All Comments on 'Living with Katrina Ch. 07'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
OK,More

Loving this. He screamed her name. Yes, go Kat. Please, this once, a happy ending. Please. Can you tell I LOVED your chapter. Voted 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Yay! Hopefully this ends happily. Please, give us (your dear readers) a happy ending!

Keep up the great work.

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Wow

On the edge of my freaking seat can't wait for the next chapter

MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years ago
They know

There is a woman I met years ago that I have some very strong feelings for...and she for me. If we were single we wouldn't be single.

We are both married to other people. People we love so much it hurts. With her and me there is always that knowledge that the other knows.

I can kind of see the same kind of thing going on here. They both now know that the other loves them but there is still that gulf between them.

The time will come for them to make that blind leap. I hope they land on their feet...but it is such a long way down.

Wonderful story. You are here by enslaved to keep this going for the next five years. Think of the movie 'Misery' Don't make us go get a sledge hammer. Lol.

M.S.Tarot

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

It is an interesting story and I hope they do get together and not destroy each other in the process. But, you have written Jake as a rather hopeless dweeb. I mean, why would he care about the blog post, there must be a couple of thousand Jake's in the city and he should be able to figure that out without Kat telling him.

delightdawndelightdawnover 11 years ago
Bravo

this was a nice interlude. Quiet and Tame compared to some of your other writings. Makes us think maybe there could be a happy ending somewhere. It is about time for Jake to step into the storm, so only time will tell.

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithover 11 years ago
Phew! Back on track

Great chapter. Shut up Sidney! begging for the blogpost to be taken down is exactly what Jake would do because he is a dweeb and, like Jennifer says it, sometimes dweebs are cute.

The blogpost describing the hot sex was HILARIOUS! as was Jake's total embarrassment about it and thank goodness we've lost the PI although I still feel the Return of Emma could add something to the mix. I'm sure we're going to see the evil millionaire again - hopefully drinking either Bordeaux OR vintage champagne. Probably a Chateau Margaux.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 10 years ago
Why...

I waited so long is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

Really nice, loved the last paragraph .... Freaking finally !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anon seriously needs professional help

The reason authors stay anonymous is because of unbalanced, hateful people like Anon. Please get professional help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
1133 Followers
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories