Forced Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman is made one man's property.
2.5k words
4.35
157.4k
164
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission. I welcome all feedback.

The following is a work of fiction. All characters are 18+ and are the products of the author's imagination, as are the viewpoints they express. This work is a fantasy; it does not condone rape or abuse.

James yanked the blindfold off Sofia and threw her face up onto the bed. After fighting him all the way from the bar, being blindfolded, bound, and gagged, Sofia barely had the strength to struggle. He undid the rope around her wrists with sharp tugs. She tried to push him off, but he effortlessly grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. She writhed beneath him, desperately trying to get away.

James laughed. "You're cute when you squirm. Keep going. Your attempts to escape only make me harder."

Sofia could see the truth of his statement in the bulge of his jeans. It awoke something alarming within her. James released her hands to undo her gag.

Her throat felt raw from screaming earlier. "Please don't hurt me," she whimpered.

"Sofia," he crooned, "I'm not going to hurt you." She flinched when he brought his finger to her chin, but he only tilted it up to look into her eyes. She met his gaze with a sliver of hope.

"I'm going to destroy you. I'm gonna rape your holes until you're a broken slut who realizes her place in this world. I'll strap a vibrator to your clit, make you come a dozen times, and whip your ass until you pass out from exhaustion. Then I'll come in your unconscious body. I'll loan you out to some friends for the night, or just whore you out on a street corner."

Every new threat made her pussy clench. She knew she was sopping wet, but she couldn't help it. "You can't do this."

"You're my property now. That means I do what I want to you." He reached into a side dresser and pulled out a black leather collar, which he held up for her to see. The word 'WHORE' was written on it in large metal letters.

"No!" she screamed. Before she could move, he had his arms behind her head. She heard a small lock slide into place. Then James pulled out a pair of scissors. She screamed again, but he only cut her shirt and bra off.

"Those are some great tits."

Sofia shivered. The way he spoke about her body was unfeeling. It was like she wasn't even a person to him, just an object. James smacked her tits, causing her to shriek. She turned her head away and closed her eyes, so she wouldn't have to watch as he molested her breasts. He pinched and pulled her nipples with no consideration for how it might feel to her. It hurt. And deep inside the cloud of arousal fogging her brain, she knew she liked it.

"You must hate me," James mused, as he continued to grope her. "You probably think I hate all women. I don't. I just want sluts like you," here he gave her nipple a hard pinch, "to know their place in the world." He cut open her jeans as he spoke. "Women like you think you're equal to men. Better than men, even. Look at your body, those tits and that ass. You were made to serve men." James suddenly grabbed her jaw. Her eyes flew open. His face was inches away, his gaze intense. "Every man you have ever met has fantasized about fucking you. Each one would rape you without a second thought if they only got the chance. You can't walk down the street without a man fantasizing about coming on that pretty face."

A blush rose to her cheeks, unbidden.

James cut off her panties and stared. "You're fucking soaked." He held up her panties. The crotch glistened with her juices. "All this time I thought I was threatening you with rape. But you fucking love it. You're an even bigger whore than I thought."

Sofia began to protest, but James cut her off. "Don't even bother to deny it. Your body has betrayed you. You're a whore built for fucking. Your only purpose is to let men use your holes however they please."

"No!" Sofia cried and struggled beneath him.

"Yes." James twisted her nipples until the sweet agony consumed her thoughts. "Tell me your purpose."

"To let men use my holes," she gasped.

"And what are you?"

"Whore, I'm your whore, just make it stop." Mercifully, it did. The pain was slowly replaced with pleasure. James had begun to gently suck her nipples. She was unable to stop the small moan that escaped her mouth. A second ago he had been brutalizing her breasts, and now he was pleasuring them, gently swirling his tongue around the areola. The contrast took her breath away. Then he kissed her head with a tenderness she didn't know he possessed.

"Good girl. You're learning."

Sofia blushed again. Why did she like that?

James quickly undressed. He tossed his clothes to the floor without ceremony. He was surprisingly ripped. His cock was large and alarmingly erect.

"Why are you doing this?" Sofia asked, staring at his well-built chest. "You could have any woman you wanted."

James looked at her with derision. "I don't waste time seducing sluts. I rape them."

He swept a finger across her vulva, catching the liquid that had slowly been oozing out of her cunt. She shuddered. James slowly licked his finger. Something inside Sofia broke a little, watching him taste her like he was sampling a wine.

Then he took her soaked panties and shoved them in her mouth. "Taste your cunt juices," he ordered. "You need to understand how badly your cunt is crying out to be raped."

Sofia tried to shake her head and dislodge her panties, but it was no use. James held her arms down so she couldn't take it out. "I love gagging rapesluts so they can't consent. But it would be meaningless even if you said no. It doesn't matter what you want." James locked eyes with her. "You're a dirty whore. This is what you deserve." Then he shoved his cock into her cunt.

Sofia let out a muffled scream. Tears beaded in her eyes as James ruthlessly jackhammered her. Despite being wet, she was unprepared for his thick cock to invade her. The girth of it stretched her painfully. Still, her body continued to betray her. James's cock hit her g-spot in just the right way. She moaned each time.

"Ugh your cunt feels so good." His voice shook slightly with every thrust. "You must love having your cunt defiled. This is the way you were always meant to be treated."

She tried to scream no, but it came out deadened through the panties in her mouth. James ignored her. He forced apart her legs and bottomed out inside her. Sofia screamed again when he hit her cervix. James was far rougher than any man she had ever been with.

"Scream all you want, you filthy little slut. No one is coming to rescue you. Any man who saw you now wouldn't help you, he'd jump in and start fucking your throat." He grabbed her tits and began using them as handles to fuck her even deeper. Now with each thrust it felt like he was trying to yank her tits off.

Suddenly he withdrew his cock. The abrupt emptiness was almost as shocking as the penetration had been. Her pussy tightened reflexively. Then without any warning, James flipped her over. She instinctively landed on her hands and knees. James put a hand on her back and shoved until she was face down in the pillows with her ass sticking up. James jammed his cock in again. It hurt less this time. He began to spank her ass as he pounded her.

"You make a good fuck toy. You take cock so well."

Sofia had to brace her arms on the headboard to prevent her head from knocking into it with each thrust.

"Maybe I'll breed your cunt. I could dump multiple loads in your cunt every day. Between sessions I could tie your legs above your head to keep my sperm in."

Sofia writhed, desperately trying to escape. She couldn't allow herself to get pregnant.

James laughed. He easily restrained her. "I guess you don't like the sound of that. What's the matter, not on birth control? Let me tell you something, whore." He grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked it, forcing her head back. She yelped in pain. James leaned down to whisper in her ear. "I don't give a shit about what you want. Whores need to be stuffed with cum." He released her hair, only to shove her head back into the pillow. He held her there until she could barely breathe.

He pounded her cunt even faster. She felt his cock stiffen inside her. James moaned as a hot sticky load filled her womb. Only then did he release her head. Sophia gasped for breath. James stayed inside her for a few moments. Sofia flinched when he touched her hair, but he only stroked it.

"You're a good cumdump."

She didn't bother to disagree. He had raped her, possibly impregnated her. Her breasts and pussy ached. Cum leaked out of her as James pulled out. She collapsed on the bed, a disgusting cum covered wreck.

She lay there unmoving, unsure of what to do next. James groped her asscheeks almost idly. He dipped his fingers into her raw cunt, scooped out his cum, and smeared it on her ass. It nearly felt relaxing, like a sticky massage. James slid two fingers in her cunt and slowly worked them in and out of her. He curled his fingers down and rubbed on her g-spot, making her burn with arousal. Sofia tried to stifle her moan to no avail. Then his other hand found her clit. Her body jerked involuntarily, as if she had been shocked. James laughed. She had never felt so humiliated.

"You're so much fun to toy with. I just fucked you raw and already your body wants more."

Even she couldn't deny the electricity spreading from her clit. James rubbed it in a tight circle, his fingers still wet with his cum. This, coupled with the furious fingering of her cunt, made her mind go numb.

"Please..." Sofia mumbled, unintelligibly.

"What is it, whore?"

She couldn't answer. She began to hump his hand. The peak of her orgasm was in sight when he removed his hands. Sofia whimpered.

"You really are a desperate slut. But you've forgotten your place. I'm not doing this for your pleasure. I don't care about what happens to you." James stood up, stretched, and climbed off the bed. "Now get on the floor."

Sofia was still reeling from the interruption of her orgasm. She looked at him. She slowly started to move.

"Do I need to get you a leash? Get on the fucking floor." James grabbed her collar and yanked until she climbed off the bed. She knelt on the floor before him. He reached into her mouth and pulled out the panties. A strand of saliva hung between the ruined panties and her mouth. When James dropped the panties to the floor, the strand broke off, and dangled instead from her chin. James wiped away the spit with his thumb. Sofia found herself longing for more of his touch. She flexed her jaw. It was sore from staying open around the gag.

"Suck my cock," he commanded.

Sofia could only obey. She took his cock in her mouth and tried to blow him as best she could. It was difficult with a sore and dry mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock while she jerked the shaft, but it wasn't good enough.

"What kind of whore can't even suck cock right?" James smacked her hands away. He grabbed the back of her head and shoved her face in his crotch, forcing his cock down her throat. Sofia cried out, but James only sighed in satisfaction. Tears streamed down her face as she struggled to breathe. She tried to wrench her head free, but James held her firmly in place. Slowly he began thrusting her head on his cock.

Sofia had given a few blowjobs before, but nothing had prepared her for this. She tried to relax her throat and breathe through her nose. She couldn't swallow around the cock in her throat, so drool and precum dripped from her lips. She looked at James with pleading eyes.

He held her gaze and smiled warmly. "You look cute with my cock in your mouth, whore." He dug his fingers into her scalp. "Get used to this. I'm gonna facefuck you like this every night until you learn to love my cock. I have dildos even bigger than my dick I plan on gagging you with. I'm gonna bruise your little whore throat," he continued, as he pounded her face. "Don't bother acting like you don't want this. I know your mouth loves being raped like this. You've probably fantasized about it for years."

Sofia tried to shake her head no, but only succeeded in further injuring her throat.

"Don't lie to me, whore. You're a cock sucking twat, like all the other sluts I've fucked. I knew it from the moment I saw you in that bar."

A thrill went through her at that. Heat went straight to her clit. Suddenly Sofia was desperate for release. She began rubbing her clit as James thrust faster, but he caught her. He pinned her arms behind her back.

"You don't come unless I order you to. I own you. Now drink my jizz." With that he came in her mouth. It was hot, thick, and slightly salty. She swallowed as ordered, fearful of the repercussions that might follow if she chose to disobey.

"Good cumdump." He patted her head, then left to use the adjoining bathroom. Sofia stayed on the ground, not knowing what to do. She hoped James would finally let her leave, but she doubted that would happen. She wondered if her torture was done for the night, or if there was more in store for her. Maybe James was finished with her, and she would be left to sleep on the floor. She heard the toilet flush, and James reappeared. He lay down on the bed, apparently exhausted.

"What do you think you're doing? Come here," James ordered. He pointed to the space next to him. Sofia complied hesitantly. James did not seem like the cuddling type. She was half right. He roughly turned her on her side so they were spooning. Then he shoved his dick into her battered pussy. It hurt, but he didn't fuck her. He just grabbed her tit.

"Don't bother trying to escape. You'll only be punished."

His body was hot against her back. In a matter of minutes, he fell asleep. Sofia lay awake until exhaustion pulled her into sleep. She did not try to escape.