All Comments on 'Living with Katrina Ch. 08'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
Enough

This girl has suffered enough. This chapter made me cry. What kind of preacher does this? Katrina is always being hurt and its wrong. Please find away so that someone protects her, becomes her champion. This was wrong and just vile. Poor Kat.

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

Good writing, but the injuries heaped on Katrina just keep getting worse. Can't say I really enjoyed much of this chapter, but at least they each seem to realize they love each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

What comes easy, won't last. What lasts, won't come easy.

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonover 11 years ago

I thought nothing could get worse for Katrina, but Brittany's arrival might prove me wrong!!!! Or will it just be bad for Jake? I kinda hope that's the case.

As much as you love making your characters miserable, you know I like it!

delightdawndelightdawnover 11 years ago

The storm continues. Not sure how one person can get screwed over so many times. Once again you are very good at giving the characters just a bit of hope and then "whip" out comes the rug. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Frankly, this story is one of the most poignant and elegant stories on the website. Really well-written, and oozing with emotion. Personally, I believe that one of the greatest attributes a writer can have is the ability to maintain a plot throughout a story or series. Often, a writer may initially start off with a great idea or plot, but as the story continues, this initial plot/idea becomes stagnant and diluted as the writer progressively loses sight of their original version. As a result, many stories begin with a bang, but then, gradually ends with a whimper. With this series, the plot is very consistent and opaque, and combined with the phenomenal writing skills of the author, results in a truly dynamic and interesting read. I simply cannot wait for the next read.

MSTarotMSTarotabout 11 years ago

I like the 'real' feeling that this has. Almost like I'm standing over the shoulder watching it happen. That only comes with good writing.

The only critique I would give was that the evangelist came off just a bit cliche...but then they all do so that may not be your writing.

Good job

M.S.Tarot

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 10 years ago
Hmmm...

Another good chapter, but something about how she was manipulated into almost abandoning everything, just took me a bit out.

lonecrowlonecrowabout 9 years ago
honest depiction

Wow. I could put almost all religious leaders, profets and gurus in Jared's place and see how they manipulated people and still keep doing that. Good work there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
At last, poor old simpleton Jake.

Nevertheless 5*. A well written intriguing story.

fitfidelityfifty64fitfidelityfifty64about 3 years ago

Amazing chapter, my first to this series. Will start at the beginning

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
1138 Followers
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES