Living Alone and Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers

That next weekend I was at 'Walmart' when as I was walking past the lingerie department, I was not planning to buy any since I very rarely wear them anymore, when I noticed what looked like a pair of black lace short-shorts. Along with them was a black lace halter top. They wear a sexy sleepwear outfit. I just had to get them and try them on. They fit perfectly; I just loved the way they made my ass look. There was just enough bare ass cheek hanging out to be sexy but not slutty, but I'm getting to enjoy being slutty more and more every day. So I bought them and took them home and wore just them to work Monday. I was becoming more daring because, once again that is all I wore to work, no other clothing to change into if I need to. I didn't show any bare tits or ass skin that day.

I'm beginning to understand Eric's point of view lately. Slutty is sexy and OK, but too much and you start looking like a whore and that's not good. He told me one time, "Slut's do it for the fun and excitement, and whores do if for the money."

Everybody loved my black lace and I got many compliments and Mr. H. gave me a big surprise that afternoon. He told me I was getting a raise in my next paycheck of a hundred dollars a week. I wonder if all exhibitionism or my blow-jobs were the reasons. Who knows, it might have been my job performance and my ability to raise the morale around this place. I really didn't care, a hundred dollar a week raise. Whoopee! Tomorrow I'm planning on wearing the little red halter dress to work. I'm sure everyone will enjoy it.

The same day I wore that black lace outfit to work, Mrs. H. dropped in. I was a little nervous she might get upset at what I was wearing around her husband, but I couldn't have been more wrong. She said I was a daring girl wearing such a sexy outfit around a bunch of men. She said she had heard from Mr.' H. about some of the things I have been wearing and not wearing around business. Then she surprised me by saying she kind of wanted to thank me for getting him so excited because when he got home he was usually so horny he usually wanted to have sex before supper. She said that up to when I started wearing sexy outfits to work, they usually had sex two to three times a week. But lately he had been coming home telling her about what I had worn and how much I was showing off and that he had been so worked up, that they had been having sex daily and sometimes twice a day and she was enjoying it.

I then asked her if she enjoyed her weekend a couple weeks ago. She looked shocked and said, "He told you about that! I'll kill him."

I said, "No, no! Don't get mad at him. He kind of let it slip out the night we seen you three at the dance club and we all were a bit drunk that night. But I do remember you enjoying yourself in my boyfriend's lap." "And speaking of my boyfriend, I understand you might want him to join in your little party. And that fine with me. He's already told me he would love to get in between those legs of yours."

I could see her blush at that statement. "You mean he knows and is willing to join us?" she said.

"Yes" I said. "And I am a bit jealous of you. I have only had sex with one guy in my life and here you are possibly getting ready to have sex with three men at once. Oh, how lucky you are. I just wish I could be there with you if you needed help."

She said, "That's a great idea. Please join us. I know you would love it and in a way of thanking you, I would love to see my husband fuck you." Then she asked, "Have you ever been with another female?" She told me that she tried it a few times in college and enjoyed it, but that had been years ago and seeing how cute and sexy I was, she was feeling like trying it again if I wanted to.

I told her I would love to join them and that I never been with a female before and that I wasn't against giving it a try because I had wondered what it would be like.

She said, "Deal! After we had worn the guys out we could put on a show for them just to get them going again."

We gave each other a hug then she kissed me. Her kiss was different but I liked it.

She said, "Let's go tell my husband the good news. But first let's get naked and walk in together."

Well we did and I ended up sucking him off as she ate my pussy. I am defiantly looking forward to returning the favor and letting three guys fuck me. We made plans for this weekend. I didn't tell her but I am planning on showing up at their house Friday night NAKED!

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers