Liverpool

Story Info
He picks up His pet from the station.
2.5k words
4.61
23.6k
9
0

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers

I'd gotten ready on the train this time, I didn't know how long I'd have to wait til He got there to pick me up. This was the first time I'd gone away from home to meet Him and I was feeling so grown up, mainly coz I'd managed not to get lost changing the trains. So I was feeling quite proud of myself for that, as well as for being brave enough to actually wear the outfit I'd chosen. My head was held high as I strutted down the platform like it was the runway in Paris, the heels on my black court shoes clicking on the concrete, the long black trench coat sitting snugly on my hips and swaying with each step. It hid the fact that I wasn't wearing any clothes underneath it, just my black corset, thong and stockings. There was a secretive smile on my face as I handed my ticket over and checked my phone. There was a message waiting for me to say He was just arriving and I could picture His face when He saw what I was, or should I say wasn't, wearing.

I carried on out of the station, attracting a few admiring glances and even a wolf whistle from the boys hanging around the concourse. I wasn't used to this sort of attention but instead of being my usual shy self and trying to hide, it made me feel good, sexy even, to know that all my hard work had paid off and I looked good. I simply lifted my head a little higher, straightened my back a little more to push out my breasts and sashayed out of the automatic doors, (that for once worked perfectly, phew) He was waiting outside for me like He said He would and I recognised His car instantly. I walked over to Him, swinging my hips as I did, using every trick I'd ever learned from watching TV to add to my act. And it was an act, but it was all for Him.

The last couple of times we'd met up, I'd still been awfully unsure of what He wanted, and had been nervous of what to expect. And for me to be nervous, just never happened. I was always the one in control, I called the shots, I hid the frightened little girl away so she couldn't be upset or nervous. But with Him, I wasn't given the choice, the little girl inside me was called to the front and made to see what was happening, and that it was good. She was a good girl and deserved to be happy and He knew exactly how to make both the little girl and the slut in me happy. A rare thing indeed.

As I got into the car, my coat slipped open slightly, showing Him a glimpse of the stockings underneath and His face lit up with curiosity as to the rest of my outfit. I leaned over to kiss Him hallo and He slid His hand up my thigh, moving higher til He could slip a finger between them and stroke my pussy under the silk thong.

'My, my, my, what have we here?'

He murmured into my ear. He was trying to ease my thighs apart to see but we were still parked outside the station and I wasn't quite brave enough to flash the whole of Liverpool. I cleared my throat and asked,

'Are we just going to sit here all day or shall we go somewhere else and get a bit of privacy?'

'Quite right. I don't think I want to share you with anyone.' He replied.

We set off and drove through the city to the outskirts and beyond, just chatting about this and that, small talk til we got to the hotel. But as I rested my hand on His thigh I couldn't help but move it up to see if He was as turned on as I was by the whole situation. My little finger grazed the edge of His cock and I felt it jump beneath me. I looked up at Him and saw the lust in His eyes. We were out in the country now, hardly any traffic around so I loosened my seatbelt, leant over the handbrake and unzipped His fly. As I got His hard cock out, I crooked my head up to Him and asked,

'Do you think this constitutes distracting the driver?'

'Why don't you get your mouth round me cock and I'll tell you in a minute.'

'Yes Sir.' I replied with military precision.

I kissed the tip of His cock, slipping my tongue out to lick where I'd kissed, probing into the tiny slit I found there. I sank my head down to cover Him with my mouth, curling my tongue round as I did so it licked every part of Him. I loved doing this for Him, it made me feel so good to know I was giving Him so much pleasure. He couldn't touch me as He normally did, He was still busy driving the car, the gear lever digging me in the ribs with each change, but it didn't stop me. I simply couldn't wait til we got to the hotel, couldn't put off the lust that had begun that morning when I was packing for the trip. I needed to feel Him again, reassure myself that He was real and wanted me, maybe even needed me as much as I needed Him.

My mouth was so busy on His cock, my mind so focussed on Him that I didn't realise the car had stopped until I felt His hands on my back, soothing my hair back from my face. I could feel Him growing in my mouth as He pressed on my head, pushing Himself deeper inside my mouth til I could feel Him butting against the back of my throat. I was trying to swallow Him but He was too big to fit. The action of my mouth and tongue was enough for Him though and He put His hands on either side of my head and thrust up into my mouth, groaning and sighing with pleasure as He pumped His hot thick cum into me. I sucked it out of Him until He was completely clean and He was twitching with the over powering sensations my mouth was still delivering to Him.

I raised my head, licking my lips as I smiled at Him. He still held my head and now He lifted it up to His and kissed me softly, smiling back at me with thanks. I looked around me, seeking the hotel. I thought we had arrived and that was why we'd stopped, but there was no sign of it. In fact we were sitting in a lay-by in the middle of the countryside with no buildings to be seen for a mile or so. I gave Him a puzzled look and He grinned and said,

'I couldn't wait. You felt so good I had to stop and give into your mouth.'

I looked at Him in surprise. He'd always been so in control of His body that the thought that I could make Him let go like that was a strange but nice one, I could make Him feel that good.

'We better get you to the hotel, young lady. I think you need some fun now.' He said with a smile.

He started the car and pulled back onto the road. My hand was resting on His thigh again but it stayed there this time. I wanted to get to the hotel so badly now, I could feel the juices trickling out of my pussy and I was aching for Him, for His fingers, for His tongue, but mostly for His cock, to feel it thrusting in and out of me, driving me to cum again and again and again. I was trying so hard to sit still but my hips were squirming in tiny circles with the lust in my body. He kept glancing at me and my efforts to keep my body under control and shook His head with a smile. 'Are you comfortable?'

'Yes Sir.'

'Are you sure? You're squirming a lot. Is your pussy misbehaving?'

'A bit Sir.'

'Tell me what you need.'

'Please Sir, I need to cum. Are we going to be long til we get to the hotel?'

'No, few more minutes. Be a good girl for me and keep you hands where I can see them.'

'Yes Sir.'

'That's my good girl.' He looked over at me as His words sent a flush of pleasure through my body.

I loved those words. They meant I had done well, I had pleased Him, and that's all I wanted to do. We'd only known each other for a few short months but already we'd fallen in a pattern that seemed to fit us both so well, He led, I followed and it just felt so good to let go and give Him the control.

He had been right about the time until we reached the hotel. It was just a few short minutes til He turned into the car park but from where I sat aching in the passenger seat it felt like forever. He didn't touch me as we got out and got our bags together. He'd arrived a couple of hours before me so He'd had a chance to check in already. This meant that we could straight up to the room without having to wait any longer. I don't think I could have waited anyway. I was trembling with anticipation, shivering as I stood slightly behind Him in the lift, letting Him lead as I always did.

We walked down the corridor to the room. It wasn't the best place we had ever stayed in, His company were having to make cutbacks just like the rest of us so that meant no more posh hotels, but it could have been worse. It could have been a B&B with very thin walls and a nosy landlady. He opened the door and put our bags down beside the dressing table that was bolted to the wall. I stood in the middle of the room, unsure as to what He wanted me to do. He kicked His shoes off and padded towards me quietly. Standing in front of me, He lifted my head to look into His eyes and softly said,

'Take your coat off for me pet.'

I undid the belt that held it closed and slipped it open to let Him see what was underneath it. The look in His eye was worth it. He slid it off my shoulders, walking round to look at me from all angles. He placed one hand on my neck, trailing the other down my back to my arse and flicking it hard with the back of His hand. I gasped at the surprise of it, standing up straighter for Him. He guided me over to the bed and pushed down on my neck, making me bend at the waist til the top half of my body was lying on the bed with my arse pointing up in the air. He gave me one command, 'Stay.' then moved away from me. I was whimpering with wanting Him so much but He other than to stroke my arse cheeks gently he made no move to touch me.

The corset I was wearing didn't have suspender straps on it so there was nothing to stop Him from peeling my wet thong away from my bare pussy and sliding it down my legs. He kicked my legs apart and knelt behind me, then with feather light touches ran his fingers up my thighs between the tops of my stockings and my pussy, now freed to dribble juice down to my clit and drip onto the quilt beneath me. The ache inside me was unbearable, I felt like I would explode if He didn't start playing with me soon then I felt His fingers opening up my pussy and His tongue on my clit. He circled round and round, one hand pulling the skin at the top of my pussy tight to open me up completely to Him; He pushed the thumb of His other hand deep inside me and wiggled it on my G-spot, sending me into a cascade of orgasm. My legs went weak with the sensations he was giving me and in the end it was only the bed and His thumb that were holding me up.

The aftershocks were still coursing through my body as He stood up, His arm under my hips to hold me still as He opened His fly and got His stiff cock out. He rubbed the head of it all around my clit, making me jump and gasp in His arms. Once He had the tip wet He nudged at my pussy's lips, opening me up for Him to push just inside my body. I was tight from cuming already and even just the tip of Him felt enormous. I was grateful to Him for still holding me up, I couldn't have stood without His help. He pushed slowly inside me, not pulling back, just pushing then stopping then pushing again.

It was only once He was fully buried inside me that He let me go, transferring His hands to my hips and digging His fingers in there. He fucked me slowly, long deep strokes that filled me so full, His balls patting at my clit at the end of each thrust and the tip of His cock grazing over my G-spot every time. He was still wearing His suit and tie, only His cock was free; free to plunge into my body, to feel the heat from my tight wet little pussy. He wouldn't speed up even though I was trying to make Him by pushing back against Him. He didn't say a word, just leant forwards and grabbed my hair, pulling my head back so my body was arched back and I couldn't move.

'I told you to stay pet. Got it?'

He asked as He ran His hand over my arse cheek and slapped it.

'Yes Sir. Sorry Sir, but please Sir?'

'Yes?'

'Please will you fuck me, please will you just fuck me so hard I scream?'

'What, like this?'

He said as He finally speeded up, driving into me, holding me down as my body shuddered, tightening with every stroke until finally it let go and I shattered with a scream of pleasure. My pussy was clamping down around His cock, squeezing it harder and harder. I could feel Him growing bigger too, the pair of us cuming together until it almost hurt it was so good. He drove into me three or four times in quick succession and came too, crying out His pleasure for me to hear. I loved the noises He made when He came. They let me know that I had done my job well. He collapsed over my back, breathing hard, His cock still jumping inside me as my pussy kept clenching around Him.

'Phew,' He said, 'Oh baby, welcome to Liverpool!'

Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers