All Comments on 'Little Red Ch. 02'

by Aamra

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmmm

why do people write about such ugliness what could possess one to want to either have it happen to them or for them to do it to another. the Bard said "...nature has framed some strange fellow in her time..." yea lol so tru

Jim

nhfssfiht@hotmail.com

AamraAamraover 12 years agoAuthor

Well, it's this great thing called a fantasy. The cool thing about it is that it doesn't happen to you in real life. If you didn't like the tags, then why would you read it, then proceed to complain?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please post more

MORE!!!! You write so well that I can picture the story, well done. Can't wait for next chapter!!!!

SunsilkWaterSunsilkWaterover 12 years ago
Hot ><

I would like to read more =) your writing is so amazing and talented because no matter where I pause reading or when I go back to a certain paragraph I can imagine the scenes so well! And everyone has their own, sometimes biased, opinions so don't let the anon who left the first comment affect you. They really have no right. This is an adult site, what appeals people like those to come to an adult site and preach on others people's fantasies I will never know, but if they can't handle this then they shouldn't even be here in the first place. Anyways, can't wait to read more if you decide to continue! =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Eugh. e.e

Frankly I gave the first chapter one star and if I could give less to this one, I would. Like something along the lines of -5 or something. This just...really makes me cringe. I get non-consent, reluctance, rape fantasies - they're serious favorites of mine. But this...frankly, it's too god damn realistic. I mean, seriously? An insane guy impossible to sympathize with, clear Stockholm syndrome to come, freaking VAGINAL TEARING and overall brutality, that's what you consider hot? Sheesh.

Well, as I usually say... tastes shouldn't be fought over. So, to each their own, and indeed it is just a story, not hurting anyone.

I do have a right to my own thoughts on it, though, and it left me disturbed an turned off...for which I need an outlet, thus why I'm commenting.

Oh, and to whoever said people should read the tags or whatever...? None of the tags would suggest this sort of outright violence.

However... I will say the writing is alright. Even if the picture painted wasn't so pretty, you DO do a good job at painting it...Grammar and spelling was also ok. You also improved from one chapter to the other, as I don't think you used multiple exclamation or interrogation points in this one. ("!!!!", "????")

So despite my opinion of the story, I'm not here to go all "D: stop writing, you suck! bleh!" or anything. I think you're a good writer...and seem willing and able to improve, so do keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I ADORE this story! Please please post more parts if you've written them :)

One of my favourites!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
eh?

i think i like your story just go on i'm with you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please add more . Very good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous