All Comments on 'Lizard Canyon'

by countrycal

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank You!

I love good stories and this is one.I read the first one and was so glad to see a next.Please don't wait so long for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Don't stop there!

what a lovely romantic story - please tell me more!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Right, I agree!

Don't stop there. I need to hear the rest of his "story". How does everything go at Sawtooth Mountain and how does His and Liza's relationship fare. A very good story and, I think, well written. The boys manners reflect well on their mother.

Just give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pleasing coincidence

Now here is something strange. I had just reread Sawtooth Mountain (it being one of my favorite stories here) and then you do exactly what I had wanted, continued it. Very well done and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

I hope you follow up this one with a concluding story.

Boyd

jzimmerlijzimmerliover 17 years ago
Please

Please write another chapter or 2..lol. I think we need to know how things end with Cal. Will he find happiness?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Don't stop now

Please continue the story. It was sweet,sexy. I have to find out what happens next. Please tie up the loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More please

I love the characters and the story , it needs top go on and on, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
:) so far so good

You need to finish your story my friend. We need to know what will happen here. Yoron.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorabout 14 years ago
The best

It is so sad countrycal no longer contributes to this forum. His writing skills are unmatched here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I agree with Navigator. Cal does a better writing job than any others i have and I regret his last story was in 2006 and now I am reading him in 2010. Such a loss re

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 11 years ago
Outstanding!

It is a shame the author is no longer contributing to this site. His writings are superb. The little details, the overall theme, the realistic dialog make his stories stand out well above the usual.

His stories never grow old. I've read them all countless times. I wish they were used as an example for the newer authors here. They could not find a better example of story telling.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 8 years ago
Have you ever !!!!

I too find myself re-reading each of these treasures, and just this morning realized these two Great scripts tell the truth about Cal, the writer and the country gentleman. He even hinted to the ghost of John Wayne, the outdoorsman, experinced and weathered by nature to know how to feel the need of others and enfold them with warmth and comfort; to help each one, young and old renew their inner strength. Cal put this ability into words through his characters. And through his little stories put those same spirits into each 'needy reader' a similar feeling of soothing completeness. John Wayne, and Cal will always return every time you recall his message of good will toward all who are in need ... That message will, perhaps subconsciously, be carried forward with the Spirit of Cal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What happens next???

A great story, leaving us on tenterhooks as to the outcome of the saga. Is there any chance that you can put us out of our misery, please ? Very well written as are all of your submissions.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 4 years ago

Excellent story! Looking forward to the rest of the story!

Disappointed 😞 that Cal may not be able to have his own biological children though.

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 months ago

Nice story but I really wanted him to return to Sawtooth Mountain...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A very excellent introduction full of hope.

Each reader will fill out the future in their own way. I know where my imagination is headed. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous