Little Dove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura stood there looking at me.

"I know what you are thinking.

You are and were thinking how did she know it was I and why did she coming so willingly?"

Laura said this with a very solemn look on her face and then she continued

"Eyes of green, deep as the sea;

Aphrodite Daughter of the foam, wilt thou favor me with your handmaiden Laura standing before me.

That is what you said to me.

I couldn't get those words or you out of my mind... and well...I have my secrets."

I brought Laura into the house through the front door and told her to wait in the foyer.

I went back outside and entered the house through the back door my normal entry point.

Socrates was waiting for his nightly routine.

I let him out to do his business and then I brought Laura into the kitchen and helped her off with my pea coat.

"Please sit down I'm going to make us a pot of green tea.

Then we will have a long talk..." .

I had fixed up a place for Laura to stay in the basement in case she didn't come willingly.

This was more for my convenience then for hers. Now it was no longer necessary.

She would have a comfortably furnished bedroom.

My little dove had a submissive side that her mother used to control every aspect of her life.

That submissive aspect of her personality will never completely go away.

But it could certainly be redirected for her benefit.

If I couldn't have her as a lover I would always have her as my friend.

Socrates walked right up to Laura and smelled her. All the while he was wagging his tail vigorously.

He allowed Laura to pet him and to rub his ears.

He even let Laura kiss him.

It was if he had known her all of his life. Somehow I was not the least bit surprised.

During our talk, I told Laura how I rescued Socrates but in much greater detail.

Then I told her some very unpleasant and disturbing things about her mother.

Things that I was sure that Laura did not know about.

"What do you know about your inheritance from your grandfather, Laura?

Do you know any of the details?"

"Only what mother told me. She has Power Of Attorney and I can't touch my $5000.00 until I turn 25 years old."

"Why didn't you go to college, Laura? Your high school records indicated an almost perfect grade average."

"Because I had to drop out of high school when I was sixteen and go to work, we needed the money.

Why are you asking me all of these questions, David?

What do they possibly have to do with us?

I have put that part of my life behind me.

It is only five thousand dollars, let her keep it."

"It has nothing to do with us but everything to do with you.

Did you know your inheritance is held in a trust?

The trust is with the law firm Kennedy & Murphy of Wall Street in New York City?"

"Mother never mentioned them. She is very secretive about our finances. I don't need that money!"

"There is more.

Your mother's name appears nowhere in your inheritance documents filed with the courts.

Your mother was deliberately left out and for good reason, Laura.

That money was to be used as your college fund if you chose to attend.

Otherwise you couldn't touch it until you turned twenty five.

Eighteen months from now you will be entitled to all of your $200,000.00."

"I...I don't know what to say, I never knew it was that much money"

Laura stammered.

"Your mother has Power of Attorney because you mistakenly signed it over to her when you turned twenty one.

Fortunately that Power of Attorney can be easily revoked, just give me the word.

The business and the house are in both your names and I have to give her that. If something happens to her you are covered by insurance and everything will be paid off free and clear.

Because of both your hard work, the store is turning a nice profit and I have to give her that as well.

Your mother used your money as collateral only she could have just taken it outright...again I give her that, wrong though it is.

If the balloon payment is not met your mother could lose everything because of the land contract.

Your mother needs your money until the balloon payment is satisfied and here are documents confirming everything."

I placed a thick manila folder on the table for her to review.

"Don't ask me how I procured them because I also have secrets and there are some things that I can never tell you.

I originally fixed living quarters for you in the basement to lock you in.

I had no idea that you would come willingly...or perhaps I did or hoped you would.

Just in case I furnished a bedroom for a woman's tastes that will be yours while you are here."

"I thought you wanted me, David.... then I won't be sleeping with you?"

"Do not tempt me of course I want you, Laura. I've wanted you from the second I first met you.

Are you a virgin, little dove?

You don't need to answer.

That was a rhetorical question.

Your precious.... priceless virginity should be saved and given to the man you truly love.

It should be received as a gift with love in return.

Not for an obligation or romantic ideal.

You gave me your word, little dove.

Now I require your obedience and then we shall see. For now let me show you to your room.........."

The next morning over breakfast I laid down the conditions.

"The next six weeks are going to be very hard for you.

Think of it as boot camp.

If you have not already looked there is exercise clothing in descending sizes in your dressers."

"I looked thank you, David."

"Make a list and I will get anything else you need, little dove."

"Why do you call me that?" She asked, smiling.

"You will have your answer in six weeks, any other questions?" I asked..........

After we ate breakfast I spread some newspapers on the kitchen floor.

I then placed a straight back chair on the papers and she sat on it.

"Do you trust me?" I asked and Laura just nodded.

I made several passes with the electric clippers until the last visible preferences of her mother's influence remained no more.

The brown hair that remained was no more than 1/8 of inch/3 millimeters long.

When I finished I helped Laura to her feet and she ran her hands over her fuzzy head.

"It's going to take time to get used to" She said wiping a tear from her eye and smiling.

I then sat in the same chair and I handed Laura the clippers.

"Will you do the honors, little dove? We are in this together and I will not ask you to do anything I would not do myself."

"Are you sure that you want me to do this?" She asked, running her fingers through my thick hair and sighing.

"I'm sure, and it will be cooler for our workouts together."

Laura made her passes with the electric clippers and in no time my hair was added to hers on the newspapers on the floor.

She then put the clippers on the table and ran her hands over the short bristles on my head while comparing it to her own.

I stood up and gently took her face in my hands and kissed her mouth

"You are right; it will take some getting used to"

I agreed, while caressing her head.

"With or without hair you are a beautiful woman.

I suggest that you change into your sweats. We have a lot of work ahead of us."

I had Laura and me on a strict and intense exercise program that included a wide range of exercises.

They were mostly aerobic and isometric exercises and we exercised together.

I am sure that the first two weeks were hell on earth for her.

I was merely in purgatory and I pushed myself.

I restricted our sugar, salt and fat intakes and we were on the same diet.

Laura never complained as I gradually upped the ante that included light weights for her and heavier ones for me.

At the end of the eight weeks she was down to 130 lbs.

It was the ideal weight for her five-foot seven-inches and I was very proud of her.

I pretty much weighed the same as when I started and the exercise had hardened and flattened my stomach muscles considerably.

It also increased my endurance and stamina.

Laura's hair was now over 1" long and was a rich dark brown with red highlights.

It was growing faster than the average which surprised us both.

We continued to exercise together but now only to maintain.

We took many long walks on the property and of course Socrates was always delighted to come along us.

I made sure that Laura was in the house and out of sight when anyone came around.

I didn't want her mother to know where she was.... not yet anyway.

Laura was with me for 16 months when her mother found out and tried to force a confrontation.

By then Laura's beautiful hair had grown to just touch her shoulders.

We noticed lately that it was not growing as fast as it had been and was now averaging 1/2" per month.

I had kept trimmed for her using a scissors and comb only and became very good at it.

It was blunt cut all one length and was very thick and shiny.

Laura wanted to grow it waist length for me. She vowed never to have short hair again.

Laura was also now an accomplished woods woman.

She had learned to move quietly in the woods and stalk game.

I bought her a camera in place of a firearm for this pursuit.

Laura studied all of my Peterson Field Guides and learned to identify all of the flora and fauna on my property.

She could start a fire without matches 3 different ways, live off the land now knowing all the edible plants.

Laura became proficient in the use of firearms.

She learned to shoot, disassemble/reassemble and clean my Bushmaster AR-15 .223/5.56 Rifle, my Remington 1100-12 Gauge Shotgun and my Smith & Wesson Model 58 .41 Magnum Revolver.

I always carry my handgun when walking my land for it is potent medicine for anything on two or four legs.

Laura loved camping and we spent many nights together under the stars.

Although I received many hugs and kisses from her, thus far we had not made love.

Above all, Laura was my sweet, gentle lady and I loved her with a passion that few men experience.

We were out hiking one Saturday morning and then returning home with two baskets of edible mushrooms.

We were about 100 yards from the house and hidden from view in the trees.

Socrates started growling deep in his throat.

This could only mean that someone was trespassing and had probably cut the lock on one of the gates.

Laura, Socrates and I quietly walked the edge of the tree line until we had a good view of the driveway and the front of the house.

There was a black luxury sedan parked 50 yards from the house.

A very big man in a dark suit was standing by our front door with his back to us.

Looking through the telescopic lens of Laura's camera it appeared he was trying to pick the lock.

I told Laura to wait in the trees with Socrates and watch me.

When I whistled let Socrates go and when I whistled a second time it was safe for her to come down.

I quietly circled from around the back of our house and surprised him in the front.

He was a huge man, six-five and a good 300 lbs. He was 4" taller than I and out- weighed me by a good hundred pounds or more.

He was also in his late fifties and somewhat out of shape.

I pegged him correctly for a policeman in his wrinkled off the rack suit.

He was so intent on picking the lock that he didn't even notice me standing behind him.... it was so comical.

I couldn't help myself so just I said it. "BOO!"

He spun around with a shocked looked on his face.

I was laughing hysterically.

He quickly gained his composure and stood there with his arms crossed.

Yes, definitely a cop assuming a superior intimidating postures.

He waited for me to stop laughing and then he spoke.

"Alright Mr. Ares you have you've had your little joke, where is she?"

I recognized the accent, definitely New York City and most likely Brooklyn.

"To which she or to whom are you referring too?"

"You know whom I am talking about, Laura Fox." He answered.

"I didn't catch your name?"

"I didn't throw it."

He replied smirking and pleased with his quick comeback.

"Never mind who I am pal, you're in a lot of trouble.

I've been hired by Laura's mother to bring her home.

Kidnapping is a crime in this state."

He said in his loud command voice, taking a step forward.

"So is trespassing on posted private property and breaking and entry...shall I go on?"

I retorted calmly.

"I am only going to ask you one more time. Where is she?"

The big goon asked.

All I could do was smile, a tsunami of happiness washing over me.

Brave girl, disobedient, but brave; I had no more doubts.

Laura let out a loud, "BOO!"

He spun around a second time almost tripping on his big feet.

Standing behind him was Laura holding Socrates collar.

"That was a dangerous thing to do little dove, you might have gotten hurt."

"I was afraid for you David, I love you so much. You are everything to me!"

"Are you Miss Fox, you don't like anything in your picture."

The big goon asked while looking at the photograph that he removed from his pocket and he was frowning.

"I loved you from the minute you first spoke to me little dove, the first moment I saw you.

The moment I looked into your beautiful green eyes my brave girl."

"I asked you a question, are you Miss Fox?" He interrupted, yet again.

"Be silent, dolt, I am talking to my fiancé." I commanded.

"Listen asshole, I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the stupid bitch!"

The big goon said, sneering, still trying to intimidate us.

I saw anger flash in Laura's eyes.

She let go of Socrates collar and took a step forward.

My little dove's fists were clenched in anger and she was magnificent!

As big as he was the dolt took a step backwards momentarily unsure.

Socrates stepped in front of Laura and was now growling and snarling.

Heaven help the dolt if he spoke to Laura again in that tone of voice let alone raise a hand to her.

Socrates loved Laura as much as I.

When he turned back to me, I was inches from his face.

"Socrates, "STAND-HIM-UP"

I commanded.

Socrates was slowly advancing on him growling and snarling while baring his teeth.

His massive head was level with the dolt's crotch.

As the dolt was backing up, Socrates was advancing.

The dolt was trying to lift his right leg while maintaining his balance in order to reach the gun in his ankle holster.

If he crouched down to remove it Socrates would bite his face off or I could kick him in the head.

Perhaps the good detective underestimated us. Perhaps he was just careless that day because idiots and amateurs carry their primary piece in an ankle holster.

He was concentrating on the dog now while hopping backwards on one foot and was still unable to pull his revolver out.

Socrates pinned him against our front door with his head on the man's crotch.

"Don't even try to get your gun out."

I said taking mine it out of the Milt Sparks pancake holster on my belt and handing it to Laura.

"Put your hands behind your head and lace your fingers together.

I'm sure you know the drill."

I removed his Smith & Wesson stainless steel Model 60 snub -nose revolver from the ankle holster.

Then I opened the cylinder and ejected the five .38 caliber soft-point cartridges to the ground.

I searched him and found the two pairs of handcuffs that he was carrying.

I was surprised that he was not carrying extra rounds in a dump pouch or speed loaders, I always do?

I snapped both cuffs over the frame of his revolver double- locking them with the key which rendered his revolver inoperable.

I then put the cuff keys in my pocket.

After I emptied his pockets of all their other contents I ordered Socrates to stand next to us.

"Drop the tough guy act, Detective!

You owe us an apology."

I said as he just glared at us, defiant to the last.

"Are you a good judge of distance? Laura asked

"I would estimate your car is 50 yards from where we are standing."

Laura turned and then aimed the .41 magnum revolver at his outside passenger door mirror.

The 175 Grain Winchester Silver tip hollow point bullet traveling at 1250 feet per-second obliterated the mirror but did little or no damage to the rest of the vehicle.

"You still owe us an apology."

She said, handing me the revolver.

"Shall I go into the house and call the State Police?"

Laura asked.

"You have every right to call the State Police, Miss Fox.

He said sitting down.

"I wish you wouldn't though or I will lose my pension."

He sighed, defeated.

"I am sorry and I apologize to the both of you.

For what it is worth Candy is totally wrong about you, Miss Fox."

I shouldn't have let your Mother's pretty head cloud my judgment.

I should know better at my age."

Laura and I just looked at one another.

"What are you going to do now?" The defeated and bumbling Detective asked.

"How long will it be until you are eligible to collect your pension, Detective Wilson?"

I asked him, looking at his Gold Star Burst Detective Badge and his New York Police Department ID -Card.

"I have 5 months to go, Mr. Ares.

I was thinking of settling down in this part of the state and getting a part time job to supplement my pension.

It's cheaper to live here than in The City and my pension will go much farther." He replied hopefully.

"My fiancé and I are going into the house to discuss this unfortunate incident.

Socrates will be keeping you company.

We will be out shortly to render our decision.

I strongly suggest that you do not try to leave."

We both turned and went into the house leaving him with Socrates.

We made him wait for a good hour making him sweat it while we sipped raspberry iced tea.

When we went outside to give him our decision Laura handed him a glass of ice tea and he took it, drinking down and then putting the empty glass on the steps.

"This is our decision.... we are not going to do anything and you are free to go."

Laura stated.

"What happened today shall remain a secret between the three of us."

I added, handing him all of his things including his inoperable revolver but keeping the handcuff keys.

"I don't know what to say, I owe you both and big time!

If there is anything I can do for you two just name it."

"Perhaps there is Sergeant.

My mother could always use help in her store.

I also know she has a spare bedroom to rent until you find a place of your own."

Just one other thing, Detective; never come on our land again without first calling for permission."

After the detective left, I showered Laura with kisses and held her close while hugging her tight.

"Did you really mean it when you told the detective that I was your fiancé?"

Laura asked, pressing her face against my neck and shoulder.

"I meant it with all my heart, my little dove."

"Do you really think that I'm brave?"

"You are my shield maiden, brave heart."

"I want you to make love to me, David.

I want to feel you inside of me and to taste you.

I am ready to share my secrets.

I don't want to have any secrets from you."

She added, holding my face in her hands

"I will tell you mine as well, Laura.

Here are the keys to the sliding doors in our bedroom and they shall now always remain unlocked.

Go upstairs and wait for me there.

Shower if you like; I will shower when I get back.

Be sure to fill your tub with hot water only and then wait for me in our bedroom."

I turned to clean up the remains of the detective's car mirror.

Before I left in my truck to check the gates I called to Socrates but he must have gone into the house with Laura.