Liza Makes Promises

Story Info
Her promises make the naked game a lifestyle.
15k words
4.52
72.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shyones
shyones
81 Followers

I was sitting on my kitchen counter without a stitch of clothing. My legs were spread and dangling over the edge; my hands clutched that same edge at my hips. I wouldn't move. I could have moved, but I wouldn't. I was fulfilling a bizarre promise to stay in that position until my husband got home. Left alone like that, another person would have moved, not felt bound by promises, but I'm not like that. I am famous for paying my debts, keeping my promises. No one would have known had I moved but me, but that was enough to keep me in place.

It was Sam and Jake who made me promise to stay like that. I was working off a debt, you see. It all started when I saw Sam naked and Jake caught me looking at him. They decided, and my husband agreed, that I owed them a showing. Marc, my husband, stood me in front of those two eighteen-year-old boys and took off my dress. I was mortified, of course, but to my surprise the humiliation mixed with an inexplicable excitement, and I ended up having dinner with them and even spent time with them afterward: I in the nude, they fully clothed.

That was last night. Today they were back, and I wound up, through a long series of events, with more debt to pay. It was a traumatic day, with many more people seeing me naked than I bargained for: Ally, the apartment leasing agent, Steve, my husband's friend, and Sarah and Mike, our future next-door neighbors. Well, sitting spread-eagle was the last of the debt, finally. Sam and Jake had to leave, but they made me promise to do this "counter time" until Marc came home.

When they left I didn't hear the front door close, and I was thinking about that. While the kitchen where I sat was just around the corner from the entry and I couldn't be seen, I still worried that someone might find the open door and come in. I was tempted to leave my perch to check on the door, lock it, but I couldn't get over my promise not to move. I knew one thing for sure, though. I knew that as soon as I heard Marc at the door, I was going to scramble to the bedroom as quickly as I could, before he could see me. After all, my promise extended only to his arrival home. That was the deal. I did not want to explain this to him, even though he would be delighted. A girl is entitled to some secrets.

I sat and thought about my day, reviewing in my mind how my landlord had spanked me, how I had been taught a daring new way to pee by Ally, whose soiled panties I then wore to lunch, how I'd been exposed to Steve in a bar, and how the new neighbors walked in on me while I was being naked for Sam and Jake. At some things I smiled, at others I cringed. I was blushing at the thought of Steve when Ally came around the corner from the entry.

"Oh, my god! Are you still sitting there, like that?" she said as she rounded the bend to catch me on the counter for the second time. "Where are the boys?" she asked, remembering that I was doing it for them. "On the balcony?"

"No, they've gone," I replied.

"Then why are you still sitting there?"

"I promised them I would."

"You idiot! And you're actually doing it? Idiot!"

"Please, Ally. You've got to understand..."

"Oh, all right. I understand. Idiot. Well, how long are you going to sit like this?"

"Until Marc comes home. I promised."

She pulled up a stool to sit right in front of me, between my legs. She settled on the stool with her short skirt hanging in back with only her panties between her and the stool. Her hand, as usual, went to her crotch under her hem. Her fascination with her panties was child-like, endearing.

"I came by to thank you for your help, today. The Smiths were going to turn down the apartment until they met you."

"I figured as much. Mike was quite 'smitten by me.' Sarah told me."

"Do you think having them next door will be a problem?"

"Yes, but I'll muddle through."

"Good, I'm glad you feel that way. You did me a huge favor. We've had trouble leasing that apartment. Everybody who can afford to live here wants a corner apartment."

"I can imagine."

"I want to do something nice for you, now. What can I do for you?"

"Well, you could bring me a coke. Put a straw in it and hold it for me. I can't move my hands."

Ally hopped off the stool and was back in a jiffy. She held the coke in front of me and I drank.

"Um, thanks. That's good," I said.

"Don't you think you're carrying this a little far? I mean, really, not even moving your hands?"

"How many times do I have to tell you? I promised I would stay in this position and not move. I keep my promises, you know that."

I took another swig from the straw.

"If you drink a lot, I've have to take you to the bathroom," Ally said with a twinkle in her eye.

"The boys took me," I smiled coquettishly.

"You devil!"

"Yep. It was kind of nice. I held it a really long time; you'll be pleased to know. You would have been proud of me."

"Oh, you're so lucky! I never have anybody around to take me when I need to go."

"Perhaps you can train Mike or Sarah," I teased.

"Sarah is pretty, don't you think?"

"You like her?"

"Sure, what's not to like? If she were in your position right now, I'd know what to do, that's for sure."

"You devil!" I laughed.

"I'd put my mouth real close to her pussy, you know..."

Ally leaned forward and blew gently on my exposed labia. Her tongue extended to touch my clit. I reveled in her touch. She circled my clit with her tongue several times, then plunged it inside me. I pushed against her...

"Liza! It's us... We're back, again."

Mike and Sarah came around the corner to catch Ally in mid lap.

"Oh, my god!" Sarah exclaimed.

Ally extracted herself from between my legs and jumped back as if she had just licked a light socket. In her rush backward, she slammed into the stool and sent it tumbling across the floor. She scrambled after it.

"Hi," is all I could manage to squeak.

"We're sorry we intruded," Sarah stammered. "The door was wide open, and..."

"No problem," I said regaining my composure. "It's not like this hasn't happened before..."

"You've got to start closing your door," she laughed.

"Yeah, I've had that same thought."

"Pull up a stool and sit down," Ally told them as she picked up her stool.

"Thanks, but we can't stay. We just wanted to bring you these flowers." Mike held forth a beautiful bouquet of roses and carnations. "To say 'thanks' for being so nice and helping us decide to move in."

I couldn't move to accept them, but Ally jumped to my aid and took them from him. She laid them on the counter next to me.

"Are you two...in a relationship?" Sarah asked Ally.

Ally's hand was already back at her crotch, and she stroked it pensively before answering.

"We've become friends," is all she said.

The Smiths looked at us, staring closely and intently at me. I felt my nakedness, again. I was beginning to realize that being nude in front of others was going to have periods of comfort, but would mostly cause either arousal or panic. I never seemed able to control my reaction to having fully-clothed people stare at my naked body.

Sarah came right up to me and put her hand on my bare shoulder. It was warm, but I shivered nevertheless.

"Is this the way you expect all your friends to treat you?" She broke into a broad grin.

"Hi, Liza! We're home!" Marc called as he and Steve came through the door.

No one had a chance to react before he appeared around the corner heavily laden with sacks and bags. They were piled in his arms so high that he had trouble seeing where he was going, and Steve stumbled in the same way. I immediately jumped from my perch to grab a garment bag from him. He thought I was helping, and I was, but mostly I was glad to have something to hold in front of me, covering my nakedness. I don't think he even had a chance to realize that I had been sitting there nude in front of our guests, who also pitched in to help.

I stepped into the living room away from the commotion, keeping my bare buttocks away from the crowd. I clutched the bag close to me. When the time was right I introduced Marc and Steve to our new neighbors, not abandoning my safe distance. I stayed out of the way but available as they concerned themselves with introductory chitchat and putting away perishables. Ally introduced herself to Steve and accused Marc of keeping an eligible bachelor from her, then made her excuses, making her way toward the door, with a slight detour.

"Liza," she whispered to me. "I have to make my daily report to Ms Thomas, now."

I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into the bedroom, not caring in the least whether the others might consider it rude. I closed the door.

"What are you going to say to her?" I demanded.

"Please don't be angry..."

"Don't give me cause. What will you tell her?"

"You know I can't lie to her anymore than you could break one of your promises. She'll ask me if you've been wearing panties. That's one of the reasons I had to come this afternoon, to find out if you've had on your panties. She's obsessed with your panties, you know."

"Everybody is. She wants 'em on; Marc wants 'em off. I can't win! What are you going to tell her?"

"I don't know. She'll ask me questions."

"Are you going to tell her I've been naked all afternoon? If you do, she'll spank me with a hairbrush! You know she will!"

"Yes, I know. By the way, if you're done with my panties, can I have them back? They're one of my favorite pairs."

I was about to lose my temper, but I managed to look her in the eye and say in an even tone: "If you want them, you'll have to ask Steve for them. He has them."

"What?"

"I gave them to him at lunch, if you must know."

She just looked at me, not knowing how to respond to that.

"I've got to go, Liza. She's expecting me."

She turned and left the room, closing the door behind her. I heard her ask Steve if he would like to walk her back to the office, then the voices all blended. I was sure he went with her, the randy little devil. 'Boy is he ever going to be surprised when she asks for her panties back,' I chuckled to myself. I wondered if he put them on as he threatened to do.

I sat on the bed, still clutching the garment bag to my body. I didn't think to open it. I just sat there, listening to the muffled voices from the other room. I was glad not to be the center of attention for a change, though I did feel a strange loneliness. Part of me wanted to run naked back into the kitchen to mix with the fully-clothed group, to feel my pussy moisten as I felt their eyes on me, but another part of me wanted to crawl under the bed and hide forever.

Soon I heard the front door close. Everything was quiet. I strained to hear something that might give me a clue what had happened. The bedroom door opened. It was Marc.

I threw the garment bag aside and rushed to him. He spread his arms and I buried myself in his chest. He held me. I could feel the strength of his arms, but they cradled me as if I were a delicate flower: gentleness and power enveloped me. I pressed myself into him with all my might. I wanted to crawl into his skin, be one with him. He stroked my temple and arranged my hair while still holding me closely with one arm. He kissed me on top of my head, then turned his own head to rest his cheek there. He stroked my back, sending shivers up and down me.

When he felt my body relax, he effortlessly picked me up and carried me to the bed. He lay down still holding me, still stroking me. We lay together, holding one another. Not a word was said. We cuddled. I buried my head in his chest. Time passed but I didn't notice. I was at peace. I discovered then that complete bliss leads to slumber, for that's exactly what happened next: I fell asleep.

"How long have I been asleep?" I asked when consciousness returned. He still cradled me, so I spoke into his chest. I felt my drool on his shirt.

"Oh, about a half hour, I guess."

"You held me the whole time?" I asked.

"Of course. There's nowhere I'd rather be. Nothing I'd rather do."

I hugged him with all my might. This was the Marc I remembered from our honeymoon.

"If you're waking up, perhaps you'd like to open a present, huh?"

"One of the packages Jake brought?" I sat up enthusiastically.

"Yeah."

"Come on!"

I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the living room, bubbling like a child at Christmas. I directed him to the chair and settled on the floor between him and the packages.

"Which one first?" I giggled with anticipation.

"The little one," he responded.

Jake had already told me what was in it, but knowing and having are worlds apart. I picked it up and jumped onto Marc's lap to open it. I felt like I was sitting on Santa's lap, except Santa's hand never had the electricity that Marc's exuded on my bare hip. I loved the way his touch felt on my skin. I was glad I was naked. At that moment I wanted nothing more from life than to be naked for him.

I took off the ribbon first and put it aside. I lifted the scotch tape from the pretty paper carefully, trying not to tear it. Once the paper was gone, I lifted the top of the box and peered inside. The bikini bottom was folded on top, so I took it out, unfolding it in the process. It looked just like the bikini bottom that Raquel Welch wore when she was discovered on that island by James Bond. White material fell from a wide belt to form the crotch and back. The material was like none I'd ever felt. All I can say of it is that it was neither silk, nor cotton, nor latex, but indeed all three.

"I've never worn a bikini," I said in my best, sexy voice.

"Don't I know," Mack laughed. "Put it on."

I stood beside his chair. First I held it against me, just out of habit, then I undid the belt and drew it from the front loop. When I put the belt around my waist, the entire suit dangled behind me. I had to hold the belt in place, reach between my legs to grab the suit and draw it up between my legs and insert the belt in the loop. I wiggled my ass seductively at Marc as I did. Once the belt was fastened and adjusted on my hips comfortably, the white material hugged me, caressed my every curve. The back, while not full, was certainly contrary to the thong trend of late. The loop at the belt was about five inches wide and the material narrowed gradually as it descended from it. By the time it began its ascent in front, there was little material to spare as it stretched tightly over my labia. Once past my pubic bone, the material widened hardly at all as it reached the front loop, about two and a half inches across. I reached to smooth the material in back, but there was no need. It was smooth to the point of adhering to my skin. I could feel how it clung to my buttocks, outlining my crack shamelessly. I brought my hand to the front and felt the same outline: I sported the most prominent camel toe I'd ever experienced. I looked down at myself in disbelief.

"It's beautiful, Liza. It looks better on you than I dared hope. How does it feel?"

"Like a glove," I smiled. "Are you sure this is okay?"

"I love it! Try on the top."

I drew the top from the box. It was cut like a normal string bikini, with cups large enough to please all but the most conservative crowd. I slipped it over my head and Marc stood to tie it in back for me. He turned me around to have a look. Because the material at the bottom of each cup was looped on the string, he was able to gather it to form a narrow strip that covered just my nipples. He stood back and had a look.

"No, I guess that is a bit too daring," he chuckled. "Unbunch the material a bit."

I did and he nodded approval. I did a twirl to illicit his appraisal from all sides. He whistled and grinned broadly.

"I'll throw on my suit and we'll try it out, okay?"

He ran off to the bedroom to change. I stood there and stroked my camel toe a few times, wondering how on earth I was going to wear this in public. I liked the feel of the material against my pussy, though. It was downright delicious when my finger played against it. 'Ally would die for this,' I thought. I couldn't help but bend over to get a good look. Not only were the mounds of my labia accentuated and my slit defined, my clitoris strained against the material like a tiny nipple.

"Let's go," he announced as he took my hand. "You're going to be the envy of every woman there!"

"At least the dream of every man," I joked.

"As always," he replied.

We walked hand in hand to the pool, swaying our arms gently. All I could think about was my camel toe, my apprehension growing as we approached. Marc brought a single towel, which he carried over his shoulder. I longed to be able to hold it, seek some cover from it, but I knew full well why he brought only one and why he carried it. I was beginning to learn the rules of this new game and found myself playing without any coaching. I sensed that I was supposed to love my new bikini, so I did. I sensed that I was supposed to model it shamelessly, so I did. I just wished that the painful knot in my stomach I got from the game would go away. As the pool came into view, the blush in my cheeks grew bright.

Fortunately for me, the pool was not crowded. It was still a little before five o'clock, so most people wouldn't be arriving home for a while yet. Only a couple of young men were sitting on lounge chairs near two girls about the same age who were just finishing their swim. The guys were obviously trying to score, and the women, though playing hard to get, were subtly encouraging their advances. I felt relief at the thought that they would be so engrossed with each other that no one would pay any mind to Marc and me, especially if we took the lounge chairs at this end of the pool. That was the logical thing to do.

Marc marched us right up to the lounge chairs next to the boys, and signaled me to use the one next to the closest young man. Not only were we invading their space, we were obviously going to cramp their style. That wasn't what worried me, though. My plan to be invisible was shot to hell.

My luck held. Despite our rude presence, the four were indeed so engrossed with each other that Marc was unable to find an opening to introduce us. I took secret pleasure in his frustration.

"Ready to take a dip?" he turned to me.

"I'd like to get a little sun, first. You go ahead."

So he did. I rolled quickly onto my stomach, feeling that I had been given a reprieve by the governor. I can't explain why, but for some reason, without thinking, I reached behind me and untied my top as I'd seen many women in bikinis do. The string fell from my back for that perfect tan, and the sides of the cups fell flat on the lounge. It hadn't occurred to me that the sides of my breasts, though flattened against the lounge, would be so bared. I cursed myself, but didn't want to struggle with the string. I decided I would just have to endure until Marc got back. I was pretty confident that no one was watching me. I turned my head away from the foursome. If I couldn't see them, they couldn't see me, right?

The sun felt good on my back. God, I love California! What a life, just lying around beside a pool in perfect weather. I was so happy. I crowded out all thoughts of the unpleasant episodes of the day, like that spanking from Ms Thomas this morning or the one that was sure to come, and just focused on the good times, like falling asleep in Marc's arms. 'God, I'm lucky to be married to him,' I thought to myself. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warm feeling that engulfed me.

"Hey, you falling asleep, again, Liza?"

"No, just enjoying the sun."

"Well, open your eyes and look at what I found in the pool."

Marc held a long, rubber snake.

"Hey, Girls! Did you lose this in the pool?" he shouted to them and held it high.

I don't think it was on purpose, but the fact remains that he dropped that cold, slimy thing on my back. Well, you know what I did next: I screeched, jerked and sat up, my top flying every which way. The young man next to me turned to see what was happening and nearly got an eye full of breasts both figuratively and literally as I twisted. I came to rest facing the stranger with my hands cupped over my breasts. The two girls ran like they were being threatened with a gun, and the other young man, apparently unwilling to give up trying to seduce them, lit out after them.

shyones
shyones
81 Followers