All Comments on 'Little League Mom'

by countrycal

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very well done!

Wonderful story!

The NavigatorThe Navigatorabout 18 years ago
Great love story

Just a beautiful, warm, caring love story. Extremely well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
simply wonderful

This is a wonderful story that didn't require lots of lusty sex to be good. I enjoyed the build of the story until the sex, but even without the sex, it was a good solid story. The characters were well developed and it flowed. Keep up the good work.

Tony155Tony155about 18 years ago
Sweet love story

A very, very good story. I've coached and umpired little league baseball, so I know exactly what the child was going through. It reminded me of something I would write, but you beat me to it and did it perfectly. Congratulations on a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent

It shows you can write a erotic story without it being raunchy. Those are the things that happen often in our lives, unfortunately, we let them slip by. Thanks for reminding us. Can't wait till the next story.

FlpantherFlpantherabout 18 years ago
Proud!

You do our genration proud! We ain't dead yet. One suggestion...make the stories longer. I like a slow build up:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The Best

Simple-The Best....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
SWEET & ROMANTIC

Good story with great values. Romantic, yet down to earth. The plot could have developed better. The writer definitely shows great potential and promise. Best of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
enjoyable

I enjoyed your story from beginning to end. Your characters were well developed. I could have kept reading, Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bravo!

A beautiful love story with an interestiing plot line which did not have the obligatory raw sex scenes which so many authors think they need to put in just because this is "Literotica." I couldn't stop reading. If this were a book, it would be in the realm of "I couldn't put it down."

This story may well set the standard for the "romance" category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent

Truly a great approach by a sincerely honest and caring man who had a void in his life and needed good people to fill it with a reciprocal to his sensitivity.

Well written story with an ending that promises to exemplify what fanily life is about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A new fan

With this story and 'Garage Sale', you have re-defined for me what erotic fiction is. You woke me up and made me see that what I (and I hope many others) really want isn't revenge against a whore wife, but just someone to hold, kiss, and grow old with. Chance meetings between two lonely people that lead to so much more - THAT'S erotic. By tonight, I will have read all your stories and will keep my eye open for any other new postings. Keep them coming!

That said, there were two things in this story that slightly bothered me: one, Cal tells Alice he has raised two dughters. Where are they? Where is their mother? Is he divorced or a widow? Are his daughters grown and on their own, or are they not involved in his life for some reason?

It's not just MY curiosity - Alice is a very sharp woman, and very protective of her kids. There is no way she would have let that comment pass without asking the same questions I did. She would want to make sure Cal isn't still married, and would need to know about his relationship with his children.

Second, I was a little uncomfortable with Alice telling Cal it was ok to flirt with her 13 year old daughter, and that neither Cal or Alice was alarmed when she wore a see-through teddy and laid her head on his chest. They are setting up a potentially volatile situation here. I can't imagine any mother allowing a man she just met to compliment her thirteen year old daughter on the size of her breasts.

Aside from these two small points, it was a wonderful story, and I hope I can meet my own Alice one day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sexy AND Pleasant

The type of story that can truely take the smut out of erotic literature! I enjoyed the story immensley! After reading Literotica for a very long time, this is the first story that has prompted a response from me, good or bad! Look forward for more work like this from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What true love should be like...

I'm 58, and still looking for that kind of love, understanding and intense chemistry. And not just chemistry at the physical level, but at the emotional level also. Well written! Even though it is fiction, it gives one hope that something like that really exists.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thank you.

A story well told!

Having raised two families, I find that some one else who mirrors my thoughts in giving love, attention and attraction to children, gives me hope for our world.

With adaults and children, there is always a fine line between too much physicality and not enough. Everyone needs the "warm fuzzies" that only intimacy brings. It's time for the world to acknowlege a true Father is one who can give appropriately, give everything, give to everyone without being an abuser of woman or a preditor of a child.

I've never "touched" my daughters in a way they that embaressed them; but, I've never denied them contact that acknowleged that they attracted me. Every thing I have shown them has been for their benifit, physically, psycologically, emotionly and developmentally.

Little girls need to be tossed into the air, older girls need to have their growing bodies recognized, young boys need their dreams encouraged and substantiated.

You have given us a story which expresses this. I thank you for it.

Sailor1Sailor1about 18 years ago
More than just affection

An outstanding story... well crafted, tender, and with realistic personalities for all, and realistic challenges at each level. Generous and warm-hearted, write another one like that, please!

kydreamrkydreamrabout 18 years ago
Top quality story!

Somehow within your narritative you made the characters come to life for me. Cal's well mannered and thoughtful chats with the children marks him as a wonderful father. And Trish is turning out to be quite a lady herself.

Looking foreward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
so romantic

what a wonderful story thank you for shareing

2lips4u2lips4uabout 18 years ago
What a pleasure!

It is so rare that someone can capture the frustration and the joys of relationships in these times, without the gratuitous, mindless run-of-the-mill sex for sex's sake. This is a true romance to warm your heart. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A beautiful story about what family life should be

You've really stoked the fires in this Horny 'ol Sailors heart. What a great story, and told so well. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
literature at its height

just loved it. u have realy brought out true relationship in present day life along with an erotic touch ...

please please continue it ...

THANKS for the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beautiful !!!!!!!!!!

LOvely storie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A warm and gentle romance

There's nothing better than reading a delightfully romantic story on a blustery afternoon. Thank you for warming an old cynics heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thanks

A great little story. Wouldn't mind reading a follow up to this story.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Let me add a little.

02/19/06, "thank you" has said it very well and I concur with him or her. Let me add a few observations. Love, sexual union, is not solely a dipstick operation. (no "Wham, bam thank you mam".), Love, romancing, and relationships ideally should be a mutual exercise for both partners. (in caring, and mutual pleasuring). Cal is a gem, a rare gem. He cares for everyone in that family, and he's very savvy at it. The story is simple but interesting. (I even picked up some baseball tips). The characters are real, believable and well reflect the stages of boy's and girl's growing up. Steller work very enjoyable. I look forward to reading your other work on this site. WELL DONE.

MacsmistressMacsmistressabout 14 years ago
Warm

This is definitely a "warm fuzzy"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i know it's fantasy but...

I don't know of any mother who'd allow that behavior between a man who she met a few days before and her children. I get the idea of wanting a father figure, but the relationship should have been developed more fully before the children were allowed such access. And I'm not even talking about all the physical interaction, although that was also troubling. I generally like your stuff, but this, not so much.

ParPlus10ParPlus10over 12 years ago
Well done.

In a day when there is so little regard for love before sex, you played this story perfectly.

This said volumes in a very compact story.

After reading it, I still don't know how you managed to develop the relationships so well in such a short time.

Thank you for the great story.

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
Great Job!!!

This was a great story. I liked how you were able to show the meaning of love in such a short story. Maybe you could write more. Great job. 5***** toby9790.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
I thought it was O U T S T A N D I N G ! ! !

Need I say more?

oldguy32oldguy32over 7 years ago
how sweet

Romantic indeed. People being as good as they can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wrong

A 13 year od little girl is NOT becoming a woman. She has many years to go before that happens. As you have the man state near the end, a high school (or in the case of a 13 year old, not even high school) child is not mature enough to make decisions about having sex (the same goes for boys). They too often ignore the consequences and the following responsibilities.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Anon below needs to go back to school and learn how to read.

woodrangewoodrange5 months ago

nice story.. where did you go ?there are a couple of stories to finish still

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 1 month ago

This was a nice story BUT you have a habit, to me, of trying to cram an 8 page story into two...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

As a father of four girls (and of 5 sons), as well as little league + track and field coaching experience:

The story could not have been better. I favour stories under 12k.

5!

The Hoary Cleric

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous