Liza's New Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on, Lynn. It's not as if you don't know how."

She slowly reached for Jake's waistband and slid her hand to grasp him. It was tentative, though, not with the self-assured smugness of before. She looked carefully into Jake's eyes.

"Now the same with Sam," I prodded.

She turned to look at Sam. This was the part she was unsure of. While she studied his face, he stared intently at her hand. I saw Sam's eyes grow bigger and bigger as she raised that right hand and guided it toward his waistband. Ever so slowly, as if asking permission for each centimeter, her fingers disappeared down the front of his shorts. Sam winced slightly to signal that the fingers had landed.

"Good," I praised them. "Now, the three of you will stay connected like that for as long as I have a tail."

"But they can't sail the boat with me holding on!" Lynn was the first to speak.

"Yeah, how can this work?" Jake echoed the objection.

"No, we can do it," Sam said.

I knew Sam would like this idea. Now it was up to him to carry it out. He began to give instructions to each of them as to how to move, where to stand, how to maneuver. It was like watching a "Three Stooges" movie for the first few minutes, but after a while things began to move well enough to perform the basic tasks of sailing the boat. After a half hour, it was like watching a single, five-foot-wide individual with three heads, six legs and four arms.

The rhythm of their movements had to be interrupted only once when it became obvious that Sam would not be able to withhold his enthusiasm for my plan any longer. Lynn maneuvered them all to the stern of the boat, had both boys drop their shorts, and deftly pointed their erections toward the water. I watched from behind as their buttocks clinched and shook in orgasm.

The beautiful Catalina Island appeared at the bow of the boat, but what I saw at its stern was a sight to behold!

12