Living with Katrina Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,138 Followers

The issue weighed him down even more. Was Katrina truly in love with him or was she heading for another huge crash? He was too normal for her taste and he knew it. He just hoped she had the strength to forgive herself when she did break up with him.

A small ping from his terminal alerted him to a new email. Jake desperately needed to distract himself.

1 new email from Katrina Bauer (katrina_b1984@gmail.com)

He clicked on the notification, puzzled as to its contents. There was an attached zipfile. Curious, he downloaded and unzipped the contents onto his desktop. It was a slideshow of images.

Jake's eyes went wide at the first image. It was Katrina in see through underwear and fishnets, cupping her breasts. Her head was thrown back and the outline of her nether regions clearly showed.

The image rapidly segued into an image of Katrina lying flat on her bed. Her topless torso was visible against the glare of the sun streaming in through the window. The picture was sexy in a sensuous, not vulgar, way. Her fingers were between her legs.

The pictures went on, each more explicit than the last. Soon, Jake could see her bare, waxed mound and her fingers slipping in and out. The images seen in quick succession created the visual of her moving her fingers in and out of her wet lips and circling her clit. In some pictures, she let one hand pinch and tug at her nipples.

The camera shots varied. Some were from near her head, some from the side and others from between her splayed legs. There was a certain artistic quality to the photographs that made Jake feel a discomforting hardening under his desk. A lesser man might even have let his hand help out.

"Jake, do you have a moment to go over these numbers from our Granger audit?"

Immediately, his head snapped up and his fingers rushed to find the escape key. The new associate, Bonnie, stood at the doorway with a stack of papers. He just about managed to delete the file in the time she took to reach his desk.

He took the papers from her and passed a trained eye over the main spreadsheet. Out of the corner of that trained eye, he saw Bonnie's ample cleavage, forced into an inadequate bra. The pale flesh burst around the material, for his viewing benefit.

"Bonnie, you umm..." Jake gestured, trying to look away.

"Like what you see?" she asked coyly.

"I have a girlfriend," he blurted out before he could think of anything else.

"What?!"

Jake closed his eyes and cursed himself inwardly. Given Bonnie's penchant for office gossip, he might as well have said it on the building's PA system.

"Let's finish this audit report now," he said. "And not make a deal out of what I just said."

"All right, but I want details later," she giggled.

* *

"I have a really bad feeling about this," Jake said warily.

"Nonsense," waved off Katrina, scattering grains to the multitude of pigeons on the smooth pathway around Columbus Park.

"What if somebody sees us?"

"I've done this before, honey," she said, planting a soft kiss on his lips. She threw her last handful of grains, before holding Jake by the hand. She walked him past some other couples holding hands and kissing. What she had in mind was far more likely to make an accidental viewer give a second look.

Jake was scared even as he heard it, but his pathological inability to say no to Katrina let him down again. There he was, being led towards a secluded clearing in the dense green foliage around the centre of the park.

Once they had reached a grassy spot, smooth enough for Katrina's liking, she stopped and turned to face him. They kissed, their tongues exploring each other's mouths in slow, circular motions. She let her tongue cover every part of Jake's mouth, savouring the delicious intimacy between them.

She detached from the kiss, letting her fingers undo his buttons. They fumbled through the first few, before Jake held her wrist. She looked up at him, confused.

"What's wrong, Jake?"

He did not answer, but stared at her passively with a half smile twitching on his lips. Katrina asked him again, more concerned this time.

"What's the matter?"

Still, no words escaped his lips.

"Is this going too fast for you?" she asked. "We can slow down and do this at your pace. Just talk to me."

"Kat," he finally said. "Are you sure you want this?"

She blinked and looked at him curiously. Her doe brown eyes looked larger than ever behind her curled lashes.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean," he said heavily. "I mean I'm not the kind of guy you usually date. I'm not even close. You love adventure, excitement and an intellectual flair. I'm just boring old Jake."

Now it was Katrina's turn to be silent. She looked into his eyes blankly. He went on after a brief pause.

"I can only give you a normal relationship, Kat. I can't give you all the things you love. I can't love you the way you want to be loved or be the adventurous lover who-"

The rest of that sentence was rudely interrupted by a resounding slap. Jake did not see the palm in motion before it made contact. He staggered and took a step back, nursing his burning cheek.

"What gives?!" he mustered weakly.

"You dumbass," Katrina snarled. "How could you even ask that? How could you even think that?"

Jake took a couple of steps back out of fear.

"You are everything I love, Jake. Realize this, I've been that girl that liked adventure and flair. I've been that sex freak who couldn't get enough... and look where that got me. Normal sounds ideal to me right now."

She took a few steps towards Jake, clasped his palms in hers and held them up to her neck.

"I love you, Jake," she whimpered. "I've always looked for the wrong love in the wrong places. Now that I finally have the love I wanted all along right in front of me, I'm never going to let it go. The reckless, self-destructive girl you knew is gone. Nothing would make me happier than to be the normal girlfriend you deserve. Please, don't take that away from me."

He smiled and kissed her again, finally putting a stopper to his conscience. He had never been so sure of anything as he was of Katrina's love for him in that moment.

Another slap took Jake completely unawares. He stepped back, nursing his other cheek. The stinging pain burnt against the skin and his ears were ringing from the impact.

"What now?" he whimpered, wincing.

"We have six years of fucking to catch up on and all you want to do is stand here talking?" Katrina asked incredulously, her eyes flashing and her arms akimbo. "You have some nerve. Take that fucking shirt off. NOW!!"

"Yes, ma'am."

* *

Given how this chapter is different from the norm for me, I would appreciate your comments, telling me if I'm any good at light-hearted sex.

LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,138 Followers
12