All Comments on 'Liza Makes Promises'

by shyones

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot!

Hot! Hot! Hot! It's waaaaay too long between episodes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful story

Thank you for taking the time and effort of writing this... I can't wait for the story to continue. It is great! I hope you have gotten as much pleasure writing this as many of us have reading it! Liza world is going to change even more... but in the end there will be Marc and his love.... wonderful... will she survive?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This story's taking a turn for the worst

Ok, the exhibitionism has been fun, but this is rapidly getting way out of hand. I have yet to see a master allowing so many people to dominate his sub in so many contradictory ways, nor a sub that wouldn't keep her master informed about the activities that take place when he's not around. Another troubling thought is that Marc, in spite of his loving dom persona, isn't doing a thing to protect his sub, which is completely contrary to the true meaning of dominance.

Instead of Liza becoming Marc's sub, instead she's rapidly heading towards becoming the neighborhood slut, which I doubt is the way either Marc nor Liza wanted things to go. If Marc isn't brought up to date, especially on the promise to Sam, Liza's not going to be Marc's sub for long. Every time Liza makes a promise to someone else, she leaves a bit of her with that person, she gets used to obeying anyone, and that means Marc's going to find his time with her growing less and less intimate. Indeed, Marc doesn't seem to be on Liza's mind much anymore unless he's with her or soon to be. Which simply means that Liza's going to be thrown to the wolves when Marc realizes how little they have in common anymore.

My musings anyway,

Kydreamer

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
Hmm!!

I totally agree with Kydreamer. Marc will lose control of her, if she doesn't tell him what Sam and Jake trick her into doing. She also needs to tell Marc about The complex owner, her Mistress..

She needs to come clean about everything and let Marc know that her love for HIM is the only reason she puts up with his shit...

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it!

I can't wait for your next one! I especially liked the anklet!

thigh_highthigh_highover 2 years ago

This is a very old series, I realize, and I have no idea if you, Shyones, still frequent this site or will see this comment, but I hope you do. I want to tell you that you are masterful writer—certainly one of the best of the best on Literotica. Sometimes I would change the direction of the story line (it gets too "weird" for my taste toward the end of this instalment and in subsequent ones ... the first one, "Liza's Debt," is actually my favorite), but the quality of the writing exceeds 99% of the content of this site. It is far beyond my own ability, though not beyond my ability to appreciate. Thank you. Five stars for sharing your talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous