Liz's Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D. Elbee
D. Elbee
151 Followers

We were about to leave when Missy asked us to stay. We watched as she opened her gown revealing her full breasts and the nipples ready to serve her daughter. The nurse worked with her to encourage the baby to drink and drink she did, and she stayed to burp the child. When done she put the baby back in the bed but left her saying it was 'bonding time for baby and parents'.

She returned moments later with a breast pump and container and we watched as Missy pumped the chalky looking milk into the container and I saw relief on her face as her breasts were no longer hurting.

Rita and I returned to the waiting area to let Matt and Missy enjoy their daughter and the moments they would remember forever. "I've got to call my husband and let him know he's a grandpa. My youngest daughter, April, is still home going to school so he can tell her, but I wish I knew how to get hold of my middle one, Lisa; I think she's still in Anton going to school."

Rita didn't wait for comment from me but placed a call to her husband and was bubbling as she relayed the message of the child's birth. My mind began to whirl. 'Lisa?' I know a Lisa in Anton.

"Rita, I may have forgotten your last name" I asked as she finished her call to her husband. "I'm sure Matt has told me and introduced Melissa with it but I don't recall it." Actually I did, but I wanted some reassurance from her that I was correct.

"Oh, it's Nelson."

I tried not to shake outwardly but knew I was inwardly. Lisa Nelson, the beautiful young lady I had slept with was the daughter, the sister of my daughter-in-law, the girl caste out by her father. I knew I could pull out her telephone number and address but I didn't want to have to answer questions of how I had it. I opted to tell her I saw a Lisa working at the motel and gave her the number.

As it happened Lisa was working and received the wonderful news from her mother mixed with some motherly questions about her health, her school, her money; all those things a mother asks. I didn't hear Rita explain exactly how she knew to call the motel and I was relieved she just said she had talked to a lady who saw a Lisa working there and she took a chance.

It was getting late and the hospital informed us that visiting hours were long over and we should leave. This included Matt. We were a small convoy of three cars heading home with three sleepy people inside. I was sure Matt was beaming as he drove and his mind was whirling about his new daughter.

I bid Rita good night and kissed Matt on the cheek as I made my way downstairs. The bed looked very inviting as I was tired. I stopped to check my computer and found a couple of e-mails that had to be answered. Oh, they could wait until morning but now was as good a time as any. My last e-mail was to the company president telling her I was near Anton and would visit that facility in a few days spending a couple of days there. It was a facility that wasn't as profitable as most others.

I closed my laptop and was about to crawl beneath the covers when I heard footsteps on the stairs. Matt was wearing an old t-shirt and some floppy shorts. "Mom? Are you awake?"

"Yes son. I was about to go to bed but I'm glad you came down. You look very happy. I wish" I sighed as I continued "I wish your father could be here to see her and see you. He would be a happy and very proud man."

My beautiful son, new father, moved to sit beside me on the creaking bed. He put his arm around me and leaned his head on my shoulder. "Yeah, I miss him too; but I am so glad you're here."

He leaned closer and kissed me, on the lips, tenderly, sat back, looked at me, leaned in again and kissed me again but with more passion and with his tongue seeking mine. I adored his kiss and returned it but then pushed him back a bit. "What if Rita hears us?"

"She's out like a light and from what I've seen these past few days she sleeps like a dead woman. Besides, I'll be quiet; how about you?"

I didn't answer, I just kissed him. He started to push me back on the bed but I stopped him. I took a nearby quilt and tossed it on the floor then a couple of pillows atop that. "This bed creaks too much." He laughed and joined me.

He took hold of my gown and lifted it away staring at my naked form particularly my shaven pubes. "You should have done that a long time ago. You look spectacular."

"Thank you sir," I said as I pushed him to his back and slid his floppy shorts and boxers down and off his legs. "I'm glad you approve and from the look of this you do." His cock was hard and ready for me but I wanted something more than just a fucking, I needed his taste. I leaned down and captured his cock between my lips, not touching it with my hands, and I began to suck him. Even with his encouragement to change I didn't stop, I kept it up until I felt him shoot his semen in my mouth. I held the head between my lips until he quit spurting then I took hold of it and massaged the shaft like a toothpaste tube until I had all his jism.

I rose up, looked into his sparkling brown eyes, swallowed, and followed that by licking my lips to enjoy any errant drops. "Wow!" he whispered as he pulled me up and kissed me. I was sure he could taste his cum, but it wasn't the first time. "Wow!" he said again as I lay beside him.

He started to pursue my body, to return the oral pleasure but I pushed him away. "Not tonight honey. We are both tired and you need some sleep. I got what I wanted and I'm happy." I kissed his forehead, "now go to bed." He smiled and turned to look at me again as he pulled up his shorts and headed up the stairs.

There was no alarm clock to awaken me and I slept in. As I reached the first step on the stairs I smelled the wonderful aroma of morning coffee and headed for it. Rita was at the table holding a cup with steam rising. "Good morning" she said as she sat down the cup. "Coffee?" I nodded, "The cups are there, on the left of the stove."

I sat down across from her as I began enjoying the dark brew. "Is Matt up?"

"He's taking a shower I think. I heard him call his clinic and tell them he wouldn't be in today and about the baby. Sherilyn", she said sort of matter of factly, "I don't know where they got that name but it's cute. Did you sleep well?"

Small talk continued and I caught myself staring at Rita, comparing her to Lisa and wondering how her daughter was so small and petite as Rita was taller than me and had a very robust figure. Finally I got enough nerve to edge the conversation toward Lisa. "How old is you daughter, uh, Lisa?"

"She'll be twenty next month. She's, uh, well, she's the black sheep of the family I guess you could say. She and her father don't get along and because of that I haven't seen her in quite a while, well, since shortly after she turned 18 and left for school. I miss her; after all she's my daughter."

"What's the problem between her and her father; that is if you don't mind my being nosy?"

Rita rose, poured her another coffee and it appeared she was searching for the right words. "Lisa -- Lisa is, has a different outlook on life than her father, or me or her sisters for that matter. It's that difference that has driven a wedge between them. I doubt that Missy or April really cares one way or the other, but Darren does. Oh, hell, it's a family thing and now you're family. Lisa is gay and Darren can't accept it. She, I guess the term is, came out, when she was in high school and Darren kept pushing her to date boys, to have sex, to change, but she wouldn't or couldn't. He forced her out by telling her to date boys or leave. She chose leaving."

"So she's in school in Anton?"

"I think so. I've tried keeping up with her but each time I tried to contact her Darren found out and became so furious. He is just so adamant about her sexuality. He can't remember how close the two of them were when she was little; she was his tomboy as little as she was, as little as she stayed."

"The Lisa I saw is a petite girl, beautiful blonde hair, trim figure and very polite. If that is your Lisa then you, and Darren, did a good job."

Rita accepted the facts and smiled as if she was happy to hear her daughter was doing well. I wanted to blurt out that she was a wonderful lover but caught myself. I was about to indulge more into Lisa's life but Matt came in smiling, almost singing as he poured himself a coffee. "If you want to go to the hospital with me then the two of you had better get dressed. I don't think Missy would care that you're in your sleeping attire but the hospital staff might." He laughed, we laughed.

"Ok, mister father" I said laughing, "but first I need some breakfast. I didn't have dinner last night and neither did Rita. In fact, neither did you."

He came to me, put his arms around me, kissed me on the forehead and whispered in my ear, "I want you right now." I patted his arm, "later" was my response and I meant it.

After a welcome breakfast we left for the hospital where once again we oohed and awed at the beautiful baby girl in the plastic bed. Missy was recovering well and welcomed us both with hugs and kisses. The doctor announced she would be going home tomorrow and Matt beamed. I made an instant decision that I would not stay as Missy's mom would do just fine and would probably be more comfortable with her than me. I took Matt aside and told him of my decision.

"But, I thought we would have some more time together before you went back."

I saw the disappointment in his face and knew how I felt as I wanted more of him, more of him inside me. "I know honey, but Melissa will need her space and her mom will be the best one to be with her right now. Besides, the two of you need to become parents, together."

Matt turned back to Melissa's room and spoke to her and her mom. When he came back he took my arm. "We're going home. I told them you were leaving tomorrow and I wanted to spend some time with you before you left."

We sped home as quickly as possible and once inside the door wasted little time ripping away our clothing. I knew what he wanted and he knew what I wanted. We threw ourselves on his bed and with little foreplay he was atop me, then inside me and I was once again in that wonderful place. I could feel the swell of his cock going in and out of me and rubbing my body the right way. My orgasm was building, my legs were pushing his ass, my arms were holding him, my mind was ebbing away into that void of space, that wonderful orgasm. "I'm cumming!" I surprised myself that I said that as I normally don't talk during sex. "Oh, son, I'm cumming!"

He kept his onslaught of my body as my fluids flowed covering his cock. He moaned low, grunted as he sped his movement, and then raised his head and bellowed, "me too! I'm cumming!" I could feel his semen splashing inside me, wonderfully filling me, making me feel so much a part of him.

We lay there for some time just enjoying the feel of our naked bodies together. I was looking at the ceiling but thinking of what had just happened. "That was wonderful. You make me so happy and I missed that. We should get up. We don't know when Rita is coming back." I really didn't want to get up, didn't want to leave his arms, didn't want to slide away from his beautiful naked body, but I had to be the parent.

I stayed at the house as he went to his clinic on the way to the hospital. I opened my laptop and noted several e-mails that needed response. I was writing when my cell phone rang. On the phone was a young familiar voice. "Lisa? Oh, thank you for calling honey. I was thinking about you."

"I was thinking about you and wondering when you're coming back."

"Tomorrow; I'll be there tomorrow afternoon. I was going to call you in a little while. Will you reserve me a room?"

"Nope; you're going to stay with me." She gave me the address and directions and seemed giggly as she spoke. "You do want to be with me don't you? I mean I don't want to force you to----"

"Hush that. You know I want to be with you. I've never known anyone like you and, well, we have things to talk about. I'll see you tomorrow."

My laptop blinked, waiting for me to finish the e-mail, but my mind was far away, my eyes were seeing the young, petite body that awaited me and the loving and feelings she would give me. I had just fucked my son and I sat thinking of another woman; no not a woman, a beautiful young girl that was the sister-in-law of my son, Rita's daughter.

I was glad we had that special time as it was our last opportunity. Matt held me close as I left and pulled me out of sight so he could kiss me fully, lovingly, like a lover would. As I drove the few hours to Anton I could feel my vagina getting wet, my panties becoming saturated with my wetness, and my wanton feelings emerged. There was a parking lot filled with cars so I pulled in to a good spot to not be seen and pulled down my jeans, removed my wet panties, and masturbated. An old, mature, professional woman was sitting in a parking lot masturbating thinking about sex with a girl barely out of her teens. What had I become?

End, Liz's Adventures, Part 1. More to follow.

D. Elbee
D. Elbee
151 Followers
12