All Comments on 'Little Lies'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 155 Comments (Page 2)
AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
Geeze, I got to wonder if I read the same story as others...

People say he poisoned the children against her or even just narced on her to them... But when he was watching evidence from the PI his daughter was like "So, now you know...?"

SHE knew all along; he didn't do crap to form her attitude...

His son wasn't a KID, he was more than capable of forming his own opinions - REMEMBER what his mom did was introducing poison into his relationship with his fiancee...

So he blackmailed her in the divorce - he should have rewarded her for fucking around...? But it wasn't like he gave her NOTHING - he just gave her less than half of what she might have gotten otherwise...

And he recognized what she herself thought. She'd ended it with Matt but could always have another one later if she wanted.

Matt wasn't mentally challenged - he was just a momma's boy, never getting mature enough to actually have a grown-up job... or residence... or vehicle...

And she was right about one thing - he DID still love her... But loving someone doesn't mean you can be married to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dude You Are Awesome

I really like reading your stories! Question, do you any published works, I'd be willing to buy your writing?

Thank You!

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
I'm also amazed!

I agree with the last anonymous, I too am willing to pay for more of your work!

In this story where does he poison the children against their mother? When he watch the results of the PI investigation, his daughter informed him she already knew that her mother was cheating. Hell even though he was about to leave her he was weavering. He told her he still loved her and why he could no longer stay married to her.

Five Stars

green117green117over 7 years ago
What I like about this story

What I like about this story is the way the author put his audience in at the very end...

Cool.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yip

Another shitty story from a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story---

Five stars.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 6 years ago
Realy bad

Way over the top. Have her kill herself to end the stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Must be nice

To be a perfect person. What a load of bull shit. I hope she finds someone who truly loves her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Five Stars.

Good story. Can't understand why readers who don't like this author's stories still read him and then castigate him! Have enjoyed most of his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm Surprised

What a litle gem you crafted. There're ideas, family values, self-determination, modern society life, contempt, surprises. Uauhhh!!!!! Congratulations StangStar06

Sak77Sak77over 5 years ago
I saw Fleetwood Mac live

In 1975! Yep. I'm old, lol. I saw them at Calderone Concert Hall Hempstead New York. While they didn't do little lies, I did see Stevie Nicks sing Rhiannon from about 20 ft away. One of my best friends oldest brother was a serious scalper and always got us good tickets for shows. It wasn't the best concert I've ever been to, but it was certainly memorable.

Any btb story that ties in with a superlative Fleetwood Mac song like little lies is going to be a lot of fun and a great read. Thank you, Stang.

Now please write more stories in the science fiction genre but in the loving wives category. I really think you excel there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Other-side Of Ohio

The children’s reaction seem more than appropriate.

From personal experience, the family’s bond, trust & normalcy are shattered when children discover a cheating parent. As in this story, friends & neighbors pretty much knew it all. In our case, it took a few years for us to make peace with our straying mother, after an especially contentious divorce.

While we have found some common ground with our mother, it has never been a loving relationship.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Excellent! 5*****

The story really carries the reader into the minds of the two spouses and having the daughter play a role was inspired. Very good!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Great story

This idiot cheating wife gets it on with a grocery bagger who lives in mama's basement , and thinks she won't get caught? This was one of StangStar's real gems, no over the top crap, just do the crime and pay the price for it. Anon idiots spitting in the wind complaining about this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Complete nonsense.

I understand the intent. But this is a no-fault world. She's going to get 1/2 of their assets, alimony and half of his retirement. Both kids are of legal age to determine who they want to live with so that and child support are non-issues. It won't take Brian long to forgive his Mother and Jessica won't be far behind. They may be mad for awhile but it won't last. That's how kids roll. And with her future financially secured it won't take her long before she finds another man to take care of her. So this entire story seems like an effort in futility. The ending was so wrong I just had to laugh!

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous 10/27/19...

You must live in your own little fantasy land. If she doesn't fight the divorce, she gets exactly what she agreed to when she signed the papers.

As far as your little fantasy of how the kids will forgive her... That's another one of your little dreams. Kids can be more vindictive than adults. They haven't learned to temper their opinion with experience. Maybe 10 or 15 years down the road but for now, she's on her own.

She got exactly what she deserved. 5* to cancel your 1*.

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
Funny

How am I supposed to find a locksmith without the phone book?" asked Joyce.

Try the operator, they are usually pretty helpful.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
I bet she can say dumb bitch

You flooze you lose

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago

Nice karma!!! Daughters are Daddies girls!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

His daughter was a Stand up Daughter .. My Daughter lied her Ass off in Court . Then My Daughter thought I would forgive her .. Forgive Yes Forget No

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not great but not bad either.

Lots of sadness for sure

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
How

How come she is still in the house,it was supposed to be sold?.

PorterrhPorterrhover 3 years ago
Very bitter

Hate these stories where kids totally alienate the mother - she had an affair which was bad, but surely for 15-18 years she was a good mother and loved the kids dearly - how they then treat her is totally disrespectful and utterly cruel

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 3 years ago

Really bad

For far too many reasons to list. That was a train wreck

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Oh dear! You really made the little bitches cry with this one. Why should the children be upset with their mother cheating on Dad with an obviously mentally challenged bag boy? Really? You must be on the same mental level as Matt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bill didn't love her either. Nobodys perfect, she messed up. Divorce her, yes. But don't encourage the kids to dump their mother. If Bill had ever loved her, he would have made sure she was still OK after he left. Fly her out to be with the family, it would have been sweet revenge as she watched what she had lost, but don't discard the supposed love of your life like yesterdays garbage. No love at all in this story.

Dlh143Dlh143almost 3 years ago

Great story! The cheating whore didn't deserve to have a relationship with her kids after tearing apart the family. She's as lonely and sorry as she should be.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

I like the story but there is something missing. I don't know!! AAA+++

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

I am with Diecast1... there is something missing. But I really did enjoy this story. Maybe it was Joyce’s own mother not spending Christmas with her. Most mothers would have some sympathy towards their child, and especially at that sensitive time of Christmas. I guess... Joyce’s punishment and actions towards her at the end are really not believe able . Thank-you

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Second time through and still a good read.

The only bummer is how everything went too perfectly for him. Too often its the exact same ending on BTB stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You deserves it bitch. Definitely a five star rating 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well well ,first lets get it right ,you say she as big legs and big butt ,no thats wrong the whores a fat slob, and you still love her horse cock ,if you do stupid get help . maybe your kids can set you straigh wimp. the only part i really like was the old man across the , to bad he did not make her suck him off.

hbroderhbroderabout 2 years ago

Fucking the bag boy is stupid and selfish.

But extorting a favorable divorce settlement by threatening to expose wife’s affair is a crime, and an ugly one at that.

In the epilogue, “Perfect Bill” should be serving 2-3 years for extortion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not your best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While I normally want the the bitch to be burned, SS managed to make Joyce more sympathetic than the other characters through the first part of the story. The rest was inane...the "bag boy living in mommy's basement" trope and the perfect life for the husband afterwards are simply stupid LW cliches. This reads like an unforced error. SS has done far better than this one.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"Maybe sometime in the future she'd have another one. As long as she was careful, Bill would never catch on." - Jeez, just as I was thinking that maybe she deserved another chance, she comes up with this!

\

"Some people are too fucking stupid to know when things are over. They fuck things up and then think they can hold onto you forever and things will always just go on because they want them to. He needs to get his head out of his ass and move on, it's over." - LOL, look in a mirror, bitch!

\

"she'd realized before things really got started that she loved her husband too much to cheat on him." - Yet, she cheated on him anyway!

\

I still don't think that what she did was bad enough for such a BTB. A quiet 50-50 split was adequate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have No idea how many times my Ex cheated on Me . I cheated on her 1 time when I was so drunk I would have screwed a snake . Feeling Guilty I told her what I had done . Her answer wars was do not worry I have cheated on You lots of times .All of her friends thought it was funny helping her Cheat on Me

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

Well it’s quite obvious Joyce was one dumb individual. She gave a wonderful life, marriage and family away. They moved on, but she never will or will ever be able to forgive herself for her stupidity. The only thing left for her to do is take a bottle of pills or string herself up. Enjoyable story.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Again another great story really enjoyed it. Thanks for all the time n hard work u put into these stories. N also thank Helen for being supportive n letting u spend so much of ur time doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m all for burn the bitch but her punishment was too harsh. She really only fucked him twice & his statement that it wasn’t the sex but the lies was bogus. Just a convenient reason to urn his wife. After being married that long & blackmailing her into only a 25 percent of the house profits was harsh & Illegal.

And it was clear that she realized she had screwed up royally before anyone told her she was busted

And wasn’t going to cheat again. Bill needed at that point to man up & try to rescue his marriage. He was definitely the villain in this story.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too bad her bagboy wasn't Kurt Warner.

Then the shoe would be on her other foot?

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
If

If Jessica is on a student exchange visit,where is her exchange staying as Jessica as split?.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
If

If Jessica was going to France as an exchange student,where was her exchange going to stay ,now the family had split up.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In her part of the story she had a few thoughts of cheating again down the one after getting the husband to be with her again, so burn the bitch up extra crispy please!

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars - no comment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The husband, children and Claudia would be wise to remember the laws of karmic cause and effect. Their actions and their intents have consequences. If they commit an act that will hurt Joyce, or take an action with that intent, there are consequences for both Joyce and themselves. If they seek to ostricise Joyce, they will cause her loneliness and sadness. Karma will bring the same to them in time. There is no escape from the consequences of our choices. Revenge is a double edged sword.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Depressingly tradgic! You wrote this just to well! It's hard not to hurt for her a little. She destroyed her life and she knows it. She feels like she'll be alone for the rest of her life.

I understand her kids point if view but they are just viscious. At the least they should not be going out of their way to emotionally torture her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, I think many people could somehow get to live with a partner they really, really love if it was just about sex, revenge sex could be a way, but the deceit, lies and the disrespect that represents would be way too much, just like this story, well done.

sneakoneoutsneakoneout12 months ago

Good story. However one thing I didn’t understand was why Bill had a PI following Joyce in the first place.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman12 months ago

started out good with "the plan", then just got too "wordy".

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

4 Stars on a good story . My Ex left Me for a guy who had no job . I thanked him for getting rid of her for Me .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A disproportionate burn. Fine get a divorce and move on. But the blackmail, the kids, the flying her mother out to Hawaii, etc. Overboard. She screwed the guy twice. Yeah fine divorce her. But they had been happy together for many years before things went sour. Take your half and move on. The kids were over the top. She has nothing. This was beyond karma for her adultery. And don't believe for a second he wad willing to overlook the sex and wad all about the lies. That being saidnshe was thinking about cheating again at one point. A divorce was the right call. But nuclear destruction. Not cool.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Divorce was inevitable based on her betrayal a d her lies. But the "karmic" revenge and the way she was wholly abandoned by her family was hugely disproportionate. Her kids are grown up or in college. There was no acrimonious alimony or custody battle. She didn't toss it in his face. She didn't fall in love with the asshole. She didn't demrna her husband, calling him a cuck or a terrible lay or assualt his manhood directly. She didn't try to steal money. She f$cked a guy twice ans intended to do it again. She got caught. Fine move on with Claudia. But the rest of it was way over the top and just vindictive. Her kids, especially Jessica was a bitch. Some compassion and temperance is is a gift. Don't have to reconcile. But wow she gets nothing and total emotional abandonment. And yet some critics on here probably thinks she should have been executed. Uggh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

all of the cucks and cheaters upset with a really good BtB story that makes them jealous or stokes their fears

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNutabout 1 month ago

She realised she had done wrong before being confronted and you sort of want to give her something, some hope, just a bone from the feast that is life.

Then you remember all the blokes totally destroyed by cheating wives. Removed from the lives of younger children. Though there was sort of a comic or light-hearted basis to the tale, you remember how miserable and destructive cheating is.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous