All Comments on 'Little Red Riding Whore'

by suitep

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sacksackover 18 years ago
I wish you had included more sex....

nice ideas which just need to be developed a little. This could easily have been twice, if not three times as long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another gang rape

Only loosers rape-They are too fucking lazy to make themself attractive to women

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Little Red Riding Whore, should have been more agg

aggresive. She could have seduced all those people just as easily as being rapped. I know it was a trick by her boyfriend, but she should've tricked him instead. I agree there could've been alot more detail, as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice start

but I agree, could have been more indepth. You write very well and have a good flow, more details and this would be perfect.

Infl8oramaInfl8oramaalmost 17 years ago
Naughty, but too brief

It was definitely a bit shorter than it could have been. The wonderful theme and details leave the reader begging for more--and not necessarily in the best way.

I did like the fact that she had that brief doubt and a few moments of fear when the door locked...but it would have been fun to know more about what was going on in her mind while she is being ravished by all these costumed characters.

Also, while it's a nice device to have her potentially never know who any of her new partners were, it would have been interesting for her to recognize one or more by his or her breath, or scent, or the feel of their hands, or something.

Further--and BELIEVE me, I don't say this often with Literotica stories--It would have been fun to get a peek at the participants' bodies. Laura copied the Little Red Riding Hood idea from Sarah Michelle Gellar. Did she do this because she is similarly built? Or is she a completely different body and face type?

Please don't get me wrong. This is still a fun naughty story. It just could have been sooooo much more.

Infl8oramaInfl8oramaalmost 17 years ago
Sorry, got her name wrong

I meant "Laurie," not "Laura" above. Sorry!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous