Liz and Michael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not really." I answered.

"What do you mean?" She said.

"Well, I sort of put my hand on his cock accidentally while we were making out in the car, and then things just got started from there."

"You didn't fuck him? So, what? You gave him head in the car? He must be an awesome guy, 'cause I don't remember you ever doing that before!"

"I know, I know. I didn't intend to start that, at least not there, but his dick was hard inside his pants, and I was pretty horny already from the kissing so....Oh yeah, and the drinks kind of got me going anyway."

"You slutty little bitch!" she said.

Both of us laughed about it, and I promised that I'd introduce her to him soon. Danielle and I talked sex all of the time. She pretty much trained me in oral skills, since that was her best move on men. I think I gave pretty good head, since we've been friends, thanks to her coaching. Danielle was very experienced with sex in all sorts of ways. She had sex in public when she was younger, on airplanes, in taxis, you name it. She was gang banged by a group of guys more than once. One time with all black guys her boyfriend worked with. She told me it was incredible, and that she'd do it again if Randy wanted her to. Danielle hadn't been with any white guys or any other guys since she met him. She started fucking black guys long before him, but now she's totally in love with Randy. She and her ex- were into swinging and on many occasions, she had sex with black guys while they were married, but she's been devoted to Randy since they met and then had kids. Danielle even got a tattoo of Africa on her lower back, to show her devotion to black men. I hadn't been with anyone other than blacks guys for a while either, but I was still kind of open. However, I really liked Michael and hoped that everything was going to progress, and then we'd be together.

Days passed and Michael finally got back into town. We had been chatting and texting while he was gone, so we arranged a get together that same evening. I thought about him the entire day while I was a work, counting the hours until we'd be together. My period was finished, so I planned on that night being the night we'd get to do the nasty. My panties were wet from anticipation, looking forward to later on that day.

"Hi sweetie. Whatcha doin'?" Michael asked over the phone.

"Oh, just getting out of the bath." I said.

"Oh boy, does that sound nice! Maybe we could try that some time."

"Maybe we should." I answered seductively.

"You're up for dinner, right?

"Yes, but I think I'd like something simple, like pizza, or some kind of takeout."

"Yeah, that sounds great. Why don't I pick up something on my way over to you."

"Ok. See you around 7?"

"You got it. Can't wait to see you."

"Me neither!"

"Bye Liz!"

"Bye."

I was certain that he got my hints. I was really making it easy for him, because I wanted him so badly. I tried not to overdo it, but I wanted to have sex. I got so horny whenever I was around my period, that I'd get off with my vibrator twice a day sometimes. He was positively going to get some.

The buzzer rang, and I let Michael up. He knocked on the door and I opened it wearing a T-shirt and skin tight workout shorts. I jumped right on him and kissed him.

"Oh I missed you Michael!" I said with a big hug squeezing him tightly.

"I really missed you too baby." He replied wrapping his strong arms around my back, and kissing my neck.

Michael stepped in, and put a pizza box down on the living room coffee table. He brought a six pack of beer too. The second he let go of the box, I grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the sofa on top of me.

"I think we should just get this over with right now." I announced while Michael was lying on top of me.

"That way, we won't be thinking about it while we eat!"

"Ok, anything you want." He answered gently.

We had our arms around each other, passionately kissing, when his lips left mine, and moved down to my breast, while caressing it with his hand. He kissed my nipple through my thin T-shirt, until I pulled it up, over both breasts giving him full access. I wasn't wearing a bra, so the moment he placed my hard nipple between his teeth, I could feel my juices start flowing out. I had on a skimpy thong, which wouldn't be on for very long I thought. I let out a loud sigh when he began sucking my breast.

"Oh yeah baby! I love that!"

I could feel Michael's hot breath on my stomach as he kissed his way down to my belly button. I lifted myself up, and he pulled my shorts down exposing my little thong. He gave my little mound a gentle kiss, and then yanked the thong down too. Michael pulled them over and off my feet, tossing them on the floor. He just stared down at my almost naked body before getting back down, and wrapping his arms around my middle with his face buried in my crotch. He kissed my pussy a few times, before parting my legs, and then kissing my clitoris. He ran his tongue up and down over it, teasing me until I began moaning his name out loud. I felt his tongue flicking my lips back and forth, and sucking my whole pussy into his mouth. He shoved his tongue inside, tongue-fucking me into ecstasy. God, he was really good down there I thought. My pussy was soaked from his work, and I was certainly ready for him. But I wanted to be reintroduced to his cock, so I pulled his head from between my legs, and slid down off of the sofa onto my knees. Michael instinctively stood up, and undid his jeans. Using both hands, I grabbed a hold of the fabric, and pulled them all the way down to his ankles. I gave his dick a quick kiss through them before yanking his boxers down to the floor exposing his very hard cock. I smiled and didn't waste any time at all, grabbing his giant, loose balls with both hands, and pulling him towards my face, ramming his cock into my salivating mouth. I used his balls as a handle for a few moments, and then moved my grip to his shaft, jerking it as I moved it in and out of my mouth. I had my eyes closed for a little while as I devoured his dick, but opened them to watch myself in the mirror to my left. It was really sexy seeing myself blowing this big black guy, down on my knees. My spit was running all over, running down my chin, and dripping to my chest. Michaels cock glistened from the wetness, making it look even blacker; it was so very hot.

I couldn't wait it any longer, so I released him from my lips and lay back into the sofa, spreading my legs wide for him for easy access. I was on the pill, and I knew guessed he was clean, so a condom never entered my mind. Michael gripped my calves, pulling me closer to him. He held his cockhead against my pussy, and then wiped it up and down just before pushing forward and into me. Michael slowly pressed himself inside of me slowly, and steadily. His cock was stretching me, using every ounce of my wetness to glide himself deep inside of my pussy. It felt so good. I hadn't had sex in two months. He managed to sink himself all the way inside, until resting his pubic hair against my pussy. As he started moving in and out of me, I followed his rhythm. It didn't take long, which is normal for me, to orgasm. I practically cum when I look down my front as that black penis thrusts all the way inside of my body. I mean, who wouldn't? It is so damned erotic watching that black pole penetrate my little milky white body. I really was crazy for black men. It's just so different with them, compared to other guys. It would be hard to give it up. I held onto Michaels forearms tightly, and came hard. He never stopped fucking me, even as my body writhed and twisted in orgasm. When I yelled out and hollered, my body convulsing with pleasure, I think I fell in love.

We did it in that position for a while before he pulled out, and rolled me over onto my hands and knees. I buried my head into the cushion, and reached back with both hands, pulling my ass apart as wide as I could. He shoved his cock into me again, and started to pound my pussy harder and harder, driving towards his orgasm and giving me another one. His cock pumped in and out of me, making loud snapping sounds from the air being pumped out of me. I was ready for him to cum. I felt Michaels cock get harder; he slowed down his fucking, and then let out a yell when he came. He left himself buried deep inside of my pussy, pumping me full of his cum. Michael collapsed on top of my back, plugging my hole with his cock. I suppose he assumed I was on birth control, because he never even tried to take his cock out of me. Nevertheless, I felt so satisfied, finally giving him pleasure.

He finally pulled out of my pussy, his cum overflowing and running out onto the sofa cushion. I put my hand over my pussy to cover the hole, and then got up and went to the bathroom.

"Good job baby! I'll be right back, don't move!" I said jokingly.

I ran to the toilet, standing over it when I moved my hand away. A handful of spunk poured from my pussy into the bowl. I couldn't believe how much he had cum. I figured he hadn't cum since I blew him days ago, so it must have been stored up inside. I thought for a moment he's another Marcel, at least in the sperm department. I cleaned myself up a little, and went back to Michael. He was sitting up on the sofa and I jumped on him again, straddling his waist. His cock wasn't hard any longer, but I could still feel his shaft pressed up against my lips.

"That was soooo awesome!" I said to him.

"Oh baby, it was! You're amazing." He replied.

I leaned forward and made out with him again, his hands holding onto my waist. We continued kissing for a while before I climbed off of him, and sat on the edge of the sofa, reaching for the pizza box.

"God, I'm so hungry now!"

"I told you it was a good idea to get that little thing out of the way!" I said giggling.

"Yeah, we got it out of the way all right! My cum leaked out of you and all over my belly!" He said.

"Here, I'll fix that!" I said jumping up to grab a towel from the bathroom.

I returned with it, and before wiping it off and cleaning him, I lowered my head down and licked a small sample of his jizz into my mouth, and swallowed for him.

"Mmm. Yummy!" I said, returning my attention to the pizza on the table.

"Wow Liz, you're a crazy kind of girl, aren't you!" He told me.

"I just like you a lot Michael, that's all," I replied.

I still had my shirt on so I pulled it down to cover myself as we ate the pie and drank the beers. We talked a little about different things, but I was thinking the entire time that there was no way I was letting this guy leave without doing that again. Michael had his hand on my lower back, casually rubbing my bare ass, so I knew sooner or later, he would go at it again.

Michael finished the last bite of his slice and then lunged at me, knocking me to the carpet. His weight crushed me into the floor. While we kissed, he slid his hand up to my still soaked pussy, running his finger in and out of me until my breaths became erratic once again. I reached down and began stroking his cock which was already nicely hard and erect and ready for me. He flipped me over on top of him, and I reached down, and guided his hard cock to my pussy once again. I gyrated and rocked back and forth on his cock for a long time and God did it feel great. My well stretched pussy swallowed his entire cock. I turned my torso so that I could follow his dick gliding in and out of my pussy with my fingertips, which I had resting across my asshole just able to touch him. On his inward thrusts, his tightened balls and my pussy sandwiched my fingers. I was taking him all, balls deep.

Michael was breathing hard, and his grip on my waist tightening. I pulled my shirt off, allowing my boobs to bounce freely, bumping his chest when I lay forward. As I pounced up and down on his big cock, thrusting him deeper and deeper inside of me, he was lifting himself off of the floor slamming our bodies together.

"Oh baby, fuck meeeee!"

"Oh God yeah! Just like that!"

I didn't need to move anymore. Michael took over completely, slamming his cock into me harder and faster, driving towards his orgasm and mine. The thought of him cumming again brought me closer to my own again. Everything was right. Our closeness, our shared warmth, his huge penis deeply penetrating my body, his pelvis rubbing against mine; the heat of the moment always resulted in cataclysmic orgasms for me. The longer he continued to fuck me, the harder I came.

"Oohhhh!"

"I'm cumming, I'm cum-ming, I'm cu-uh-uh-m-m-m-ing!"

"Oh god, oh god!"

I came again, and Michael kept on fucking me, my body flopping around haplessly like a rag doll, unable to connect two thoughts while the pure waves of pleasure coursed up my spine, throughout my whole body.

When my brain began to regain function, I knew that it was his turn. I climbed off of him, and lay my head on his stomach turned towards his crotch. Staring with amazement at his big cock as I held it up in my hand, and marveling at its beauty for just a moment, I went to work on him. Encircling his manhood at the base, I started stroking him with the head aiming towards my face, just inches away. His precum was oozing down onto my fingers. I extended my tongue out to taste the sweet liquid, and a dollop coaxed out by my stroking, poured onto the tip. Mmm, it was sweet and yummy again, and I pulled it back into my mouth and swallowed. Michael's cock pulsed, whenever my fist would reach the head, my signal that he was close to cumming. He was moving around more, sliding his feet up, raising his legs off of the carpet. That gave me the perfect opportunity to slide my hand under his ass, moving my hand to the spot just above his asshole, and below his balls. I love that little spot, because I can give some attention to those big sperm-filled balls, and especially, I can feel his muscles pumping in response to my every move.

I moved my mouth to his cock, giving it a gentle kiss, and then devouring him between my lips. As I sucked his head, pulling more precum out, I could feel the spasms with my hand under his balls. I began gently massaging the area, pressing into him slightly with my fingertips. Danielle said that rubbing that spot resulted in stronger orgasms for a guy, so I did the best I could.

I pulled my mouth away from his cock for a moment, again observing his size and dark color and verbally demanded that he cum.

"Cum for me baby! Oh I want to taste you again." I told him before shoving his cock back into my mouth.

While clenching my hand around his balls, I was brushing his asshole with my pinky nail, slightly dragging it across as part of my motions. I put Michael over the edge with one of those brushes. His abs tightened, and he let out a grunt. Keeping my hand flat against that spot, and feeling the contractions of his orgasmic muscles, I quickly moved him to my lips again. I pulled his cock into my mouth, resting the head about the middle of my tongue. I felt his throbbing warmth pressing down onto it when the first spurt of semen shot into the back of my mouth without any warning. After that, his cum just sort of spurted out, mostly just pooling onto my tongue, as I fashioned a kind of cup shape with it to contain his load. I felt each pump with my hand, then immediately after, his warm sperm filling my tongue. Michael pumped out quite a bit of cum for me again. Ya know, sometimes a girl gets what she asks for! When he was finished, I released his cock from my lips, and turned my head towards his face. Gazing upwards to him I noticed his big smile, piqued in anticipation of what I would do next. If I waited and thought about it and how totally gross semen is to swallow, the bitter taste and all, I probably could never do it. But in this sort of moment, mysteriously, all of that goes out the window. I don't notice the taste one bit, and the egg white texture doesn't bother me at all. So couple that with the extreme satisfaction I feel having pleased my fella, a few beers, and the residual giddiness after a few big O's, I gulped it down without hesitation.

I wanted him to stay over, but he needed to get back to his place, and head out to a client first thing in the morning. After he got dressed, I escorted him to the door, still completely naked. He kissed me on the cheek and promised we see each other again the next day. I held the door open, so he could watch me as he got on the elevator. I could care less if anyone saw me; I did it for Michael.

***

We continued dating for close to two years, until I couldn't mentally take the fact that Michael was fucking other women whenever he was out of town. I needed him all to myself, and I knew that I had to share him. I knew it, because frequently, he'd get calls from the same numbers and not answer them. I called one of them once, and a woman answered and I hung up. Once I found an earring on the floor mat in his car, and another time, a red lipstick smudge on the back seat cushion that wasn't mine. I tried to ignore all of it, because I really loved fucking Michael. He was a very unselfish lover and a kind person. We got to see each other a lot, except when he travelled for his company business, but he always kept quiet about himself. I found out that he was married. She was black, and they had children. I do wish I could have had him all to myself, but I suppose it didn't matter. If he were around more, we'd never make it out of the house. He was handsome and completely charming, definitely able to get into any girl's panties he set out to. Despite everything, I would have had his baby if he wanted me to.

A final note: On the topic of babies, Michael does not and will not wear condoms, and you won't want to pull him out while your eyes are rolling to the back of your head. It would be wise to keep your bc in order, if you decide to date him.

12