Live from the Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good."

Solomon just couldn't see that all I really wanted to do was drink, because then he asked, "Planted ok?"

My drink arrived and I just nodded and pulled it down in one go. As I did so, Simon plonked himself down in the other chair at our table with a deep sigh of accomplishment.

"Mission achieved!" he exulted, waving at the waitress.

I just raised an eyebrow at him, as I finished the last dregs of my drink.

"I found three of them in a bar downtown."

"A bar? At lunch time?"

"They are that kind of people. I just asked one of the people in the vans and they told me that's where they hang out."

"Did you find our boy?"

"Oh yes. Like I said, found three of them. One of them was the guy we were looking for."

"Well, that was lucky," I said. We knew the names of seven people but didn't know which specific guy we'd need. The waitress arrived and we ordered more drinks.

"More than you know. When I sat down and explained what we had in mind, they laughed for a full five minutes. They are in like Flynn. What's even better is that one of the other guys had a suggestion, and he's going to do it."

Simon explained with the other guy had in mind -- while he was doing so, our drinks arrived - and after he was done, we all clinked glasses.

"What's this going to cost me?" I asked, worrying about costs.

Simon smiled at me and said, "Three bottles of Jameson, Absolute and Courvoisier."

I raised my eyebrows and said, "That's all?"

"These guys were totally behind you, dude. One of them had a bad deal with an ex and they are all itching to even up the balance."

"You told them what to say if they are asked?"

"I certainly did. They were already there, though. It's the obvious thing."

"Yeah. Ok, so we need the footage and I'll go get that in a day or so, so we can defend ourselves if need be, and a couple of pictures. Now, the next question is, do we ask his wife about this? Do we give her a heads up? You know we are going to blow up her marriage too."

We'd already found Michelle Lawler on Facebook, connected to her husband's account. We'd found pictures of their family, their address, the whole deal. The question was, do we let her know what we had planned?

"Honestly?" said Simon, "No. No disrespect, Ryan, but you are too soft a touch. If she told you not to, that she would work it out with her husband, then what? You'd do it -- you'd walk away from this and you'd never have closure. The fact is, this guy is a douche bag and she needs to know it in such a way as to not be able to just accept it. She needs to know it in a way that makes her angry and upset and to divorce this fucktard in the most epic way possible."

I just looked steadily at Simon, debating internally what to say. He'd just said what I thought -- what I couldn't say because it was inherently selfish. I was reacting to being betrayed and I was destroying someone else's marriage in the process. Although, from another point of view, I wasn't. My wife and that asshole had already done that. The only issue was that his wife didn't know it yet. What I was doing was lifting that wool from her eyes. Sure, I was going to do it in a dramatic fashion, but at the end of the day, she would know, either way. This way, I got some satisfaction out it.

I ended up just nodding at Simon and saying, "Agreed."

Then I turned to Solomon and said, "You sure you are all set? Everything is ready? Tested?"

"It is indeed. We are all set to go."

"Tomorrow."

I needed the bathroom, so I quickly headed to the john, and when I returned, both Simon and Solomon were studies in casualness, both doing their best not to look at each other and both trying their damnedest not to laugh or giggle. Obviously something frightfully funny had happened while I was in the bathroom.

"What?"

Nothing. Simon looked wide-eyed and innocently at me, while Solomon buried himself in his beer. "What?"

"No 'what', - what have you idiots done now?" I demanded. Then I noticed I'd left my iPhone on the table when I'd gone to the bathroom. Unlocked. Stupid mistake number thirty-seven.

Giving them both the stink eye, I picked it up and looked at it, expecting to see a Facebook post -- since I was still logged in -- about how I was gagging for the cock or some such. Surprisingly there was nothing. I knew these two jokers had done something, but I didn't have the time to get into it right there and then.

So instead, I picked up my Jameson and threw it all down the front of my shirt. Simon got up, concerned and Solomon' beer bottle stopped on the way to his mouth.

"Don't worry. Just getting out of any activities tonight." I smiled at them. "Simon, can you drop me off?"

Simon was as good as his word, and driving home, I got a text from work. Something was afoot there, and I used Siri -- the iPhone voice command thing -- to respond, and it was then that I discovered what my two humorous friends had been up to while I was in the bathroom, when Siri said, "It is my pleasure to do that for you, Bitch." Those asswipes had reprogrammed the name Siri used for me from SuperStud, which is what it used to be, to the new one of 'Bitch'.

"Very fucking funny," I snarled at Simon, and he did his very best to not smile at all.

We arrived at my place and I then staggered into the matrimonial home, pretending to be drunk. I certainly smelled the part. Deanna came buzzing into the kitchen when she realized I was home. I was trying to make coffee, clumsily, and spilling everything everywhere.

She said, sniffing the air and full of disapproval, "Are you drunk Ryan?"

I just smiled stupidly at her. "Something like that. OOhhhh, what are you wearing.. oohh."

Deanna was wearing a diaphanous nightgown -- something very lacey and see through, with a small lace cardigan over the top. She pulled that tight over the top, and crossed her arms. She'd obviously been planning for my arrival -- a nice mercy fuck I'm sure -- and me showing up out of my mind had crimped that. No sex for me!

I blinked slowly and swayed a little as I stood, smiling stupidly. She just stared at me, then shook her head and hissed, "Sleep it off on the couch, you bozo."

And then she turned and stamped off up stairs. I let her get all the way up the stairs, then finished making the coffee and went to see what was on the DVR that I hadn't already seen.