Living in Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's Katie....I think we've got her curiosity peaked," I said satisfied.

Slowing beginning to ease my cock back into Sylvia's depths, together we listened as Katie slowly made her way back down the hall, stopping for a moment outside Sylvia's door to listen before returning to our room, quietly closing the door behind her.

Knowing Katie was now paying attention to everything going on in her mother's room, not having a clue who was causing Sylvia's bedsprings to make so much noise, I quickly reached down and grabbed the base of my cock with my right hand, forcing my cock deeper inside her tight, slick walls.

Shaking my dick inside of her like I was stirring batter, I eased my left hand underneath Sylvia's hips, pulling her closer to me.

Watching as she winced and writhed under more torturous assault, I bent down and placed my lips right by Sylvia's ear.

"GOD DAMN!! Your pussy feels so good Sylvia," I hissed nastily. "Deep down I knew it...you're just a cock hungry slut...just like your daughter."

I could tell by the way Sylvia's cheek blushed and heated against mine, no one had ever talked to her before during sex like that. Despite the embarrassment I was causing her, she still fucked me even harder and with greater abandon when my cruel words began tickling her ears.

"So...you do like a big hard dick in your pussy...don't you Sylvia...DON'T YOU?" I gasped in her ear.

"Yes," she answered softly.

"I can't hear you Sylvia...do you...like a... big.. hard... dick... in your pussy?" I pressed her.

"Yes," she replied, a little louder this time.

"Huh," I implored her.

"YEESSSS," She finally answered loud enough for me and anyone else in the house to hear her, as she closed her arms around my neck tightly, digging her nails into my collarbone.

Taking my left hand that was resting underneath Sylvia's behind, I swiped my index finger down the crack of her ass until I found the small puckered rim of her sweaty anus. Guiding my finger into Sylvia's cunt, adding it to the tight mass joining my cock inside her pussy, I lubricated it for a few seconds before pulling it back out.

Taking my juice coated finger, I quickly sunk it back and slipped it inside Sylvia's behind gently, causing her to cringe while her breath temporarily halted in her throat.

"You've never been fucked there....have you?" I sneered into Sylvia's ear, feeling how tight and ungiving her anus was. "You've never had a guy ram his cock up your ass while another guys fucks you...have you?"

"No," I heard Sylvia whisper distantly.

"Well...I could get a few of my friends together ..and we could really stretch you out...your daughter likes getting DP'D...bet you would too Sylvia," I sneered brazenly into her ear.

"OOOOHHHH," the writhing housewife groaned loudly, her body shivering in my arms at the mention of Katie and her sexual vices.

"I bet she's in there right now Sylvia...listening to her Mother get plowed...Hell...she's probably in there playing with her pussy as we speak...cussing you.. and wishing she was you all at the same moment...I know her...Sylvia...I know what she's like...she's in there right now getting off on this...just like you were the other night...I knew it...like Mother...like Daughter..."

"AAAHHHH...AAAHHHHHH," She cried spastically below me, sounding as if someone had filled her vagina with hot coals as she desperately humped me, trying to get me to spew my cum to put out that fire.

With Sylvia's dress snugly cropped around her waist, giving me unhindered access to her pussy, I reached underneath her with my other hand and closed it around her fleshy, warm behind.

Now with all 10 of my fingers digging cruelly into Sylvia's small taunt asscheeks, I forced her crotch against mine, silently demanding her to fuck me back with her cunt.

I could feel Sylvia's vaginal secretions seep out of her soupy tunnel until it dribbled down onto my flexing fingers, making the grip I had on her asscheeks very slippery.

Sensing she was on the verge of having an orgasm, I lifted Sylvia's prone body up with my hands, tilting her ass up into the air then diligently worked my whole body backwards until Sylvia's small petite frame was catapulted off the bed and on top of me.

Straddling me now, her pussy still tightly clenching my burrowing joint, I got my first chance to look up and see Sylvia's shadowy face above me. Her eyes were closed tight but from the way her cheeks, lips and the veins in her neck twitched, I could tell I was touching a place deep and long hidden inside her 47 year old, soon to be divorced body.

With Sylvia now straddling me, her body was facing directly at the wall that separated Katie's room from the spare. Keeping my rhythm up, the bedsprings beneath us continuing to squeak out painfully, I could hear the short fits of spasmic joy blurting out of Sylvia's mouth with every exhale she took.

Knowing every cry of pleasure Sylvia was making was bouncing through the wall and into Katie's ears on the other side, I deliberately raised my hips upwards, crushing my cock as far as it would go inside her deep twat, spearing my girlfriend's mother from below until her toes and fingers curled as if she had been jolted with a dose of electricity.

As I continued balancing and massaging Sylvia's ass with my left hand, I brought my right hand forward and forced my thumb against her visibly glistening and erect clit until I had poked and prodded the pink bud enough so that Sylvia became nothing more than a life sized marionette under my control.

"Cum for me...Sylvia...come on...cum for me," I haughtily gasped up to her as I relentlessly thumbed her clitoris while still fucking her.

"IIIIII... AAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM... OHHHHH... MMMYYY... DEARRRR... GGGGAAAWWWDDDD... IIIII... AAAAAMMMMMMMMM," Sylvia screamed helplessly.

I could feel every muscle in her body tighten substantially, including her vaginal sheath around my embedded cock. As I watched her cum on top of me, my eyes widened all the way as the frustrated housewife's whole body seemed to rattle and shake in a series of fitful convulsions.

As she continued lavishing herself in wave after wave of her long awaited orgasm, Sylvia's crotch now worked like a bucking rodeo animal on top of my pelvis, until I knew I couldn't hold back my seed for much longer either.

Deftly reaching up and grabbing the base of my cock, I slowly removed it from Sylvia's syrupy grasp and when it finally came free with a loud moist plop, Sylvia's trembling hands were waiting right there to take it in her hands to finish me off.

I could see Sylvia looking down from above, her gaze fixed on the glistening majesty of my penis in her small white hands. I could see clearly in her eyes that she was contemplating what that 7 inches had done to her as well as what it could also do to her in the future.

Jacking me off tenderly, I sent the first of three rapid streams of cum right between her breasts. Watching from beneath her as the white sticky seed dribbled and oozed down her chest, underneath her brassiere. The next wave of ejaculate landed on the silky white garment still covering her chest and stomach.

"Next time I fuck you Sylvia...you are going to be totally naked and you are going to feel my warmth all...over...your... beautiful....body," I promised her, letting her know I didn't want this just to be a one time fuck.

Sylvia's hands seemed to be on autopilot, as she continued to pump my still hard cock even after every drop of seminal fluid I had was running down the front of her body. I watched in the dim, orangish light filtering through the window in the room, as Sylvia lowered her head silently towards my crotch and proceeded to clean off the traces of cum that were still clinging to my throbbing and sensitive cockhead.

* * * * *

The next 10 minutes were a blur. After tossing my clothes back on and throwing myself out the window, I jogged back a block away to get my car and then I drove the short distance home.

Letting myself in the front door, I casually strolled through the darkened apartment, down the hall towards my closed bedroom door. I could see the door to Sylvia's room closed tight as well. I walked past it then hesitated a moment, still feeling my now deflated but still tingling dick buzz between my legs, remembering what Katie's Mom had just done to it.

Turning slightly, I made my way through my bedroom door and saw the dark lump of Katie laying under the sheets, pretending to be asleep. I knew because when she sleep, she always snored lightly. Right now she was completely silent, not even breathing.

Taking my clothes off, I crawled into bed beside her and laid there waiting for her to turn over. About 5 minutes later, she did turn towards me and asked how my night was.

"Fine," I replied aloofly.

Out of nowhere, Katie wrapped her leg around mine, holding me in her grip tightly. My bare leg could feel her hot, still wet pussy and I instantly knew Katie was doing exactly what I thought she was while I was secretly in the next room with her Mom.

I could tell Katie wanted to tell me what she had heard but all she could muster the courage to ask was if I saw anything unusual in the house when I came in.

"No," again I replied aloofly.

Easing her head under the covers, a still horny Katie made a beeline for my gradually reflating cock. Before I knew it, Katie 's mouth was solidly around it, unknowingly sucking it just like her mother had done less than 15 minutes earlier.