Little Girl Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting back to work, I slipped my fingers over her cute navel, skipped over her crotch, then caressed (in the name of science only, of course), her thighs, avoiding her laceration, which already seemed to be healing, then her knees and shins, then her feet. I knew with a woman's certainty, that Kes would say something about me checking her pussy, and I needed that permission.

"You'd better check here, too," she said, as though reading my mind, pointing at the lovely center of her sex. "Just in case."

"Just in case," I repeated, slowly bringing my hands straight ahead to Kes' clearly wet pussy, running my fingers through her pubic mohawk, then down her full, hot and swollen outer lips, gently pulling them back to inspect inside her slit, bringing my finger up to circle her clit, which was fully awake and covered in her slippery dew, then running my wet fingers below her pussy, to caress that sensitive area of skin between her pussy and anus. I pretended not to notice her stifled half gasps, and the slight vibration of her hips as I touched her heartbreakingly beautiful sex. I knew that I was making her cum, and she was doing her best to hide it, and I was trying not to acknowledge it.

I sighed loudly, then stood up, saying, "All done!" having avoided at least some the pitfalls of touching a willing woman in her most sensitive area. Kes looked questioningly into my eyes. I felt myself falling into the depths of those pools, then she brought her warm, full pink lips to mine, lingering there, teasing me with the tip of her tongue for a millisecond that seemed like years, and with a smile she said, "Your turn."

I stood up, and Kes duplicated my initial actions, caressing and manipulating my scalp, which did feel terrific, and oddly again, as electric as when I'd first touched her. It was heavenly, and Kes wasn't at all as hesitant as I'd been, touching every part of my upper body. Her fingers running between the sheaves of my corn shuck hair reminded me of little children running between rows of corn in a farmer's field, laughing and playing.

Shudders ran through my scalp from the pleasure she bestowed on me. Kes gently stroked down my neck, from my scalp line to my shoulders, and I thought I'd cum from the sheer pleasure of having another woman's light, gentle touch on me there. Oh God, if only I could describe to you how close I was to crying with joy to be touched by this awesome woman! Written words fail me. If you're a woman who has known the perfect love, then you'll know. To this day, I recall that feeling...

Then Kes ran her fingers across my upper back, gently pressing the muscles there as she stroked me. I groaned involuntarily, and Kes lightly pressed her lips on my upper back. "No problems yet," she breathed, and I shivered under her warm breath and touch. She removed my towel, letting it fall to the floor, leaving me completely nude, and completely under her control, then she continued her sweet ministrations, making me hotter and hotter for her as her soft touch swept over me in waves. Her fingers worked all over my back, pressing my hard muscles, erasing tensions that had been with me for maybe my whole life. Her fingers slipped down my back, to the sensitive area just above the swell of my ass, and she stroked me there, electricity flowing from each of us to the other.

Then she lightly clawed at that part of my back, catching me by surprise, the pain of her sharp nails drawing thin trails of my blood, quickly overcome by the pleasure of being at this beautiful woman's mercy. I felt a million sharp jolts, infinitesimally tiny orgasms blending with the strange electrical shocks we were experiencing together in that strange town. I don't know how I was able to stand, but it was the most intensely erotic moment of my life up until then.

Thankfully, before I passed out with pleasure, Kes returned to the 'tick hunt,' stroking me again with the flat tips of her fingers. I don't know if I could have survived any more of her blood letting, though I would have let her do it to me, and happily, to my death. Her fingers avoided my bottom, to my vast disappointment, caressing and stroking across the backs of my thighs in delightfully diagonal strokes, continuing down past the back of my knees, which made me giggle, then over my calves to my feet. "Okey dokey, so far," she said.

Didn't she realize what she was doing to me?

I expected her to tell me to turn around, and I certainly didn't have the courage to ask her to look at, and examine my ass, though I longed for it. To my great happiness, Kes returned her heavenly touch to my ass, my bottom, my rear end, my butt. I love those words for what I now know to be one of my most intense pleasure centers, thanks to Kes. She gently pinched the bottoms of my full ass cheeks, squeezing them with her strong fingers, as she kissed my shoulders. I so wanted to whirl around and take her in my arms and be one with her, but then, the illusion of being two solitary people that we had created up to this point would be shattered, and I wasn't sure if it was time for that yet. So, I stood there motionless, the involuntary rotation of my hips in orgasm my only movement.

Kes slid her fingers into the warm, dark, moist furrow between the globes of my bottom, sliding from below my anus up and over my sensitive puckered ring of flesh, then up again, out of my humid valley, to my sensitive, violated back. Down the furrow again, her nail slightly pressing into my skin, but not scratching me, pausing on my eager anus now, circling the puckered ring, making it flutter open with anticipation, then closed again in spastic reflex, but to my disappointment, not violating my willing, cherry ass hole. She circled my round butt cheeks with her fingertips, circling around the most prominent part of my full bottom in circles of varying sizes. I sighed when she stopped, expecting that she'd finished.

Suddenly, her slim forefinger slid inside my anus up to her first knuckle, which felt so, so wonderful, though I wouldn't have admitted it. I would have granted her permission to any part of me, but she took it anyway, without asking. I hoped that she would penetrate me all the way, but she chose to tease me instead. I was disappointed when she told me to turn around, though you would think that my thousands of orgasms, small or not, would have engendered some gratitude in me. It did, but it bordered more on total, slavish devotion to Kes than anything else. Sometimes, the worshiper has unreasonable expectations of her goddess.

Kes gazed on my now dripping pussy as I turned for her. I could feel the excess lubrication my hot slit was producing, dripping down the insides of my thighs, one particularly enthusiastic flow of my clear feminine fluid coursing all the way down to my right knee, my inner thigh burning where the fluid touched. I was so afraid, but so hopeful, that Kes could smell my own womanly perfume. I wanted to attract her, to pull her in with my own feminine wiles, but I lacked the courage to pray that it was so. Her eyes favoring my own trimmed bush and wet, dripping pussy, Kes traced her fingers over my purplish, swollen labia, and around my peekaboo clit, now proudly standing at the apex of my cunt, then suddenly scratched over it with her sharp nail, deliberately making me cum in several crashing orgasms. As my hips shook and I gasped in pleasure, Kes looked up at me, seeking an answer to the question I saw in her eyes. I put my hands on her shoulders, and whispered, "Yes, yes. Please. Oh, please."

Kes smiled at my acquiescence to her, and brought her lips to my hole then, and gently licked the liquid seeping out of me, my cream, my gift to her, her tongue teasing my labia, and clit, my fingers wrapped in her luscious long black hair, more shudders as I came again and again, her tongue stabbing inside me, her lips sucking on my swollen clitoris, her mouth fucking me savagely, and being unable to stand it anymore, I pulled Kes to her feet and brought my lips to hers, kissing her with a force and fury I never knew I had inside me.

The taste of my wet pussy on her lips brought back to me the full and complete consciousness of the pleasure I'd only last felt in another girl's arms, so long ago. We fell to the bed, grunting with the total pleasure of feeling another woman's warm, naked body against our own. Her tongue cleaning out the inside of my mouth, her hands now exploring me in an entirely erotic and aroused way - no intent of gentleness, just rough stimulation of delicate feminine tissues.

Kes' fingers pinching my nipples, my howling in pain and pleasure. My fingers thrusting inside the wet, tight tunnel of Kes' pussy, rolling over and over, both of us christening our little bed with our seeping juices, shiver after shiver of orgasm, starting with one, then being transmitted through the skin to the other. The small electrical tingles we'd each felt before, now magnified, a voltage that almost made us each jump. Kes flipped me onto my stomach, her pussy slamming into my round butt, her mohawk scratching into the furrow of my ass, her clit rubbing against me, bringing herself pleasure, and her hand snaking around my hips to pinch and tease my own clit, and her fingers thrusting inside my eager and willing pussy.

We came simultaneously and joined as nearly into one as two people can. Later, the taste of Kes' pussy, clean and fresh, making solid the awesome beauty of her fragrance that had teased me so earlier. The night whirled about me, as it did about Kes, constant orgasmic pleasures, our mouths and fingers pleasuring every part of the other, until we both passed out from ecstasy.

I awoke about 3 AM, the room dark around us, early morning clamminess seeping under the door. Kes in my arms, her beautiful Latina body fragrant and delicious in my grasp. I felt an itching at the scar in my calf, and looked at it by the light of the hastily turned on bedside lamp.

"What is it?" Kes saying sleepily, her face adorable to me in the dim light...."Kes, Kes! Look!"

Kes, a little more awake now, "What is it darling?" Not wanting to leave my arms....."My leg, look at it..."

"It looks okay, what.....oh, my God!"

"That's just it, it looks....normal...as though I'd never been wounded!" I exclaimed.

"And my cuts from the playground...they're gone?" Kes said, as she looked wonderingly at the places on her arm and thigh where she'd suffered her bloody cuts. There weren't any marks there. None at all.

"What the hell is going on?" I said. Kes moved back over to me and lay warm in my arms.

"I need to think about this," she said, so I lay quietly, content to just hold her. The next thing I knew, it was 9 AM, and the sun was streaming in around the curtains. "Hey Sleepy-head," I heard Kes say. She was standing in military issue bra and panties next to the dresser bureau with its small coffee-maker, which was itself making various popping and smacking noises, and issuing delicious coffee smells left and right.

"Did I dream last night?" I said. Kes walked over to me in the rumpled bed, and leaned down and kissed me. I put my arm around her neck and pulled her to me.

"Does this seem like a dream?" she said.

"Oh, yes!" I grinned, slipping my hand inside her panties to cup her warm bottom. "Keep it comin'."

"Mmmmm, I could use some more of that, baby, I love your touch. But c'mon, we need some breakfast, or at least I do. For some reason I'm very hungry this morning," she grinned.

"Um, yeah, me too. Must be the country air." We quickly dressed, stealing new lovers' excited looks at each other as we put on tee shirts and shorts, then headed over to a breakfast place down the street, and ordered a full round of eggs, ham, bacon, toast and more toast, yogurt, fruit cup, orange juice and coffee. As we tucked in to the feast, Kes said, "There's some kind of energy in this place. And I think that you and I are part of the energy flow." She handed me two more slices of toast, and I wolfed them down, as she inhaled a serving of strawberry yogurt.

"Are you talking some kind of paranormal thing?" I asked, washing the toast down with a glass of juice.

"Yep," Kes said, as she poured herself her third cup of coffee. "You and I have felt an electrical tingle when we touch, aside from, um, everything else we've felt. And it seems to ebb and flow, getting stronger and then weaker, why, I'm not sure. I don't even know where it comes from, or why it affects us. But only here, in Premont, not back in Austin, or along the way here."

"Is that normal, I mean, in the kind of circumstances you find?" I asked, looking into her dark eyes. She wrinkled her nose, a very pretty mannerism, I thought.

"Well, I've never encountered it before, and in all the writings in the paranormal field about 'energy,' I've never seen a reference to an energy that a person could actually feel. And I've certainly never seen any energy that could heal wounds," Kes said. "Or give people humongous appetites."

"Why here?" I asked her.

"I don't know...yet," Kes admitted. "Maybe it has to do with the death of my little sister. Maybe I feel it because I'm a relative. But why do you feel it? You're not related, so far as I know..."

"Is it because you and I are close? Am I getting some kind of spillover?" I asked.

"Well, we felt it even before we knew that there was a strong attraction, remember?" she said. "But maybe we'll find out more after studying the site." We fell quiet then, concentrating on eating, and sneaking looks at each other, and just grinning with happiness. I couldn't believe the whirlwind of last night, that had gotten me to face up to my attraction to women, and to have been so lucky as to fall in love with Kes. For it WAS love I felt for her. Her sweet nature, lovely personality, and overall beauty, were irresistible to me. I couldn't understand why everyone who had ever met her hadn't fallen madly in love with her. I hoped that her feelings were the same for me, but there was nothing I could do about it if she didn't.

We left the restaurant, and headed up to the school. I made a courtesy call on my cell phone to Lieutenant Montez at the Premont PD, to let him know that we'd be on site. He thanked me, and asked that we keep them informed if we found anything unusual. Kes and I arrived at the school, and began pulling out her equipment. She had a lot of scientific looking stuff, most of it to measure changes in temperature, light levels, sound recorders and video equipment in the visible, infra-red and ultraviolet spectra, and some other stuff which I didn't understand at all, and we began setting it up, both inside and outside the school.

The outside was no problem, mainly setting the equipment in the area of the see saw where Izel's body had been left, and the breezeway where Kes had been knocked unconscious, and then what Kes said were controls, at some distance from the school in an agreeable neighbor woman's front yard. Then we prepared to enter the school itself.

Kes pulled out a ring of keys that she'd acquired from the School Board, that allegedly would open every lock in the school. She had been told that, for safety reasons the electricity could not be restored to the school, but we had a small portable generator, several heavy duty flashlights, and lots of batteries, and all of her sensors were battery driven, so we felt that we'd be okay. "Remember, yesterday that one cop said that the light flashes might be 'electrical circuits shorting out?'" Kes began.

"But there's no electricity to the school..." I finished.

Kes unlocked the main entrance, and the heavy blue-painted wooden door creaked open outward, pushing aside a pile of leaves that eddies of wind had gathered there over the years. I could see in my minds eye, the crowds of children passing through those doors, chattering, laughing, full of hope for their future, and I was saddened by the desolation, silence and abandonment that now surrounded us, and that now ruled this sad little school .

We entered, our feet leaving faint trails in the light layer of dust on the floor. There were skylights all down the main hallways that served as the skeleton of the school, emitting a dim light, but they, too were nearly covered with several years' worth of dead leaves and Texas dust, limiting the illumination to a level that allowed us to walk, but not see at all clearly, down those long, forlorn hallways. We passed by sad, decaying bulletin boards, with faded pink hearts bearing the names of children who might have already gone on to begin producing children of their own.

A faded flyer announced a "Bowling Night" for teachers, the outcome now faded into memory, perhaps the bowling alley itself now closed. The air was thick with the dreamlike ghosts and shadows of those who had gone before. I was startled when Kes spoke up.

"Do you feel it?" she asked. "Do you feel a weight on you?"

"I feel sad, as though all those children are dead and gone, but that's not true," I said. "Is that what you mean?"

"Yes, it's palpable, you can almost literally reach out and feel a depression, a weight, a .....presence."

"Like, the girl, um, your sister?" I asked.

"No, it's far stronger than anything like that. And it's malign. It's an evil. We feel the absence of hope, a despair, an infinite sadness." I'm not easily frightened - I've seen what people can do to each other. But what Kes described was outside my experience, and I found THAT frightening.

We continued walking down the dim hall towards one end, passing classrooms on both sides. "We need to set up detectors in a matrix throughout the building," Kes said. "And we need to get going. Why don't you go to the far end of the building, and work your way back here, setting up these detectors in every third classroom - we've got enough to cover the building, and the playground, that way."

"I don't think we should be splitting up. That doesn't seem....safe. I mean, I'm okay, I've got a weapon, and I've been in similar circumstances - well, looking for perps, anyway," I said, watching a line of ants marching up the light green wall behind Kes.

"What we MAY be looking at here isn't physical, it's all.....ephemeral. While it might scare you, it can't actually HURT you," Kes said. She put her hand on my arm. Her warm, living touch was welcome in this emotionally cold and empty place.

"YOU got hurt yesterday," I pointed out, my eyes locked in concern to hers.

"Mm, yes, but....well, that was probably more my fault than anything else - I've NEVER seen a case of paranormal activity actually hurting someone, so, please, it's okay. We've got our cell phones, right?" I didn't think that separating was the best idea, but it was her research, and she was the expert.

I dragged half the pile of equipment on a little fold-up carryall to the far end of the 'C,' and we figured we'd meet somewhere around the breezeway, which was approximately in the middle of the building, composed of an 'elementary' wing and a 'primary' wing. Kes set to work. As I returned alone down the hall, I imagined all sorts of noises around me, common to someone in a high stress situation.

Imagine if you had a friend hide somewhere in your house, and you knew she was going to pop out and yell, 'BOO!' That's pretty much a cop's life, except that the friend is no friend, and could be carrying a MAC-10. Through the half-light, I saw a thin strip of light at the end of the hall, the door to the breezeway. I opened the door, squinting at the sun light back in the world, crossed the breezeway, a distance of 20 feet, then unlocked the hallway door and continued my Stygian journey to the far end of the building, in the 'primary' wing. Kes and I were now each alone in separate halves of the building.

I walked past approximately 20 classrooms, ten on each side, each one with door closed, a lineup of frightening choices yet to be made, until I got to the end of the darkened hall. Obeying my instincts and experience, I looked for the exit at this end, and I saw that it was chained shut. "Great," I thought. "I hope this place doesn't catch on fire." I tried the first classroom door, and it was unlocked. It looked like it had been a lower grade classroom, maybe kindergarten or first grade. The windows were all painted over red, maybe to discourage vandals, whatever, it had worked. But the room had an eerie hellish glow to it that depressed and frightened me nearly as much as the whatzit activity Kes had been talking about.