Living With a Goddess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Violet, still fucking Rosa's pussy with the dildo, held her other hand above Rosa's ass, and gave her a resounding smack. Rosa moaned.

"You like that, slut?" asked Violet, effortlessly switching from sub to dominant as we both fucked Rosa. The curvy woman cried out in response, and Violet spanked her again, harder. I took one of my own hands off of Rosa's waist, and spanked her other buttcheek.

Again and again I pounded Rosa's ass, again and again Violet fucked her pussy, and again and again we spanked Rosa's glorious, round ass, her skin reddening from our repeated smacks. It wasn't long before the beautiful handmaiden collapsed on the floor, lying on her front and convulsing in orgasm, her pussy leaking her juices onto the floor. Violet immediately removed the dildo from her pussy, and lay down beside her, also on her front, kissing Rosa gently on the face, pausing only to lick Rosa's juices from the toy and whisper in her friend's ear.

I looked down at the two of them lying there, and felt as though I could cum just from the sight. I remembered the time I had fucked Asta and Melissa together, and Asta had made me choose where I wanted to cum. This time, too, had to be something good.

My eyes moved slowly from Rosa's beautiful ass, her butthole still gaping, over to Violet's ass which lay beside it. Violet had a very different body to Rosa's - she was tall and slender, with small, pert breasts and a toned, flat stomach. But she also had an incredible ass. I though of the list I had found in that strange, secret room. While I dearly loved fucking Rosa's ass, as I studied Violet's body, stroking my cock with one hand, I was inclined to agree with the mysterious person's rankings.

Violet's ass was smaller than Rosa's, but just as round. Her slender body made it all the more incongruous, and it stood out prominently, her thin waist flaring dramatically at the hips to accommodate that sizeable butt. And what's more, her ass was tight, and impossibly pert - two firm but large globes of pale flesh. While gravity caused Rosa's immense backside to sag slightly as she lay there, Violet's ass stood proudly in the dim candlelight. I wasn't sure which one I'd place higher in my own "ass rankings". But it took that vision of the two of them lying side by side to remind me of one of Violet's best physical features.

I suddenly grabbed Violet by her hips, and yanked her up into a doggy position. She cried out in alarm, but when looked over her shoulder and saw the determination and arousal on my face, she broke into one of her dirty smiles.

"Are you not done yet, master?" she said.

Rosa seemed not to even notice what was happening, as she lay on the floor, utterly spent. Violet shook her by the shoulder, and she looked round, bleary-eyed.

"Hey, sweetheart," Violet whispered. "Want to watch master fuck me?"

Rosa smiled, and rolled over, looking up at me as I began squeezing and fondling Violet's ass. Good goddess, that butt was tight. I took my cock, and placed it along her asscrack, trying to sandwich it between those two pale orbs. I could feel the heat from her pussy along the underside of my dick.

Rosa moved a hand to her pussy, and began lightly stroking herself as I took my cock, and spanked Violet's ass with it. She let out a shriek of pleasure as she realised what I was doing, and swung her head over her shoulder again to watch. I slapped my cock against her firm butt - not hard enough to cause her the pain she craved, but enough to set those firm buttcheeks jiggling ever so slightly with each impact.

I gripped one side of her ass in each hand, and spread her cheeks as best I could. The two fleshy globes parted to reveal Violet's familiar, dripping pussy, and her tiny, puckered pink asshole. I placed a fingertip at its entrance, and prodded experimentally. Violet let out an "oooh" of surprise and arousal.

"Master," she said, "my ass...you've... never fucked my ass before. No-one has ever fucked my ass before."

Violet stood up, turning to face me. I was worried she was about to refuse. Rosa, too, looked upset at the removal of her visual feast.

Violet came very close to me, so close that my cock was pressed between our bodies. I felt her warm breath on my face, could see every freckle on her nose, could smell her faint, flowery scent. A few strands of her red hair brushed my cheek.

She trembled slightly, and I felt it through my body. I held her gently by her shoulders.

She whispered. "Every inch of me," she said, "is yours. Take me on the bed, master. Take me, and fuck my virgin ass until you cum."

I picked her up by her waist, my engorged cock still pressed between us, and she shrieked with delight as I carried her bodily to the large, circular bed. She clambered on to the mattress, positioning herself on all fours, lowering her butt so that I could put myself inside her while standing beside the bed. I heard Rosa behind us, moaning softly as she watched.

Violet looked over her shoulder at me as I positioned my cockhead at the tiny opening of her ass. I was still slick with spit, precum, and the various juices that had leaked everywhere during the day's sexual exploits. I pushed at Violet's entrance, and felt myself, very slowly, enter her. She cried out at the sensation of her unbelievably tight asshole being stretched, penetrated by my magically enhanced cock. Eventually, with much pushing, my cockhead was inside her.

She was tight. Impossibly tight. Only the mix of lubrication that still coated my dick, along with Asta's gifts, gave me any hope of entering her boiling hot depths. I began to worry that it was too much for her. I would pull out, of course I would, if she told me to. But oh my goddess did I want to fuck her ass.

Violet looked over her shoulder at me one more time. She fixed me with her big, blue eyes. She smiled at me. And she winked.

That was it. I thrust deep into her, as much of my length as I could, Her asshole relaxed to try its best to accommodate me, and I was able to shove nearly my entire length inside her. Violet screamed with the mix of pain and pleasure, and I gave her one hard smack with my hand before gripping her wide, feminine hips and beginning to pound her asshole. My cock sunk repeatedly into her burning depths, the whole of my monstrous length swallowed by her ass. I watched her big, round, pale asscheeks jiggle lewdly with ever thrust, split apart as they were by my shaft. Violet continued to moan and cry out in pleasure.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, master, take my asshole, take my virgin ass... F-fuuuuuck!

It was too much. I felt my orgasm building, and took one last look at the beautiful, feminine form before me, writhing in ecstasy as I buried my shaft between her beautiful asscheeks. I bottomed out in her, my full length inside her tightness, and I came.

The force of my ejaculation in that tight hole shot me out of her like a rocket, and I staggered back in surprise. I gripped my cock as I came, thick ropes of sticky white cum firing across Violet's back, reaching her hair. I aimed at her incredible ass, that once-virgin hole still gaping and leaking my first cumshot, and I plastered her round cheeks with my immense load. Violet stayed there, trembling, her pussy pouring girlcum onto the sheets below her as she come with me, and I just carried on jerking my dick, revelling in my orgasm, until I was spent.

Rosa sneaked up from behind me, quickly kneeling beside me and taking my deflating manhood in her mouth, cleaning me off with her tongue. Violet, still shaking, turned around to face me.

I smiled at her, and at Rosa, who smiled back through her mouthful of cock. I looked at Violet. I had never seen her so happy. Her face was etched with pain and pleasure, and she fell onto her back on the bed, looking up at me with those big, blue eyes.

"Thank you, master," she said. Then she winked, and we both burst out laughing.