Liza's New Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam quickly put on his shirt, pushed past the clerk, and made his way to the back of the store. He disappeared behind a row of cabinets, and then I heard a distant knock on a door. It opened, I heard muffled voices, and then it closed.

"I have a necklace that would look just stunning on you," the clerk found his tongue.

"Um...sure," I didn't know how else to reply, what else to do.

"This way," he pointed to the other side of the store where a case stood against the wall, and then led me there by the elbow of the arm that was tightly clamped at my pussy. He unlocked the sturdy, antique case and took one out.

"This one is made of sapphires, worn by the Duchess of Kent in 1852. It matches your eyes beautifully," the clerk said with genuine sincerity. He leaned forward to attach it around my neck. "There, let's look at it in the mirror."

He led me again by the elbow to the middle of the store to stand in front of a full-length mirror. He stood behind me with his hands on my shoulders, near my neck, as if ready to snatch the pretty bobble. I gazed at myself. I was amazed. There stood a woman whom I hardly recognized: a ridiculous figure holding her pudenda in a public place like a five-year-old. Around her neck was the most beautiful setting of gems I had ever seen. The hands of a stranger were at her throat.

"Your arm there, across your chest, detracts from the necklace," he said matter-of-factly.

"What?" is all I could reply.

"Put your arm down...to better appreciate the necklace."

"No."

"Why not?"

"I don't think I like you."

"Why not?"

"You were rude."

"And if I were to apologize?" His voice softened.

"Maybe it's too late."

"People can change. You believe that."

"Are you saying you'll never be rude again?"

"Never," he said with a whimsical smile.

I smiled and he saw my reflected smile.

"I don't have to show myself to you, you know. Sam didn't say so."

"If Sam said so, though, you would?"

I nodded, feeling instantly stupid that I had blurted out such a thing. The last thing I needed was for somebody else to learn the secrets of my anklet, my promises, and my life.

"And if you liked me, you'd do it on your own?"

I nodded again, tentatively, cursing my honesty.

"If I invited you to a party at my house this evening, would you like me?"

"I'd hate you for being a dirty old man."

"But my wife is having the biggest pig roast this side of Hawaii. Half the island will be there."

"Really?"

"Really!"

"And just how would you introduce a naked woman to your wife?"

"By her name, of course."

I laughed, and he laughed.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"John. John Long."

I cocked my head in disbelief.

"Yes, it's true. My grandfather thought it was rather clever. He saddled my father with it, and now I've got it."

"So, that's you father?" I nodded toward the office.

"Yeah. We run this place together."

"How much is the necklace?"

"I won't tell you."

"Why not?"

"You're hiding something from me," he motioned toward my arms, "so I'm hiding something from you."

"So, that's the way it is..."

"Yep. You show me yours and I'll tell you mine."

"Maybe I don't care."

"You care. You're dying to know, because you want to know whether or not you can afford it. You want it, don't you?"

"It's beautiful," I exhaled longingly. I stared into the mirror.

"It's not nearly as beautiful as it could be. Put your arms to your sides, and the necklace will come alive. You'll see. Your unnatural stance is preventing us from seeing it at its best."

I gave him a look that said I wasn't a complete fool, but slowly removed my arm from my breasts, anyway. My nipples sprang to full length. I watched them in the mirror. The hand between my legs also fell to the side. He was right. The necklace seemed destined to adorn a proud, naked body. It dangled and sparkled above my breasts, making my nipples dance. My pussy glistened and seemed to catch the reflected light of the sapphires. I never felt so beautiful. We were mesmerized.

The bell attached to the front door began to chime. We both jumped, but I jumped highest. When my feet hit the floor, I ran to the back of the store and ducked behind a roll-top desk. John went to greet his new customer.

"I've come to have another look at that table," the intruder said.

I peeked from my blind to see a tall man in a uniform – a policeman's uniform. I ducked back as cold shivers ran through my whole body, and I had a sudden, desperate urge to pee.

'God, what next?' I muttered to myself.

12