Little Man Pretty Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me a minute or so to get out of bed and make my way into the bathroom. My legs were stiff and my bottom hurt a little but other wise I was feeling okay. Once in the bathroom I filled the enema bag and after inserting the nozzle I started to brush my teeth.

After I finished brushing my teeth Janie came into the bathroom and started spreading a release agent on the glue that held the breast forms in place. I wasn't sure why she was doing it but I knew she had a good reason.

Once my breast forms were off Janie said. "After your shower put on the cloths you find on the bed then come and find me in the kitchen. I'll have breakfast ready by then.

When I came out of the shower I found my own cloths lying on the bed. I wasn't sure what was going on but I wasn't going to not put on the cloths. Once dressed I went to the kitchen to find Janie and see what was going on.

Once I sat at the table Janie took my hand in hers and with the help of nail polish remover and a cotton swab she removed my nail polish and the glue on nails. She then kissed my hands and said. "Jerry I'm going to tell you to do something and I don't want you to say anything until I'm done."

Janie paused to see if I understood before she continued. "Jerry what I'm going to say is going to sound terrible and I know you're not going to like it but believe me I am doing this for your own good. When you're done with your breakfast I want you to leave here and not come back until I call you. I don't want you to come here I don't want to see you at the club. I don't want you to call me. If you see me on the street act like you don't know me."

I tried to say something but she put her hand over my mouth to silence me. When she continued to speak she sounded sad, "I will call you in a week or so I promise and believe me this will hurt me as much as it hurts you. While we're apart I want you to think on what happen this weekend. I also want you to contemplate on what will happen if you decide that you want to be a girl full time. It's not as easy as you may think. You may lose your job and not be able to find work. What about what your mother will think. These are all things you need to think about. I also don't want you putting on any girls cloths or makeup and you can't go looking for sex whether it's from a man a woman or a girl like me."

Janie looked like she was about to cry before she got up kissed my forehead and said almost tearfully, "Now I'm going back to my bedroom. Please eat your breakfast and leave. I really can't watch you leave."

I wanted to go after her. I wanted to explain I had thought about these things and I could live with it. When in all actuality I didn't think them through. I knew it would be a big change.

I sat staring at my plate of fruit. The coffee was steaming and the juice glass was covered in condensation. She had told me to eat my breakfast but just looking at it made my stomach turn. Even when I looked away my stomach still turned when I thought about ending the weekend that had been so wonderful.

I stood up and grabbed my jacket but before I left her apartment I checked my wallet. It wasn't because I distrusted her, no for some reason I trusted her completely. I just wanted to make sure I had everything I took out of my wallet and put into the purse on Friday night. My money and my credit card were right where they should be.

As I reached to open the door to her apartment I turned to see if she would stop me. I had hoped that she would say it was some sort of a test or she had thought better of it. But she wasn't there to stop me. It wasn't a test. She wanted me to leave.