All Comments on 'Live from the Game Ch. 01'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did the question of paternity ever come up? The attempt to be funny results in too many wasted words. What could have been 4-5 stars is hence worth 3 at the maximum.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Oh I like this, nice set up of characters with descriptions to suit

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

Good opening chapter. Stay with the cheating slut for the children??

Darkshooter213Darkshooter2138 months ago

A very interesting and enjoyable opening chapter. I laughed so hard at the introduction and character descriptions. A very cynical and self defeating protagonist in the most traumatic event in his life, is the type of bait that will have a reader hooked within the first six paragraphs. N8ce work. Looking forward to the next chapter.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica7 months ago

A little too much back story in the beginning to keep my interest.

Busman19639Busman196394 months ago

Nice story but way to wordy. Took four very long sentences to describe the jacket that his wife was wearing to the ball game.

KaeyoKaeyo2 months ago

I suppose this could be an interesting tale, but after this meandering introduction I don’t think so. It was like traveling from Philadelphia to Trenton via Melbourne and Buenos Aires. I’m going to pass on parts 2-5.

AceAureliaAceAurelia24 days ago

This is nonsensical rambling. I get setting up the plot big this is horrible …

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjezzaz@jezzaz
I don’t know why this bit exists? Like I’m gonna tell you about myself.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories