Little Black Ball Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seurat
Seurat
112 Followers

Tara sat behind the wheel of the Ferrari, and unzipped the side of her skirt, pushing it up to reveal her lack of panties. "Your mother was such a dear, wasn't she, Brian? And your father, well, do you think he liked me? I wonder what they're like in the sack. I wonder what he would do if he found out what a sick fuck his soon-to-be daughter-in-law was. Or what a pussy his son had become."

Tara slipped the key into the ignition, but didn't start the engine. As much as she would like to see what his father was like, she knew she could never be with anybody else but Brian. She hated him for that. He was once a man, able to stand up for himself. Now he was nothing more than her slave, unable to think for himself. A man completely devoted to her, and one she couldn't get rid of, but at the same time one she couldn't live without. And with every load of the black liquid deposited in his body, he went further in to complete submission. Soon, he would know nothing else but life as her totally devoted slave.

She settled in to the far corner of the seat, and casually spread her legs. "I'm so tense from all those questions, though. Would you mind giving me a little relaxation before we drive home?"

Brian looked at her with more than a touch of lust. He knew that this was one of those moments that decided the rest of the night. Would she be the horny slut, the loving girlfriend, the harsh mistress, or some combination?

Her hand teased the little clitoris that stood engorged, and closed her eyes in pleasure as the flesh was tinted darker and darker. After a moment, it was nearly an inch long and shone a shiny black. She opened her eyes, and gave him that evil smile he had come to both love and dread. "Which shall it be tonight, my little slut? Pussy, or cock?"

He shivered at the thought. Either could be demeaning, but he would do anything to please her. He had learned to love eating her out, even though it meant he got no sexual relief. When she presented him with her cock, however, he always had second thoughts. Cock was a lot more demeaning, but there was something about the inevitable pegging that made him feel closer to her. And, as it turned out, since that fateful morning, he was unable to orgasm unless his prostate was stimulated. Usually the only way that happened was when she was deep inside him.

Her fingers curled around the protrusion that had been her clit, and with a few tugs, had it lengthening even as it filled out. "Cock it is. You don't mind, do you, Brian?" She knew he would do it whether he minded or not.

Brian looked wistfully at the thick black cock that now protruded from between her legs. The lips of her pussy were heavy and swollen, and because of their size and placement looked like a huge scrotum. He would do his best to bring his fiance' to orgasm, as any devoted man would do for his woman. Leaning over, her took her in his mouth, murmuring, "Not at all, Mistress."

She smiled, and stroked her now huge erection as he began fellating the head. At this point, it was fully functional, giving her great pleasure when treated correctly, and capable of expelling a huge amount of black semen upon orgasm. And like a real cock, it needed some downtime afterwards.

Her fingers curled into his hair, and her hand forced him to deepthroat her shaft. "Good, because you might have to do it again when we get home, before I tap that beautiful ass of yours. You get me so worked up, and you are the perfect little cocksucker. It's like we were made for each other."

*end

Seurat
Seurat
112 Followers
12