Living With a Goddess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we stopped crawling, Rosa was beneath me, her curls spread out on the bed and her tits pulled down to her chest by gravity, jiggling hypnotically. I kissed her again, and she leaned up into it, her lips soft and inviting as ever. When we separated, a thin string of saliva connected our mouths.

My cock was fully hard now, with almost no physical stimulation. I couldn't tell whether it was Asta's magic, or just the beauty that lay beneath me. My erect member swung between my legs as I held myself over her, reaching down to her crotch, my cockhead brushing against her shaved vulva. Rosa reached a hand down to the warmth of her pussy. I marvelled at the way her breasts moved with even the slightest motion of her arm. Her soft hand found my cock, holding it loosely, and she began moving it up and down her slit, teasing her pussy with the barest tip of my cockhead.

I felt an overwhelming urge to shove my entire length into her rapidly moistening slit, but I controlled myself, instead leaning down to plant kiss after kiss on Rosa's exposed, jiggling breasts. I watched as her nipples hardened, and moved my face to one, kissing the dark nub lightly, and teasing it with my tongue. Rosa let out her first sound, a long, quiet sigh. I took her nipple in my mouth, sucking it, pulling at it gently with my teeth. Rosa's sigh turned into a low moan, almost like a purr. The pace with which she teased her snatch quickened, and I felt my cock continue to harden, past the point of what I had thought was a full erection, growing and swelling at the stimulation of Rosa's hand and pussy.

I couldn't bear it any longer. I positioned myself, aligning my hips with hers, and Rosa lead my cock into her as I moved myself down, sliding into her. That sweet smile grew across her face as I entered her, her warmth enveloping me, our bodies becoming closer and closer until I was lying on top of her, her soft skin and pillowy breasts pressed against my torso, her legs reaching up around me, gripping my pelvis and pulling me deeper into her.

Rosa said nothing, closing her eyes and letting out a "ffffff..." sound. I pulled my pelvis up and out of her, and she tried to keep me in her with her legs, but then I began sliding back down, and she relaxed, letting me begin my slow thrusts into the warm depths of her pussy. I slid in and out, not fast enough to fully stimulate my cock, but I felt my member, and my heart, continue to swell at the sight of the growing expression of pure pleasure on Rosa's face.

"Mmmm..." she moaned, quietly, almost whispering, and I increased my pace slightly, beginning to make harder, deeper thrusts into her increasingly wet pussy. Rosa snaked one hand down to where we joined, and began lightly teasing her clit as I carried on entering her, over and over. This kept going, and Rosa made only a few small noises, but after a while I could tell she was close. I increased my speed dramatically, starting to pound into her, the slick wet sounds of me thrusting in and out of her snatch echoing around the empty room. Rosa gasped at the sudden change in speed, and, her eyes still closed, began diddling her clit furiously. She bucked her hips up into me, causing my cock to slide its full, magically enhanced length into her, and her face screwed up as she came.

She was silent, her face a contorted mask of ecstasy, her hips jerking and spasming, and I kept my length deep inside her as she climaxed. She flopped down onto the bed, and I rolled off her, slipping my now-dripping cock out of her and lying beside her.

Rosa lay there for a while, touching the sensitive area around her pussy, wiping up the girlcum that had leaked out of her. Then she opened her eyes, and turned to me.

"Fuck me in the ass," she said.

I took her by the shoulders, helping her get up onto all fours, positioning the impossible globes of her ass right in front of where i knelt, my hard cock dripping her cum onto the sheets. I gripped one of her fleshy buttcheeks in each hand, spreading her ass and taking in the sight of her thick pussy lips, still leaking her clear juices, and that dark, puckered asshole. I wondered how on earth I was going to fit anything in there, let alone my cock - especially since Asta's magic had allowed it to swell to this monstrous length and girth.

Rosa seemed to be thinking along the same lines. "Don't worry about hurting me. I'm used to big things in there. Not quite as big as you, but still. And the mistress' magic will help."

I took my slick cock in my hand, the other still gripping the soft flesh of Rosa's ass, and I lined up my head with her asshole. I pressed against it, feeling nothing but resistance. Rosa sighed contentedly at the touch.

"Put it in me, John. Please."

I began gently pushing at the opening. At first, nothing, then Rosa's muscles relaxed and, suddenly, my whole cockhead slipped inside her ass.

It was a glorious sight. Those huge, round buttcheeks, split down the middle by my enhanced shaft, which sank deeper and deeper into the boiling hot tightness of Rosa's asshole as I moved my hips forwards.

Rosa made that sexy purring sound again as I managed to fit myself halfway inside her. Her ass was incredibly tight, tighter than any pussy I'd fucked, and it was even harder to gain access with my dick swollen to its new size. She looked up at me over her shoulder, and I almost came at the sight of the pure, animalistic pleasure in her eyes.

She whispered, sounding as though she were in some kind of sexual trance. "So..." she managed to say. "B-biiiig..."

I began sliding out, preparing to thrust. The white-hot tunnel of Rosa's ass kept its vice-like grip on my shaft as I pulled out, then shoved myself back in. The girlcum that covered my dick, plus whatever magic was acting on us, eased my passage just enough, and I was able to sink myself a little further into her. Rosa startled me by letting out a cry.

"Oh!"

That simple outburst of pleasure was unbelievably arousing, after the slow, sensual build-up of Rosa's whispers and moans. I felt like I could probably get myself off just listening to her smooth, soft voice. She didn't even need to use words - the noises she made were more than enough to turn me on. I thrust into her again, filling her tight asshole with my cock, and again she moaned out loud.

"Mmmfff..."

Her ass was relaxing slightly to accommodate me. It was still a tight fit, but I was able to begin picking up speed, shoving my cock deeper into Rosa with every thrust. I was wary of hurting her, but her moans only got louder, the rapture on her face only increased. Before long, I was fucking her, really fucking her, pounding her tight asshole ferociously, gripping her waist with both hands and slamming her onto my shaft, watching my cock split her over and over. The sight of those asscheeks rippling every time I slammed my pelvis into her, the two huge globes of brown flesh jiggling in time with our fucking - it was too much. I grunted a warning, then bottomed out in her, burying my entire shaft in her hot, tight hole, and I exploded.

Jet after jet of hot, thick, cum shot deep into Rosa's ass. I felt a trickle of her juices on my leg and realised she was cumming too, and that only made me cum harder. I felt my cum filling her ass, and I slipped my shaft out of her, leaving her asshole gaping and leaking cum. I gripped my shaft, and fired the last few ropes of sticky semen all over Rosa's beautiful ass. I marvelled at the sight of her dark assflesh, plastered with my creamy spunk. She smiled over her shoulder at me, then collapsed down onto the bed in a pool of our mixed ejaculate.

I fell down beside her, not worrying about my sopping wet dick, which was already growing hard again. We lay there together, each staring into the other's eyes, the only sound in the room our heavy breathing.

Rosa reached down to my crotch, and lightly wrapped her fingers around my shaft. She smiled at me. Just like that, my dick was already semi-erect, and I felt a smile growing across my own face.

"You're not done?" she said. Her tone of voice made it clear she really hoped I wasn't.

"Asta's magic," I said. "I'm good to go again if you are."

Rosa kissed me, then looked out across the room, into a dark corner. "First thing's first," she said. "Violet?"

I watched, stunned, as the crimson-haired handmaiden emerged from the shadows. She was naked, and her pale flesh glowed in the candlelight, her slender frame cast almost artistically into light and shadow. Her big, blue eyes glittered in the low light. She stepped gingerly forwards, one hand placed nervously over her mouth, the other covering her pussy. The firelight glinted off the sheen of clear cum on her fingers.

"Were you watching us, Vi?" Rosa sounded more than a little upset. "That was supposed to be just me and John. It was our first time together."

Violet shook her head. "I just came in, Rosa, I swear. All I saw was master cumming in your ass."

Rosa nodded, relief flooding her face. I supposed that she wanted our first intimate encounter to be between just the two of us. Now that she knew Violet had only seen the frenzied ass-fucking that had capped off our lovemaking, she seemed at ease once again. I reached out and took her hand, and she squeezed mine appreciatively.

"I'm sorry, Rosa, I'm so sorry, I know you wanted to be alone with master..." Violet pleaded, stepping closer to us.

"It's OK, Violet," said Rosa. I watched as her expression changed to one of contentment. Then she looked at me, and back to Violet, and that contented smile changed again, into the smile I had seen before. The smile she had had when she told me she wanted me to fuck her in the ass. Violet must have noticed it too, because a similar look flickered across her face, before being replaced by her usual, "innocent" look.

"So, Vi..." said Rosa, kneeling beside me on the bed. "What's that in your hand?"

Violet displayed her empty hand, confused. "Nothing."

"Your other hand, Vi." Violet's eyes widened, and she slowly brought her hand away from her pussy, revealing a thick coating of her own cum across her slender fingers.

"So..." said Rosa, slowly. "You were touching yourself?"

Violet nodded. "Yes... mistress."

A flash of panic crossed Rosa's face. Violet seemed to sense it, too. Maybe the "mistress" thing was a step too far? I had that uncomfortable feeling I had had back in the kitchen, the feeling that maybe Rosa wasn't completely into this.

I decided to take over. "And you're already wet, too..." Rosa shifted on the bed beside me. "You naughty girl..." I continued, fixing Violet with my gaze. I took Rosa by the hand, and we stood up and off the bed, walking slowly but purposefully towards Violet.

As much as the idea of playing along was turning me on, I couldn't help but give Violet a small smile and a peck on the cheek as Rosa and I reached her. She was the first of the girls I'd actually fucked, and even though we'd never had a real conversation - at least not one that wasn't based around sex - I'd always felt a connection with her. Violet gave me a surreptitious wink, then jumped, startled, as Rosa suddenly reached round and slapped her ass, hard.

"Thank you, mistress."

"You like that, Vi- I mean... you like that, whore?" Rosa asked.

Violet bit her lip and nodded. Rosa suddenly looked at me. "Wait here." She began walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

Rosa's eyes lit up. "Remember that dungeon we found? I'm just getting some... supplies."

She left the room, her ass jiggling as she skipped away. Violet and I were left there, butt naked, my cock standing proudly in the silence. Violet looked at me with her blue eyes, and in one of those moments, we both suddenly broke into laughter.

"I- I'm sorry," I said, as the laughter subsided. "I totally ruined the moment..." I broke down again, which caused Violet to start laughing again as well.

"It's not you," she said through her chuckling. "It's just, this whole situation. Me, and you, this place... it's ridiculous. And Rosa..."

"She... seems a bit out of her depth," I said.

"You don't get it, she's not even like this. The domination thing. She's the one person in this house I'm not submissive with when we fuck. It's really not her thing. I actaully get to dominate her a bit, which is fun. I think she's just trying to please you."

"It's working," I said. "But I don't want to do anything she's not completely into."

"How was she?" Violet asked, reaching out casually and taking my cock in her hand.

"...Amazing," I said. "But I get what you mean. I don't see her in this situation. Being dominant."

Violet nodded, absent-mindedly running her fingers up and down my shaft. "She's a sweetheart. She likes one-on-one, romantic stuff. Sure, she's a demon in the sack as soon as you stick anything in her ass, but -"

"Maybe that's the answer," I said. "To get her into it, I mean."

Violet shrugged, still playfully brushing my cock with her fingertips. "I don't know. I don't see her dominating me at all. Which is a shame." She looked at me, and winked again. "You know how much I love it."

I kissed Violet on the cheek again, then stopped. "She did say something... before we had sex. Hmm..." I remembered Rosa's words. "I think I've had an idea."

Violet paused her teasing of my cock. "Oh?"

I just grinned. "Play along."

"I always do," said Violet, putting on her "innocent" face.

Rosa came back through the door, clutching a few sex toys. "Sorry I took so long, the dungeon moved. I got some stuff, um... a paddle, and..."

I walked over to Rosa, and stopped right in front of her. She looked at me, a little confused. I motioned for her to drop the toys she was carrying, and she did. She was about to speak, but I put a finger to her lips to silence her. I left my hand there a while, feeling her face, then I placed my other hand on her shoulder, and pushed down. Rosa obliged, falling to her knees. My cock now swung millimetres from her face. I grabbed a handful of her hair, and roughly moved her towards my cock. She resisted at first, looking up at me, but then I saw the moment of realisation. Violet realised what I was thinking at the same moment, and she scurried over to us, kneeling beside Rosa and looking up at me, her pretty, freckled face dwarfed by my huge cock.

"Master..." Violet purred. "How may we serve you?"

I moved my hips forwards, pushing my cockhead against Rosa's lips. She opened her mouth, and took me in. Her tongue began working my cockhead, the warmth and wetness of her mouth causing my dick to continue its unnatural growth. I gestured for Violet to join her. The crimson-haired masochist began licking up and down the several inches of cock that simply wouldn't fit in Rosa's mouth, her eyes lit up with delight at the prospect of another submissive to share me with.

Rosa removed my cock from her mouth for the merest second, and Violet seized the opportunity, taking my shaft and positioning it by her own mouth. She was practically panting with excitement, her hot breath blowing gently against me.

"Please, master," said Violet. Fuck. She had that submissive voice down to an art. "May I take you in my mouth?"

I did what I knew she liked, and answered by grabbing her by the back of her head, and pushing my length into her. She happily subdued to my force, taking as much of my enhanced cock as she could in her mouth. I stopped when she began to gag. She looked up at me, her pretty mouth stretched wide. With another wink, and a lewd gurgling sound, she began moving further forwards, taking my shaft into her throat. My cock had reached its full, monstrous size, and Violet's movements were slow and careful, but little by little she managed to shove me deeper into her face. Rosa had moved closer, her pale blue eyes wide, marvelling at the sight of my length disappearing between Violet's lips.

Suddenly, Violet pulled back with a gagging sound, leaving my dick slathered in saliva. She slowly moved her tongue across her lips, licking at the strings of saliva that still connected my cock and her mouth.

Rosa made a small moaning noise. I noticed she had one hand between her thighs, lightly teasing her clit as she watched Violet plant sloppy kisses up and down the length of my shaft, her own saliva dripping from her face and my cock in long, sticky ropes. Rosa joined in, the two of them kissing and licking opposite sides of my cock, getting Violet's spit all over their mouths.

Violet positioned her face at my cockhead once again. "Does that please you, master?" She asked. I just stared down at her. If it wasn't for the magic keeping me going, I would have cum the second she swallowed me. "My throat is yours, master. Every inch of me is yours." I could see Violet getting turned on by her own words. Like Rosa, she slipped a hand between her legs, though her movements were much more forceful.

"Please, master," Violet said. "Use me."

I reached down and clutched her pretty face in my hands. She opened her mouth, and I slipped my cock inside, hesitating slightly, then sliding my length down Violet's throat. Slowly I began pulling out and sliding back in again, holding Violet's face and fucking it. At her gurgling moans of pleasure, I sped up, thrusting as much of my cock as I could into the tight, hot depths of her throat, slamming her pretty face down the length of my shaft. I gripped handfuls of her crimson hair as I thrusted, and heard her squeal in pleasure past the cock that filled her throat at the added twinge of pain.

I tore my eyes away from the lewd sight of my cock disappearing into Violet's face when I noticed Rosa scrambling among the pile of sex toys she had dropped on the floor. She grabbed one, a large, rubbery dildo, and began teasing her pussy with its tip. Rosa watched, enthralled, as I fucked her friend's face.

Already, I felt my orgasm coming on, so I slowed down and slipped my member out of Violet's mouth. Immediately she tried to shove it back in, slurping at the coating of her own saliva and furiously licking and sucking at me. I held her face back, and took her chin gently in one hand, tilting her head back. There were tears in the corners of her eyes, and trails of spit all down her face. Her hand was still between her legs, aggressively fingering her pussy.

"Use me, master," she begged. She looked over at Rosa, who had inserted the dildo into her pussy. "Use us. Fuck us, master, please."

Rosa looked up at me as she slid the dildo into herself. "Fuck me, please. Fuck me, master."

"How am I going to fuck you, Rosa?" I teased. "Your pussy is full."

Rosa turned over onto all fours, and stuck her ass proudly in the air. The dildo was still lodged deep in her pussy, but her puckered asshole, still a little wet with my cum, was now inches from my saliva-drenched cock.

Violet saw her chance, and crawled over to Rosa's ass. Taking care not to get in my way as I guided my cock towards Rosa's ass, she placed a pale hand on each of Rosa's voluminous buttcheeks, and spread them apart for me with her slender fingers. I pushed my slick cock into Rosa's ass, and though it was still incredibly tight, I slipped inside. My cockhead was now inside Rosa's burning hot ass, and as I pushed deeper into her and she began to moan, Violet took her hands off of Rosa's asscheeks. With one, she grabbed the dildo that was beginning to slip out of the curvy woman's slickening vagina, and began fucking her with it. With the other hand, she held my cock as I drove it into Rosa's ass. Rosa let out an audible moan of ecstasy as Violet and I filled her holes.

"Fuck me, master," came Rosa's whimpering voice. "Fuck my ass again."

I pulled my hips back, and thrusted forward again, burying my length inside Rosa. I continued thrusting, grabbing Rosa's waist and slamming her down onto my cock yet again, watching the glorious sight of that huge ass rippling with every impact of my pelvis as I bottomed out in her.