Little Dicky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
estragon
estragon
46 Followers

Janet reach down and pulled the flaccid organ. It started to harden. "Stop that!"

she ordered, dropping his penis, grabbing his testicles and squeezing them hard. It stopped, and he bent forward, grunting loudly through the gag, his hands shaking in pain. "If you try that with me, bastard, I'll grind them to bits!"

She hauled hard on his cock, looked at the glans uncovered, obviously circumcised. It seemed of normal length, say six inches or so, probably of usual thickness, neither very large but certainly not deserving the "Little Dicky" moniker.

"He won't admit he's queer," said Maîtresse Marie-Ange, "but the little bastard is as gay as Saint Roch's dog. He writes endlessly about the women who dominate him. The laddie doth protest too much, methinks. We shall have Master John Thomas pay him a visit today, and visit him intimately. Then we shall see his true colours shining through."

The man shuddered. Maîtresse Marie-Ange clapped her hands sharply.

Soon-Ja Kim, moving as if choreographed, came to the man and, pulling his cock out, attached a peniswrapper of hard plastic, the inside studded with tiny spikes. She tied it tightly to his member, and he grunted as the spikes bit into his flesh. She attached a clamp, the sort of "C" clamp used by woodworkers or machinists, to each testicle, and hung a lead weight, the sort fishers use, from each. She applied nipple clamps to his man-boobs and hung like weights from those.

Xirelle joined Soon-Ja Kim, and together they moved the man to the St Andrews Cross and shackled him to it. Maîtresse Marie-Ange, taking from a cabinet what seemed to be a television remote controller, rotated the Cross so the man hung face down from it, his body taking the full effect of the weights. "Mistress Janet, enjoy," said Maîtresse Marie-Ange, with an expansive gesture, as if showing off one of her treasures to a new friend.

Janet looked through the racks. She tested whip after whip after flogger after crop, whistling them through the air, so that her prey might anticipate the blows to come. Settling on a nice, whippy, apparently new crop, she started. Shoulders, upper arms, muscles, shins, thighs, nice neat strokes. She could see his member straining at the peniswrapper, see the sweat on his body amidst the redness of the skin.

"You whore's son, you're trying to get a hardon!" she screamed at him, slashing across his groin, hitting his penis and driving the spikes in. His scream could be heard through his mask and gag.

Mistress Janet quickly stripped. She sent Xirelle to her room and told her where to find the nine-inch strappy and the lube. While she waited, she removed the man from the Cross with Soon-Ja Kim's assistance, and shackled his hands to the base, so he was bent forward at a painful angle, the weights adding to his pain.

When Xirelle returned, Janet removed her tampon and saved it for later ('let him suck it clean, the pig'), fastened on the strappy with practised speed, and started to lube his ass. "Oh, you filthy little fuck, you got shit on my fingers!" She wiped them on his stomach, then thrust hard into his asshole.

It must have been brutally, excruciatingly painful, but Janet didn't care; she came quickly and came again. The strappy was covered with shit and blood. "Well," she said, breathlessly, "now he'll have another souvenir on his underpants." He had almost achieved an erection under the peniswrapper. She stripped it off.

"Look at his bloody little dingle," she said, laughing. "It's coming up roses."

With the blood and precum on it, it was rose colored.

"Now I have a real treat for you," said Maîtresse Marie-Ange, "as you are a skilled Domme for one so young. Soon-Ja Kim is both a licensed practical nurse and an acupuncturist. If you have a headache, or cramps, or anything like that, she can soothe your pain away in fifteen minutes with her magic needles. Of course, she can do the opposite as well. Soon-Ja Kim, proceed!"

"Oui, sur le champ, ma Maîtresse." The Korean took a large leather case from a shelf, and carefully selected half-a-dozen long needles. She walked to the man, unshackled him from the Cross and stood him upright. He grunted with the pain of his released muscles and ravaged asshole. Seizing his cock, she drove a needle into the head and back along the top, then slid another far up his peehole. Reaching beneath, she ran one through his scrotum and between his testicles, back into his perineum and, Janet thought, probably into his prostate. He nearly collapsed in agony.

"Now, come what may, he can't come," said Soon-Ja Kim, admiring her handiwork. She went to the rack and removed what seemed to be a large enema bag. Going to the water tap, she filled it with water. She attached the bag to a ring hanging from a chain set into the ceiling. She nodded to Xirelle, who wheeled over a large tub, like a washtub. Backing the man up to the tub, she bent him over and inserted the syringe from the enema bag and opened the valve.

When the bag was empty and the man's abdomen extended to bursting, she turned him around and pulled the needle from the top of his cock. The man pissed copiously into the tub. Then Soon-Ja Kim jabbed the needle back whence it had come, turned the man around and, sitting him over the tub, sharply punched his abdomen.

The water and shit exploded into the tub, with a noise like a firecracker.

Soon-Ja Kim removed the weights and clamps, and the man squealed as the blood rushed back into the capillaries.

"Now," said Maîtresse Marie-Ange, "show him your tattoo of an American victory, and we will show him another American tactic."

Soon-Ja Kim unmasked the man, and Janet lifted her right leg to show her tattoo. The man's erection stiffened, flipping up involuntarily, a drop of precum flying onto Janet's cunt. "That's the closest you're ever going to get, shit!" she screamed, as she punched his stomach and chest. As he bent forward under the blows, she grabbed his scrotum and squeezed. The man tried to vomit around his gag and almost choked, until the gag was removed and he barfed on the floor.

Janet threw him to the ground, and whipped him as, with manacled hands, he cleaned up his vomit and dropped it onto the tub.

"My dear Janet," said Maîtresse Marie-Ange, "as you displayed the Sands of Iwo Jima, slightly revised, let us try the Sands of Abu Ghraib, likewise slightly revised."

She dragged the man to his feet and thrust his head into the tub, drowning him in his own piss, shit and vomit. "Alas, we have no Qu'aran to read to him, but he can imagine." She hauled his head out, as he sputtered and tried to keep from swallowing the filth in the tub.

Again and again she dipped his head, until the bell sounded.

"Ah, Master John Thomas is here. How punctual he is!"

Little Dicky was released, and lay exhausted, gasping, beside the tub. "Hose him down, we want him clean for Master John Thomas. He hates a filthy sub."

Soon-Ja Kim removed the gag. "I like to hear him plead and beg and squeal," she said, smiling for the first time since Janet arrived.

"My dear Janet," said Maîtresse Marie-Ange, "you are so young. Doubtless you do not know that the most brutal prison camp guards, both in the Second World War and the Korean War, were Koreans. And the war crimes and tortures perpetrated by the Koreans in Vietnam have never been fully chronicled. Soon-Ja Kim is a perfect slave, descendant of a brutal people. To have a black slave like Xirelle and a Korean slave like Soon-Ja Kim is a labor of a lifetime, but also a labor of love." And she kissed the Korean.

Xirelle ushered in a large man, nearly six feet tall, broad-shouldered and muscular without being exaggerated. He had long, unkempt hair and a bushy beard. He kissed Maîtresse Marie-Ange's hand, slipped out of his sandals and jeans, and, wearing no underwear, rubbed his cock briskly.

He set to work at once. Reaching for the lube, he covered his fingers and seized Little Dicky's shoulder. "No! Please no! Please please...." the cries died to a whimper as Master John Thomas, for it was he, spun Little Dicky around, bent him over, and thrust hard into his already violated anus. As he hauled out after his first stroke, Master John Thomas asked "And who has been beforehand, or should I say, beforecocked, with me?"

"I did," answered Mistress Janet, "with ma Maîtresse's kind permission."

"I wasn't quarreling," said Master John Thomas, "I only like to know who broke the trail I'm walking." And he returned to fucking Little Dicky with punishing strokes.

Master John Thomas ejaculated with force and noise, grunting and growling. He pulled out abruptly. Little Dicky's cock was aflame, but he could not relieve the pressure. "Please, ma Maîtresse, please, help!"

"I'm too kind-hearted, moi, generous to a fault," said Maîtresse Marie-Ange. Turning to Soon-Jan Kim, who was rubbing her clit frantically, "Soo-Ja Kim, when you've come, pull the plugs on this trash."

Soon-Ja Kim orgasmed, gasping hard. She pulled the needles from Little Dicky.

"Now you may come, you filthy stinking little queer faggot," said Maîtresse Marie-Ange.

Little Dicky masturbated his penis with two quick flicks. A gout of cum flew across the room, followed by another, as he screamed, his face contorted and his body shaking. Two more large drops dripped from the tip of his quivering cock.

"Lick up your filthy cum from my beautiful floor, suck Mistress Janet's tampon clean, and then get to Hell out of here!"

He did.

estragon
estragon
46 Followers