Living Alone and Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,334 Followers

I had been feeling kind of daring all day that day. And later in the day I was getting horny again thinking about Eric and his cock. Since I was sitting at my desk, I pulled up my skirt a bit so I could tease myself a bit easier. I glanced down and could just see the hairs of my pussy poking out from the hem of my skirt. I was getting off the phone as my boss walked by and I wondered what he would do or think, if he saw me dressed the way I was right now. I decide to flash my boss if I got the chance to. About an hour before getting off, Mr. H came to my office and asked to see the day's sales totals. I reached down and pulled open my bottom left drawer as Mr. H walked around my desk, I pushed back my chair and twisted towards him as I pulled the file from the drawer. I saw Mr. H's eyes look between my legs as I gave him the file. He uttered an 'OH MY'. I looked down and quickly turn my chair around and pulled my skirt down as I apologized to Mr. H. He told me not to worry, it would be OK. He said it would be just our little secret and that it would in no way cost me my job. He said his wife, a cute and friendly woman whom I have met a couple times, also frequently goes pantyless and according to his wife many of her friends did it also. I told him it was my first time coming to work without them and that I would never do it again. He then told me as long as I did my job as well as was doing it now, I could wear whatever I wanted or not wear what I didn't want to wear to work. If would be fine with him.

I didn't wear my short skirts again to work for a week but now I wear them almost everyday to work. But for the next week I wore shorts and t-shirts to work, braless of course, and each day the shorts got tighter and shorter and the t-shirts got tighter and thinner. When Friday came, I wore tight stretch latex short-shorts, pantyless of course, and a mid-riff bearing thin white top. I could make out my areola in the mirror before I left home that morning. Mr. H seemed to come visit me more than normal that day and Mr. Jones, the dock foreman, started coming to me frequently to pick up the orders instead of me taking them to him. I still made a couple trips to see him so the guys in the warehouse could check me out. I've noticed my job has gotten to be a lot more fun lately since I've started wearing more revealing clothing.

By this time, Eric and I have been sleeping together and having sex two to three times a night since we meet. I have been willing to try almost anything Eric has come up with. I thought he was crazy when he said he wanted to put it up his dick my ass but I gave it a try and ended up enjoying that too. The only time I make him wear a condom is when he fucks my pussy. I called my doctor, was lucky to get an appointment the very next day to see her to get a prescription for birth control pills and started taking them as soon as I got them. I so want to feel Eric's hot cum in me. I also found I love the taste of his cum and I love to swallow all he can give me.

Anyhow, we alternate nights in each others' apartment. The next coming Saturday night he wanted to take me out to dinner at a nice dance club in a nearby larger town. He asked if I would wear that new halter dress he got me and I told him I would love to. Then I had to laugh at him when I asked him if I had to wear panties with it. He had a mild look of shock in his face when he said he had kind of hoped I wouldn't. I giggled as I said, "Of course not silly. I wouldn't dream of ruining your and my fun by wearing anything under that little dress. Friday night he talked me into letting him shave my pussy and I let him. OH, MY GOD! It feels so much better now when he eats my pussy. I may never let it grow back again plus now that there is no hair, my pussy is now easier seen.

Saturday evening finally arrived I was dressed in that little red halter dress and the only other things I wore was necklace and my white strappy 3in. heeled sandals. I don't think the hem of the dress was more than four inches below my ass. I looked great in it. I had never worn a dress or top that plunged in front before and this hot little number plunged all the way to my belly-button. I found out that if I bent over even a little that someone would be able to see my entire tit form the side as the material fell away from my chest. Oh! I knew then that I was going to have fun that night. And my back was bare to just above the crack of my ass.

We arrived at the club just before 9pm and our table was waiting on us. The food was excellent but I couldn't afford eating there very often. We then made our way to the other side of the building to the dance club. The place was packed. I quickly lead Eric to the dance floor. I kept seeing guys checking me out. It didn't take much effort for one or both of my tits to come into view and Eric didn't help matters much by frequently reaching inside my top to gab a handful in view of anybody, but that was what we had planned to do. Every once in awhile he would grab my ass and pull me to him and grind against me. A couple times I turned my back to him and bent over a bit. He liked to grab my hips and acted like he was fucking me. The last time he did it he flipped up my dress exposing my entire ass as he dry humped me.

As he was humping my exposed ass I seen the cute blonde in a very short black dress sandwiched and getting felt up by the two guys she was dancing with at the same time. Her face looked familiar to me but I couldn't place her. Then the three of them turned a bit and one of the guys she was dancing with was Mr. H., my boss! It was his wife and then I noticed the other guy had his hands on her ass, her bare ass! Mr. H. wasn't kidding when he said she went pantyless sometime. I whispered to Eric as to who they were and convinced Eric to dance over to them. Mr. H. was surprised when I tapped him on the shoulder and told him he looked like he was having fun. He quickly got over his surprise and said he was and then he looked down and noticed one of my tits completely out and said to me, "It looks like you're having fun too!"

I looked down and laughed saying, "Maybe a little too much fun, see you later. Keep having fun and behave yourself if you can." Then Eric and I danced away.

About a have hour later, Eric and I were sitting down resting. I was sitting on his lap teasing him. I kept wiggling my ass feeling his dick getting bigger while it was wedged in the crack of my ass and he had both his hand wrapped around me under my top cupping my breast, when Mr. H. and his wife walked up.

Mr. H. surprised me and asked if I would mind dancing with him before they left. I said I didn't know then looked at Eric and he told me to go ahead. I then looked at Mrs. H. and she said it was fine with her and I said "OK". Eric let go of my breast as I took Mr. H's hands and followed him to the dance floor. He held me close when the music started and I could feel his hard-on pressing against my belly. I was stunned at first the quickly enjoyed the pressure. Then I broke the silence and asked if I had caused his hard-on.

I think I surprised him at my directness, but he said I was just adding more fuel to the fire. He said his wife was the major reason for his condition; she had been unbelievably erotic that night. We glanced over at her and she was sitting on Eric's lap. Mr. H. told me not to worry about that, she was just keeping him warmed up for me. I asked who and where the other guy was that dancing with them.

He said that he was a close friend but had to leave to take care of a problem where her worked but was to rejoin them at his home later to continue their little party. I gave him an evil look and said, "My My, I wonder what kind of party you mean?"

I pretty sure I actually seen him blush as he looked away. He looked back and asked, "Does it really look that obvious?"

He paused a bit and I put my hands on his ass and pulled him hard against me saying, "OK bad boy, you better tell me everything."

He closed his eyes and said, "Oh, I like that." Then after another pause he said, "It all started as just a fantasy. She had told me a long time ago that she had always wondered how it would feel having sex with two men at once. Then I started having fantasies of watching her with another man and I use to get excited. It kind if escalated to talking about it while we had sex and then I asked her one night I asked her if she would like to give it a try. She asked if I was serious and if I already had someone in mind. I told her I thought we both knew someone that would be willing to bang the shit out of her. She asked who that was and when I gave her his name, she smiled and said she wouldn't mind giving him a try either. So I set it up and here we are tonight."

"Is that all right with you?" he asked. I gave his ass a squeeze and told him she had a really great husband to do that for her.

Then I said, "You are such a good man, I want to do something for you before you leave." He looked puzzled as I stepped back from him and pulled the straps of my halter apart. Exposing both breast to him while on the dance floor. I covered myself and took the stunned man hand and lead him from the dance floor back to his lucky wife. His wife thanked Eric for keeping her company while we misbehaved on the dance floor. She told me bye and said would see me again, as she put her hand on her husband's ass and lead him towards the exit.

I stood Eric up noticing the tent in his pants and told him to we needed to leave but first I wanted him to pull the back of my dress up to my waste as he gave me a long deep kiss. After the kiss I told him as we left I wanted him to leave one hand on my bare ass all the way to his truck. Before we got to truck I lifted the dress off my body and gave it to him to carry. I remained naked until late the next day.

On the way home, I had released his dick and had put my head in his lap nibbling on his dick as I told him what Mr. and Mrs. H. was up to. And he asked me if I had ever thought of doing two guys at once. I told him the truth, I said, "I had never even considered it before, but now that I have heard of it I had no plans of trying it. But that I did wonder what it would feel like to have two or more cocks in me at the same time." Then Eric asked if I had ever thought of having sex with anybody else. I told him he was the only man I had ever considered having sex with and was very happy and satisfied with him right now.

Then he asked, "Not even with your boss, because I saw you grab his ass and flash him." That statement stunned me. I angrily told him, "No way! He's married to a nice woman and I'm not about to screw that up! I was just having fun."

Mr. H and I arrived at work at the same time Monday morning. He told me he was a bit disappointed. I asked him why and he said he was hoping I would wear the same dress I wore Saturday night to work today. I smile at him as told him it was a good idea and that I might just do it one day if I knew his heart could handle it. I was wearing a short tight pink skirt and a tight white t-shirt that morning and he asked me as he opened the door for me if I was wearing any panties. I smiled and said, "Nope. Would you like to see?" He said sure and I said, "OK, but later." He had a big smile as he walked to his office.

I put my purse away and headed to his office. His back was turned to me so I quietly pulled up my skirt and sat down across from his desk with my leg spread a little bit and waited. When he turned he jumped when he seen me. I simply said, "It's later." But his eyes had already zoned in between my legs. I waited a few seconds and stood up telling him I had to go, had to get to work before the boss found out I was goofing off.

Then I turned and asked him how things when at home Saturday night. He smiled and said, "Great! I never knew my wife was such a wonderful slut. She took us on in any hole we wanted, alone and at the same time. I came in every hole that night and we are planning on getting together again in a couple weeks. He had a big smile on his face as he continued, "She even said yesterday that she wondered if that nice guy with the big hard-on, the one she sat in the lap of Saturday night would be willing to join in so she could have all her holes filled at once. I laughed and I said I bet Eric would like that and if you're serious; I'll ask him. He said he would let me know after he asked his wife if she was serious.

I had a hard time concentrating on my work that day and along with Eric's comment about having sex with my boss ate at me all day. I knew I could never screw him but the more it tumbled around in my brain the more I came to the conclusion that it probably wouldn't do any harm to give him a blow-job. Then I got thinking at what Mr. H. said about his wife asking about Eric. I then thought it might even be fun for both of us to join in. Mrs. H. could get her holes filled and I could try it myself or at least get to try new cock.

Mr. H. had me post a notice of a mandatory safety meeting the last hour of the day in the warehouse and told me I needed to be there too. At the meeting the corporate office said that whenever anybody walked around the warehouse or in the yard we had to start wearing bright orange safety vest, no exceptions and termination was possible if not done. Mr. H opened the box and tossed me one and said to put it on and pass out the rest.

After the meeting I went back to my desk to resume my work, when from nowhere an idea popped in my mind. I took off my t-shirt and put on just the bright orange vest. Since the vest was open weave mesh it was easy to see my braless breast. I walked to Mr. H's office and if I could wear it like this. His eyes lit up. He said he loved it but he didn't think I would walk around the warehouse like that. "Make a bet," I said, as I turned and picked up the latest orders for the warehouse and walked out into the warehouse. The vest only had one Velcro strap to hold the front together right between my breasts. I could feel the wetness between my legs as I headed toward Mr. Jones desk. Everyone in the warehouse stopped in their tracks as I handed the orders to a stunned Mr. Jones. I smiled and said, "What? Mr. H. said I could wear it like this if I wanted. Do any of you guys mind? If so I'll stop."

All I heard was, "Looks great", "It's all right with me", and "You can wear it like that anytime you what honey."

Mr. H. was standing at the door to the offices with a big smile on his face. "You have really surprised me a lot these last couple of weeks girl. And whatever has gotten into you lately, don't ever loose it. I like it! He said.

He opened the door for me and I notice a large bulge in the front of his pants and then I tried to sound like 'Urkel' and pointed at the bulge as I said, "Did I Do That?" He looked down and blushed. I walked over to him and softly asked, "Would you like for me to take care of that for you or would you rather do it yourself."

His mouth opened wide and said, "Are you serious? You would be willing to take care of it." I just smiled and took his hand and lead him to his office and sat him down in his chair and I remove my orange vest as I got on my knees topless before him.

I was so nervous and excited at the same time as I unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard-on. I wasted no time getting down to business. I think I wanted it more than he did. All my practice over the last few weeks paid off as I was able to deep-throat him, but it wasn't that difficult since he was smaller than Eric. He was deep in my throat when he let go. He said I was great. He had never been deep-throated before because his wife tried but always gagged. After I was done I quickly finished my work, put my shirt on, and quickly got home. Eric has never found out why I attacked him so hard when I got to his apartment.

The next day was a bright sunny day and I felt great so I wore one of my little sundresses to work. I took the first orders of the day into the warehouse. The guys had just finished their morning meeting and were still drinking coffee and I got a couple wolf whistles I smiled and thanked them. I was asked if I would ever wear the orange vest by itself again and I told them I probably would do it often since they all seemed to enjoy it so much. Then someone asked if I would ever show them more skin and I stopped and faced them. Well, what would you like top see? Since you've probably already figured out I'm a bit of an exhibitionist I'm game for almost anything. One of them said that he would like to see my bare tits. I told them OK but since I don't have a shirt on I'll have to show them to you this way. I grabbed the hem of my dress and lifted it to my chin. There was all kinds of hoopin' and hollerin' from the guys. I dropped the dress as Mr. Jones came out his office to see what all the noise was about. I said, "I'm sorry Mr. Jones. One of the guys' dared me to show them my titties so I did." He laughed and said he was sorry he missed that. I said, "You want to see too." I reached down and lifted my dress again, letting everybody get a look at all my nakedness beneath my dress. I flashed them a couple more time that day before I where home. [Watch out Eric. I'm coming home horny again!]

When I got dressed the next morning, all I put on was that bright orange vest and tight jean short-shorts and tennis shoes and I when to work just like that. I had no other top with me to change into. It was a blast being almost topless all day. I made frequent trips out to the warehouse and don't forget about the trucker's lounge. I had done most of my flashing prior to that day mainly in the warehouse and to my boss, but today I felt the urge to have fun with the truckers. I feel sorry for those guys sometimes. Away for home days and even weeks, they tell me, away from their loved ones. So I spent extra time with them today. Letting get a good look at my titties and even got completely naked for them a couple times, and I even when as far as to let one of them jerk off on me. That was strange but cool at the same time.

On last trip into the warehouse that day, I left my shorts in the office and walked out in just my shoes and vest. After giving Mr. Jones his orders, I removed the vest and slowly walked back to my desk twirling the vest in one hand above my head as I went. I had just reached my desk completely naked as Mr. H. walked out of his office. "Girl", he said, "You had better be careful out there and in here also dressed like that. You might get more than you bargain for. You might just get a good fucking."

I smiled at him as I said, "Promises, promises. I thought you said I could wear whatever I wanted around here. And this nice suit is what I felt like wearing."

He smiled and adjusted his growing erection as he said, "I didn't say you couldn't dress like that. But I am serious when I say I want you to be more careful. I don't want the problems we could have if you happened to get raped while at work on company property. The shit would really hit the fan at the main office and we would both loose our jobs. OK, honey."

I said, "Your right, I wasn't thinking. I was just having fun. You know I get off exposing showing my body and my pussy takes control of my brain sometimes. I promise to be more careful in the future."

Then I walked over to him placing my hand on his dick and winked at him and said, "To prove I'm sorry, I'd be happy to take care of you problem if you'd like me to." He placed his hand on my ass and led me to his office.

I was extremely worked up when Eric got to my apartment that evening. I showed him what I wore all day at work and then dragged his ass to the bedroom. I still haven't told him about giving Mr. H. those blow-job and my never will.

I brought home with me, two more orange vests. I am going to try and make a matching bright orange skirt to be worn with the vest. I bet the guys at work are going to love that outfit when I get around to making it.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,334 Followers