Little Black Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arbenitre
arbenitre
132 Followers

His tongue made knowing circles around her clit, stopping to pull and tug at her lips. He brought her to climax with steady, sure licks and she bucked as she peaked. Then he stopped. With a suddenness that she hadn't counted on, having forgotten so soon the lessons of the earlier evening. She raged in frustration and roared, but it was to no avail. He pulled away and kept her hands at her sides as well.

She struggled. She squirmed. She growled. He laughed and kissed her.

He took her by the hand and led her to the couch where he took her once again into his mouth, moving with surety and strength to overcome her resistance to orgasm. She came in spite of her efforts to stop him and he stopped it cold at the moment of flowering. It was like a firecracker with a simple "plop" after a long hissing fuse. He did this to her three more times, between each, stroking her back and neck, massaging her arms and legs, stroking her scalp, making her pliant. He fingered her clit while kissing her neck, nibbling at the tender skin until she forgot what he was doing to her and her orgasm came of it's own accord. She screamed at him in rage when he stopped as she peaked.

He laughed. "Are you mad that I make you cum?" His voice was low, but taunting.

"You know what you're doing." She managed through gritted teeth. Her body hurt where it had been spasming and she felt as though she were dropped off a cliff when he stopped the way he did. He massaged her back and cooed at her, telling her how exquisite he found her. She wanted him, but the ache was like a deep bruise that throbbed when he touched her. Until he'd soothed her enough.

He was fingering her again before she noticed and this time it felt rough and almost painful. She fought. Hard. He laughed and held her wrists tight. She was able to get a knee up and felt him harder then she imagined. She wriggled to get a better look at the tenting in his pants and gasped. He locked her wrists as she was looking and drove two fingers into her until she shook and cried out. He stopped the instant she came.

She could hardly walk by the time he took her by the hand and pulled her off the couch. He kissed her sweetly and she stood dazed, swaying on the spot. His fingers twined with hers and he stroked her arm.

"Please." She was almost pathetic in her pleading. Her voice was small and had no gist at all. It barely wound its way from her lips to the open air and he had to listen close to understand what was contained there. "Please."

She was almost broken. Her pleas a mere shadow of her confident, alluring self that began the evening with him. He'd told her nearly from the start that one of his pleasures was breaking her. Forcing her beyond her boundaries and abilities until she had nothing left to hold onto. Except him. He would catch her and keep her and place her back in her world when he was through with her. He hadn't told her of the catch, though. That she would never be the same person.

He steered her shell to the bedroom. She didn't want him to fuck her. She had a vague notion that it would scrape her vagina, she was so dehydrated that her skin wouldn't take his cock without abrading. She shuddered at the thought that he would punish her by ramming it in hard and fast. She wouldn't have any lubricant until he squirted his jizz into her. She was near tears again. He didn't turn on a light, but the shades were open, the moon was full and sending a glorious shine through the windows. He stripped her of her dress. The bit of lacy material the only thing she had on.

His pants were sticking out in front of him and showed an impossible strain, she couldn't imagine getting the zipper over the bulging front. He took off his shirt and she suddenly did want him. She would risk being torn and rubbed, she would take having her canal shredded. He took off one arm, re=buttoned the cuffs, then did the same to the other.

She moaned and melted into his chest with her hands out to feel him. He took first one wrist, then the other, yanking his shirt over the wrist and twisting until it hurt and she cried out. He twisted her hands together and tied it somehow so that when she did wake from her daze and start to fight back, she was unable to make any difference at all.

He took off his pants, leaving the underwear popping at the seams and pushed her over the bed on her stomach, using the pants to tie her legs even as she kicked out. He liked her struggles and she could feel his hardness reaching for her. She was angry over her treatment, however. Deserved or not, she hurt. He'd never hurt her before and she had the unreal thought that maybe this was the time. Maybe he was finally going to show his evil side. He'd always been so cool and collected with her, so reasonable, even as he had this fetish for giving her agony and making her suffer. Maybe this time his true side would come out. She panicked and fought harder, though now it was too late and she could do little more than twist and writhe in the bindings.

She yelled and he walked in front of her and pulled down his shorts. She clacked her teeth, threatening to bite, and he calmly walked over to where he had tossed her dress, bent down, picked it up and stuffed it in her mouth. He tied it behind her head in a way that he could pull it down, expose her mouth and then replace it. It tasted like him.

She thought it odd that he should so permeate her being that even her dress, the one she had worn all evening and sweated in, rutted in, came in, should taste like him. Like the scent of his body. She was so sure it should taste like her old socks, or day old musk, that she stopped all struggles to wonder.

He took that moment to shove his cock completely through her. Contrary to what she had thought, she was dripping wet and she felt it splatter out all over the both of them as he slammed it home. He buried it so completely that she felt in every bit of her right to her stomach. Regardless of how she felt before that moment, she was going to come. And she was going to come hard and fast. She tried to buck, but he pulled out, walked around, moved the cloth and shoved the diamond hard monster in her throat.

He was punishing her. ramming it cleanly to the hilt in her sopping pussy, then stuffing it right past her tongue in her gasping, panting mouth. She loast all track of time, sometimes he was whipping her ass, sometimes grabbing her hair and pounding her = pussy or mouth. It went on and on until he kept slamming his cock to the balls in her. Her ass was in the air, red hot from being spanked, his fingers digging in the muscle. She was expecting him to stop and shove into her mouth and she was limp with willing slaver, but he kept on. She tried to scream that she was going to cum, but the little black dress stopped any sounds but whimpering and moaning from leaving her mouth. "Mmmmm Mmmhmmm HmmmMmmhmm". She was bucking and wriggling and felt him ramming her harder and faster. She exploded. Blaring fireworks took her in a shuddering full body arch. He kept pounding, right through the spasming, ramming in and out of her splattering hole. She kept cumming. She came so much and so long that she felt her self lost all over again and when his rod jerked and sprayed jets of hot gushing lava inside her, she came all over again as ferocious spasms wracked her frame, shaking her bones.

He collapsed with her. She was slack with her head on the edge of the mattress. If she but turned the slightest bit, she would see where he yanked the dress from her mouth with the last of his strength and threw it in a tiny heap just off the edge of the bed. Just before kissing her tenderly. So incredibly sweetly and whispering "You were so good in that dress, love. I like it very much."

arbenitre
arbenitre
132 Followers
12