first time today. A sigh of relief left her as he kissed tantalizingly up the inside of her thigh. He kissed and licked the outside of her pussy lips while his finger followed the grove that ran over her clit. Sliding back and forth just above her clit, it made her moan and squirm. He was driving her crazy with the teasing. She could feel a trickle of her fluids slowly creep towards her ass as she anticipated what was about to come.

Just as she was about to scream at him to get down to business, his lips suddenly clamped down on her clit, sucking hard. She did scream, but not in anger, her back arched as she cried out in mingled shock and pleasure. Liquid fire seemed to spread from her clit though her body.

Jacob replaced his tongue with a finger on her clit, and began to lap at her puss. He pushed his tongue in her and she could feel him straining to go deeper. His fingers pinched and rubbed her clit while he fucked her with his tongue.

He turned his head to the side and Lisa gasped he had sucked the top of her pussy lips into his mouth, pinching her clit between them. He gently bit down until her clit poked out between her lips, then he lashed it with his hot, slightly rough, tongue. Just before she could cum he released her.

She moaned with despair, lifting her hips, trying to get him to continue. The next thing she felt was his fingers pushing into her, plunging in and out. Deep inside her he curled his fingers to find her g-spot. Once found he rubbed it with a vengeance. She began to shake as her orgasm built. Just before it broke his lips again clamped down on her clit. He sucked hard holding on as her hips bucked out of control.

She grabbed and squeezed her breasts, her back arched, and her mouth was open in a silent scream.

She tore him from her clit, pulling him up, and chanting, "Come here ... come here ..." desperately.

Pulling his face, wet with her juices, to hers she kissed him as passionately as he had her. Lisa had always thought the taste of her pussy was gross. She had made her lovers brush their teeth before they could kiss her again, but on Jacob she just tasted sexy. The kiss as he held her brought her to another orgasm, this time on his strong leg.

As it faded she held Jacob very still, she was too sensitive for any movement. Finally she was able to let him go and he moved to hold her head in his lap, stroking her drying hair.

After a long time she was able to say something besides, "Oh god," over and over.

"Thank you, that was amazing."

"Just returning the favor. You never been with a guy who liked to eat pussy?"

"I guess not."

As Lisa lay catching her breath Jacob gradually moved his stroking from her hair, to her face, then her body. He avoided her overly sensitive nipples just lightly touching everywhere he could reach. Light kisses rained down on her face.

"Jacob?"

"Want me to stop?"

"No, I want you to make love to me. I don't want to move but I want you."

Jacob chuckled, "Lazy, I have a condom in my bag. should I get it?"

"I am on the pill, and got tested when I caught my ex-husband with that cow, so I am clean."

"I am ok with no condom for much the same reason."

"Good, now have your way with me!"

"If you insist."

He slipped between her legs, still gliding his hands over her body. They exchanged another long slow kiss, and Jacob slowly penetrated her.

"You are so tight and wet," he whispered in her ear, "You feel so good."

"You fill me so nicely," she whispered back, "Just stay in me and hold me."

Jacob paused, lying on top of her, gently kissing her face. Both of them telling the other in soft whispers how good they felt. He began to shift his hips from side to side as they kissed. His hard cock moved back and forth inside Lisa, drawing a moan from her. Needing no further encouragement he began sliding in and out as well. Lisa broke the kiss to murmur more before returning. Jacob began slipping out until just the head of his cock was in her before dropping back deep into her velvety cunt.

They rolled so Lisa was on top. Jacob ran his hands over her body as she sat up. She closed her eyes rocking back and forth atop him. She reached down and began to rub her clit. She opened her eyes to see Jacob grinning at her.

"Are you laughing at me playing with myself?"

"No, I am smiling at how wonderful you look using me to pleasure yourself."

"You don't mind?"

"If it turns you on it turns me on."

"I just didn't want you to think it was because you weren't good enough."

Lisa felt his fingers join hers on her clit.

"Not at all," he replied, his fingers moving to feel where their bodies joined.

She bounced faster on top of him, causing her breasts to bounce and wobble. Jacob caught her nipples between his fingers, pinching them and holding them still as her body moved. This set Lisa off, she let out a small gasp and began humping for all she was worth. Jacob began thrusting up to meet her, their sweating bodies smacking together. With each smack Lisa moaned again.

Lisa moved to lay flat atop him lustily kissing him before whispering, "I want to feel your cum in me," then rolling him on top of her.

He rolled between her legs and began thrusting himself into her, nibbling up and down her neck.

"More! I want your cum!" Lisa begged in a lusty voice.

Hearing Lisa beg for him to cum seemed to set Jacob on fire, he began to slam into her, grunting with the effort. Lisa crossed her legs around his ass, helping to push him deeper. She could feel the wetness he was drawing out of her collect on her pussy and his cock.

Her back began to arch and she began a long, dragged out moan. She felt her pussy begin to grab and clutch Jacob as he pounded her. He panted to her that she was holding him like a vice. Her legs quivered around him.

The feeling of her hot pussy gripping him sent Jacob over the edge, she felt him spasm, driving himself into her throbbing cunt. She cried out in the midst of her own orgasm feeling him begin to pump his sperm into her. His cries joined hers as they were both lost in orgasmic bliss.

After a while Jacob noticed the tears that were leaking out of her eyes, asking if he had hurt her in a horrified tone. She explained she didn't know why she was crying, it just felt so good she couldn't stop.

After that she uttered the cliché, "Just hold me."

He seemed more than happy to oblige her, and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Lisa woke to find Jacob gone, and that she was wrapped in a sleeping bag. Sitting up she found a tiny tent set up close by. Jacob sat, dressed in his shorts cooking something that smelled wonderful over a stove as tiny as the tent.

"Good morning sleepy."

"It's not morning. Is it?"

"No, early evening, I woke up because I was chilly when the sun moved off our rock."

She found Jacob had moved her clothes and backpack over from where she had left them. She pulled on her shorts and bra. It might have been chilly when you were sweaty and naked, but it was still warm if you moved at all.

Jacob explained that he had found the wine and used some of it for cooking, hoping she wouldn't mind. He also pointed out if they drank both the large bottles of wine she couldn't drive.

"I didn't think of that, I just grabbed it... I don't know why."

"It was your sub conscious telling you that you wanted to spend the night," he teased, as she found a seat next to him.

He wrapped an arm around her and she leaned into him, thinking how nice he felt close to her.

"In that, both of us?" she asked, nodding at the tent.

"Well it will be cozy, but the bugs would drive us in if we tried to sleep under the stars."

"Cozy it is," Lisa agreed with a laugh.

She snuggled next to Jacob, taking turns drinking wine from the bottle as they waited for dinner to be ready. She asked what was for dinner and found to her amazement that he had made spaghetti with wild mushrooms and onions he had collected on the walk up. She was a little worried about the mushrooms, but he assured her that they had no poisonous look-a- likes.

Once it was ready, they sat and ate dinner with one arm around one and other, Jacob's one pot balanced on a rock between them, sharing his one spoon.

"Well I can't say much for the place settings but the food, ambiance, and service is great at this restaurant," Lisa said waiting for the spoon.

"The company is pretty good too, and I really like the dress code," Jacob replied.

They chatted as they ate and Lisa found herself sharing more and more with this young man she had only met hours ago. More even than she shared with her closest friends.

After they cleaned up and dusk was encroaching Jacob went to dig in the tent. He came back with a sleeping pad, sleeping bag, and a small light. He asked Lisa to pick up the wine and then led her back to their flat rock. Once there he sat on the pad and pulled Lisa to sit between his legs leaning back on his chest. They sat that way drinking wine and staring at the sky until all the stars were out.

Later with most of the wine gone, and the last hints of the sun long faded.

Lisa feeling pretty tipsy turned to Jacob, "Sank... Thank you for inviting me out here, I am glad I came."

She added, "You know something? I haven't felt like a woman in a long time."

"I know exactly what you mean."

"You know something else—I'm a slut. I'm your slut."

She poked him in the chest for emphasis.

"Are you now?"

"Yep," Lisa stated with a proud look on her face.

To further prove her point she stripped quickly and began to play with Jacob's cock through his pants.

"Take these off 'n lie down."

Jacob willingly complied, and Lisa straddled his head taking his hardening shaft into her mouth. She moaned as he began to lap at her dripping pussy.

"Seems horny but not slutty," Jacob teased her.

Trying to be sluttier Lisa sucked his balls into her mouth; they tasted salty as she rolled them around. Jacob moaned.

Suddenly she felt his tongue move to her virgin ass. He ran his tongue around it stretching the small ring of muscles gently in every direction.

"Feels pretty good," Lisa was amazed to hear herself say.

She was even more amazed that it did feel good.

She returned to bobbing up and down on his smooth warm cock, even daring to run a finger around his puckered asshole, making him twitch, and moan into her ass. She felt a finger on her asshole and wondered to herself how far she wanted to take the slut act. She felt the finger pushing and suddenly decided, easing herself back onto the intruding digit. He began to lick and nibble her clit, and she began to moan and whimper, around her mouthful of cock, as the new sensations caught up with her. Just as her orgasm began, Jacob began slowly drawing his finger from her madly contracting hole. This sent her to a mind numbing orgasm.

Even as her orgasm raged she never lost his cock from her mouth and as his finger left her he began to swell and then spill his seed into her mouth. She swallowed fast, not losing any of his cum.

After he was done she rolled her over heated body to lay next to him.

"Now that was an orgasm!" she said to a grinning Jacob, who reached up and wiped a drop of his cum off her cheek.

They lay holding hands for a while, until Lisa heard Jacob's slow breathing turn to soft snores. She woke him up, and he apologized, saying he usually when to bed when the sun had set. She suggested they move to the tent so they could fall asleep.

Giggling as they stumbled they made there way to the tent. After Jacob had laid down the sleeping pad and bag Lisa bounded into the tiny tent. She spun around spreading her legs.

"I need you in me, NOW!"

"I think I am to tired too..."

"Ok I'll just find something else, this slut needs filling."

With that she grabbed an empty wine bottle. Jacob's eyes widened as she slowly slid it in and out of her mouth sucking the neck most seductively. Once it was slick and wet she began to slide the end around her pussy lips. She locked eyes with Jacob and with a wink rammed the bottle home. She lifted her lips to give him a good view, moaning like a porn star.

"Jacob," she hissed, "fuck your slut with this bottle."

Jacob, a bemused smile on his face began slowly stroking the bottle in and out of her.

"Harder fucker, fuck me with the bottle like the slut I am."

She wrapped her hands around his and slammed the bottle deep into her cunt over and over.

"FUCK...like this...OH God its so deep."

She was getting off on yelling out to him.

"Watch your slut get spread wide by the thick part of the bottle ... oh it's stretching me so good."

She reached up tugging and pulling hard on her nipples.

Jacob slid the bottle out of her obviously hoping to replace it with his rock hard dick.

"Uh huh...you're to tired," Lisa teased him.

She stood the bottle on the floor of the tent between Jacob's legs then knelt over it. She eased herself down the neck of the bottle, then began to bounce up and down. Her hands slid up her body, playing with her breasts and hard nipples then up to run through her hair. She ground herself against the wide neck of the bottle as she did this.

"Do you like watching your slut fuck a bottle?"

"Yes..."

"Pinch my nipples...Harder....God yes!"

Lisa swiveled her hips causing the bottle to rock under her, the neck making circles in her.

"You ready to pound your slut?"

"God yes."

"You going to make your slut scream with that big cock of yours?"

"Fuck yes."

She lay back, the bottle leaving her with a wet plop. Jacob entered her with one thrust slamming all the way into her. The suddenness of it made Lisa cry out. She grabbed his ass digging her fingernails into it, pulling him hard against her. He fucked her hard plunging over and over into her, driving himself as deep as he could.

"Grab my tits baby!"

His hands mauled her breasts, gripping them tightly and twisting them.

"Take me, fill me with your cum."

Their bodies slapped together. Lisa could feel his balls slapping her ass with each thrust. They splattered in the juice dripping down from her pussy. Her back arched. She was screaming each time he drove into her. Her hands clutched at the tent floor, clasping and spreading out of control.

"I'm going... to cum... on your...fucking....cock... Do you want that?"

Jacob only replied by redoubling his pace, grunting like a wild animal. Lisa's eyes rolled back. Her body shook. She let out a long scream.

spyro1123
spyro1123
31 Followers