Litost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I meant with a towel or something. Here sicko."

Alex gives me a weird look and tosses me a towel from earlier. I wipe it up as she is getting out of her dress. She goes to my closet and hangs it on a hanger.

"You know, you're going to need to get me more cloths and something to sleep in if I'm going to stay here."

She takes off her black bra and puts on one of my white dress shirts and puts it on. It falls about mid-thigh and I really can't believe my best friend is now my best fuck. She comes over and plants a kiss on my lips.

"You know I'm your best friend right?"

"Yeah."

"You know I knew what you were thinking before you did, right?"

"What are you talking about."

"I'm saying I let this happen, silly, and now I'm all yours."

"Like, forever?"

"Forever is a long time. You have me for now. I want to be your woman, so keep me happy."

"I can do that."

She slaps my face.

"Ow."

Why would she do that? I just told her I could keep her happy. Is beating me up making her happy? Maybe I can't do this.

"One more thing. You're the slut here and don't you forget it."

We spent the rest of the day snuggling in bed watching netflix.

The End.