Liverpool Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at Sir to apologise. "What have I told you about apologising for things that aren't your fault?" He asked as I opened my mouth.

"Umm, that I wasn't to. Sorry Sir."

His lips twitched a little, but He said, "I will let you get away with that one, that was justified by you forgetting, but any more and I'll take away your voice for the night."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

This was becoming His favourite trick with me. Without my voice to blabber on and on and on, driving myself into a dither, I had to be silent for the rest of the day and raise my hand if I had something important to tell Sir. I didn't want to lose my voice for the party, although it was going to be difficult for me to speak anyway. I found lots of new people a challenge; add into the mix D/s play and I would be lucky if I could say, 'Hallo,' to Master and Suzi. I looked at the time on the dashboard; Sir caught me and said, "We have plenty of time. Suzi and Ross are coming round at four, and no one else is coming until after eight. While you're waiting, there are some things I need to go over with you, and then you can have a last tidy round until they show up, OK?"

"Yes, Sir."

We soon pulled up outside the house and Sir carried the heavy shopping in for me. As soon as He had plonked it down on the kitchen table, He took my collar off the hook, and fastened it back round my neck. I wiggled against Him; my hands were full, but I wanted Him to know how much I loved my collar, how good it made me feel. I rubbed my face on His chest, and reached up on my toes to kiss His neck. He patted my head and told me to make Him something to eat, before heading out into the garden. I put everything away; Sir had labelled the cupboards earlier in the week, but I didn't need that now. I could be a fast learner at times, with practical stuff, anyway. It was this mental stuff I seemed to be taking forever to master. I made Sir's lunch and took it out to Him. He was just about to start cutting the grass when I presented Him with a plate of sandwiches and a cup of tea. He told me to sit down on the grass beside Him while He ate.

"I wanted to talk to you about your collar. I take it from your reaction before in the kitchen that you like wearing it. Can you tell me why?"

I thought for a bit about it, but I wasn't able to say why it felt good, I just knew it did. I looked up at Him and said, "Nope."

"'Nope,' you can't? Or, 'Nope,' you won't?"

"Nope, I can't tell you why. All I know is, when you take it off, I -- and this is going to sound silly -- I feel sort of empty, like part of me has been taken away. I only get it back when the collar goes back on. Does that make any sense?"

"It does. I would only worry that you thought you were less of a submissive if you didn't have a collar on. Its only there as a reminder to you, nothing more at the minute."

"What else could it be?"

"Some people see a collar like they do a wedding ring, it's a symbol of commitment by the Master or Dom to his sub that says, 'I will look after you forever.' Don't panic just yet," He laughed as He saw the look on my face. "If I was going to collar you like that, I'd do it so you would be able to wear it wherever we went, and it would be permanent."

"It's not that I don't love you, Sir, coz I do, I really do. But I haven't even met your family yet." I stopped when I saw He had a funny look on His face. "What?"

"You know that's the first time you've told me you love me?"

"Oh, is it?" I didn't know what to say to that.

"Yes. And do you know what?"

"What?"

"I love you too, my sweet little pet, I really do."

I blushed and rolled my eyes at Him, trying not to cry, AGAIN!

"Didn't you believe me this morning?"

"Guys have tended to say those three little words during sex to me before, and then forget about them once I'm out of their beds."

"Pet," He took hold of my hands and made me look Him in the eye. "I will never say anything to you I don't mean absolutely one hundred per cent. You are one of the most precious people I have ever had the privilege to meet, and if it is within my power, I will never let anything bad happen to you, OK?"

"OK, Sir."

"Good girl. Now, about tonight, I want you to wear your new cream basque and shorts."

"Which ones?"

"The ones with the pink roses on them."

"Oh, you mean the ivory set. OK, then Sir. The boots too?"

"What's the difference?" He asked, slightly confused.

"Between cream and ivory? Well, ivory is almost white, but not as a pure, cream has a lot more yellow in it," I said explaining it patiently. Straight men just can't get the hang of colours.

"Fine, whatever. No boots though, you won't need them. You'll be on your knees most of the night, and they'll just get in the way. I want your hair plaited up out the way, two of those posh plaits down the side of your head, then caught together at the back of your head. Nails should be painted the same colour on both fingers and toes; make-up should be bare minimal. I don't want a whole load of gunk on your face, and no hiding the freckles on your shoulders -- they're cute."

"Yes, Sir. I'll get Suzi to help me with all that."

"Good. Now, behaviour. I know I said this before, but I want you upstairs with Suzi until half-eight. You should be on the landing where you can see people arriving so Suzi can point out who's who. When Ross and I come up to get you, I'll clip your lead on and I want you to stay by my knee for the night unless I tell you otherwise. I'm not going to let you play with anyone but me tonight, and even then it won't be a big deal. Break you in gently as it were."

"What about Suzi, am I not allowed to play with her?"

"Suzi is going to be busy, you can watch her if you like and I don't need you for anything, OK?"

"OK, Sir. Thank you."

"You feeling better now?"

"Yeah, terror level has dropped from twenty to ten."

"When it gets to five, tell me -- see if we can't find a way to boost it back up again. Right, go on, get your lunch and get tidying. Suzi'll be here in a couple of hours."

I kissed Him and jumped up, taking His dishes into the house with me. I spent the rest of the afternoon making Sir's house as beautiful as I could, dusting the books in the sitting room once Scott had come round with the drinks for tonight. I had just finished everything, and was making more tea for Sir, when I heard Ross's car on the gravel outside. Suzi was here, and that meant it was time to get ready. I took a deep breath and tried to calm my nerves; it was going to take more than air to help today.

12