Little Lisa Grows Up Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa says, “Mom, Dave and I have been making love for a number of weeks now. He is the only person that I have slept with and I want to be with him for the rest of my life. I know I am young but this is what I want.

Sakura said, “I was wondering what was going on with you lately. You have been so confident in everything. You have had a wonderful glow about you and I wondered if you had found someone but just hadn’t told me yet. I would have never suspected a teacher but after what just went on here, I am very glad that you picked Dave to be your first and by the sounds of things your only one.”

Lisa responds by saying, “Mom, this may sound strange but I want you and Dave to get married and I will live with the two of you forever. I think people will ask questions if a man that is 35 is married to me. I also want Dave to get his vasectomy reversed so I can have his baby girl and when she is the right age, he will teach her like he taught me.”

Sakura, Lisa and I have all continued seeing each other. Sakura and I were married last week and Lisa joined in our honeymoon bed, it was the wildest honeymoon anyone can imagine. The first night that we were married, Lisa convinced mom to try anal sex and I have to tell you, Sakura loves taking it up the ass as much as Lisa.

While I was writing this story Lisa just came back from her doctors visit and has informed me that we are having a baby. Lisa has made me the happiest man in the world right now. It is still too early to know if the baby is a girl but we will continue to hope.

Lisa just came over and sat down next to me and said, “Daddy, I am so glad that you are the one that taught me about sex and not some silly boy in the back seat of a car!”

Sakura, Lisa and I always sleep in same bed every night now.