Liz and Michael

Story Info
Lovers.
7.3k words
4.19
17.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chasingDan
chasingDan
219 Followers

I met Michael at a popular breakfast restaurant in the city while there with my friend Marnie. On a trip to the ladies room, he said hello as I was headed back to the table. He was talking on his cell phone outside of the restrooms and paused his call when he saw me coming.

"Eh, hi there!" he said with his charming smile.

"Hi!" I replied, noticing how handsome he looked in his business suit.

"How's your day going so far?" he asked.

"Oh, you know, just getting started. I'm here with a friend this morning. You?"

At that point, Michael told whoever was on the phone that he'd call them back later, devoting all of his attention to me. I was flattered.

"Well, I'm hoping you met two friends here today!" He confidently replied.

"Maybe" I giggled.

I had not gone there to get picked up, but meeting this guy was just perfect. He was really nice, and we chatted for a few minutes before I invited him back to my table. He said he really had to get going, but that we should continue our conversation at dinner. I accepted.

When I sat back down at the table, Michael waved to me as he went out the door. Marnie said "who was that?"

I said "that was Michael, my new friend."

I told her when I came out of the bathroom, we just started talking.

"Liz, you are too easy!" Marnie said shaking her head.

"Do you speak to every guy you see?" She asked jokingly.

"No, just the hotties!" I answered.

"Yeah, hot black guys you mean!" She blurted jokingly. "You have a serious black problem!"

We both laughed knowing she was right. I hadn't dated anyone but black men for a few years, ever since my breakup with Steve. I couldn't help myself. I found the differences between us so erotic, so inviting, that it's all I desired. Those feelings that I got while with someone new, didn't ever fade while I was with black men. It was exciting every time we were together, so why give that up? The sex was awesome. I never experienced as many orgasms that I got while I was with other kinds of guys. Maybe it was the color contrast of our skin, or the way that I was treated in the bed. It wasn't just the size of their cocks, because many white guys I had been with were pretty big too. All I knew is that my "black problem" wasn't a problem for me. I loved black men.

We had exchanged cell phone numbers before he left the restaurant, so I assumed he was the unknown call I missed while I was at the gym. The minute I was able to call him back, I did.

"Hello this is Michael." He answered.

"Hi, Michael? It's Liz, from this morning."

"Hi!" He replied enthusiastically. "What's happening? How're ya doing?"

"Oh, just got done working out. I got your message, and dinner would be great!" I said.

"That's great! What time can I pick you up?" He asked.

"Well, how 'bout seven?"

"Seven it is!" Michael replied. I gave him my address and the directions, and then we hung up.

I was pretty excited about meeting him that night. We were going to a nice steakhouse that I knew was quiet and dark inside, so we would certainly get to know one another. Michael had only seen me once, and I was just kind of average looking, wearing nothing special, just to have breakfast. But this time, I was going to show myself off, and make sure he got the full effect of all my laboring in the gym.

It was nightfall, and I anxiously awaited my date with Michael. I always take a long, hot bubble bath before my dates, so I would be squeaky clean and delicious. I made sure my skin was smooth, soft, and completely hairless (wink wink) so I was sure he would be pleased. When I put on the new black dress that I had in the closet, with really cute matching pumps, I knew exactly what I was doing. I was definitely going to get his attention. There was only one small problem: I had just started my period.

Michael arrived and phoned from the lobby, and I buzzed him up. I was just finishing a glass of pinot noir, when he knocked on my door.

"Well hey there!" I greeted him.

"Hi, wow! You look beautiful!" He said, looking me over.

"Thanks. Come in."

"Michael, you look terrific. I love your suit." He had on another black suit with tiny blue stripes. He was gorgeous and I could have jumped him right there, but not that night I guess. I asked him to sit down and offered him a glass of what I was drinking.

"Sure, that would be nice." he answered. I could "feel" him looking me over as I went to get his glass of wine. I could tell he liked what he saw. His facial gestures confirmed it. I liked him too. I imagined that this good looking guy probably had more than one girl that he was seeing. It was on my mind, except it didn't bother me too much since it was just the two of us right then, and he had been giving me his full attention so far. A thousand thoughts were running through my mind. I thought about my inviting a total stranger into my apartment whom I met just hours earlier. I thought about if Michael was a very successful businessman, and if he had a lot of money. I thought about my family going bonkers once more, because I was getting involved with another black guy. I speculated about what was under all of that black wool he was wearing. I bet he had a very athletic body, and a big dick; everything a single girl needed. My head was full of ideas when my daydreaming ended abruptly.

"Oh, thanks Liz," Michael said as I handed him his glass.

"Huh? Uh, yes. Here ya go. You're welcome," I awkwardly replied, coming out of my daydream.

"So I thought we would go to Riverfront, and have dinner there. What do you think?" He asked.

"That sounds great. I love it down there. A girlfriend of mine is there somewhere tonight. Maybe we'll run into her." I said.

"The woman you were with at breakfast this morning?" He asked.

"No, another friend, Danielle. She's there with her boyfriend Randy."

"Ok. It'll be nice to meet them." He said sincerely.

We chatted about this and that for a little while, each of us having another glass of wine. I was certainly buzzed, but he seemed not. That usually spelled trouble for me, as I tend to get pretty uninhibited when I'm tipsy.

It was a good thing for him, however, although he didn't know that yet.

I had hoped that we would be able to catch Danielle and Randy at dinner. I thought she'd love to meet Michael, him being black and all, but especially because he was so dark skinned. Danielle separated from her husband to live with Randy, also black, and had a few kids with him. I had been with a few black guys since my breakup, but Michael was really dark, and the thought of us together in the sack was a complete turn on. Danielle had mentioned that the darker her guys were, the better the sex. I thought she was kidding, but I was starting to realize what she meant. I knew either way, I'd find out soon.

We left my apartment, took the elevator down, and walked to his car. Michael was a gentleman, opening and holding the door for me. I loved it when men pampered me, whenever possible, so I appreciated his gestures. In the car, on the way to the restaurant, Michael didn't try to hold my hand, or put his arm around me, or anything suggestive. He was trying to be polite, and quite the charmer he was. When we arrived, we valeted the car, and he jogged around to my side to open my door again. What a gentleman. As I stepped out of the car, the valet kids, and a few guys waiting for their cars were staring at me. I looked pretty hot in my tight little dress; I can't blame them for looking. In their gawking, they were focused on my figure, and not yet noticing that I was being escorted by a black man.

Once Michael reached for my hand to help me out of the car, all of them knew I was with him. I could see the jealousy, shock, and anger in their eyes as we walked towards the building holding hands. I thought it was kind of funny actually. They should have just minded their business and not concern themselves with other people. Screw them I thought.

The whole walkway was loud and crowded with people drinking and having fun. We casually walked from bar to bar looking for Danielle, but finally gave up as our reservation was coming up.

After we were seated, I ordered another glass of wine, and Michael ordered a scotch. We talked about who we were and what we did until the waitress came back with the drinks. We ordered dinner and took our time eating, drinking, and getting to know each other. Michael was really nice, and I really started feeling very comfortable with him. We didn't actually have all that much in common, but maybe that's what created our attraction to one another. That and the fact that he really liked blondes as it turned out, and that I was attracted to black men, I mentioned to him. I was very attracted to him, but I'm sure the alcohol was helping things along.

Dinner was great. Michael paid the bill, and we decided to go and look one more time for my girlfriend. Actually, I didn't care if we found her or not. It was just nice being with him, and strolling around and holding hands. We went up and down the walkway again to no avail, so we walked to the valet circle and got our car. When Michael closed my door for me, I decided that I would kiss him when he got into the car. After all, he had been a good boy all night, a complete gentleman, and it was about time for me to return the favor. Michael sat in the driver's seat and just got situated when I got out of mine, and leaned over to him, planting a big French kiss on his lips. We held a deep, passionate kiss for a few moments before pausing to move the car out of the lot. Michael drove the car a ways down the street before pulling over to the side so we could resume our kissing. I guess the wine got the best of me, so as I leaned over again to kiss him, I accidentally slipped my hand off of Michael's leg down to his crotch. I felt his hard on through his slacks, and just for a second I stopped and said "oops," before continuing our kiss. Of course, since my hand had already been introduced to his cock, I began rubbing it from the outside. Michael had his arms around me, and moved his hands from my back to my breasts. He was caressing them as our kiss got even deeper causing my breaths to become deeper. Without much thought, I slid my hand up from his crotch, to unbuckle his belt and open his slacks. I found the zipper and pulled it down, and his hard penis popped right out for me. He was wearing boxer shorts and his cock was poking right against the fabric. I then liberated it from his boxers by pulling and tugging until Michael finally helped by lifting up his butt and pulling his slacks down to his ankles. I had him all to myself then. We were still embraced in our kiss while I started stroking his long, thick cock. My suspicions were correct; it was huge. I slid my small hand up and down his shaft, moving down to cradle his balls occasionally.

It was a good thing Michael's car had tinted windows! Neither one of us was ready to stop, despite being parked on the side of the road. I wanted to say thank you for a wonderful evening by giving him a little present before taking me home. Since I was on my period, I decided to give him a blowjob he'd remember. I pulled away from our kiss and shoved his cock into my mouth. The head took up most of my mouth. His cock was ten inches long, if not longer and very wide. I bobbed my head up and down on him, grabbing a handful of his balls and I mean a handful. This guy could probably impregnate a dozen girls with one load. I kept sucking him, stopping only to swallow the mouthful of saliva mixed with his precum, and then continuing. Michael had moved his hands to my head, helping it along. He weaved his fingers in my hair, keeping it away for me and allowing him full view of what I was doing to him. I felt the base of his shaft twitch a few times before Michael told me he was going to cum.

"Liz, watch it. I'm getting close. I'm gonna cum soon." He announced as a warning for me to get ready to get outta there. He even tried lifting my head off of him, but I fought back. I wanted it badly. I wasn't able to have sex with him that night, so I decided to give him something to make up for it.

Michael sank back into the seat as I continued shoving his cock as deep as I could in and out of my mouth. He let out a big moan as I squeezed his balls in one hand, and jerked his shaft with the other. His cock started pumping hard, and the cum erupted from the head filling my mouth. He pumped it out for a long time until the contractions stopped. I made sure that I got all of it out by sliding up his cock with my fist, and sucking the head. I know guys love it when we totally clean their cocks leaving no trace of their jizz. When I was satisfied that I had gotten all of it out, I released him from my lips. I held onto him around the base of his cock as I got off of him, and moved back into my seat. Michael was still paralyzed from my efforts, and I still had his huge load of sperm in my mouth, which by that time had already numbed my tongue. His sweet, salty taste was sloshing around my mouth. I was thoroughly satisfied with the job I had done, and there was only one thing left to do: swallow. So I did. It only took one big gulp to swish it all down.

Michael regained his senses and looked over at me as I fixed myself in the sun visor mirror.

"Liz, that was just unbelievable." He said.

"I don't remember ever having a blowjob that good before! You were amazing!"

I just turned my head and looked at him, licked my lips, and smiled without saying anything for a moment. Then I explained to him that I was on my period, so I didn't want to disappoint him.

"I really want you Michael, but it'll just have to wait. I hope you're not too disappointed with me." I asked rhetorically.

"Disappointed? Oh no! That was incredible. That's the reason I prefer dating white women over black women. You really get into it all the way. Like you know just how I like it!"

He told me black women don't like going down on a man like white women do. That they don't pamper their guys the same way. Well, I suppose I was flattered. I loved oral sex. I certainly wanted more than that with Michael, but it would be a few days.

We arrived at my building, and Michael was ready to jump out and open my door again, but I stopped him.

"No, it's fine. I'll get it. I just want you to know that I had a really good time and I look forward to seeing you again soon." I told him.

I reached over to him for a kiss on the cheek, but Michael kissed me on my lips. Most guys are repulsed by kissing us after we've gone down on them, but he just pecked my lips, we hugged, and he said he wanted to see me again too. I got out of the car, and walked into my building, Michael staring at me the whole way. I waved and then went in.

As I was going up the elevator, I got a text from him. It read that he had a great time and that he couldn't wait to see me again. Pretty funny I thought. I already knew he had a great time, as the evidence was dried up around the corners of my mouth. I had fun with him too. I was quite the slut sucking him off on the side of the road like that, but I just had that urge. And besides that, once I got a few drinks down, common sense always went out the window. I loved his cock. It was big and thick and black as night. It almost looked like my vibrator, which was also black. Michael was a great guy so far, and I texted him back that I was free the next day. He replied that he couldn't see me for a few days, as he was headed out of town again. I replied ok, and I had a great time with him, and I would miss him.

I got undressed, put on my pj's, and then brushed Michael's semen from my mouth. Then I jumped into bed, got out my vibrator, and masturbated. I was still so horny from my date, and unsatisfied. Not his fault. He probably would have fucked me, period or not, given the chance, but I wouldn't put him through that on the first date. After I had an orgasm, I dropped the vibrator, and passed out, thinking of Michael whole time.

The next day, I couldn't wait to call Marnie and tell her about my evening. She asked me how it went.

"So? What'd you guys wind up doing?"

"Michael picked me up and we drove to Riverfront. It was really nice." I replied.

"He opened doors for me, we held hands, you know, the whole works. She told me she'd be there, but I didn't see Danielle."

"Yeah, I haven't seen her for a while either. Did she say she was there? Why didn't you just call her?" She asked.

"You know, at the time I didn't even think about that. I was excited and having a great time just being with Michael that it didn't matter." I said.

"So what about after? You slept with him didn't you!" she said.

"Nope, I didn't. I'm on my period." I replied.

"Oh yuck. Well that sucks!" She said.

"Yeah it does." I hesitated for a moment. "But I did blow him in his car though!" I blurted out.

"Oh my god! You're so funny! Did he know you were on your period?"

"Yeah, I told him. He was just so nice to me and of course, I had some wine, so..."

"So you blew him in the car? You are such a slut Liz!"

"I am! God Marnie, he has a really big dick. I got myself off last night thinking about it!"

"You're too funny. So when are you gonna see him again?" She asked.

"He's going away again for a few days for his company, but we're supposed to get together after."

"Wow. I guess I have to meet him. Maybe you can ask if he has a friend?" Marnie asked half kidding.

"Ohhh. So I'm the one with the black problem huh!" I responded.

We both giggled about that. Marnie dates all kinds of men, and she likes black guys too. We both dated the same guy once. She was with him for a few months before it ended, and then he and I started to go out. Marcel was a real smooth talking black guy. That's how he got Marnie, and that's how he got into my pants too. He was really tall and thin, and knew exactly what to say to a girl. He could never hold a job, and sure didn't have any money. I had to pay every time we went out. Pathetically, I lent him money for gas too. I guess he was a total asshole, and I only wanted to be with him for the sex. Marcel was great in bed, actually the floor, the couch....anything besides the bed. He was the kind of guy who would stop by the side of the road, and make you get out of the car, and suck him off. We must have fucked three times a day, every day. When Marcel would cum, he would squirt a quart of his semen on me. It was like being hit with a sprinkler, literally coating my entire body from my pussy, all the way to my face with cum. He didn't really care about me besides fucking me, and he did that for hours. That's the one thing I actually enjoyed. But after a few months, giving him money for everything got old, and I felt like I was just paying him for sex, so I broke it off and dumped him. I recently saw him at a bank with a girl. She was a cute blonde, but just as naïve and clueless as I was, there to get money for him no doubt. Marcel saw me and just motioned with his head. I ignored him and kept on going.

A few days later, I called my friend Danielle and told her I looked for her at the restaurant the other night. She asked why I didn't call her, because she was there all night.

"Liz, why didn't you just call me or text me?"

"Well, you know. I was so happy just walking around with my date. I really wanted you to meet him though." I said.

"What's he like? He's black, isn't he?" Danielle asked.

"Yeah, he is. He's really good looking, and so dark skinned." I told her, knowing that really black guys are her favorite.

"Sounds good already! So how was your date?" She asked.

"We had dinner, and walked around down there. We drank a few glasses of wine."

"Yeah, I know what that means Liz. You had sex with him, didn't you!"

chasingDan
chasingDan
219 Followers
12