A Summer's Offering

Story Info
Wife feeds husband messy creampie after edging him.
6.5k words
4.68
46.3k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2:43 am, a Tuesday, he lays wide awake next to her. It's late spring, the window is open and he can hear rare glimpses of life moving along in the distance. She's next to him. He's alone. Alone with spiraling thoughts, insistent desires that will not go away, that he does not want to leave.

His mind wanders in this hall of mirrors repeating iterations of the Same. There, he feels full. And her breathing next to him. Her body somehow further away than the pixels of his fantasies. Her body, too full of compromises she's not even aware of. When they touch, the distance brought by desires left unsaid, unseen. Not always. Sometimes. Right now.

Often times their bodies attract, and the mind is pulled in the breath, bound to the touch. And Time dissolves, the Self dissipates. There is nothing to grasp, nothing to want, to go towards. He, She, They disappear, become One, become Void. Making Love. Bodies embraced under the sky, orbiting through the cosmos. It is Her. It is Him. When their flesh, rubbing to the rhythm of Life itself sends pulses of electric bliss through their whole beings, they float weightless until they fall peacefully. Falling to the sound of their breath exhaling. The moan of bodies cascading back to the triviality of their bedroom.

After making love, when her head is lying on his chest, hearing his heartbeat settling, there are no secrets. There is no more desire. There is contentment, fullness. Then seconds, minutes. They get up, get dressed, get on. Then come fantasies. The mystique force of Life sometimes wanders through the mind, serpents across the body whispering in ageless, unknown, unavoidable tongues. Summoning flesh. Wanting to play. Keeping him awake in the middle of the night. The image was precise and played in a loop in his mind. Fantasies don't need context, they exist in the mere repetition of a fragment. A repetition where She became foreign.

He gets up and goes downstairs. He's sitting, hunched, in front of the vulgar blue hue of a computer screen. Miles away, in this dark, cold and lonely place. Watching bodies do what he longed for but kept hidden, out of shame, out of fear. Watching bodies descend in the wetness of desire, of sex, of cum.

He doesn't hear her footsteps. He's fixated on pixels. He doesn't notice her watching him pumping his lonely male flesh.

'What are you doing?'

He's startled. Fumbles to close the screen, put his erection away, like a teenage boy. Shame floods over him, he's hot, cold, weak. He tries to explain, but can't find the words.

'Come back to bed'. She doesn't even look at the screen. She doesn't really want to know what he's doing. She isn't curious. She's disgusted, insulted, betrayed.

Their bed is colder still.

*

The talk.

'How often? Why? How could you?'

He can answer all those questions. He does. But she never asked the right question : 'What?'

'What do you watch? What do you like? What do you want? Who are you?'

She said she couldn't compete with images of other women, doing things. What things, she didn't know. But she couldn't compete.

One night, after many glasses of wine, she asked him if he'd agree to stop watching porn for an entire summer. From June to September. She wanted to be liberated from the ghostly presence of these women on his computer screen. Could he do it? He agreed.

He wouldn't see Them anymore. The question now was, would She see Him? Would he show himself, and would she accept?

That evening, he found the courage to answer the question she hadn't asked. He told her what he he craved when he masturbated. Not making love. Masturbation. Playing with sex, with arousal, with the body. Did she even know he masturbated? Did she masturbate?

Masturbation for him was about cum. Not simply achieving orgasm - an abstract climax, an energetic spasm, an hormonal surge -, but first and foremost achieving ejaculation - the liquid manifestation of pleasure, of lust. Cum, that was the point. That was the game. The wetness of sex. The smell, the texture. And the taste. Nothing made him feel as aroused as the thought of tasting sex. Of giving, of taking his ejaculation. This is what he found the courage to admit to her that evening.

He so profoundly longed for cum to become more central to their sexuality. He wanted her initiative. Her to want it. He wanted the pleasure of anticipation. He fantasized about her warning him, in advance, of the messy conclusion he would inevitably be in for. He fantasized about her tormenting him with the promise of abundance. He wanted to hear his wife say she would feed him cum. Wanted her to touch it, acknowledge it. To see it for what it was to him : an elixir of lust. An Offering.

Away from porn, his desires, his fantasies didn't go away, but they were transformed in many ways. Liberated from the enticing, intoxicating shadows of porn, his wife became more visible. He could no longer take refuge in Them.

He agreed to quit porn. She agreed to acknowledge his desire. He wanted one last thing though. Could he put away a few of his favorite clips away in folder for her to keep. 'These are some of the things I like, I want' he said. Feel free to do with them what you want. She agreed.

Over the course of the summer, they grew closer, more confident in their sexuality. His desires remained unchanged, but he was no longer lonely. He bought her lingerie for her to wear when he wanted to play with her, masturbate with her. Through the course of the summer, he secretly worked on a project : a Tarot deck depicting various ways masturbating with her indulging in cum.

One evening, he presented her with the deck. He was so completely aroused and vulnerable, showing it to her. They could either pick out cards randomly, or they could select them to create a scenario. But either way, he would know how it would end. This was the whole point.

She did like the idea. It brought play and randomness to sex. It freed her of having to guess her role. Still, she wasn't sure what role masturbation should play in their life. Was it the opposite of making love? Wasn't it more superficial? Puerile, even?

The cards were there, tucked away in a drawer, and they rarely got used. They remained peripheral, a novelty more than a mean of communication. She would sometimes ask if he wanted to pick one. Of course he did. And he did appreciate how she sometimes did it for him. But he secretly longed for something more. He wanted her to do it to him, with him. And if she so wanted, he would like to do things to her, with her. How would she like to play? He wasn't sure if this was a reasonable desire.

*

As weeks passed, she found the courage to explore her own sexuality in a more explicit, voluntary way. She explored masturbation for the first time. She shyly touched herself. Finding confidence. Trying to listen. And when she could hear, she tried to accept. A voice she didn't control, but could, if she wanted, make hers. But always alone, away from his gaze. But still, a hint of disdain persisted. It didn't elevate her, did it? Maybe the opposite, actually.

One afternoon, alone at home, and she sensed curiosity, rather than vertigo at the thought of the images his husband had looked at. Since their agreement, she had felt the distance between him and them, those people, those ghosts that haunted him, she had felt that distance growing. Enough for her to find space between them. She was real. She could take it. She went in like in an abandoned house. With the same caution. Not knowing what she would find, but feeling like she was entering someone else's life. Entering strangers' sex life. Her husband's secret sex life.

Her heart paced as she opened the folder, provocatively called : 'PORN'.

On the screen, thumbnails and folders. Her first instinct was to close it. She took a deep breath. Each thumbnail the still image of a film that could play in an endless loop if she chose to open it. Underneath each one, words that were both familiar and novel. 'Creampie', 'Cum', 'Blowjob', 'Cum Kiss', 'Cuckold', 'Anal', 'Facial', 'Bukkake', 'Gloryhole'. All these words, like primal, malevolent incantations. Spells that entangled her husband The depiction of a lowly underground world full of primitive noises and vulgar bodies. She felt distraught. But maybe she also felt strangely aroused? This was taboo for her.

She couldn't bring herself to opening them. All she was left with were still images of flesh and occult words.

On the following days, she found herself drawn to this obscure folder again. She read the words without ever seeing what they promised. Memorizing them. Trying to stop them from creating images in her mind.

She had an idea. It took her a few days to find the strength, and still she wasn't sure she'd be up to it, but she'd try to give him something he seemed to want.

*

One night, a Wednesday, he walks into their bedroom after his shower. She is laying in bed, legs spread wide open, wearing a crotchless piece of lingerie he bought her a while back. She's fingering herself. She's never done that in front of him before. Not only rubbing, but fingering herself. Would she eventually dare to dildo herself? Taking charge of her own penetration? The thought doesn't yet occur to her.

She had worked herself up to this moment. She would masturbate in front of him. She would talk to him. Say words she had never said, but had read in his folder. She would try to be confident and sexy. She made an appointment to have herself waxed. She had kept the bush on her pubis, but had taken off all the rest. She was completely bald, smooth, exposed. She had gotten ready when he was in the shower. Rushing to put on the suit, putting herself in the right position on the bed. It felt forced, artificial. Was she sexy? It wasn't spontaneous, authentic in the way she was used to. But she tried nonetheless.

Next to her, on the night table, there's his laptop, and three of their custom tarot cards, face down.

She orders : 'Open your laptop'. Trying to be commanding. Does he notice the shaking in her voice?

It's his folder. Full of thumbnails.

'I looked', she says.

He can't take his eyes off the screen. It's been so long since he's seen images like these. The memories are vivid. Lifelike. He feels their pull.

She opens another folder, turns to him, asks:

'Look at these. Do you recognize them?'

He did.

'What are they?'. She's being falsely naive.

He says, intentionally vague: 'women'. He know exactly what this is about. She was doing it. She was going to do it. This was happening. They were going to make it real.

'Oh is that it? Is that all it is? Women?, she pushes on. She's gaining confidence. She's finding her voice. 'I think there's more to it than that. This entire folder, it's full of pussies. Am I seing that right?'

'Yes, pussies'.

'But there's something else.What do they have in common?'

'They're... full of cum'.

She looks at them, attentively, then at him. She smiles, backs away slightly, eyes on him. He hasn't noticed that his wife's pussy is completely hairless yet.

'Yes they are. Full. Of. Cum. Now, why do you think that is? Why are they full of cum? How on earth does that happen?', she snarks.

'They've been fucked', he replies.

'It would appear so. They've been fucked, and their husbands did not pull out, did they? These wives were fucked to completion. To sloppy, messy completion. So naughty. Poor little things, all full, dripping of warm cum. Which got me wondering, what on earth were such dirty photos doing on your computer? What desires to they stir up in you?'

As she's talking, she's slowly fingering herself, as deep as she can.

'I... they...' The moment was real, but somehow, he couldn't find the words. Well, he could. He knew exactly what they did to him, what he'd do to them. But he found himself unable to actually go ahead and say it. He had never seen her like this. He liked it, very much, but it was a little destabilizing.

'Oh, are you shy? Don't worry, I'm your wife, you can tell me everything. You can tell me what you'd like to do with those pussies'.

'I've told you before, you know.' His voice is weak. This is a dance, and his searching for his rythme.

She finds this faux-shyness endearing. She feels more in control. She presses on:

'No, I don't know. I have no idea why my husband, my cumslut husband - she smiles at him - had pictures and videos of pussies that have been fucked full of cum.'

This is a word, cumslut, she had read in the folder. She had never seen that word, but the meaning was clear enough. She wasn't sure if it's a word he'd like, if he'd like it used on him. She said it anyway. It wasn't derogatory. It was factual, aspirational.

'What I found strange, she presses on, is that these photos were all in a folder called 'creampies''.

He had never heard her say this word before. Hearing it come out of her mouth was so incredibly arousing. Like she had learned to speak his language.

'Creampies. I had never seen that word used this way before. What a strange way to call a freshly fucked pussy, don't you think? Do you feel that's an appropriate term? Does it describe it adequately?'

'It does'.

'Oh, really? But honey, pies, they're for eating'. She gives him a sexy, complicit look.

He's fully erect, throbbing. 'I know'.

'Oh but my love, those aren't actual pies. They're messy, freshly fucked cumfilled pussies. They've been fucked by their husbands and have been filled with warm, salty, creamy cum. Do you mean you'd like to eat those creampies?

He hesitates, but admits. 'Yes, I would'.

She intently stares at his engorged, radiating cock. Takes it in her hand. Again, a look, naughty, complicit. She knows. She feels, in her hand, the very concrete manifestation of her power.

Still holding his cock, she kisses him deeply.

'Would you like to know what the cards have to say? What's in store for you?'

He nods, full of lust and love.

She flips the first card. The Offering. He knows exactly what this card means. And she has chosen it for him. She describes it.

'Oh, very interesting. Do you see the woman holding a man's head between her spread open legs? He's worshiping her. But this is a circular card. Give and receive. The man offers his manhood, his seed, his cum. Her wet womanhood is longing for this Offering. A temple demanding to be filled by her Man. But she also gives back. She's offering her soiled, her messy, creamy womanhood. She's offering him a creampie.'

She looks at him: 'What do you think of this card, The Offering?'

'It's incredibly sexy'.

She asks, 'Would you let me give you a creampie?'

'I'd worship your offering. My devotion would be absolute'.

'Good. I will be expecting nothing less than thorough devotion.'

She has become a Priestess. Commanding.

She flips the second card. The Edge.

'Here, we see a sphere rolling along a narrow path. Moving forward without falling on either side. It grows bigger as it teeters without ever falling. It's edging along, one might say. Edging. How would you interpret this card? What does edging mean to you?'

I explain what edging mean. Stroking to the brink of orgasm, but holding back at the last instant.

'Why does one edge? Don't you want release?'

'I edge to stay in a state of arousal, to push away the post-orgasmic collapse. To play with death, with the death of desire.'

'Is that all? What happens when you edge?' She wants him to say it.

'It builds up cum. A lot of cum'.

'That's right. The ball grows bigger. The load grows bigger. You like edging, don't you?'

'Yes'.

'You like knowing that you'll cum a lot.'

'So much.'

'Have you ever edged for me? Have you ever willfully edged and then have me suck you off to completion?'

'No. I... I.' He wouldn't do that to her. It would be disrespectful, wouldn't it?

'Why not? You don't think I'm enough of a cumslut? You don't think I could take it? You don't think I'd enjoy it?'

'I don't... I don't know? Would you?'

It's not something she had ever put any thought into. For her, cum, the ejaculation, it was secondary. An inevitable byproduct of the male orgasm. It wasn't an object of desire in itself. Up to that point it hadn't anyway.

'Have you ever edged before watching a CEI clip?'

Wait, she knew about the CEI? The 'Cum Eating Instructions'?

'Have you ever edged before flipping your legs over your head? Before cumming in your own mouth?'

'I have', he confidently admitted.

'Why do you edge when you know you'll be cumming in your own mouth? Don't you know that your load is going to be big, thick and creamy if you edge?'


'That's the point.'

'That's right. That's the point of this card. The Edge. Don't you think it goes well with The Offering? When's the last time you came?'

'Last week, when we had sex'.

'Last week! Seven days ago! Your balls must be full'.

'They are.'

'And I think you like that, don't you? Maybe you're going to regret your anticipation. You're in for quite a treat it seems'.

'Oh fuck'

'Oh fuck is right'.

She then turns the third card. 'Porn'.

He had never seen this card. She had made it in secret and added it to the deck.

'This, well, you'll have to see what it means. Because tonight is not the night of our ritual. Tonight, the edging begins. The offering is in two days. On Friday. The kids will be at the grand-parents, and I made a reservation for supper'.

Their bedroom is basking in the warm golden light of an August evening. The drapes gently flowing in the soft breeze. She kisses him, and asks him to make her cum. She never does that. 'I want you to make me cum'.

They kiss deeply, their tongues circling. 'Make me cum with your mouth'.

He holds her hands above her head, kisses her neck. He gently kisses and licks her smooth armpits. She gasps. As he makes his way down, his erect cock brush against her skin, down her thigh. He places himself between her legs. She's looking at him, biting her finger, wanting to see his face when he notices she's completely smooth. She spreads open. He gasps.

'Oh my god' he cries, 'it's... it's beautiful'.

'I wanted to be ready for when you creampie me.'.

Her pubis is natural, lush, and her lips are smooth, completely bare. Pink butterfly lips against her pale skin. Her wet opening, pearls of desire dripping onto her taint. She's offering herself completely. Total surrender, awaiting to be pleasured.

He contemplates her divine, delicate offering. The Offering has begun. They share a glance, her eyes plead. 'Please'.

A teasing grin, and he brings his mouth to her intimacy. The smell of his wife. Easy touches, light brushes of her lips, kissing her groin. 'Oh my God', he sighs. He breaths her in, inebriated by her scent. Waiting. Then his tongue reaches her perineum, and he licks her gently all the way up to her clitoris. His tongue caresses her entire wet slit. Her salty intimacy, her concealed lust, offered entirely to his adoring mouth. And he kisses her temple with devout hunger. Worships her. He crawls up and kisses her. She grabs his head and kisses him back. She wants to taste herself.

His hands grab her thighs and pin her knees to the bed. Her pussy is spread wide open, her ass is lifted and exposed. His mouth, his chin, his lips are wet with her pussy and her saliva. He kisses her vulva once more, and his tongue wanders lower, and lower. Her wet, salty pussy, her supple taint, and wanders lower still. A first brush. Over the tight gap of her asshole. Erring circles along her indecent halo.

'Oh fuck. Oh my God. What are you doing? You're... Honey, you're eating my ass'.

She says it, and saying it makes it even more real, even more shocking. He rarely does it, but she remembers the first time he did. With his mouth there, she feels taken. She surprises herself wanting him to penetrate her there. Anal. But she's too shy to ask, and there's a scenario to play out.

12