Little Black Ball Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seurat
Seurat
112 Followers

"Sue, babe, what are you doing?"

She stopped for a moment. Daryl thought he heard her gag, like she was going to be sick herself.

"I'm just dressing you in something to keep you warm until you feel better." She gagged again.

He felt the snug covering as she pulled it up over his calves, his knees, and then his thighs. With each new area, she would rub the unseen lotion first, and then every few inches, she would smooth the covering, stretch it this way and that so that there were no wrinkles, and make sure that it was nice and tight. It was very erotic, in a way, and despite his inability to move, Daryl's cock responded on it's own. Sue grasped his now erect member, and seemed to ponder something. She pushed it down flat against his lower abdomen, and continued with her work. After a few minutes, she had worked the covering up to his chest.

"Is that a little better, Daryl?" She said it very matter-of-factly, and the fact threw Daryl completely off his suspicions.

"Um, yeah. I think I got some type of flu, and I stopped by here when it caught up with me." Daryl was thinking quick now. "I'd done some work with Sonja, and she said I could stop in until I feel better."

"I wasn't feeling too well when I got here either. I hope it's not catching. But I won't let a little upset stomach come between me and you. Not when this is our last time together."

"Sue, don't say that. Please. It's not what you think." She ignored him, and he went silent again.

"Give me your hands, Daryl. This is going to be a little tight, but I'm sure it will stretch out to accommodate you until you get used to it." She pushed each of his hands into some type of glove, made sure his fingers were in nice and tight, and then pulled the sleeves up his arms. He was still to weak to resist her actions. In fact he was feeling even weaker.

"Sue? What is this thing?" In the darkness of the room, he still couldn't see what she was doing. Sue deftly rolled him from one side to the other, and pulled the suit up and over his chest. It felt more and more like she was fitting him into some type of wetsuit. "Just something for you to celebrate your new life. A gift from your former wife." By now, everything but his neck and head were covered.

A new question popped into his head. It was one he should have thought of right away. "Sue, where is Sonja?"

Susan paused for a moment in her efforts. "Sonja and I had a little discussion while you were asleep. She told me all about you, all about the other men she was seeing, and all about her life. It was all very interesting, but unfortunately I forgot to record it. Rest assured that I will be acting on the information though. I think it will be a big help later on."

"A big help? How? What did she say? And where is she now?" His voice was getting weaker as he spoke.

Susan smeared the thick lotion all over Daryl's head and face. It had a sickly sweet smell that he barely noticed as she pulled the hood of the body suit over Daryl's unresisting head, and he was momentarily in complete darkness. She adjusted things, pulling this way and that, until she had the eyes, nose, mouth, and ears just perfectly aligned. She pressed everything in place one last time, then stood back to observe her workmanship. He opened his eyes again, but the lids were heavy and leaden.

"The Sonja you knew is gone, Daryl. But there is a new Sonja." Susan propped his head up on a pillow so that he could see the foot of the bed. She then walked back to the doorway and flipped on the bedroom light switch. Daryl looked down at his body, but it took him just a minute to adjust to the horror.

"Your body is too weak to do anything but recover as it adjusts it's new dimensions. Soon enough you'll be able to play with that pussy you like so much, whenever you want. I decided not to leave you your dick, even though you thought it was probably your best feature. Everything else you once had will adopt to your new skin, and you'll be just as beautiful *and functional* as the old Sonja."

Daryl let out a high pitched scream as he saw Sonja's body laid out before him. Or rather, as he was laid out in Sonja's body. He followed up his scream with a gasped, "Oh my god."

"Too late for prayer, Daryl."

"Sue...what did you do to me? What...where is Sonja?"

"Why, Sonja had to go, Daryl. You could say that Sonja had a lot of guilt inside her, and it was eating her alive. But she left her body behind for you, and now it's yours. Forever."

Susan laughed in a way Daryl had never heard before. It sent a shiver down his spine.

"Daryl, scorning another person's love really can bring out the worst in them, and I was really surprised at how easy it was to do all of this once my mind was made up. I never thought I could do what I have done. I am sure I will feel guilty later on, and maybe even sickened at what I did, but right now it all feels good." She picked Sonja's panties off the floor, wadded them into a ball, and unceremoniously stuffed them into her former husband's mouth. He tried to spit them back out, but was now too weak to do even that.

Despite not being able to move, Daryl was still able to feel, and the skin that was once his lover was contracting around him, returning to it's normal proportion as his body, inside, adapted to it's new environment. He looked up in horror at Susan. She casually took off a pair of rubber gloves that were covered in a black goo and put them into a small plastic bag. She pulled on a second pair, picked up his blood and vomit stained clothes from the floor next to the bed, and stuffed then into a garbage bag. She made no attempt at cleaning up the blood and vomit that had hit the floor.

"Now, as for what happens next. I reported you missing this afternoon, just before I got here, and am now going to head down to the police station to fill out the formal paperwork. I am leaving you with enough cash for you to buy a ticket out of the country, as well as Sonja's identifications. I'm afraid that everything else went down the garbage disposal, including your wallet. I'm leaving you her car keys in the dining room, as well as a packed bag with clothes for your new body. There is an e-ticket on the table for Aruba, first class. If you are lucky, you can be out of the country before the police come knocking. It usually takes about forty eight hours before they start in on an investigation like this, which is about how long it will take for your new body to fully adjust."

Susan dumped a bag of fruit and a six pack of water on the bed next to her husband. "You'll need to keep your strength up, so I suggest you ration your food a bit. Moving around is going to be quite impossible until your muscles adapt, and things rearrange inside properly."

She picked up Sonja's cel phone from the night stand, and placed in her former husband's hand. With a quick motion, she jerked his limp arm and the cel smashed against the wall.

She turned as she walked out. "Yes, I said rearrange. In two days time, when you are strong enough to recover, you will be a nearly fully fledged woman, just like Sonja. I just hope that you are as good at making a living on your on your back as she was." Susan reached over and flicked off the bedroom light. "Goodbye, Daryl."

* * * * * * * * * *

On her way out of the apartment house, Susan used the spare key she had found for Sonja's car to open the vehicle. She carefully pulled out her husband's blood and vomit soaked clothes, re-rolled them so the still sopping liquid was on the outside, and unceremoniously stuffed them under the passenger seat. She closed and locked the car again, and added the rubber gloves she wore to the first set already in the bag. Inside the bag, the remaining black goo was congealing into a small black ball about the size of a golf ball.

* * * * * * * * * *

Detective David Marks looked at his notes. The case was coming together nicely and, except for the single glitch of a missing body, would probably get him a commendation for the quickness with which it was solved.

He looked over his notes. Less than two days ago, Susan Small reported her husband, Daryl Small, as missing. She stated that he had been somewhat aloof when she returned from a business trip, and the next morning had left for work on time but never made it to the office.

Small's car had arrived in a downtown impound lot after being towed for parking beyond allowed duration in front of an apartment complex. Witnesses identified a picture of him as a frequent visitor to a Ms. Sonja Henson, a woman reputed to have many male guests to her residence.

Ms. Henson had been picked up en route to the Philadelphia airport during a routine speed check. The officer on the scene discovered a large amount of cash in her purse, a packed travel case, an airplane ticket, and evidence under the front passenger seat which would indicate that Mr. Small had been gravely injured.

With that evidence, a judge quickly signed a search warrant for her apartment. Detective Marks was proud to say that he was on the seen when they discovered the blood and bile in the bedroom, as well as the smashed cel phone and the remnants of credit cards and such in the disposal.

'Easy-peasey, lemon squeazey', as his old Sergeant used to say. Small comes over to the mistresses house for a quickie. They strip, have an argument about something (most likely their current situation) and they start by playing dueling banjos with the garbage disposal. It ends up back in the bedroom, where she kills him with instruments unknown. He either suffers trauma to the stomach or (most likely) vomits from the shock and pain of whatever else she had done to him. He grabs her phone to call somebody, having left his in his car, and she smashes it.

His body could be anywhere; if they didn't find it quick, there is no telling what would happen to it. Wild dogs, sunk to the bottom of the river, or in some garbage truck on it's way to New Jersey. Marks presumed that she would deal with the clothes in a dumpster at the airport, or maybe just abandon the car with clothing still inside. Either way, lack of clothes on the body would make it more difficult to identify. She had that part down right.

Yes, the D.A. would prefer to have a body, but what they had was a lot. Of course, the way Henson was acting, Marks knew that she would be pleading insanity. Or rather, her lawyer would be pleading insanity for her. Reports indicate that Ms. Henson asserted that she was actually Mr. Small, and that she had been changed into Ms. Henson by Daryl Small's wife.

Another one for the psych ward. Too bad. She was pretty good looking. Of course, her looks would serve her well in there. The guards liked them pretty and doped up.

* End *

Seurat
Seurat
112 Followers
12