Little Jen Goes Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did as she was bid. Then she heard the owner of this cock shout.

"Now."

The cock that had been running gently up and down her crack, shifted. Oh my god, she felt the cock head at her asshole. No this is not right, her virgin ass was about to be raped. In her on line chat, they had talked about anal and whilst it had featured in their play, she had always made it clear that she never wanted to try it.

She wanted to plead, but the cock in her mouth, was firmly embedded and his movement gave little option but to continue to eat or suffocate. The cock at her ass was not going to gently break this cherry. This had never been a two way street, she had never so much as had a finger there and now this monster was at her gate. His playing with her crack had just been to lubricate his dick, to ease it in for him. Her own excitement, meant that her own juices had betrayed her and lubricated her forbidden entrance, with one hard thrust he went straight in to the hilt of his weapon, it wasn't the length, it was the girth. Her stifled scream, clamped her jaws around the cock in her mouth, adding to his excitement and more cum spewed into her mouth. As he withdrew, he cleaned his cock on her hair.

"Filthy whore, he spat out as he walked away, made me cum too quickly."

Well, that's a result she thought to herself, amidst the pain from her ass. They watched as her ass was pounded. Her muscles accommodating this alien penetration, and whilst she was sure her ass must have ripped, she was getting more comfortable and the feeling was more pleasurable. It was not long before he too, was increasing his pace, thrusting became harder, but instead of pain it was pleasure, she felt him stiffen and the final thrust as he came inside her. As he stepped away, his member softening, he dipped his fingers into her battered hole, pulled out his gooey fingers and offered them to her mouth, she refused, was slapped and she then licked them clean, savouring all of her juices. Then it began in earnest, al of them attacking her body, she lowered herself onto a cock, slipping it easily into her cunt, pushed forward, she took another cock in her mouth, as each of them rode her, she was eased forward and she felt a cock against her no longer resisting ass. Obviously, she had never been DP'd before and she felt stretched, by the feeling it was sensational. Cum was being delivered into her ass, her cunt and her mouth, time and again as each man came he was replaced, it seemed like all three holes were being used constantly for hours and then they began to tire, each of them used her individually,, they watched her on all fours hair bedraggled, matted and her body glistening with cum. The last cock was finishing its business in her ass, while her fingers frigged herself and she came to another orgasm.

As they watched on, the guy who had started it, the ring leader, the one she had called "Darkness" stood in front of her, she opened her mouth to try and suck his flaccid dick to hardness, but he held her back, but he placed his hand on her forehead, holding her back, with his other hand he took his dick and aimed it at her mouth, it twitched, he squeezed and he gushed his piss into her mouth.

"Drink whore."

And she did, swallowing as much as she could, her fingers played with her pussy and as she came, her own bladder released, as she came.

The guys watched this sight, but "Darkness" was not finished, she was crouched in a small pool of her own urine, mixed with his and some cum.

"Drink bitch." He pointed to the pool.

She shook her head, but his insistent glare, put her right and she moved out of the pool so that she could go on all fours and start to lap up this cocktail of human juices.

"Hose her down boys!"

They moved forward and she was showered with streams of gold, in her hair off her back and down hr buttocks. At last they stopped, the Mercedes door was opened and Jenny was thrown a towel. Humiliated, abused and embarrassed, she slowly stood up and wiped herself down, dried herself off, watched by each of the men, as they dressed and slipped away into what remained of the night, until there were just the two of them. "Darkness" took her hand and pulled her into the Mercedes, on the back seat he cuddled and caressed her. With a satisfied look on her face, she smiled up at him, contented with her owner's treatment.

"What took you so long? I thought you had missed the clues."

His reply took her breath away....

"Marry me!"

12