All Comments on 'Little Black Ball Ch. 01'

by Seurat

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow!

You sick PUPPY! Loved it...talk about JUSTICE! LOL! If only this kind was doled out in real life! What goes around comes around doesn't QUITE make it here. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
GO FURTHER!!!!

I loved it. Finally, someone with IMAGINATION and the writing skills to carry it out. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not Bad

Now I think I need to go to church.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
a new low in stupid

please dont ever publish capater 2

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
I Thought it Showed Imagination!

Forget the Anonymous Clown. I liked the story and esp. the fact that the Revenge was on both the Wife and her Lesbian Lover now they both will be doing Cock or hurting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
??????????

C.Frommn You are the clown. The person before just made a statement on what he thought was a awful story. I agree with him what a bad read.

katibkatibabout 14 years ago
Editing

Nice story, told with imagination that is sadly lacking in most of the stories in Literotica. However, your editing has just begun: (1) before gerunds the pronoun must be in the objective case; (2) the subject of a sentence is in the subjective case, as are the nouns in apposition with the subject.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
best revenge

good revenge story.

SleeplessinMD2SleeplessinMD2about 14 years ago
MORE MORE MORE!

Revenge played a part in this story but more important Gary acted out of self defense. His financial advisor had conspired to ruin him not just personally by destroying his marriage but financially as well. He would be not just homeless but penniless. Since the transfer of funds went through his wife it would be years if ever he would get back half of his funds. There is no indication that Elaine worked outside the home so Gary would have to work for the rest of his life to restore a fraction of his life's earnings. One question comes up is what happens to Jeanie legally since she took from her other clients? What is the origin of the little black ball? What happens to the sex partners of Elaine? Thanks for an outstanding story! I look forward to more stories in the future.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Hi Seurat

Me again, just back filling with your stories. Again I liked this story, a little off the wall but still a good read, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well that was just.....

really, really strange.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
Yes, it was a little (lot) off the wall BUT...

Justice was served. Let his bitch wife suffer and I am sure that Jean will pay (in one way or another). Off the wall stuff keeps us on our toes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
too far

I was all for the cheating hoe suffering, but now innocents are gonna die n she is ok with her actions due too to magic brainwashing. The suffering is improperly distributed.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good one

Not a.huge.horror.fan, but that was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Actually, a great story. I gave it a “5”. I think literotica could benefit from more supernatural or sci fi

stories. The other thing I never get over is, how these bitches think ruining the man they loved, us the way to go. Are the colleges now offering courses, in “Narcissism 101?”

In any case, I loved it. Keep up the great work!

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Simply LOVE this story....the author manages to suspend belief sufficiently to make the supernatural element work....and the BTB part is so very very over the top...that it is very satisfying. It is really nice to see purely evil people get what they so richly deserve..... And in a spiritual sense....they fully REAP what they have SOWN.

again NICE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous