Little Girl Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unbuttoned the snap of her shorts, then still holding the snap together, slowly unzipped Kes' shorts, looking in her sweet brown eyes. I let the snaps go, and the shorts slipped part way down her hips. Giving them a little shake, they fell to Kes' feet, and she stepped delicately out of them. With Kes wearing only green cotton panties now, I looked admiringly at her wide hips, the taut elastic pressing against the baby fat of her tummy just below her navel, the elastic band leaving small openings on each side of her stomach, before reaching her hips.

"Oh yes, I can see that this, and this and this are going to benefit from a shower, too," I said, stroking my fingernail over the areas of her pubic hair, her clit, and her pussy, where her panties were dust-streaked. Kes moaned. My fingers delicately grasped the elastic, then pulled it out, away from her waist, and I looked down at her so beautiful crotch. Kes sighed, wanting me to strip her naked, and I complied, slowly pulling her panties down, revealing her neat strip of curly black hair, then her already swelling clit, and finally her purple, full labia and the pink, glistening slit of her sex.

Her panties were wet, more from sweat than passion (at this point), and I had to manually move them off her hips. Her panties caught on her lovely, full, round ass cheeks, and it was my great pleasure to move them off her butt cheeks by sliding my hands across both globes of that beautiful ass. I slid them down, but they were caught between her thighs. I really didn't mind slipping my hand down past her wet slit, and into that moist, hot crevice, pulling out her mini-wedgie.

"I've got such 'thunder thighs,'" Kes said, burying her face against my breast in embarrassment.

"Shush!" I said. "Your thighs are perfect! Now hush!" Kes kept her face against me, and I said, "Hmm, looks like you're all out of clothes. Now, you'd better do me, I'm suddenly overcome by a malaise."

"Malaise?" Kes said.

"Yeah, I think one of the Presidents from the 19th century was the last to use that word, so I wanted to work it into a conversation," I said. "Now, how about helpin' a sister out?"

Kes reached up, and slid her hands under my own dirty tee shirt. "Mmmm, you feel good," she murmured. "You smell good, too." I knew I was all sweaty, but that was a sweet, and hot, thing for her to say. She slipped my tee shirt up, then over my head, flinging it onto the floor on top of her clothes.

"Lace bra?" she said. "That's so pretty."

I was anxious to get to fucking pretty soon, so I decided to lay off the witty repartees, and let her strip me. Kes kissed my nipples the instant she had my bra off, and the electricity was far more than a tangible thing then. It infused us both. I could swear that I saw a light blue glow at our fingertips as they danced over each other's skin, or maybe that was just my imagination.

Kes undid my shorts, then saucily slid her hand inside my panties, right over my light brown bush, her middle finger slipping inside my very wet pink slit. I gasped, and Kes grinned up at me. "I'm ready for fucking, too," she said, as though she'd read my mind. And perhaps she had. This was no ordinary job I was on. She hurriedly slipped my shorts and panties down, still finger fucking my cunt, and I came, right there in her hand, my body shaking as Kes made love to me. I lost my mind happily, and reached down and lifted her naked, dirty sweaty body up in my arms, her bare body pressing against my own, quite nude flesh, and carried her over to the bed.

"Oh no, no, the bed is too clean, and we're so dirty," Kes protested.

"We can fuck on top of the sheets," I said, "and sleep between the sheets."

Kes smiled at my impeccable logic, and reached down from my arms to pull back the comforter. I spilled her onto the top sheet, and then we entered Paradise together. I lay Kes on her back, her legs spread-eagled, her feet flat on the mattress, her knees bent. It looked like a perfect position for her to have her pussy eaten, so I did! I crawled between her slim, olive-colored thighs and brought my face inches away from her fragrant pussy. God, I came to love her all-day sweat smell, the smell of her ripe musk, and even the faint smell of pee at her pussy! I began licking her wet slit, anxious to fuck my Kes, and save the subtleties for another day. I thrust my tongue as far inside her hot, wet pussy as I could, taking in her delicious tastes and smells, and silky textures, and her hips thrust upwards sharply as her orgasms hit her, my lover cumming and cummng and cumming a dozen times. She cried out with her pleasure, which startled me, and made me hope that the desk clerk wouldn't tell us to knock it off. Apparently the hunters in the rooms on either side were asleep, or enjoying our show, because they never complained.

Finally, Kes pushed my head away. "Oh, I'm just too sensitive now," she said, pulling me up towards her. I slid up next to her, and Kes smiled at me. "Thank you," she said. "I've never cum so much before - I never wanted it to stop!" Then she began to lick my face, like a mother cat cleaning her kitten. Kes lapped, licked and kissed every part of my face, tasting her own cum on me.

Then Kes slid down my body, kissing my upper chest, then focusing on my modest breasts, and my long, erect nipples. She gently sucked them into her mouth, her tongue swirling around the rough surface of my nipple. "Ohh," I groaned, as pleasure radiated from my nipple, straight into my crotch. Kes' hand was on my other breast, caressing my full breast, and lightly pinching my nipple. Then she switched, laving my other breast with her warm, wet mouth.

"Ohh, Kes, my pussy is so hungry for you," I pleaded.

"Patience, lover," Kes said, not looking at me, but concentrating on orally pleasuring me. She blew lightly into the skin of my stomach, then slipped her long tongue into my mini-pussy, my navel, which made me giggle, and wiggle my ass against the bed. Her tongue felt funny inside my navel, but nice, and I distinctly felt sexual tingles from that. Kes' hands preceded her to my hips, and she pushed down on my hips, then forced my legs apart, allowing her access to my wanting and eager pussy.

"Mmm, baby, your pussy smells SO nice," Kes said. Then, "And tastes sweet, too!" after lapping my drooling pussy lips, then thrusting her tongue inside my slick and hot slit. She gripped my upper thighs tight, then began fucking me with that talented tongue, stabbing it deep inside me, then gripping my clit between her lips, making my ass jump, and causing me to cum several times, pleasure radiating throughout my body.

Kes slipped a finger inside my slit, while lapping at my swollen pearl of a clit, then finger fucked me, slipping in a second, and a third finger, filling me and bringing me to yet another sweet, hot cum. Kes kissed my hot mound gently while I came down from my sexual high, then slid her hot, sweaty body on top of mine, kissing me, and sharing the smell of my cunt with me. She pressed her legs between mine, then began fucking me hard, thrusting her erect clit into my wet pussy, and against my own erect and sensitive clit. I mean REALLY banging me! The headboard was slamming against the wall, as Kes worked her pussy into mine, fucking me like mad! I loved it! I wonder what those hunters were thinking then?

Anyway, after she and I came a few more times, she slid two fingers inside my slick, wet pussy, quietly stroking me, and lay on top of me for a few minutes, her body sweaty against mine. Then she murmured, "We need to take that shower now, baby."

I lazily caressed Kes' full, round bottom, flushed a rosy red from sex, and said, "You're absolutely right, honey." Then we both lay there, vegging for a full minute, and began laughing, since neither of us made a move.

Finally, Kes climbed off me, grabbed my hand, and in her best Linda Hamilton voice, said "Get on your feet, soldier!" tugging at me. I got up, reluctantly, and followed Kes into the bathroom, two nude women, sweaty and reeking of woman-woman sex, waiting for a shower, but bone tired to boot.

Kes leaned over to turn on the shower, sticking her bottom out prettily, so I held her right butt cheek in my hand, enjoying her warmth and softness. The water shot out in several rapid, rusty bursts, and Kes jumped, thinking that I was going to goose her, and almost fell into the tub. I grabbed for her, and held her.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, baby! I just wanted to touch you!" I exclaimed. Kes gave me a dirty look, then smacked my butt.

"See how YOU like it!" she said, momentarily angry, then I wrapped her in my arms, and whispered in her ear, "I DID like that. And I love you, Kes." She leaned back from me, her body still in my embrace, her eyes searching mine, and said, "Really?" Her eyes welled with tears, and her small body trembled in mine. I hugged her fiercely. "Yes. I REALLY love you, Kes. I've missed you all of my life. I hoped you were out there, I just didn't know what your name was."

Kes felt so small and vulnerable there, standing naked next to me by a slightly malfunctioning shower in a small town motel, and I wanted to protect her from the unknown something that was threatening us. "Kendall, I'm frightened," Kes said. "I don't know what we're up against, and I'm supposed to be some kind of expert."

"No one is really an expert on evil, Kes," I said. "We can only be who we are, and hope that's good enough." I took her hand, and pulled back the shower curtain, steam billowing out. Kes stepped in, the hot water streaming down her beautiful, slim body, and she sighed.

"Oh, that feels SO good, I can't tell you," she said, her face towards the hot spray, her eyes closed. I stepped in behind her, feeling part of the spray, and I could see why she enjoyed it so, our muscles were sore from wrestling the equipment around, and from the tensions of the day's events.

"Would you like me to do your hair?" I said. Kes turned to me, and embraced me, her arms slippery under mine, as I stroked her long, glistening raven locks.

"Oh yeah, that would be divine," Kes said, turning around again, her back to my front, water coursing down her smooth back, and over the rise of her ass cheeks. I reached down, put a dollop of shampoo in the palm of my hand, then began shampooing her, as she looked down at the floor of the tub. I enjoyed feeling her lustrous hair, and massaged and gently scrubbed her head, as she sighed from the simple pleasure, so different from the pleasure of sex, but so vital to one's sense of well-being.

Kes deserved a long, lazy shampoo, so that's what I gave her, and when she began swaying, it was obvious to me that she was falling asleep, as was I, so I said, "Time to rinse, honey," and she lifted up her head into the spray of the showerhead. After she rinsed her hair, I began soaping her delightful, lovely, perfect body, so smooth and silky, made even more so by the motel soap and over-conditioned water. Touching her in this way, sure, sexually, but with love and affection, made me want to cry, but I just enjoyed the tactile sensations of contact with her. Each fold, and curve of her body was open to me, her care in my hands, and I wanted to please Kes, not make her cum. Not then, anyway.

I soaped her all over, as she put herself literally in my hands, with childlike trust. I finished soaping, then rinsing her, and said, "Okay hon, I'm through. You're free to go." I figured she'd shuffle off to bed, and I'd catch up with her.

"No, not yet," she said, sleepily. Kes took the shampoo and did my hair, my short cut brown hair taking a great deal less time than hers, though I was far more envious of her superb mane. I rinsed the shampoo out, as Kes soaped my body down, her sweet firm hands caressing me with soap, bringing me pleasure which I did find sexual. I was becoming wet on top of being wet, and wanted to get my lover in my arms, and in bed, even if we were both too tired to do anything about it. I finally rinsed off, then I took Kes in my arms and kissed her, softly at first, then more fiercely. She returned my passion, both of us standing under a waterfall that was suddenly beginning to turn cold.

"Whoops," I said, "I guess we outstayed our welcome," and we both reached down to turn off the water, which had quickly turned from our friend to a shockingly invasive, cold, enemy. "Brr," Kes said. She pulled back the curtain and stepped out, onto the small bath mat. She took one of the bigger towels, and held it up for me to step into, which pleased me, and as I did, she wrapped it around me from behind, her arms embracing me as she brought them together between my breasts, and as she did so, kissed me gently on the neck. I purred at the feeling, and knotted the towel around me.

Then I wrapped Kes up in another towel, as she wrapped her hair in yet a third. We stepped back into the bedroom, and Kes pulled back the top sheet gingerly. "Wow, we WERE dirty," she said. "I'm just going to lay down for a second and rest my eyes, okay?" as I fiddled around with the Velveeta.

"Hey Kes, I'm going to melt this in the microwave, and we can have nachos, okay? See, I told you if you tag along with a cop-" I looked around to see Kes sound asleep, adorable and towel clad, fortunately only damp at this point. I left the Velveeta and chips on the counter, turned off the lights, took off my towel, and lay down next to her, enfolding her in my arms, symbolically protecting her from the world as she, and I, slept.

We awoke earlier the next morning, about 7:30, and she smiled dreamily at me. "Did I nod off?" she said. Something odd was nagging at me, some little doubt, but I kissed her, and she hugged me. "I love you, Kendall," she said. I looked at her, but she was already getting out of bed. I was left wondering how she meant that. It was the first time in my life that I ever had to wonder what someone meant, when they said something as simple as "I love you, Kendall," and it was a shock to my system.

We headed over to the breakfast place, and had an even bigger breakfast than the day before. "I can't imagine why we're so hungry at breakfast around here," Kes said.

"Yeah, it's a puzzlement," I said. "Worked all day, had no dinner, made wild love for hours, there's no understanding the needs of the human body, I guess." Kes grinned at me, and put down her fork, taking my hand in hers.

"I'm not very demonstrative....usually," she added quickly, on seeing my raised right eyebrow, "but I've never known anyone like you, Kendall. You're serious, you've seen a lot of hard things, but you're....soft, inside, and feminine. Most other women I meet, they play the roles. Dyke or lipstick lez, there's no in between. It's like they think they have to be somebody else's image of a lesbian. You're just, well, what you are. It's...different. I hope that we can stay in touch after this is...over."

Perhaps she worded it awkwardly. Perhaps it was that slight doubt inside me blossoming into some poisonous flower. But for me, the day grew dark, and I didn't know what to say. I felt like throwing myself under a truck, first off. I felt rejected somehow, and it was clear to me that she WAS rejecting me. It was a feeling that was new to me, and I didn't like it. I also felt angry, because she couldn't see how much I loved her, and she should be able to see it. Wasn't it written all over my face?

So I froze inside, and said, "Well, let's get past this, Kes, and then we can move on with our lives." There. I practically shouted at her, "I LOVE YOU!" Why didn't she understand she was tearing my heart out? Women....

Everything after that was a blur to me, I just wanted to finish this job, and get my ass back to the DPS, and take on some dirty criminal investigation, maybe out on the Llano Estacado, away from the rest of the world. We headed back to the school, Kes giving me funny looks along the way, but what did it matter anymore? I wanted to say....I don't know, something, but I thought it would kill me to hear Kes say, "It's been fun, kid, but don't take 'us' so seriously, you're just another fuck." Or something like that.

"...and we'll need to check the readings on the sensors, maybe dig around, see what else we can find. It'll leave the evening open..." she said, touching my shoulder. I was too far withdrawn inside myself to notice anything significant.

"Fine, check the sensors," I said. "I'll accompany you, so if that guy shows up you'll have protection."

"Kendall, I didn't feel anything," she said.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked.

"That funny electricity between us. It's gone," she said. Then it occurred to me what she'd meant. The weird charges whenever we touched, they were gone.

"Maybe whatever caused it is gone," I said. "When I shot that guy or demon or whatever yesterday, maybe that destroyed it, and him."

"Hmm, maybe," Kes said. "I wish I had had the opportunity to see him, get some readings," she said. We entered the building, and while the electricity might have departed, the feeling of weight, of oppressive sadness still remained. If anything, it was stronger. "Damn! This place is depressing, isn't it Kendall?" I could feel it too, and it frightened me, mainly because I knew of many cops who'd had premonitions that came true. I didn't have premonitions of any kind, but a strong sense of foreboding.

We proceeded to the first classroom that Kes had set up, near the entrance, and figured we'd work our way all the way to the far end. Kes had a chip reader that downloaded the various accumulated bits of information, which would all be readable when downloaded to her laptop. The work was fairly innocuous, mainly Kes passing a slot on the handheld reader by an infrared beam on the sensor, and me standing around, keeping an eye out.

We had finished half the classrooms, and passed through the breezeway to the second wing, the wing in which I had begun yesterday, and where I'd confronted the strange individual. The first few classrooms went by without incident, and we were halfway into the wing of the school, in the area farthest from any exit, as I think of it now, in "The Heart of Darkness."

Entering a classroom, child-drawn crayon pictures peeling off the aging cork board, Kes and I both saw Izel and my father, much clearer now than they had been previously, standing near the dust-streaked teacher's wooden desk.

"Oh Kendall, I wish you'd listened to me," my father said. "I'm afraid that it's too strong for us, Izel and me, and you're going to be taken along with us. I wish things had been different. You're such a fine young woman, and I can see your future standing next to you, but now all that will be lost. I'm so sorry, daughter." Kes stood in shock.

"I can see them," she marveled. "Izel, oh sis, I've cried so many tears over what happened to you. I've missed you, I love you so, my beautiful sister." Kes got down on her knees, and to my surprise, the ghost of little Izel walked to her and looked sadly at her older sister. Incredibly, she put her hand on Kes' open hand. Then she spoke.

"I love you, too, Kissy, and I've been so sad since I was taken away. This man, her father," Izel gesturing at me now, "is good and he helped me fight the monster, but we don't know what else we can do, and I think that we will lose to it today," the ghost of the young girl said.

"But can't you just leave? Run away?" I asked.

"We're trapped here, us and it, until the battle is over, one way or another," my father said. "You two can still run, run, please! Save yourselves!" he pleaded.

"I'm afraid it's a little too late for that," said a voice behind us. I whirled, to see the lunatic from the day before.

"You!" I said, reaching for my Glock.

He began laughing. "Looking for this?" he chortled, now holding my weapon in his hand. I looked down at my hand, and found myself holding a dusty chalkboard eraser. "I'm afraid that your foolish little weapon cannot give you even the shadow of reassurance. While you might destroy my human host, should I choose to inhabit one, it wouldn't help you when I project my image, as I'm doing here. Don't you remember our little meeting yesterday, Kendall?"