All Comments on 'Little Black Dress'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Dull and predictable

I could see this coming from the start. Man puts on dress. Man thinks he passes. Man goes to bar. Gives blowjob. Biggest cliche of TG fiction. Yawn.

GuyCDGuyCDover 13 years ago
Liked it

It might have been predictable, but I've done it and it is GREAT. I would do it the first time - again and again and again!

Thanks, I liked it.

StockingsLuv@hotmail.com

desireethtttvdesireethtttvabout 12 years ago
That was so romantic.........

I hope you find another Hank and sucummb to the desires of your true heart, I know my first experience was very similiar and now I wish I'd gone fully down the path of loving men instead of being the cheap slut I became.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Slight of build?

And so much makeup that a man wouldn't see that he was a man? That is so damn funny I'm still laughing at how bad this was.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
explore your feelings

I too am a married CD who was in a situation similar to yours. I started to crossdress and I too met men in bars (and elsewhere) to suck their cocks,. Unlike you, I didn't stop after one man. I continued to suck cocks and now men also fucked my man-pussy. My wife doesn't know and maybe one day I'll tell her. But in the meantime, I'm enjoying hot gay CD sex and you should also enjoy it. Go out again all dressed up and pick up some hot men. You may have to let them know you are really a male but I think most of them would already know. You'd be surprised at how many men (mostly married men) who want to be with hot sexy crossdressers. You (and me) become their "mistresses" because we dress as women and take the place of their wives. we fulfill their fantasies. Explore this part of your life -- you'll love it !!!

lingerie65lingerie65over 5 years ago
My enjoyment

That was a very good story that I truly enjoyed reading, yes and I too have my fantasies.

The first time I wore ladies panties was when I was a little boy, they belonged to my oldest female cousin (I even remembered color for this day black) Rosita. As time went on I learned about other beautiful and sexy lingerie then came the dresses and high heels.

When I slip myself into a pair of panties I immediately begin to feel very feminine and pretty, like a lady should. I enjoy stepping into Womanhood as each piece of lingerie

put on maked me feel more sexy and beautifuly (panties, bra, garter belt & nylons are always muy basics) seductive. Then of course are my high heels, dresses, skirts and blouses. Of course not forgetting my makeup, of course I truly enjoy putting on my lipstick.

Only twice did I have sex with a man, when at the age of 17 with an older gentleman and around 18 or 19 with guy about my age. and I did it dressed as a guy and I really didn't enjoy it that much that's maybe because I wasn't playing the part of a woman which is how I feel like spreading my legs open in the future for a man. To be the woman, for me to get down on my knees and take is dick lovingly into my mouth, and go down passionately on him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous