Little Miss Pollock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ulyssa
Ulyssa
97 Followers

Looking on as Ulyssa tried to mask a slightly pained expression which crossed her face, Jon almost stopped moving. But with hardly a word, Perry urged all three of them back into their intimate rhythm. "I didn't know Lyssa's and Stephen's story back then, so I figured it was just another one of Carlton"s little perverted gags. Because when Carlton told Li'l Miz Pollock that she needed to fuck me too, he reassured her by telling her that she wouldn't know me from Adam."

Her energy almost depleted, there was nothing left inside Lyssa to propel her vocal cords. All she had left was a series of gasps.

"The three of us stayed at her place all night and part of the next morning. Each of us took turns fucking her," Perry said casually. "Eventually she took Carlton and me the exact same way we're taking her now. That was unforgettable."

By now Ulyssa felt like she was having a seizure. Both her vagina and her anus mercilessly contracted around two magnificent loving erected shafts. She barely heard Jon murmuring that he was going to cum. However, she sure as hell knew it was inevitable. She finally managed to gasp out a cry of exquisite pain, as she enjoyed the primal helplessness of being sandwiched by two men--one black and one white.

She let out a long wordless moan which could've shaken the entire fourth floor. Anyone in the neighboring rooms would surely know what was happening in room 419. That squeal of orgasm from Lyssa was more than either man could take. They both bellowed at the same time, forcing their shafts as deep into Ulyssa as they could possibly go.

She felt as if the head of Jon's penis had exploded inside her. She'd never felt cum hitting the inside of her vagina like this before. It couldn't be just her imagination. She could actually feel Jon's spewing cum hit the entrance to her womb, spattering and coating the walls of her contracting hole. Certain that he could feel Perry's cock pulsing, Jon grunted as his body spasmed. Perry sensed the same thing from the other side as each new spasm forced the other man to spasm harder. Both men were truly amazed at how long they climaxed and how much semen must have been pumped into Ulyssa.

"We stayed until her baby awoke. By the way, Jon, you saw that baby already. He was the one at the check in desk who stood six foot two inches tall," Perry added. "I"d seen white women with half black babies before, but this was the first time I"d ever seen a white woman wet nurse an African American infant. Funny isn't it. History's full of stories about black slaves wet nursing white children, but here I was, totally enthralled because of a white lady breast feeding a black baby. So I asked her if I could see her again, and she's been nursing black babies ever since."

By the time both men pulled out of Ulyssa, she was a limp mass of flesh. Her two orifaces had been stretched unmercifully, and sperm was running out of her like a gurgling stream. Panting and moaning, Lyssa curled up on the bed. Drawing her knees up into the fetal position, she continued to wheeze as if she had a difficult time catching her breath or an asthma attack.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Jon murmured. He desparately wanted to collapse on his bed, but he didn't want to disturb the gorgeous woman to whom he'd just made incredible love.

"Oh my God," she moaned in answer.

"Well," Perry ordered. "Get out of Jon's bed and let him get some sleep for heaven's sake." Perry started to gather up his own clothes to put them on.

"Shower," she groaned, still panting in the center of the bed.

"We can shower back in our own room. Get dressed," Perry began, then he stopped. He could see his wife flushing beet red. Much too red. "Uh-ohh. Are your ears ringing, Li'l Pollock?"

Still curled up tightly in a ball, Ulyssa nodded. "Uh-huh... jeez, Perry I hurt."

"Did you remember to take your medication this afternoon?" Perry waited while she moaned some more and then took her face into his hands and repeated the question. "Did you remember your meds?"

"I don't know," she moaned. "I don't remember."

"Jon, run a tub full of warm bath water, will you?" Perry directed. "Not too hot, we don't want her going into shock."

Confused and yet worried by the way circumstances had twisted, Jon ignored his own nudity and ran into the bathroom to began to fill the tub with warm bath water.

"Help me carry her to the bath," Perry told him. "Be careful." Both men held Ulyssa up from either side, her red flushed nakedness half carried and half dragged between a large naked black man and a second naked man, not quite so large, and now rather pale with worry and concern.

"Lyssa," Perry told his wife. "Can you slide into the tub?"

She groaned and nodded weakly. "I th...think so." Clumsily she climbed over the tub rail and slid down into the water. Panting uncontrollably, her face terribly red, Lyssa felt her body slide down until the water surrounded her shoulders, the back of her head and her limp arms. "I need my meds, Perry, please?"

"You just lay there and rest, and I'll go back to the suite and get them," the large black man said sternly. "Jon, make sure she doesn"t move from the tub, okay?"

Jon nodded. He went to find a bathrobe while Perry dressed. Then as Perry rushed out the door, he walked back into the bathroom. "Are you gonna be okay?"

The door to the hotel room slammed.

Ulyssa slowly sat upright in the tub. "Is he gone?"

"He went for your medication," Jon replied. "What happened?"

"I need to thank you for not mentioning the extra...uhh...lubrication you found when you first...uhh...slipped inside of me," Lyssa answered. "If Perry had been the first to enter me, it would've hurt him to no end, and I never want to do that." She splashed warm water on her face. "Stay with me until he gets back, okay""

Puzzled, Jon nodded. "May I ask who the earler man was?"

"Some questions a gentleman doesn't ask." Ulyssa shook her head. "Oh c'mon, give me a kiss."

"Was this all for show?" Jon gestured toward the bathtub.

"Not entirely," she said. "I really did need to cool down after such an extraordinary event. But things weren't quite as bad as I made them look."

"You are incredible!"

"What a sweet thing to say," Ulyssa smiled. "Was that just my act or does that also include the sex?"

"Now there, you are really incredible!"

Jon Palmer was positive that he couldn't have trusted her, if Ulyssa had been his wife. Still Jon knew that she definitely had been one of the all-time great rides in the amusement park of his life. Perry came back and they got Ulyssa out of the bathtub, dressed, and back to her room. Jon gave her a good-bye kiss, and told Perry to take good care of her.

He used his lap top to book a flight home. There was one out at 5:32 am. A few hours from now he thought. Jon began to pack, then called down to the front desk and told them he"d be checking out immediately. For some reason he preferred to wait at the airport rather than hang around the Hampton Inn any longer.

Surprisingly, even though it was about twenty minutes before three in the morning, Jon found himself second in line to check out of the hotel. For some reason, that struck him as funny. Since the man in front of him was a handsome young black man, Jon wondered offhandedly whether he too had attended the Cumberland family reunion.

Although he hadn't intended to eavesdrop, Jon listened nonchalantly to the conversation in front of him.

"Tyrone Rutledge, room two-eleven," the man announced to the desk clerk. "I'm leaving now, but my companion will be staying in my room until noon check out."

"Very well, Mr. Rutledge," the desk clerk said. "Just for our records, what is your companion's name""

This time the black man's answer sent a shiver up Jon's spine.

"Dryor. Franklin Dryor."

Ulyssa
Ulyssa
97 Followers