Liverpool Ch. 10

Story Info
Party day.
5.3k words
4.58
12k
0

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers

I woke up that morning with Sir's hands on my body, kneading my breasts gently. I wiggled my arse against Him to let Him know I was awake. In response, His hand moved more forcefully on my breast, tugging at my nipple, while the other slithered down my belly to open my legs. I don't know why He had this power over me; I had been aware of Him for about thirty seconds but I was ready for Him. My pussy was leaking juice, making it easy for Him to circle a finger round my clit over and over again, bringing me to the brink of cuming so quickly it took my breath away. He lifted my leg up high onto His hip and said, "This is going to be tight pet," as He slid inside me.

The feeling of Him opening me up like that was incredible. I could feel every inch of Him as my pussy parted to grant Him access deep inside me. He pushed into me with one thrust, grunting with how good I felt, and I arched my back to allow Him to thrust deeper. He grabbed my hips and spun me round on to my back, still with His cock buried in my pussy. He leaned over and kissed my mouth, parting my lips with His tongue. He trailed kisses down my chin and neck, little nibbling kisses that I knew would leave marks the rest of the day, marks of ownership for the party tonight. He kissed all over my breasts the same way and all the time His cock was driving in and out of me, with one leg thrown between my legs that I could press down onto my clit. Over and over again I came, shuddering and whimpering, unable to do more than that. No one had ever made me feel so helpless during sex, totally surrendered to the experience alone, all other thoughts driven from my head. I could feel Him growing inside me as He nuzzled at my ear and whispered,

"You ready for me pet? Humm? You ready to feel me cum inside that tight little pussy of mine?"

I had forgotten what He had told me about my pussy belonging to Him. Now it was 'His pussy, His clit, His breasts,' there to use whenever He wished. The buzz of that remembered knowledge gave me hit me so hard that I nearly came from it alone.

"Yes Sir! Oh God, yes, please Sir!"

"You ready pet, coz here it comes -- oh yes, oh fuck yes!"

He groaned in my ear, pressing down hard on my belly just above His pussy so I could feel every little twitch of His cock as it flooded inside me. I called out to Him and shuddered again, digging my nails into His arse cheeks to hold Him inside me for as long as possible. I clenched my muscles around His cock, squeezing it as hard as I could to milk every drop of cum from Him. I wanted it all inside me, to feel it trickle out of me throughout the day, a constant reminder of Him. I felt Him start to move against me again. I flung my head round and asked Him, "Again? Already?"

"Oh yes pet, again already."

"Ok you are officially incredible," I told Him with a giggle.

"You ain't seen nothing yet. Get on your knees wench."

He pushed me over and knelt behind me, slapping my arse. He began with soft slow strokes that ended with Him grinding hard against me, His hands digging into my hips to hold me still. He leaned forwards and said, "Give me your hands, pet."

I had to wiggle a bit but I managed to fold both hands across my back for Him to grip. He used them to lift my shoulders off the bed and to hold me still at the same time. He sped up, pounding into me, fucking me hard, each thrust smacking into me, making me cry out with how good it felt. I could feel the sweat between our bodies trickling down the backs of my thighs, and I could hear the squishy sound that His sopping wet pussy was making with each plunge inside me. He got faster and faster, and I was squeaking now. I was going to have fun walking today at this rate but I didn't care. I loved this, being right royally fucked like this was fantastic. He put both of my wrists into one of His big hands and dug the other one into my shoulder, pulling me back towards Him, trying to get deeper. I could feel Him pushing up at my womb anyway, there was no way He could have gotten deeper, but I wanted Him deeper, wanted to feel Him in my belly. I loved this feeling of being used like this, letting Him use my body to make Him feel good. He rumbled to me, telling me how good I felt and came, still pulling me back. Releasing my wrists, He fell forward and wrapped His arms round my body and pulled me down to curl up inside them, kissing the back of my neck and breathing hard. I snuggled as close to Him as I could.

"I do love you pet," He whispered to me.

"Really, Sir?"

"Oh, God, yes, especially first thing in the morning. And last thing at night. And at any point during the day. Or night, for that matter. You're always ready for me, I never have to do any work."

I was about ready to slap His belly when I caught the teasing note in His voice.

"And the way you suck my cock, if they ever did an oral sex degree, you could teach it."

I shrugged and giggled at Him. "What can I say, I'm naturally gifted."

"Then get your naturally gifted mouth round my cock and clean me off."

"Aww, do I have to Sir?"

"Yes, you do. Why wouldn't you want to?"

"Coz I like feeling you inside my pussy more than my mouth."

"Sorry, whose pussy?"

"Your pussy, Sir. I like feeling you inside your pussy more than in my mouth."

"Tough titties, bitch. Mouth, cock, NOW!"

"Yes, Sir."

I rolled over and gave Him a smart salute before wiggling off His cock and moving down the bed. He tasted so nice and I licked and sucked until He was all clean again, (and, to my disbelief), hard again. I pushed myself up on to my elbows and looked at Him. "Have you got blue pills in your drawer there?"

"Nope, it's all me." He sat up a bit and looked very smug with Himself. I sat up and crossed my legs in front of me and pleaded with Him.

"Sir, I'm going to be walking like John Wayne all day as it is."

"You don't need your mouth to walk do you?"

"Nope."

"Then carry on wench," He told me with a wave of His hand.

I settled back on the bed, resting my head on His belly. I sucked gently, not doing anything special, just softly working my mouth around His cock. He soothed His hands over my hair, guiding my movements. This was always a special thing for me, to serve Sir like this, to give Him pleasure. It was almost hypnotic. Every part of my body and mind was focused on Him and it came as a bit of a surprise when He pushed down on my head and quietly came in my mouth. I swallowed it down; it tasted kind of bitter, but there was no way I would spit it out. I finished off licking up and down the shaft of His cock to clean it, and then He lifted me up to kiss the top of my head.

"Thank you for that, pet. Could you go and put the shower on for me?"

I smiled up at Him and nodded. I scooted down off the bed and ran through to the bathroom. I had learned over the last week how He liked His shower, what temperature the water should be, what soap He preferred, and how I should lay out His shaving equipment. I had a sudden and awfully nice thought. When He came through I asked Him, "Sir, may I shave you?"

He looked at me and asked why.

"I don't know. The thought of serving you like that appeals to me. Is that alright?"

"Of course it is, pet. Let me have my shower and then you can shave me. If you do it well then it can be your job in the morning from now on. Come and let me take your collar off and then I can wash your hair for you."

I had almost forgotten about my collar. It felt so natural already, so normal to have this symbol of His ownership on me, that when He took it off me I felt strangely empty. I got in the shower stall with Him and let Him wash me. I loved feeling His hands on my body, especially if they were covered in soap or oil. They made my skin feel soft and smooth under His touch.

I loved washing Him too. His skin was so supple and fine, like old, well cared for leather. He had a tattoo on His right shoulder of a phoenix, done in blues and golds that seemed to glow when it was wet. I washed His whole body from top to toe, and when I was finished I asked Him to sit in the chair I'd moved beside the washbasin. I remembered seeing how this was done in a movie once so I draped a hot towel over His face while I got the shaving foam and razor ready. I was a bit nervous about this now. I really didn't want to cut Him, but I told myself firmly I'd been shaving pussy for years and never cut myself very badly and that I was capable of doing this.

I lathered up His face, trying not to suffocate Him by covering His nose or mouth in soap and started to shave Him. I smoothed the razor up His cheeks and then He told me that I was supposed shave down His face, so I started again. It was strange to be focusing on Him like this. It wasn't like when I was sucking His cock because I had to be totally aware of both His body and mine, of His face and my hands and I liked this awareness. I liked being totally absorbed in His face. I could look at it for hours -- the planes that merged into His snubby nose, then down to the laugh lines that surrounded His generous lower lip. He had quite a square chin; His jaw led up to long ears that lay flat on the sides of His head and His forehead was high and smooth. His eyes were shut, so I could see His long eyelashes, dark like His hair, sooty against His tanned skin, with little wrinkles just starting to show at the corners of His eyes. His face showed how much He loved life, how much He laughed at life and I wanted so much to share in this happy life of Sir's.

I finished shaving Sir and put the moisturiser I used on my own body on Him. His eyes opened as I soothed the thin cream over His face and He said, "Thank you, pet. That was very well done. Looks like you have a new morning job."

I smiled at Him rather shyly. He had praised me so often over the few months I'd known Him, but I still wasn't used to being complimented or praised.

"Right, pet -- breakfast. Lift your hair out the way for me." He buckled my collar back around my neck and I felt whole again. "Dry yourself off and I'll go put the kettle on."

He slipped His dressing gown on and I wrapped my old one round my body. I towel dried my hair so it wasn't dripping everywhere then ran down the stairs. Suzi was coming to the house early to help me get ready so she could sort it out then. Sir had made a pot of tea and got the frying pan down by the time I reached the kitchen so I knew He wanted a big breakfast. He didn't have time during the week for anything more than toast, so this was a treat for Him. He sat at the table reading His mail; when I handed Him His plate He passed me a letter addressed to me. I recognised the handwriting as Mother's but I didn't know how she'd known where I was staying now. Sir took my hand and told me to sit down.

"Your phone rang a couple of days ago when you were sleeping. It was your Mother's number so I answered it and we talked for a while. I said it would be best if she didn't call you for a while, if she had anything to say, she should write to you and you could decide if you wanted to write back. Very pig-headed woman, your Mother, so I blocked her number on your phone. You don't have to open it just now; if you want to leave it until after the party you can, but I want you to call your dad today and talk to him for a bit, tell him where you are now and how you're doing, ok?"

"You talked to Mother? Bloody Nora, I'll bet she was happy to find you answering my calls."

"She told me I had brainwashed you and practically accused me of kidnap. Strange woman. Now are you eating anything this morning?"

"Toast is fine, Sir."

"OK, well, eat up, then go call your dad. You can use the house phone in the sitting room, just leave the dishes until later."

"Yes, Sir."

I got up from the table, taking my tea with me, and sat in one of the squishy sofas in the living room with my feet curled underneath me. I knew Dad would be watching the telly so I called his home number. He seemed a bit relieved to hear my voice.

"Megan, hi, are you alright? Your Mother was on the phone to me last night saying you had been brainwashed by some guy you met on the Internet."

"Dad, I'm fine. In fact, I couldn't be happier. I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to call. I've had a bit of a busy week what with moving and all."

"I had figured you'd moved out. When did this happen?"

"On Monday. Clive asked me to move in with Him and I said yes."

"So where are you living now?"

"Liverpool, at Knowsley Park. Clive has the most gorgeous house. Dad, you should see it, it's beautiful. It's got all these trees around it, and it's so quiet. I don't even know where the nearest house is."

"You're only about half an hour from me now." I could hear how happy he sounded about this.

"I know, yet another benefit from moving down."

"Am I allowed to come and see you?"

"Of course, you can. Clive said if you ever wanted to visit you'd be welcome."

"Today? Could I come today?"

"We're having a party tonight, to introduce me to all His friends, so I'm gonna be really busy today, but you can come over tomorrow afternoon if you like. I'll make you dinner, roast chicken with all the trimmings?"

"Deal. I'd like to meet this Clive, see who's made my girl so happy."

"Cool, thank you Dad. So how have you been? How's work going?"

We chatted for a while longer, just catching up on everything that had happened over the last week or so, but as usual, just skirting around the difficult subjects, like Mother. I hung up knowing that I'd have to talk to him about her eventually. I decided today was not the day though, and this week was not the week. I needed more time to think about her behaviour and how it had affected me before I went looking for answers from him, if he had them. Right now I just wanted to be excited about the party.

I realised I was sitting there thinking, playing with the tag on my collar. I stood up and looked in the mirror above the fireplace, twisting my hair up to see how I looked with it on. The black leather seemed so dark against my pale skin and the silver tag and buckle caught the sunlight playing through the trees outside the window. I liked how I looked, standing there with my tatty old dressing gown half open and my collar telling me I was owned; I felt wanton and sexy and secure.

I wandered back into the kitchen. Sir had left His plate by the sink for me to wash and I could hear Him upstairs talking on the phone. I did the dishes quickly, I had this washing up thing down to a fine art by now and I went upstairs to see what Sir wanted from me next. He was in His office, talking to Ross about the party tonight. He waved me over when He saw me and I walked over and knelt beside Him, resting my head on His knee, listening as He planned who was coming, who was staying the night, who was going home. He was dressed already and He looked down at me, plucking at my dressing gown before mouthing, "Get dressed" and pointing at the door. I nodded silently at Him then went next door to find my clothes for the day laid out ready for me. I was stepping into one of my new lacy thongs when I heard Sir in the doorway behind me.

"Are you ready yet, pet?"

"Nearly, Sir. Are we going somewhere?"

"Yeah, we need to get stuff for tonight. What was your Dad saying?"

"He was quite relieved to hear I was OK. Mother had been filling his head with nonsense. Stupid thing is, he knows how she exaggerates things but he still falls for it. He wanted to come over today to check on me, I said I was busy but he could come over tomorrow afternoon for dinner, if that's ok?"

"Yeah that's fine. I'd like to meet him, let him see I don't have two heads after all."

"Thank you, Sir. Right, I'm ready."

"Have you done your morning chores?"

"I did the dishes. I'll have a quick tidy and hoover after lunch, that way I can keep busy before Suzi comes round."

He pulled me close to His body and said softly, "Are you nervous?"

"Nervous? Me? No, I'm bloody terrified!" I took a deep breath and looked Him in the eye. "But I'll be OK, Sir, I promise."

"Good girl, I know you will. You're braver than you think."

"No, I'm just a brilliant actress. I can act braver than I know I am."

"I don't want you faking tonight. If you really can't do something, then tell me. You have your safe words don't you?"

"Yes Sir: yellow for not liking this much, red for get me the hell out of here," I said with a silly grin, trying not to shake too badly at the thought of the party.

"Good girl, and you can use them at any time. You and Suzi are going to be upstairs until everyone has arrived, then I'll come up and get you. Right, if we don't get going soon the shops are going to be heaving. Let's go."

I followed Him down to the back door where He stopped and told me to lift my hair. He took my collar off and I got the empty feeling again. He hung it up on the hook He picked His keys up from and we walked out to His car. We drove along singing along to the CD He had playing -- well, He sang. I sat with my hand on His knee and listened to Him, joining in when I knew the words. When we got into town I couldn't believe how busy it was. Everywhere I looked there were people. I had thought it had been bad during the week when I came in with Suzi, but that was nothing to how it was now. I stuck close to Sir as He weaved in and out of the human traffic, moving easily through the crowds.

We went to a little wine shop first, where Sir was on a first name basis with the owner, Scott. He introduced me as His girlfriend and, while He was busy trying out some new bottle the owner had got in, I wondered what I could call Sir. 'Boyfriend' didn't seem to fit; He wasn't a boy by any stretch of the imagination. 'Fella' was too flighty, too silly; 'Man' was too impersonal, like "This is my Man, and this is my dog." 'Lover' was too personal though, like TMI already! And I couldn't call Him 'Sir' when there were strangers around. It was something I was going to have to ask Him when we got a minute, though God only knew when that would be this weekend. I was wandering around the shop, looking at the different bottles from all over the world, from Germany to Australia and back via Chile.

Eventually Sir reappeared, putting in His order with Scott. "So I want the three bottles of the '96 Rioja Gran Reserva, those four bottles of the '98 Reserva I picked out before, the four of the '06 Pinot Grigio and, pet, what do you like to drink?"

I stared at Him, slightly puzzled. I'd never had much wine to drink before; as far as I knew it came in red, white or pink, usually in a twist top bottle coz I couldn't be arsed with a corkscrew. I shrugged and said, "Pink?"

"OK, a bottle of the '06 Sauvignon rosé as well then, please. Can you deliver them this afternoon?"

"Clive, you could have given me a little more notice."

"I know, but I didn't know who was coming until this morning, and I didn't know you had any of the Gran Reserva in. Come on, Scott, how many times have I done this to you before?"

"Umm let me think -- just about every time you have a party, you come in here at the last minute, and clean me out of all my good stuff."

"Which is why you charge me extra for the delivery," Sir said with a grin.

"True," Scott grinned back at Him. "Ok, fine. I'll have it there by three, OK?"

"Cool, thanks, Scott. See you later."

Sir led me out of the shop and back into the maddening crowds. We went to the supermarket next to buy food for the weekend, both for the party and for Dad's visit. Here I was given the trolley to follow Sir and His list around the shelves. I think it was our mutual love of lists that drew us together in the first place. I got a buzz out of completing the tasks set out for me; for Sir it was the best way to keep His busy life in order. We got round the shop and out again as quickly as we could. Crowds freaked me out, all the people pushing in around me made me feel very claustrophobic and panicky. I ended up clinging to Sir's top, holding on to Him as tightly as I could as He took me back to the car. Once I was inside somewhere quiet I was fine, I felt like I could breathe again, and the panic faded away. By the time we were on our way back home, I felt normal.

Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers
12