Litost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How clumsy."

I kiss him. He isn't at all aggressive. He kisses back slowly and softly. I pull back. He kisses my jaw then my neck.

"Alex?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you go into the kitchen and pour us something to drink."

"Yeah, I can do that."

"Put plenty of vodka in yours."

He smiles.

"Yeah, I can do that."

He gets excited. Oh, how Alex loves drinking. He gets up and goes for the door.

"Alex, you should really wiggle your hips when you walk."

"Why?"

"I'm just fucking with you dude."

I'll be fucking you dude. I wonder if Alex likes whipped cream. I better follow along. His back is to me as he is pouring the drinks. Wow, he is making them about half vodka and half juice. Good. He'll be blacked out drunk soon. He can drink a lot just not all at once. Oh, yeah, he gets fucked up when mixing liquor.

"Realized I forgot to ask you to get something."

I open the fridge and take out the can of whipped cream. I put it back and take out a new can of whipped cream. I wouldn't make Alex go ass to mouth. He is putting the cap back on the juice as I wrap and arm around his natural waist. I pull him into me and tell him to lean his head back. He does and I tell him to close his eyes. He does.

"Did you see the whipped cream vodka I have?"

"Yeah, but I used the regular."

"That's fine, I want to try an experiment."

I tell him to open his mouth. He hesitates for a moment and then opens his mouth. I fill it with whipped cream.

"Close your mouth. Swallow."

He swallows. I turn him toward me and kiss him deeply, my tongue probing his mouth. The sweetness of the whipped cream dances its way into my mouth.

"Wanted to make sure there wasn't any left in there."

I pull out the whipped cream vodka.

"You'll be amazed at how much this tastes like the whipped cream."

I pour a shot for him. He takes the shot as I pull out some tequila. Alex's weakness.

"Since we're taking shots."

We take a couple shots of tequila and then take the glasses of his concoction back to the bedroom. I lay face down on the bed.

"Alex?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you rub my back?"

"I thought you were going to rub my back?"

"Well since you got off first I thought I might get a massage first."

"Okay."

I can't believe how smoothly he is slipping into this. No way he was straight. This will also give me an excuse not to be drinking as he gets super drunk. I know he'll keep drinking as he rubs my back. Oh, god. Those hands are stronger than I thought. He really knows what he's doing. He starts from my lower back just above my ass and presses upward slowly. He starts out with broad movements from both hands until he finds a knot. Then Alex uses his hands to rub around the knot loosening it. Finally he goes in full force with the butt of his hand to release it completely. I'm glad he doesn't use his fingers much. I'm ticklish and that just sends me over the edge. He wouldn't be able to touch me for hours if I started to feel ticklish. If only he knew how close he came to getting out of his fate. Oh, oh, wow. He keeps moving up my back making sure each muscle gets individual attention and like a minesweeper he digs out each and every knot. He gets to my neck and shoulders. There he begins to use his thumbs more. Really digging, but not forcefully. He gently works his way in and then goes to town on the base of my neck. Wow. I'll be keeping her around. Alex works his way up my neck to the base of my skull. He then lightly brushes my entire back from the neck down to lower back removing any lingering tension on the surface. I lay there stunned and not wanting to move. Alex finishes what remains of his drink and lays next to me.

"Okay, my turn."

"Hold on, let me get you a refill."

Stunned I walk to the kitchen and get him another drink. I fill it about as full of vodka as the one he made and then pour a couple tequila shots for him and a couple shots of water for me. I carry them over to the bedroom. Alex is laying face down and has repositioned his towel to allow me access to his back. He also took off the towel on his head.

"Would you put your hair up? It'll make it easier."

He pulls his hair back.

"No, don't just pull it back, put it up."

"Like a girl?"

"Yeah, it'll keep the hair off your back and make it easier to get to your neck."

He does. Good girl.

"I hope you don't mind. I wasn't feeling like tequila so I poured myself vodka."

We take our shots and begin to sip our drinks.

"Can you at least rub my neck while we kill these drinks?"

"I don't know about that. You got off and I got a massage. I think it is only fair that if I got off then you got a massage. Those are the rules."

"Look, I've had fun, but I don't think I can do this."

Fuck, I took too long and he isn't drunk enough.

"I mean, I don't want your penis in my, my ass. And, I, I don't, I've never."

Okay, I can salvage this. Good.

"Shh. It's okay. We can do whatever you're comfortable with. Why don't we start with some light touching. Oh, I know, hold on."

This is taking forever. I've got to get more liquor in him and get him horny. Should I drop the pretense? No, this is too good. I'm actually feeling aroused. Good. I put in a movie. I think this will be perfect. The first part is girl on girl but then it escalates as guys are brought into it and finally shemales. It ends with this big orgy with just about every combination you can think of.

"Here, to put you in the mood. I'll be right back."

I move quickly to the vodka and bring it in the room. I know Alex will drink this straight without a problem. Too much tequila may cause him to vomit. I can't believe he isn't completely fucked up! I walk in the room and Alex is jacking off to the television. I've been gone for twenty seconds and he is already-

"Heeeey. Boooze! I'm really horny. Can we do what we were doing earlier? I'm not gay but I'm so horny."

Wow. He is falling all over himself. Shit, I may have overdone it. Well, now or never.

"Of course, honey. But first I need something from you."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. I need you to be pretty for me. Can you do that?"

"Yeah. Yeah I am pretty for you."

"No, not yet."

He looks so sad.

"I'm not pretty?"

Good lord what have I unlocked here? He is tearing up. Those puppy dog eyes are back. Aw.

"Not yet, but you will be."

"I will?"

"Yes, come with me."

I offer Alex my hand. Can I start thinking of her as Alexis? Should I let her choose her name?

"Where are we going?"

"To make you beautiful."

I lead Alex back to the bathroom and pull out some basic make-up. Doing enough community theatre teaches you to have some basic stuff around. I'm pretty sure I've got a few girl colours and shades.

"Hold still."

I don't bother with a foundation as her skin is rather smooth and has a pretty even skin tone. Beside, I don't want it rubbing all over the place as I'm sure she'll be stumbling into everything pretty soon.

"Can I have something, something, boozy to drink?"

"Only if you are a good gurl and hold still."

"I'm not a girl."

"You are tonight! Do I need to spank your bottom?"

"He, ha, ha, don't spank my bottom. He, he."

Was that a feminine giggle? I put on her lipstick and eyeliner. Alex was surprisingly still. Had he done this before? Maybe it was the alcohol, but with each bit of make up I put on the more like a woman he became. Mascara and eye shadow were added. Those were some seductive eyes. I'm going to have to be careful or any guys we run into are going to be flirting with her. Those long luscious lashes were nicer than any girl I'd ever dated. I wish I could have had that Craigslist cross-dresser. Her make-up would have been better. All the same, this is the best I can do on my own. I'm used to other people putting on my make up. It is a great way to start a conversation and make plans for after the show. Maybe a private tutoring in the art of stage make-up? Of course I want something simpler and more everyday. There, some powder to keep the skin from being shiny. Not bad. Not great. At least it doesn't look whorish.

"There, aren't you pretty? You would have been prettier if you'd held still."

"I'm sorry. Can I have a drink now?"

I get Alex a very weak drink because I want to go do some shopping and she seems pretty drunk. She puts her ugly boy clothes on and we go for a ride. I guess they aren't that ugly. Girls always look cute in hoodies. Looking at Alex's flip flops I realized we need to get some nail polish.

"Where are we going?"

"I'm getting you a present."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but could you do me a favor since I'm being so nice and getting you this present?"

I unzip my fly and guide his hand to my crotch. I can feel his drunken anticipation. He is unsure. I take his hand hand place it on the fly.

"Can you get that out of there?"

Alex gently fishes out my cock and begins to retract his hand. I reach for it again and place it on my cock.

"You've gotten off already today. Didn't that feel good? Don't you want me to feel good too?"

"Yeah."

Alex begins to stroke my flaccid member. That did feel good. I didn't realize how horny I was as it sprang to life. She seemed to be relaxing into the idea of playing with another person's dick. This is exactly what I need.

"You like being pretty, right?"

She looked at me and blinked her eyes alluringly.

"Yes."

"A pretty person who was getting a present would probably go down on the person getting them a present."

Alex looked absolutely blank. I don't think he got it. Or was he wanting me to call him a pretty girl? I'll try something else.

"Alex, I need you to go down on me. We'll be there in ten minutes. I need you to get me off by then or no present."

Did that ever work! Alex was sucking me hard. Harder than I'd like, but it is her first time. I offer suggestions as we drive around. She gets the hang of it. I'm impressed she hasn't once scrapped her teeth across my shaft. Drool runs down into my fly. I love a good drunk blow job. As I'm stopped at a red light the guy in the lane next to mine looks over, smiles, and gives a thumbs up of approval. Fuck that guy. I ain't sharing this cock sucker. Light goes green. Green means go and Alex is going like crazy. She wants that present. Who knew that some drinks and make up is all it would have taken to turn my best friend into my own personal cum dumpster. The other stuff was worth it though. I can feel my seed slowly inch its way to the tip of my cock. I tell Alex to take a deep breath in through her nose.

"Trust me, you're going to need it. Even if you can't breath keep going. You better swallow it all, understand sweetheart?"

She can't respond, but I hear her breath in good and deep. I take one hand and place it on her head and push it down as far as it will go. She is incredibly uncomfortable, but she sucks it up, literally. I cum down her throat with load after load. My cock spasms again and again with all the pent up sperm from this morning's trying times. I almost feel bad for her. Her first time and she has to take so much. Well, she is getting a present. We arrive and enter the lingerie store.

"What are we doing here?"

"We're getting you a present."

"Oh."

"Oh?"

"I was hoping for more to drink."

Alex did all that for another drink? Wow, this is clearly my fantasy and not his. Oh, well. I talk to the guest service rep.

"Hello, I was wondering if you could take my girlfriend here and get her something sexy to wear for later?"

"Would you like something to accentuate her feminine wiles?"

"No, just something that fits her will be fine, thank you. I should be back in fifteen minutes or so, do you think you'll need longer?"

"That is up to your girlfriend. But I think we can find something that you'll both like by then."

I leave Alex at the store and walk over to the clothing store next door. I like girls in dresses. I find a floral v-neck dress that looks very summery. It's on sale and I find a size I think will fit him. It is hard because his body is a bit masculine, but beggars can't be choosers. Should I get hair dye? I do love a good blonde. Oh, I hope the neckline isn't too low for the bra they pick out. I buy it. I'm not picky, it isn't like it'll be on for very long anyway. I get back to Alex who is waiting patiently with a bag in her hand. I pay the cashier and ask what she picked out.

"It's a surprise. Those are the rules."

We get back to my place. I'm too impatient to bother getting hair dye and nail polish. I want to make this happen now. So, very, badly. I explain to Alex that I'll be in the bedroom getting ready and that she was to get dressed in the bathroom. She was then supposed to leave the apartment and ring the doorbell. I don't do anything to get ready. I'm ready right now. I need this. I need this fantasy. Fucking bitch, you fucking respond to e-mails. What is wrong with her? I hear the doorbell ring and answer it. I introduce myself and Alex introduces herself.

"Alex, huh? Is that short for anything?"

"Yeah, Alexander. Weird, huh? I guess my parents thought I was going to be a boy."

"That is weird."

I pull her into me and kiss her firmly. This is mine. I begin to feel her up. With the dress on I can't get under it, but I know this whore is smooth. I know my own personal slut is smooth just for me. I can barely contain myself. I hungrily press my lips to hers. She is there for one purpose. I move to her neck. Sucking on it I begin to use my teeth.

"Ow, that's kind of rough."

Shut up, bitch. You are mine now. I'll use you however I want. I turn her around. While holding her waist I bend her over. I begin to hike up her dress.

"Wait, lets go to the bedroom."

Whore, I'll take you here.

"Alex. You're my slut now. I'll take you where I please. Do I need to spank you again?"

Alex didn't want that so she consented to the living room. She was trembling with anticipation. I could tell she needed more of my seed.

"You want more cum, don't you? You want it inside you?"

"Take me, daddy. Take me now. I want to be pretty for you."

About fucking time slut. I've needed this since last night. Good thing you woke up early and wanted to hang out. You never would have thought this would have happened today.

"You want to be pretty for me? Have you always wanted to be pretty for me?"

"Yes. Yes. Please, I want to be more pretty for you."

"How should you do that?"

I hike her dress up to her waist. Black panties. Classic. I like it. I clasp it. I am so horny I don't have time for the gentlemanly thing. I need her cock hungry hole now.

"By, by giving it to me."

"How do you want me to give it to you?"

"Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me!"

I pull her panties down. I spit on her hole. I spit on my cock. I spit on her hole again. I creep my cobra to her welcoming opening.

"Is this what you want?"

"This is what I want!"

I slide in. In and out. In and out. In and out. I pump with all my might. I don't even care how long this lasts I need this. Alex is so tight. I pull her up and fuck her standing for a bit. Kissing her neck I whisper in her ear.

"You are fucking unbelievable. Who would have thought my best friend was my best fuck."

She seems tense.

"Relax. It'll make it easier. You look really beautiful in this dress."

I begin bucking harder and her penis began to flop to the rhythm. I placed her against a wall and had her brace. I love fucking against a wall. I held her hardening cock against her body so it wouldn't be in the way. I began slamming into her. She screamed my name over and over. She yelled to not stop. She was wonderful. Finally, her elbow hits my face. I stop and look at her. She is crumbled to the wall. Her face turns to me. Mascara is running.

"Please, stop. This isn't what I want."

"Oh. I'm so sorry."

What have I done?

"Please, it hurts."

I pull out. I'm still horny as fuck. She drops to her knees in front of me.

"Am I still pretty?"

"Yeah, you are."

I take her hand and stand her up. For someone that is usually so strong Alex appeared frail and fragile at the moment. I picked him up and carried her into the bedroom where I placed her on my bed.

"You're still hard."

"That's okay. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Can you rub my back?"

Alex rolled over. I wanted to take the dress off, but decided to go ahead with her clothes still on. I noticed large bite marks on her back. When did I do that?

"I am so sorry."

"It's okay, it just really hurt."

"I didn't mean to leave marks."

"Marks?"

"Yeah, your back, at least what I can see without taking off your dress, looks like it was mauled by something."

"Oh, that? That's okay. I like that part. It was like you were holding me down, making me your submissive whore. It was really hot. I never realized I was into that."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I've got an idea. I know how you can make it up to me."

Alex had a devilish grin that I've only ever seen on a woman. She took my hand and led me to the corner of my room where my mirror was. She gently helped me out of my clothes. Standing naked with her behind me she placed her hand on my back and lowered it.

"I want you to watch."

She kissed my back and had me get to my hands and knees. She lifted her dress. Her panties were still in the living room. That penis suddenly looked more fitting on her. I watched as she slowly thrust forward. Her penis was at the opening. She hesitated and then asked where the lube was. I told her the night stand drawer.

"So like a man. Always in a rush and doesn't consider the comfort of others."

She grabs the lube and asks if I'd prefer with or without.

"With."

She slaps my ass as hard as she can, which is pretty hard considering until a couple hours ago she was a man.

"With, what?"

"With...lube?"

Slap. Slap.

"Magic word?"

"Please?"

Slap. Slap. Slap.

"You'd better figure this out quick."

"With lube, please!"

"Better."

She takes some lube and applies it to my anus. She informs me it is unladylike to spit so it is a good idea I took the lube. Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. What did I do?

"Well?"

I better think quick.

"Thank you."

Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap.

"Thank you, Alex."

"Good. I'm not your mistress. I'm your Alex and you were smart to address me as I introduced myself."

"Thank you, Alex."

I really hate being slapped. I look up in the mirror and there are tears on my face. If I'd been wearing mascara our eyes would have been similar. She begins rubbing my ass which is now so tender I wish she'd stop. She presses on and enters me. Wow, her cock feels so big in my ass. It is so cute to watch her fuck me in the mirror. I'm so hard.

"I've barely begun and you're dripping pre-cum all over your floor."

She's right. Wow. In and out. In and out. In and out. I want her in there forever. She begins to slap my ass and an erotic pain shots through my body. She reaches around and begins stroking my cock as she works hers in and out of my loving chasm. Fill me, Alex. Fill me! She lets go of my cock. She is breathing heavily and is picking up her pace. She grunts and groans in a higher and higher register. I see myself in the mirror. I am really enjoying myself and it looks like I'm screaming, but I can't hear it. I hope I'm screaming for her to fill me up. To make me hers. To keep me as her personal cum slut whenever she needs release. She can have me. I feel her cock spasm inside of me and suddenly a torrent of her precious seed fills my insides. I can see her making like a banshee in the mirror where I also notice I'm cumming all over the floor. She collapses on top of me kissing my back. We catch our breaths and she pulls out.

"Looks like someone made a mess and should clean it up."

I put my face near my spilled jizz and stick out my tongue when Alex places a hand on my forehead.