Living in Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time something between them would come up, no matter how small, each woman would come to me, trying to win my favor so that I could tell them their position was right. That was something I wanted to stay as far away from as possible, but since Katie was the one I had to sleep with I tended to cater to her especially since I hated sleeping with one eye open. Needless to say, as time wore on during Sylvia's stay, I ended up drinking a lot more than normal.

* * * * *

One of the big blowups between Katie and her Mom started when Katie came home very late one night from running around with her friends. Staying up late because she wanted to talk to her daughter, Sylvia met Katie at the door and the fuse was lit.

I had long ago decided to go to sleep and was in the middle of a peaceful rest when the fireworks started in the living room.

Evidently, in her drunken frustration, Katie had suggested to her Mom that perhaps Dad had finally gave in to the constant pressure Sylvia had put him under over the years and that she wasn't a bit surprised that her Dad had found a younger, prettier and more receptive woman to spend his free time with. Needless to say, Sylvia wasn't that impressed with Katie's assessment and ended up slapping her daughter across the face.

I couldn't help overhearing Katie and her Mom going at it, but thankfully I fought the urge to run in and break it up. They had to settle their problems on their own. Rather than trying to be a hero, I laid there desperately trying to fall asleep before Katie came to bed. When she finally did, she didn't even turn the lights on.

Laying down beside me, as my eyes adjusted to the dark, I could see the sticky trail of tears along her cheek and the raised welt where Sylvia had slapped her underneath the streetlight glowing through the window.

Katie and I hadn't had sex in over a week at that moment, since the night actually that I thought Sylvia was eavesdropping. Knowing it was probably out of the question on this night as well, I faked sleep when Katie started asking me what I thought of the situation in the dark calm of our room.

Truth be known, I thought Katie was insensitive as Hell to drunkenly curse and belittle her Mother at such a vulnerable time, accusing her Mom of literally driving her Father to the bed of another woman. Knowing Katie would not want to hear any of this in her current condition, I rolled over and began snoring, hoping she would soon pass out as well.

* * * * *

With the relational etiquette between Katie and I understood, when one of us would stay out late with our friends while the other one was home, the one that was left sitting at home usually went out the next night and got even. Since Katie had to be at work at 6am on Thursday mornings, I figured Wednesday night would be the perfect time to go out and know Katie would be home trying to sleep and cussing me when I lumbered in during the wee hours of the morning.

At about 10pm on Wednesday night, me and two of my buddies, Jarrett and Gary were goofing around at the Ruby Tuesday's inside our towns megamall. We had just finished dinner and were working our way to the bottom of our third pitcher of beer when I noticed a familiar face across the dimly lit bar.

"Holy Shit," I said to myself as I pulled the mug down from my face and swallowed slowly. "That's Sylvia."

According to my watch it was 10:05 and Sylvia Hampton was sitting in the restaurant part of the pub with one of her church friends, each with a full Walmart bag at their feet beside the booth.

Knowing Sylvia and Katie had the big blowup the night before, and knowing Katie's Mom knew her daughter would be home all night because she had to be at work so early the next morning, I guessed Sylvia decided to do what most women do when they fell some stress, she went shopping. Being with one of her church friends as well, Sylvia probably was also trying to weed through the accumulated gossip floating around about her falling apart marriage, hoping to get home after Katie had already gone to bed.

Seeing the lady Sylvia was with get up and make a beeline for the ladies room, something pulled me off the barstool and I headed over to Sylvia while she was alone for the moment.

"I'll be right back guys...I see somebody I need to talk to," I told my buds as I jumped down from the stool and headed across the crowded floor.

Approaching Sylvia sitting alone at the table, I locked eyes with her about 10 feet from where she was seated. Closing in, her eyes got a pouty, almost exasperated look as I strolled into talking distance.

"I don't guess I should be at all surprised to see you ....Gregory...here in a bar," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Guess not Sylvia...a little surprised to see you though...here in a bar that is," I quickly shot back. "May I have a seat?"

"I'm here in the restaurant if you haven't noticed...not that you even knew there was a place to eat beside that line of barstools," She came back quickly. "And Yes, you may have a seat, and in case your wondering...I'm not here alone...I'm with a friend.

"I know...I know...I saw her leave for the facilities just before I came over," I coyly replied. "I thought maybe at first you were out trying to get even with Bob."

Rather than getting my failed attempt at humor, Sylvia simply stared at me while her petite frame seemingly sunk into the booth she was sitting in, deflated from my humorous but hurtful accusation. "I'm not that kind of woman Greg... I thought you knew that," Sylvia replied soberly.

"I know...I do...I'm sorry...that was totally uncalled for," I softly apologized. "Not that you couldn't of course...but I know you wouldn't."

"That's right," Sylvia giggled slightly, her expression finally lightening a little.

We looked at each other awkwardly for a few seconds before several words of concession slipped from my mouth. "I...ahhh...guess...ahhh. you're out this late because of the fight you and Katie had last night?"

I could tell from Sylvia's expression that I had struck a nerve. "I guess we're in the same boat....hoping she'll be in bed when we get home," I followed, causing both of us to giggle just a little, breaking the tension.

Looking at my watch, I saw that it was a quarter after 10."I think she's probably slipping under the covers right about now...."

"....Probably cussing us both," Sylvia interrupted, finishing my thought to a tee.

"Look Sylvia..." I said, staring straight into her eyes, trying to be as forthright as I could. "I couldn't help hearing you and Katie arguing last night...and frankly I was floored that someone that I care about could say some of the things that she said to you."

Sylvia paused for a moment, taking in what I said. "Thanks Greg...I dunno...maybe she's right...maybe if I...if I...if I..."

As Sylvia started to stumble over her words and a pool of water welled up inside of her eyes, instinctively I reached my right palm out and cupped her small cool hand with it, trying my best to reassure her.

"Sylvia, You could have any man in this room that you wanted," I sighed soberly, staring directly into her hazy eyes. "I can only imagine how those words hurt you last night considering all you've been through ...Katie can be an uncaring...ungrateful...hurtful.. bitch."

Those words seemed to pierce Sylvia, hearing them about her own daughter, but she said nothing. Her head ever so subtly rocked up and down though, telling me somewhere deep within her , below her love for Katie, she knew it to be true.

"Look Sylvia, " I said forcefully, hoping I had time to make my proposal before Sylvia's church friend returned, "I have an idea."

* * * * *

Pulling over to the curb and pushing the transmission up into park, I brought my car to a stop on the dark empty road, one block from where I lived. Looking up into the rearview I saw a pair of bright headlights fall in line behind my car.

My fingertips and toes tingled and for the first time in a great while, nervous butterflies of excitement fluttered inside my belly.

Hopping out of my car and locking the door behind me, I made my way back and climbed inside the passenger door of Sylvia Hampton's Volvo as it idled along the side of the road.

"Now...what exactly do you have in mind again Greg?" Sylvia asked, guiding her car back onto the main road for the short drive back to my apartment. "I'm not quite sure I follow what you want us to do?"

It had been on the periphery of my thoughts ever since I had heard Sylvia eavesdropping on Katie and I a week earlier. I knew she was too proud to ever come right out and admit what she had heard, and perhaps did, while she was listening. I knew also she would be devastated if I had outwardly confronted her with it, so I decided to take the more subtle approach.

Knowing that Sylvia was weakened and emotionally wounded from her marital problems and then from her confrontation with Katie, I knew from experience that women in that position would do virtually anything to get a dose of positive self esteem into their system. Perhaps even fucking her daughter's boyfriend while she slept in the next room to make her feel better about herself. Personally, I couldn't think of a better way to reframe how Katie saw her mother either. If she thought of Sylvia as a cold, barren and frigid woman, incapable of satisfying a man, than the next hour would hopefully make Katie see her Mother in a whole new light.

Studying Sylvia as we neared the parking lot, I could tell she was still miffed at Katie. I couldn't think of an other reason why she would still seriously be entertaining my advances other than she perhaps wanted to prove to herself that she still could satisfy a man and what she had heard coming from her daughter's bedroom a week earlier had stayed and played in her mind.

"If we do this Greg....she's gonna know it's you," Sylvia rationalized.

"No she won't," I replied confidently. "That's why we left my car a block away, out of sight. She's going to wake up at some point when she hears you having the time of your life...she's immediately going to get up to investigate...she's going to see your bedroom door shut...then she's gonna go to the living room to look outside and she's gonna see your car there with mine nowhere in sight. Katie's then gonna retreat back to our bed and she's going to be able to do nothing but lay there and wonder...and listen...and wonder and listen.... ...and...wonder and listen."

The possibilities of what I was suggesting played out on Sylvia's face as she pulled her Volvo into the parking space beside Katie's car. Placing my warm hand on Sylvia's thigh, I gave her a calm, confident smile and sent her in to make sure Katie had already gone to sleep.

"Now after you've seen that Katie's gone to sleep, just come back to the front door and give me a wave. Go open up the bedroom's window and I'll be in before you know it. When I climb in...I want to laying on the bed...in the dark...and I want you hungry."

Sylvia gave me a helpless but accepting look, turned and made her way up the steps to the apartment. Less than a minute later I saw her small hand wave back and forth beckoning me in and letting me know the coast was clear. Closing the car door quietly behind me, I went around to the back of the building and made my way into Sylvia Hampton's waiting lair.

Part of me felt very weird sneaking through the darkness of my backyard with the intention of pulling myself up on the window sill of my apartment's spare bedroom like a thief in the night. I could hear the steel on steel squeak of the window as Sylvia lifted it up. Sizing up the window's height with my eyes, seeing it was eye-level with me, I guessed it stood about 6 feet off the ground.

I took a deep breath and gathered myself before raising my hands up and lifting my body towards the opening. Taking care not to make too much noise so that I wouldn't stir Katie in the next room quite yet, I stuck my head through the opening and let my momentum carry me in.

Dropping my hands in front of me to catch myself, I pulled the rest of my body through the window, stood up, then saw Sylvia's dark murky frame laying flat on the bed in front of me.

Lost in the spontaneity of what I was doing, I purposefully avoided trying to think about the implications of it and the absurdity of it all. Looking down at Sylvia prone on the bed, the dim light of the moon shining through the open window reflecting on her eyes like far away stars, I realized she was probably thinking the same thing as I. I could also tell from the way she squirmed beneath me, she was silently begging me to hurry up.

Pulling my t-shirt up over my head, I sauntered over to the foot of the bed, Sylvia's fully clothed frame becoming clearer and clearer before me. Unbuckling my pants as I loomed over top of her, I slipped my fingers into the denim of my jeans and began rooting them down over my waist until I could step out of them, leaving me standing completley naked before my girlfriend's expectant mother.

I sensed in the dim light that Sylvia had started to work the buttons loose on her blouse with her small trembling fingers.

"Stop," I said quietly as I leaned in closer. "I want to undress you."

Taking Sylvia by her extended ankles, I could feel the coarse texture of her pantyhose in my grip as I pulled her by her legs down the length of the bed, closer to me. When the fabric of her shin length brown dress began tickling my crotch, and her feet were snugly wrapped around me, I let go and eased down on top of her.

Dropping my hands on the top of Sylvia's chest, I took her small, sweaty palms in mine and pushed them down to each side of her, forcing her completely flat on the mattress beneath me.

Taking my hands off hers, I guided my fingertips back up to her chest and started working her buttons free, one by one. Each time I undid a button I could feel the soft silky smoothness of the white brassiere against my hand.

I could also feel Sylvia working her pumps off with her feet behind me. Each time she made a jerking motion, tickling my bare ass with her hosed feet, she caused my dick to harden as it jutted up between our bodies.

Once the last button of her blouse was undone, I peeled the blouse away and placed both my hands down onto her chest, feeling the fullness and warmth of her womanly swells as they jiggled underneath the tight constraints of her undergarment. I kneaded the round firmness under my fingers like a kitten making its bed until her Sylvia's nipples hardened like small acorns under the silky fabric.

Squeezing Sylvia's ample titflesh in my hands, I bent forward and planted a deep lingering kiss on her warm, slightly parted lips. At the same moment Sylvia started kissing me back, I also felt her hands begin to stir underneath me and finally I felt her close her grip awkwardly around my growing cock.

Digging her hose covered heels into the back of my calves, urging me closer, I collapsed my full weight on top of her body, using my hands to massage her tits while my tongue probed deep into her gasping mouth.

Once I had aroused Sylvia's nipples to erection, I allowed my hand to drift down her prone body, amazed beyond belief that she was actually rolling my thick slab of meat between her fingers like a pool player chalking a cuestick. When my fingertips finally came to rest on the bottom hem of her dress, I slowly and methodically started to roll the garment straight up her legs until I could grab her thighs with the palm of my hand.

With the dress up far enough now that I could slip my hand underneath and aim it straight for the heated arch between her parted legs, I dug my fingers into the rough silkiness of her L'EGGS pantyhose with the intention of easing them down, thus uncovering the under-fucked pussy I could sense was ready to feel something hard and real.

Bunching up the tightness of the hose covering her thighs between my eager fingertips, I removed my mouth from hers and whispered into Sylvia's ear, urging her to lift her hips off the bed so that I could more easily slip off her undergarments.

Impulsively, Sylvia raised her hips, giving me unhindered access to pulling her pantyhose all the way down until the elastic band rested just below her knees. Now with unhindered access to my moist pink target, I slipped my left hand back up between her legs while my right hand continued to bunch Sylvia's conservative brown dress up the length of her legs while she still had her ass raised up into the air.

Finally, when I looked down in the sparsely illuminated darkness of Sylvia's bedroom, I could see an area of total pale whiteness where Sylvia's dress had been pulled up to her waist and her hose and been pulled down to her knees.

With a deft tug of her soaked panties with my left hand, her pussy was uncovered as well. I could feel the humidified heat radiate out against my touch as I worked her white briefs down her thighs until they rested around her knees just like her panty hose.

Sliding over, so that my thighs were pressing directly down on hers, I closed my hand around Sylvia's, helping her jerk me off for a few delightful seconds, giving me enough time to adequately position myself so that I could guide my fully aroused dick right at what I had wanted the whole time, Sylvia Hampton's desperate and seething pussy.

Feeling my pelvic bone crash down directly against Sylvia's, I helped the 47 year old housewife guide my penis deeper into her long deprived sheath until she lurched and literally gurgled out loud from having something so alive and forceful taking root inside of her.

"GGGGAAAWWWDDD..." Sylvia yelped hoarsely, her voice sounding unlike anything I had ever heard come from her mouth before. "You gotta be gentle...Greg...ooohhhh...pleaseeee...it's been...soooo...looongggg," she whispered.

"How long?" I urged down to her while digging my cock around the inner folds of her clenching sheath.

"Two years..." Sylvia distantly whispered back between deep breaths.

I found it unfathomable that a woman, especially one that was this sensuous and desirable, could go that long without sex. My original suspicions had been right however. It had been so long without the pleasure that comes with sex for her as well as having the pleasure of giving your partner the satisfaction that she was now capable of anything.

As I savored the wet clutching feel of Sylvia's vagina massaging my cock, I knew that I was opening Pandora's Box in a way. I got the feeling, as she desperately tried fucking me back, the cap on her lust had finally been removed and now she would feel the need to satisfy it whenever she could.

The more I built up my relentless stroking rhythm, the higher Sylvia raised her hips, thrusting up to meet me downward pressure. I could not believe the cold prude I thought I knew as my girlfriend's mom was actually this wanton in bed.

As I fucked her, the light bulb went off inside my head telling me that this probably wouldn't be the last time I got the pleasure to fuck Sylvia. In the back of my mind I hoped the next time I could do it a little slower, using some foreplay on her, perhaps even getting a little more kinky. This time however, all I wanted to do was make Sylvia cum and make her scream loud enough so that the sound of her quaking voice would forever be etched in the mind of her viciously insensitive daughter who was undoubtedly listening in the next room to the sound of the humping, rhythmic strain of the boxsprings underneath us.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Sylvia tightened her grip on my shoulder, imploring me to stop for a moment.

"What is it?" I whispered.

"I heard something..." She quietly replied, trembling beneath me.

Turning my head to the side, I listened for a moment as well. Finally, it registered in my head what it was. The door from Katie's bedroom had opened and the creak of her feet on the hallway floor echoed as she headed up to investigate the strange noises wafting through the house.